All Comments on 'Sitting on Dad's Lap Ch. 03: Kelli Ups the Ante'

by Salacious_Scribe

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Inventing new siblings ruined the story

This series is going from decent to worse. Forst 1 was great, second ok and this one is poor. Going off the plot somewhat with inventing brothers and identical triplets. Come on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I’m enjoying this

I like how this story is going and it makes me cum every chapter. I can’t wait for there to be a big family gangbang

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
re: Inventing new siblings ruined the story

Evidently you didn't read the first chapter or didn't read it very well. At the beginning of the chapter -- the story, really -- it's clearly stated, "Even though there were almost 7 years and three brothers between them, they always competed for everything."

<P>

Having misgivings about them being identical triplets is a matter of preference, but they were NOT invented in this chapter. It's not Salacious_Scribe's problem you can't read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I know it's fantasy, but still not very realistic. Plot is all over the place........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Downhill

I can see this is gonna go downhill in future chapters and has already started now. The idea of a giant family orgy feels weird, I prefer just the father with his daughters rather than sons and daughters husband and crap being with all the women of the family.

wincest100wincest100about 4 years ago

It has been great so far, but when I started the series, I was expecting F/D, F/D/D and the inclusion of the mother was a welcome possibility. But it seems that having the boys with the girlfriend and mom wanting to sleep with all the boys as well as Dave, is just clusterfucking the whole situation. You mentioned your initial goal was to spin the 'sitting on lap' trope, well you succeeded and brilliantly as well, I might add.

I may be the only one but, if you ended it with only the currently intimate characters, then it would have been great. Maybe if you separated this upcoming plot into another story, it would also have done well on its own. I think including it in the current story is just going to detract from the amazing story you already have and turn it into a fuckfest.

Well done on the story so far, but I think I'll be stopping at this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great

I really liked chapter 1 and 3 a lot. Chapter 2 was good, but I like the daughter/dad thing better. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good writing

I just sat here and read all 3 chapters so far and I thi k it is very well done, it has a good mix of story and just plan erotica. Looking forward to chapter 4 :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I’m lost

I have to admit that Ch 1 was my favorite & mom finding out was ok...but Ch 3 left me scratching my head...yes the intro was good & fucking the daughter up the azzzzz was hot. But going off the rails describing the 3 brothers & this spa treatment in the last half of Ch 3 really let me down.....hoping this gets back to father, daughter & daughter.....

KlitomaticKlitomaticalmost 4 years ago
Son

I say son, you gettin outta hand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wet

I just read all three chapters in a row and I am SOAKING. Please come up with the rest of the chapters too, I'm begging.

AnvilmanAnvilmanalmost 4 years ago
Wanting More!

Great story line! I can hardly wait for the next installments!

jimbohiggjimbohiggover 3 years ago
More about the Family

Will Dave and Ashlynn hookup ! Dad and his Daughters in a Threesome , These and other Question will be answered in the next Chapter .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More...

More chapters, please.

sagelloosagellooover 3 years ago

More please! I have to know what happens next with this naughty family

Iceman79Iceman79over 3 years ago

good series. hopefully it will continue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have to keep this series going!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please keep this series going!! There's so much more that we NEED to know!

Thank you for what you've written so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh wow! What a family.

Dddysgrl14Dddysgrl14over 2 years ago

I need more!! Keep this going. I’m ready for a family gang bang! At least mom and the triplets filling every hole!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Any daughters wanna fantasize riding daddyys cock. 4706464964

loveanalincestloveanalincestabout 1 year ago

just love it, pliss continue

poly_cuckoldpoly_cuckoldabout 1 year ago

Great series! Love how open and horny literally everyone is haha fun fantasy world

DarkSollatDarkSollatabout 1 year ago

I have to say this whole series is well thought and well written, although thematically didn't click with me. My fav is part 1, because stories of an an incest in moving car with oblivious driver is definitely one of my kinks.

kvp511kvp51112 months ago

Please continue the story it reads very well with good story in addition to good sex.

SquirrellyDudeSquirrellyDude5 months ago

How does the weekend turn out? Inquiri g minds and all that... I look forward to reading g the rest of the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSalacious_Scribe@Salacious_Scribe
Updated 9/2/21 "Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of but do it in private and wash your hands afterward." Robert A. Heinlein "That goes double for erotica writers." Sal de Klerk, "The Salacious Scribe."™️ Sal de Klerk, "The Salacious Scribe."™️ is a nom de pl...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES