Sitting on Dad's Lap Ch. 03: Kelli Ups the Ante

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can do that," I responded, as I sank several inches into her while she squealed in delight. I kept moving forward until I was about halfway in and held myself there letting her get used to the feeling of her daddy being in her bowels. I slowly pulled out until only my head was left inside her. I inhaled deeply and began to push forward again, a little faster than before.

"Fuck daddy, your dick feels so big in my ass. I want daddy to fuck my ass hard," she said, rocking back onto my shaft. This time I wasn't going to stop until I was as deep in my baby girl as I could get. I felt sweat popping out of my brow as I fought my way deeper into her. All too soon, her ass had swallowed my cock. "Fuck baby girl, you're so tight. SO! FUCKING! TIGHT!" I grunted as I began to pull out.

Soon our bodies were slapping together as sweat flew from our skin and we rutted like animals. I slipped a finger into Kelli's pussy as she rubbed her clit. Our moans and grunts filled the townhouse as I pounded her ass with my dick.

Kelli was moaning loudly, "Oh daddy, oh daddy, oh daddy," every time our bodies slapped together.

I could feel her body start to quiver as her orgasm approached and I dug deep into my reserves and began to slam my cock into my daughter's ass faster and faster, as my fingers found her G spot and I began to roughly massage it. Her arms collapsed from under her planting her face into her mattress, the brand new mattress that she hadn't slept in yet and her husband hadn't even seen.

I grabbed her hips and drove myself as deep into her as I possibly could before howling like a werewolf that had just seen a full moon as my dick exploded deep in my firstborn daughter's bowels' flooding her rectum with my cum. As the warm fluid flooded her depths, the orgasm she had been fighting off, breached her defenses, and overwhelmed her. She cried out in pleasure as her body thrashed around on her brand new sheets, coating them with her essence.

I lay over the top of her naked body kissing her sweaty back as the last bit of cum oozed from my body into hers. My arm snaked around her waist and I pulled her close to me supporting her as we tried to regain our strength from the intense fucking we'd just shared.

Without realizing it, or knowing how we did it, we ended up laying on our backs, her head on my chest, my hand idly playing with her breast and her hand rubbing my balls. "I can't believe I just fucked my daddy. My strong, handsome, wonderful, beloved, daddy," Kelli said aloud.

I smiled and kissed her head. "I love you, baby girl, I whispered, feeling more content than I ever had in my life. We laid there for a long time just basking in our long desired, finally realized physical relationship, until we fell asleep.

When I woke up, I heard the shower running. I was puzzled because Kelli was still in bed next to me asleep. I looked around and saw a suit tossed over the footboard of the bed. I looked at the clock and realized it was late afternoon and we had been asleep for several hours. I was about to go investigate when the water shut off. I was going to try and pull the bedspread over us to hide our naked bodies when I realized whoever it was, had already seen us and made it a point to be quiet and not wake us up.

Dave walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Hi pop," he said casually, as I lay naked in his marital bed with his naked wife, whose ass was covered in my dried cum,

"What's up Dave? I thought you had to work?" I asked normally, making the conversation feel surreal.

"I have to catch a flight in a few hours..." as he spoke Kelli's body started to stretch and we both watched as her long legs extended and her toes pointed. Her arms went over her head, lifting her mouth-watering breasts. Kelli blinked a couple of times then smiled.

"Hi honey, how was work?" Kelli asked as she snuggled back up to my naked body and rested her head on my chest while looking at and talking to her husband.

"Things aren't as bad as we thought. I still need to fly out to Lichtenstein, but only for three or four days. Randall promised that once we settled things, he would let us use the corporate jet and fly to any destination we choose for our honeymoon, all expenses paid," Dave said as he dropped his towel and began to pull on some underwear. "So I see you finally fucked your dad," Dave said pulling on his undershirt.

Kelli kissed me on the lips and got out of bed. "Are you upset? she asked, walking over to him naked and hugging him.

"Pop, can we have the room?" Dave asked, looking at me. I nodded, got out of their bed, picked up my clothes, and walked out of the bedroom, closing the door behind me. I went into the guest bathroom and washed before pulling on my clothes. I debated leaving, but as a father, I was not going to leave until I made sure my baby girl was alright. While waiting, I went into the kitchen and made myself a screwdriver. As I finished stirring, I heard the door open and looked up to see Kelli walking out wearing her robe.

She walked up to me and hugged me tightly. "Everything's okay daddy. Dave knew this might happen and he said that if it did, he would be okay with it, as long as I let him bang Ashlynn. I agreed, knowing Ashlynn would love to screw my husband to prove she's a better lover." Kelli giggled. "Not that she could ever hope to be better than me at anything," Kelli said, stepping back.

I took her hand in mine, "Baby girl, I hope you know your mom plans on seducing Dave and the boys, since Ashlynn seduced me, so..."

"Fuck, you think she can handle all that cock?" Kelli asked wide-eyed.

I shrugged my shoulders and kissed her on the forehead. "Looks like things are going to get interesting with our family," I said.

Kelli nodded and kissed my hands, "Dave and I want to be alone now daddy. I'll come over tomorrow for dinner."

"The boys are coming home this weekend and I have something to show you, mom and Ashlynn, tomorrow." Kelli raised her eyebrows, questioningly. "Don't look at me in that tone of voice young lady," I said, in my best 'annoyed dad' voice, making her laugh. We walked arm in arm to the door, Kelli pulled it open. I leaned down and we kissed like lovers. I walked out and heard something that made me turn around. I saw Kelli standing in the doorway naked, with her robe on the floor at her feet. Before I could process the image the door slammed shut. I stood there staring at the closed door for several seconds before getting into my car and heading home.

I walked in the door, after being with my baby girl, to a house that smelled like pot roast. I smiled knowing that Missy was making one of our family's favorite meals. "Hey ya, sexy bitch, I'm home," I called out, as I walked toward the kitchen to let her know that I had initiated Kelli into our hedonistic incestuous lifestyle. I entered the kitchen and saw Ashlynn, standing over the stove stirring gravy, wearing nothing but an apron and a smile.

"Where's mom?" I asked my beautiful 18-year-old daughter turned lover.

"She's on her way home. She had a rough day, so why don't you go set up a nice bath for her and we can give her an 'at-home spa treatment," Ashlynn told me as she kissed me on the cheek. I pinched her butt and she pushed me away from her. "Get out of here you dirty old man, tonights about mommy. Now shoo," she said, waving me away.

I chuckled at her antics, and smacked her on her tight ass, before scurrying out of the kitchen as she threw a ladle at me. I went upstairs and began to set up the bathroom and my bedroom for the traditional 'at home' spa day. The tradition started one mother's day, many years ago. The girls wanted to do something special for their mom, besides breakfast in bed and homemade cards. Missy came home from work the Thursday before, in a really bad mood, saying she needed a spa day. The girls asked what a spa was, Missy told them and showed them some pictures and videos. The girls took me aside and told me their idea.

We watched videos on massage, exfoliation, and other spa treatments, and bought stuff to give Missy a spa day at home. Over the years, on occasion when one of the women was going through a rough patch, the others would give her a spa day. The boys and I were easier. Batting cages, Driving Range and Gun range were some of our favorite ways to destress. If it was really bad, a few hundred bucks of fireworks and items to tape them too took care of it.

So I headed up to the master bath and filled the tub with water and my wife's favorite lavender-scented bubble bath, set up her candles, and put on her favorite smooth Jazz cd on repeat. Then I went into the bedroom and set up the portable massage table that the boys gave their mom for Christmas a few years ago. Finally, I pulled out the makeup case we had repurposed to store the supplies for the mani/pedis.

I headed downstairs and heard Missy pull up. I hurried into the kitchen and saw Ashlynn was now wearing a smart black polo and black dress pants, looking like a spa staffer. I also saw a tray with a Pink Lady on it. I ran back upstairs and dressed like Ashlynn then hurried back downstairs just in time to grab the tray and greet Missy at the door.

"Milady, your evening of relaxation and pampering shall begin momentarily. Until then have this drink and prepare to have your stress melt away," I told her. She looked at me and offered a weak smile as she took the drink. I put the tray under my arm and took her briefcase and purse and put them on the side table. Then I took her hand and led her upstairs into the bedroom, having her sit on the bed.

I dropped to my knees and pulled off her peek toe pumps, letting my fingers glide over the soles of her nylon clad feet. Missy sighed and took a sip of her drink. I firmly grasped her foot and rotated it, stretching out her ankle. Missy let out a small moan as I ran my hands up her legs, and under her red knee-length pencil skirt until I felt bare thigh instead of nylon. I grasped the stocking top and lowered them down her legs letting a single finger on each side of her leg caress her naked flesh.

Missy finished her drink. I stood up and reached for her hair. Removing several bobby pins, thus letting her strawberry blonde hair cascade down her shoulders. She shook her head to free up her locks. I began a scalp massage as I heard the door open and close. Glancing over my shoulder I saw Ashlynn walk in. She began to light the candles scattered around the room. "Dinner will be ready in two hours, would you prefer room service, or in the dining room?"

"Room service would be lovely," Missy spoke, for the first time since she came home. "I really needed this, thank you.'' Then she finished her drink. "Any way I could get another?" she asked, holding up the empty cocktail glass. Ashlynn took it from her and left as I finished the temple massage and lowered my hands to start unbuttoning her gold button-down blouse. When I had it open, I wrapped my hands around her waist and lowered the small zipper on the back of her skirt. I then eased the blouse out of the skirt and pushed it off her shoulders exposing her bra. She was wearing one of my favorites, a lace peek-a-boo push up bra.

Missy always loved sexy lingerie and always wore matching sets, which invariably turned me on. I kissed her on the lips, reached behind her to unfasten the bra and pulled it off her. I then began to massage the marks left on her skin by the straps. I could feel how tight she was and wanted to ask but knew that she would tell me about it when she was ready.

As I rubbed her back and sides, easing away the soreness from her bra, I watched as her wonderful breasts shimmied. I couldn't help but compare them to Ashlynn's smaller, yet perkier, breasts, and Missy's fuller and rounder breasts. Missy had huge areolas that covered almost a third of her breast and long nipples about the thickness of a pencil.

Ashlynn's areola is only slightly bigger than her thick squat nipples. Kelli had large, pale areola, that was barely discernible from the skin surrounding them. Her nipples were off-center, both closer to her cleavage, almost to the edge of the areola. But her breasts were fuller and rounder and they were still firm and tight, despite their size. My reverie was interrupted when Ashly returned with another drink for her mother.

I stopped my massage as Missy swallowed almost half of her drink. I held out my hand and helped her to her feet. As she stood, her skirt floated to the ground, leaving her in just her lacy panties. I eased them down her legs to the floor. I gently picked up one foot and then the other so that she was now totally naked. Ashlynn and I led her to the bathroom and helped her into the tub filled with hot water and sweet-scented bubbles. Missy laid back and closed her eyes, Ashlynn placed two slices of cucumber on her eyes and then began to apply a rosewater mask with cucumber and aloe. I heard my wife sigh as Ashlynn massaged her face while applying the mask.

While she put the mask on her mother, I took her faux fur robe to the laundry room with a couple of thick fluffy towels and put them in the dryer for twenty minutes with a scented dryer sheet. While the towels and robe were warming up, I went into the kitchen and made another Missy another drink and made sure dinner was progressing smoothly and that nothing was burning.

While waiting for the dryer to buzz, I set up three lap trays with plates, silverware, napkins, and anything else I thought we would need to eat. By the time that was done, I returned to the bedroom with the towels and robe and put them on the towel warmer to keep them warm. I handed Missy the drink and then went into the bedroom and pulled out one of her favorite sleep sets for her to put on. It was silk red with gold dragons, reminding me of those Asian dresses. The camisole top had spaghetti straps with a plunging V neckline and it was paired with short shorts. I laid them on the bed and returned to the bathroom just in time to help Ashlynn assist her mother in standing up and rinsing the bubbles off her skin. If you've never watched a young sexy woman rinse bubbles off a beautiful mature woman, you haven't lived.

Once, Missy, had her bubble wrap removed, I pulled three towels off the warmer. I gave one to Missy to wrap her hair in, I gave one to Ashlynn and then dropped to my knees and started to pat her feet dry. Ashlynn and I worked our way up from her feet until we reached her mons. Ashlyn then worked around to her back as I continued up her front getting her as dry as we could. Once she was pretty much dry, I replaced the towels and helped Missy put on her robe.

We moved into the bedroom, Missy took the towel off her hair and sat on the edge of the bed. I sat behind her with a brush and began to brush out her hair as Ashlynn set up her blow dryer and began to help dry her hair as I brushed it. Once the hair was dry, Ashlynn peeled off the face mask and then Missy took off the robe and got onto the massage table.

Ashlynn started working on her mom's feet as I started on her head, neck, and shoulders. We massaged her, working quickly to make her feel good. Ashlynn's phone beeped, "Dinners ready," she announced, heading to the kitchen. Missy sat up and I kissed her again.

"That was wonderful," Missy said. "Fucking asshole Louise screwed up the Nakatomi merger and I had to spend the day renegotiating the deal. It almost cost my client 300 million extra. If she wasn't married to my boss she would have been fired years ago."

I said nothing, just hugged her, and kissed the top of her head. Ashlynn returned carrying two trays. Missy and I climbed onto the bed and she put the trays over us, quickly returned with hers. I put on Steel Magnolias and we began to eat and watch.

Right after Julia Roberts had her hypoglycaemic attack, I calmly announced, "So, Kelli and I were intimate today," as I put a piece of meat in my mouth.

Missy smiled and Ashlynn whipped her head and looked at me. "Apparently Kelli told Dave it might happen one day. Dave told her that it was okay with him, but Kelli would have to help him get Ashlynn into bed."

Both ladies' jaws fell open. "Kelli agreed, knowing Ashlynn would jump at the chance to sleep with Dave, I mean it wouldn't be the first one of Kelli's guys she tried to seduce."

Missy laughed and Ashlynn opened and closed her mouth several times without saying anything. "By the way, Kelli is coming for dinner tomorrow, the boys will be home this weekend, and Benny is bringing Brianna," I told my two lovers. We finished eating in silence and enjoyed the movie and each other's company. Ashlynn cleaned up the dishes, and Missy and I cuddled up and fell asleep.

The next night when Kelli arrived home, she kissed me with a hint of tongue in front of her mom and sister. When we sat down to dinner, I pulled out several sheets of paper and handed one to each of the ladies.

"Benny is letting Lenny and Kenny fuck Brianna, and even gang bang her," I told my family.

"How did you find this out?" Missy asked.

"Benny called me and asked me to get a document off his computer since he left it at home. When I logged in, the email was already open."

"Well this weekend is going to be interesting," Missy said, leading to a lively discussion about all the possibilities.

8========D

Whether or not you liked this story, please let me know. I don't get paid to write. Your comments, votes, likes, follows, and shares is what encourages me to continue writing. Feedback is a gift, and I like gifts.

12