All Comments on 'Sitting on Dad's Lap Ch. 02: Even Wilder'

by Salacious_Scribe

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good but not Great

Good one, but not leading to where I would have liked for it to go.. sounds like it’ll be an all out orgy! Would have preferred if you would have kept it between dad and daughter! The first part was too good! Just my 2 cents.. 3/5 for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great

Thoroughly enjoyed. Would like a bit longer if possible tho lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Would have made more sense

If you started where the last story ended. Just couldn’t get into it. *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good so far but...

I am liking this so far. But the concept of this becoming a full on orgy is not very appealing to me. And the idea of the mother and sons doing it isn't either. I came here for daddy daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Very hot. Would be better if the seduction part was much longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It was heading that way anyway

To the anonymous poster complaining about it becoming an orgy. As chapter 1 ended it was heading that way anyway. Ashlynn was masturbating imagining fucking both of her parents. The wife role played as their eldest daughter immediately after talking about how she would have loved if her sons and new son-in-law ran a train on her. It was totally obvious that's where the story was heading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Add a third part pls

Please add a third part maybe even a fourth

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It was a great story but too short,does the mother have sex with her son's n son-in-law, she said she would love it so give an update plz. And keep up the updates.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCounts10 months ago

Well done! Moving on to Ch 03 with much anticipation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSalacious_Scribe@Salacious_Scribe
Updated 9/2/21 "Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of but do it in private and wash your hands afterward." Robert A. Heinlein "That goes double for erotica writers." Sal de Klerk, "The Salacious Scribe."™️ Sal de Klerk, "The Salacious Scribe."™️ is a nom de pl...