Sitting on Dad's Lap Ch. 03: Kelli Ups the Ante

Story Info
Dad finally sleeps with his beloved Kelli.
7.1k words
4.52
152.4k
152

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© 2017 Sal De Klerk, All Rights Reserved

Edited by ElmerStudd

Authors Note:

I love the premise of mom taking a road trip on her son's lap. There are a lot of those stories posted here. For months I searched for the opposite dynamic, a daughter on her dad's lap. I couldn't find one, so I wrote it. I intended to write a one-part story for a quick stroke, but it turned into a multi-chapter story.

Warning:

This story contains adult content including father-daughter anal sex. If this isn't your knid of smut, please find something else to read.

8========D

So we never really talked about the boys, Benny, Kenny, and Lenny; they were triplets, IDENTICAL triplets. Usually, if you spend enough time around identical twins or triplets, you will learn to tell them apart. That was not the case with our boys. Only their mom was able to tell them apart. She was the only person they could never fool.

Being the pranksters they were, they pulled the old switcheroo more than once. They thought it was funny, and I admit sometimes it was, but not when it came to school. The school happened to catch them one day and we found out that they had been taking each other's classes for years. Benny the math guru, Kenny, the science nerd, and Lenny, with his gift for languages. They ended having to repeat a year of school with each of them going to a different school to ensure they took their own classes. They graduated back in May and immediately following the wedding they had to head to college for freshman orientation.

After we all took a shower and were ready to start the day, my phone rang. I saw it was Kenny calling. "Hello?" I said, knowing he never called me. Kenny was a mommas boy.

"Hey pops, I need a favor. I left my computer there and I need a file from it. Can you go to my room and save the PDF file called College Forms to my google drive."

"Yeah I can do that," I told him. Is there a password on your computer?"

"I'll text it to you," he replied.

"Don't you need it at school? Should I FedEx it to you?" I asked.

"Naw, we'll be home this weekend, I can get it then. Thanks pops, I got to go. A hottie just walked in," he said, hanging up.

I hung up the phone and went to the room the boys had shared since they were born. When they became teens we built an addition so they could have their own rooms. They decided to stay in one room. At least I got a man cave and Missy got an in-home yoga studio.

I saw the laptop on the desk, opened it, and logged in. I saw Kenny had left his GMail open and an email from Benny was open. I read it, shocked at the contents. Benny had been dating the same girl, Brianna, for two years now. The other two were love 'em and leave 'em types who never dated a girl for more than two or three weeks. Benny and Kenny had made a bet, and Benny lost, so they were setting up a plan to have Kenny sleep with Kayla, Benny's long time girlfriend.

Reading the email further, I found that Lenny had already slept with her more than once. My boys didn't only swap places in school, they swapped bedmates. I was far from a prude, but it seemed wrong for them to do this, at least wrong to not tell the girl. I made a mental note to talk to the boys when they were home this weekend. Thinking that what they were doing might be illegal.

I closed Kenny's email, found the document, and saved it to his cloud account. Once it was uploaded, I shut down his computer and headed down to the garage to take the swag, stuffed into my wife's car, over to Kelli and Dave's Condo.

While we were ferrying the presents into the condo, Missy's phone rang.

"Hello?" she said puzzled, mouthing toward me "it's Kelli."

"Oh baby, that sucks. I'm so sorry. Of course, we can pick you and Dave up. Text me the info. And I'll see you soon."

"What's up?" I asked.

"Dave got called back to work. Something about a hostile takeover." Missy said to me.

"Fuck, Kelli must be pissed. I mean she had to postpone her wedding twice for his job, now their honeymoon is cut short." I said.

"Yeah, she's not happy. But she loves him, and he is a good man. Hopefully, this is not a harbinger of things to come." As she put down the last of the brightly colored packages.

"Hey babe, I have an idea," I leered at her.

Missy laughs, "No way! We are not christening Dave and Kelli's bed. Let them use it first," she said as her phone chimed. "Flight arrives tomorrow at 8:40 am. Dave has to go straight to the office, so you need to pick up Kelli since I have to work."

(•Y•) (•Y•) (•Y•)

I pulled up to the arrival side of the airport a little before nine am, knowing that it would take time for Kelli and Dave to make their way through the airport and collect their luggage. It wasn't until 9:20 or so that I saw my baby girl and her husband walk out of the baggage claim and start looking for me. I tooted my custom horn and the air was filled with a klaxon from a World War II submarine about to dive.

I chuckled as everyone in the area jumped at the sound and Kelli and Dave headed toward me, Dave shaking his head while Kelli giggling. One of the reasons I loved her was we had the same warped sense of humor. She walked up to me and we hugged like we always have. I never thought about it before, but we hugged more like lovers than father/daughter. After the last few days, I was more aware of her breasts pushing into me, the sweet smell of her hair, and how sexy she was. I had to step back faster than I wanted because I didn't want her to notice I was swelling in my pants.

Kelli climbed into the passenger seat, while Dave and I shook hands and loaded the luggage. Once everything was in the truck, Dave got into a cab to head to the office as Kelli and I settled in for the drive to their new home.

"You need some breakfast or a drink," I asked, planning on stopping before getting on the toll road to avoid paying the hyper-inflated prices at the service centers.

"No, Thank you, daddy. We had a big breakfast before we got on the plane," Kelli answered.

"So how was the honeymoon," I asked, curious about things dads aren't supposed to know about their daughters.

"Fine!" Keli told me, showing me how annoyed she was at Dave and cutting their honeymoon short. "He's probably going to be leaving for Liechtenstein in the next few days. Can you fucking believe it? He worked six days a week, ten or more hours a day, for a year, so we could have a three-week honeymoon. Then on day two a single phone call and the asshole tells me the honeymoon's over cuz he has to work. Then on the flight home, he tells me he may have to leave for a week or more. I refuse to be a widow to his goddamn job!" Kelli starts venting to me.

I glanced over at her in sympathy, "I'm so sorry baby. That sucks."

Kelli reached over and took my hand. "Daddy you and Dave work for the same company and have the same job, why don't you have to work?"

"Dave and I are both in the finance department, but he's an auditor and reviews financial documents, while I oversee accounts receivable, meaning I invoice customers and record payments. Dave and his team will be reviewing all the company's financials to see if we have enough liquidity to stop the takeover. It sucks for you, but everything will work out for the best."

"It's just not fair daddy," she said, starting to cry.

I reached over and took her hand, as I steered off the exit ramp for their house. Kelli's tears flowed freely as I sped through the streets and pulled into their driveway. I jumped out of the car, ran over to the passenger side, and opened her door. I scooped her out of the car and carried her into the house, remembering the night of her wedding and carrying her sister into the house.

I carried her over to the couch and sat down with her on my lap, her head buried on my shoulder as she continued to sob. This is another reason we were so close, she had always been very sensitive and emotional. For some reason, I was the one she sought out for comfort and protection for whatever monsters, real or imagined, were upsetting her. I sat there and let her cry while I stroked her hair. For the first time, I noticed how soft her ass was as it rested on my dick. As one hand ran through the strands of her long honey blonde hair, my other hand started rubbing her back and I noticed that she was not wearing a bra. My dick throbbed and I felt Kelli shift her ass a little. At first, I thought it was to reposition herself, then when she kept moving, I realized she was intentionally making me hard.

I let my hand drift lower and it came to rest on the top of her buttocks. I could just feel the start of her crack. Kelli lifted her head and looked into my eyes. "Oh daddy," she moaned and mashed her lips into mine, kissing me like a lover. I returned the kiss with all the pent up passion I had been denying existed. My hand forced its way into her pants and I felt the hot soft skin of her ass.

Kelli moaned around my tongue as I squeezed her ass and she began to pull my shirt up and off my chest. I stopped kissing her long enough for her to pull it over my head, then started kissing her again. My other hand slid under her shirt and found her breast, as soon as I touched it, my dick swelled and became uncomfortable. I stood up holding Kelli as we kissed, and carried her into the bedroom. As soon as we entered the bedroom, I put Kelli down on the bed and began to take off my pants. Kelli lay on the bed staring at me hungrily as I let them fall to the floor, leaving me there naked. I moved to the side of the bed and pulled Kelli into a sitting position. I grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head revealing her tits to my gaze.

I sucked in my breath at the sight of the single most perfect pair of female tits I had ever seen. It's as if they were designed to my exact specifications. Bright pink areola the size of a coffee mug, nice long hard nipples pointing upwards begging to be sucked, so I did. I leaned over and sucked her right nipple into my mouth and took her left one in my hand. Kelli moaned and pulled my head into her breast as I did my best to imitate a Hoover.

"Fuck, daddy, I've wanted this for so long, please fuck me, daddy."

My cock throbbed and I felt some precum drip from me at her salacious words. I reluctantly pulled away from her delectable soft tit-flesh. Kelli knelt on the bed and began to undo her shorts. Fighting against my urges, I knew that I had to tell her before anything else happened. "Kelli, I want to, god do I want to."

Her hands froze as she looked up at me. "It's okay daddy, I've wanted you to make love to me for years. Please..."

I held up my hand, "It's not that I don't want to, I just need to tell you something first..." I sat on the bed and looked away from her. "The night of the wedding..." I told her about being drunk, the car ride, and the next morning when Ashlynn, Missy, and I came together. When I finished, I sat there a little confused and uncertain of what to do.

Kelli knelt on the floor in front of me. "I already know Daddy," she grabbed my hands, as I looked at my topless daughter in shock. "You know how competitive Ashlynn and I have always been. She called me the next morning to tell me she had you first," Kelli smiled, "but she's an inexperienced little girl, I'm a woman who knows how to please a man and is willing to use EVERYTHING I have to make my lover happy."

"But, what about Dave?" I asked, trying to wrap my head around the way my world was twisting and turning.

"Dave knew I had a daddy fantasy from the start. I call him daddy a lot, even outside the bedroom. When Ashlynn called I put it on speaker and Dave heard everything. As soon as I hung up, he told me I could sleep with you if I wanted. So daddy, do you want to fuck your baby girl?" Kelli let go of one of my hands, opened the drawer of her nightstand, pulled out a bottle of Doc Johnsons Anal Lube, and handed it to me. I know Ashlynn and mom won't do this, I will, BUTT only for you."

My dick, which had gone flaccid during my confession, sprang to attention. I had always wanted to try anal sex but was never fortunate enough to find a willing partner. I sat there staring at the lube as Kelli looked down at my rigid shaft and took it into her mouth.

I gasped in shock as the warm wet mouth of my firstborn daughter showed me what she meant. I thought Ashlynn was the best dick sucker ever, now I knew she was an amateur compared to Kelli. Kelli slurped and gagged on my shaft, my eyes closed as she effortlessly swallowed my cock. I groaned as I felt her throat vibrate rhythmically, realizing she was humming, sending good vibrations through my shaft, and making my toes curl in pleasure. Kelli's hands took my balls and began to caress the heavy sacks loaded with my sperm. That was all it took to push me close to the edge.

"I'm about to blow," I gasped

Kelli pulled her head off my cock, "Cum in my mouth daddy, this way you can fuck my virgin ass for a nice long time," she said before she sucked my balls into her mouth. She sucked on each one as she slowly stroked my cock. The pressure was rapidly building and I was holding myself back. Kelli felt my balls shift and cock swell, she quickly swallowed my dick again and that was all it took for me to lose control. I blasted my cum into her mouth groaning in pleasure as my orgasm exploded from my toes and out of my dick. Kelli proved what a true champion cocksucker she was and swallowed every drop of my largest load ever. I fell back on the bed gasping for air as she continued to milk every last picoliter of cum from my dick.

I felt her release my cock from her mouth. I lifted my head and watched as she peeled her shorts off her body and down her long legs toned by years of tennis. My mouth watered at the sight of her pussy, lightly covered by a well-trimmed bush in the shape of a heart. I licked my lips in anticipation of tasting that luscious 25-year-old slit. Kelli must have read my mind because she climbed onto the bed and straddled my body in a reverse cowgirl, lowering herself onto my face.

My breath caught in my throat as I watched her beautiful, sweet, glistening, sexpot, slowly descend towards my face. As it approached my eagerly awaiting mouth and tongue, I was busily memorizing the way her lips twisted and turned, how the hair follicles were spaced, the cute birthmark on her inner thigh that reminded me of a teddy bear, and the way her pink skin glistened with her cream. As she got close my eyes closed and I sniffed her scent like a wine connoisseur sniffing an unfamiliar vintage. Her scent was intoxicating, I just drew in as much of her private perfume as I could until her lips brushed mine. As soon as I felt the contact, I opened my mouth and swiped my tongue across her lips.

"Ohhh, Daddy," she moaned as my tongue followed the line of her slit from the base to the clit that I sucked into my mouth and started to give a pale imitation of the one she gave me. I flicked the nub with my tongue as I sucked as hard as I could making Kelli squirm. "Daddy your tongue feels so good," she squealed.

I felt her take my hand and spread something slick on my fingers. "Finger my asshole daddy, get it ready for your big hard daddy dick."

I blindly moved my hand and found her ass cheek. I followed the curve of her skin to the crack and let my hand slip inside and slide between her cheeks until I felt the puckered skin of her last virgin hole. I started to toy with it, letting the tip of my finger rest against it lightly moving it in circles as I released her clit from my mouth and began letting my tongue lap up the cream overflowing from her womanly fount.

Her hips pushed back trying to take my finger into her and I eased it back teasing her as I pushed my tongue into her folds. Her back arched and she moaned and at that moment I pushed my finger deep into her.

"Ohhh fuck!" she screamed as she collapsed on top of me and began to caress my dick. My hips bucked involuntarily as my baby girl, my favorite daughter began to fondle my semi-erect cock as she slathered it with the lube. I began to tongue fuck Kelli as I finger fucked her anus. Her hips were rocking to meet my thrusts and I withdrew it almost all the way and then eased it back in with another finger joining it.

"YESSSSSSS daddy" she hissed, as I continued to finger her and spread my fingers apart to help loosen her up to accept her daddy's cock into her hole. She kept fondling my growing cock as I drank her juices and worked my fingers in and out of her tight hole. I redoubled my efforts with my mouth wanting to make her cum before I claimed her brown cherry. I used my free hand and slipped two fingers into her, probing around until I found her G-spot. I began massaging the spongy bump as I lapped at the outside of her slit and continuously plunged my fingers into her tighter hole.

"Yesss daddy, yesss, feels so good... so fucking good... eat my cunt... finger my butt..." she moaned between gasps and groans. I could feel the tension building in her body as I used every trick I learned to pleasure a lover to make my daughter cum. I kept up the licking and probing of her orifices as I felt her legs begin to shake.

I pulled my mouth away while continuing to use my fingers, "Cum for daddy, spill your slut juice all over daddy's face," I said loudly, trying to make her hear me despite my voice being obscured by her naked flesh that was wrapped around my head.

I'm pretty sure she heard me because almost as soon as I was done speaking my mouth was filled with a tangy surge of girl cum. I lapped it up greedily trying to capture it all like she did when she drained me of cum. Her body was shuddering and I could hear her saying "I'm cumming on your face daddy, I'm cumming all over my daddy's face, my daddy made me cum..."

After swallowing every bit of her nectar I could from the source, I turned my head and began licking her thighs, cleaning up the overflow. I pulled my fingers out of her two holes and she climbed off my head. She sat on the bed looking at me, her eyes filled with gratitude. "Holy shit daddy, no man ever made me cum like that."

"And you baby girl gave the greatest blow job I've ever had, and that includes your mom and your sister." Kelli beamed in pride and kissed me in gratitude. The simple kiss grew until it was a full-fledged makeout session. Kelli was stroking my cock and I was pawing at her breasts. We broke apart for much-needed oxygen, our chests heaving as we looked at each other in animal lust, our hearts racing and blood coursing through our bodies.

Kelli used her powerful legs and launched herself at me, tackling me onto the bed. We began wrestling with each other, licking, biting, groping and mauling each other's bodies, until I finally had Kelli pinned beneath me and was ramming my fingers into her pussy as she lay there gasping, my fingers pummeled her cunt. "MERCY," she screamed, I stopped.

I got off her and said, "Okay baby girl, get on all fours, it's time to take that cherry of yours."

Kelli rolled over onto her front and rested on her hands and knees. I moved behind her and got on my knees. She reached behind her and pulled apart the globes of her ass. I pushed forward until my hard cock was touching her pretty little rosebud. "Push it in daddy, push your baby maker into my dirt chute," she begged as I applied some more lube to my shaft.

I pushed forward and I felt my tip pressing against her hole. "You ready for this baby girl? 'Cuz once it's in, I ain't stoppin' until I flood your bowels with my baby batter."

She moaned and pulled herself open wider as I started to apply pressure, feeling her sphincter start to spread apart as I pushed in. "Are you okay baby girl?" I asked as my head penetrated her virgin hole.

"Better than ever daddy, now I need you to cum in my ass."

12