All Comments on 'Six 07'

by ZTien

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I can find no connection to five/sharon, emotional or otherwise. While I often find myself within a scene, I was firmly a watcher here. Couldn't even claim the attachment of voyeur. Perhaps I am too invested in Six as my mind was wandering to what you are putting him through whilst we are wasting time on fives ' s interlude. My toes are near to tapping.

Celeste prompted a fleeting thought of tell them all to fuck off. Anger fucks hold little interest for me, but I did feel some satisfaction that Celeste did use her opportunity for payback. If you've done something to someone you feel requires you to offer them an anger fuck in consolation there are larger problems. You did better than most with Celeste ' s explanation of her emotions during that outdoor session. Too often those declarations are purple prose melodrama. Celeste feels needy but not entirely doormatty.

If sharon is a switch, and I'm not convinced, it's not an even balance. Weighted toward sub for sure. It feels as if she's a sub playing at domme to please her domme. She's also not a true sadist as your other full dommes seem required to be. It's more of that lizard brain part we all have that must gawp at the auto wreck as we pass it. (Sam as well.)

Can we get back to poor Six? I feel you've left him hanging all this time, probably literally. Irritation has given way to impatience and I'm eager to hate you again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous