Six BBC Saturnalia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Earlier it seemed that he had no interest in Marie, however a glance at his swinging erection told her that he was more than interested in her now! She noted that unlike the other gents his penis didn't curve up, but rather stuck straight out.

Wanya gave the impression of cold heartless aggression as he lined his penis up with her now swollen vagina. Once he sank in all the way and halted, Marie could feel the warmest kiss on the back of her neck.

He grabbed her hips with soft warm hands, which just from the contrast alone made her cum. His penis was the perfect for the job he had in mind.

Marie enjoyed the gentle soft fuck she was receiving, she was certain that she would enjoy a massage from him!

Wanya leaned in again and whispered an old Barclay Island saying into Marie's ears. It was those words and not the thrusting of his cock that made her pussy commence spasming!

When he came it burst forth into Marie, it marked the sixth man and the sixth creampie. She felt sadden by the thought that it was almost over. Her vagina on the other hand was grateful that the stretching and pounding she'd gotten were nearly done!

Wordless, and stoic Xerxes snapped the chain again. Marie assumed he wanted her on her knees but his sharp words of correction indicated that he wanted her on the bed.

Marie got on all fours, setting herself up for the unknown. In the blink of an eye Xerxes leapt upon her like a panther jumping from a tree!

In one quick fluid moment he had Marie on her back and he was between her legs. With all the cum oozing from her entrance, he had no trouble slipping in!

Xerxes fucked her with animal ferocity unlike she had experienced in some time! Most men needed a nap between rounds, and were softer the second time. This man between her legs felt as stiff as the first time!

"You ain't gunna know who's navy it is growing inside you!" Xerxes said into her ear.

Marie's vagina clenched at those words! She couldn't have children anymore, but she really wished she could after hearing him speak.

Xerxes shifted his weight to slide his hands under Marie, she knew that could only mean one thing.. he was going to explode his seed very soon.

His face was now next to hers, whenever she turned her face to him he kissed her deeply. When she turned her head away to look at all the people watching them he would speak into her ear.

"We are going to breed you good." He would say in a deep voice.

Marie could feel his hot sweaty flesh pressing closer and closer to her own. Her breasts smooshed so much she feared they would change shape! She swore that she could count his hard abs as they pressed deeper into her.

'I bet that Star of David will leave an interesting mark!' Wondering Marie, who managed to day dream despite the hard-fucking she was getting.

"Uuuugggghhhh!!" Grunted Xerxes into Marie's ear savagely.

Marie didn't mind the ringing in her ear, she was still bearing down on the massive oak unloading into her womb. The gush of one more creampie filling her up left her feeling incredibly ecstatic!

Xerxes moved his face to hers then kissed her deeply. Although there was almost ten people in the room, Marie felt as if they were the only people in the world.

The closeness they shared reminded Marie of that of her husband, or the boyfriends she had when she was younger. Although they had met just that night, it felt as if they were intimate friends for some time. Oddly enough he felt so familiar... she couldn't quite describe it.

She didn't want this moment to end, when he moved to climb off her she clutched to him tightly. It wasn't until he tugged at her chain that she composed herself.

Xerxes guided her towards the door, all of the men were lined up and still hard. She hoped that they were going to pick her up and start the breeding cycle again. When Xerxes commanded her on to her knees she knew what was to happen next.

She licked, then sucked each man's penis clean one after another, several of the men had even exploded her mouth as she cleaned their gland.

One after another they smiled and nodded to her, dressing silently then departed. Marie wanted to kiss each man, especially Wanya with his rich Barclay Island accent, however none bent over to embrace her. She didn't understand African-American norms and mores, but she respected them.

When Marie finally got to Xerxes it was just the two of them and the lady with the long brown hair. She still had the phone pointed at Marie, recording every moment of the event.

Marie lavished all her attentions on his still hard member. She didn't just lick him clean like the others, she stroked vigorously up and down, she wanted him worked up into such a frenzy that he would do her one last time.

"That will be enough SLUT." Xerxes stated as he directed her to stand.

Butterflies took flight in Marie's stomach as she laid on her back on the bed. The thought of an eighth creampie had her shaking in anticipation.

"Get up there whore!" Xerxes commanded as he stared down the brunette woman.

"Yes Master." Yawned the obviously bored girl.

She handed the phone to Xerxes who recorded what transpired next.

The brown haired lady crawled between Marie's legs, then commenced lapping away at the seven mixed creampies oozing forth from her pussy lips. Goosebumps exploded across Marie's body, she hadn't been touched by a woman in so long!

Like a kitten to a bowl of milk the brunette lapped away at Marie's pussy with near equal licks repeatedly. Marie found herself building towards an orgasm, but unable to see it through to fruition, she needed more!

Not one to command, or direct someone else in bed, Marie found herself in a true quandary! Should she take aggressive control? Was all that rang through her mind.

After another failed orgasm, her mind was set. Marie grasped the thin woman by the hair and pushed her face as deep as possible into the seven load creampie! She was not going to let her escape until she accomplished her goal.

The woman didn't fight or struggle, she surrendered to the desire for pleasure Marie demanded from her. Her tongue continued its slow repetitions, however now it was being aimed at the correct spot.

"Oh God yes!!" Cried out Marie in exaltation as she finally came.

Releasing her grip, Marie felt both embarrassed and flustered. She couldn't believe that she had taken the Lord's name in vain out loud!

The licking continued unabated by her orgasm, Marie could feel a second one growing within herself! She worried that her passions would get the best of her, so she put her fist into her mouth to give her strength.

This time, instead of grabbing her new intimate pal by the hair and shoving her face into her soaked vagina, she tilted her hips and thrust her pelvis. When she came she shuddered as if a cold breeze had blown through the large hotel room!

When the mysterious woman stopped licking Marie gasped for air! She didn't want it to end!

Still looking unamused the girl stood beside the bed as she spoke.

"How was that master?" She said with eyelids half open.

Xerxes grunt an affirmative then pointed towards the other bed. The brunette exhaled deeply, as if it were she who exhausted six men in one night.

Marie wanted to be fucked one last time, but Xerxes didn't understand her tired mumbles. Before she knew it she was fast asleep.

Waking in a darkened room, she heard the sounded of pleasure coming from the bed beside her. Marie felt for her purse, touching her small derringer pistol for comfort amid her many condoms and throat mike. She was deeply torn between sleep and joining the couple nearby. She however pushed both ideas from her head to have a shower.

Returning to bed feeling refreshed Marie was awakened in the predawn hours by Gaston, who managed to push his hard penis in without disturbing her slumber.

"Oh Gaston!" She said softly as she came.

"Mon Cher." He replied kissing her.

While she was asleep he had put her arms above her head, holding them down with one of his massive paws of a hand pinning her down. With his other hand he stroked her hair or pinched a nipple as he fucked her slowly but deliberately.

"Did you.. Did you..." Marie tried to say amid her repetitive vaginal orgasms.

"Oui Mon Cher." He said in his thick bayou accented voice. "I dropped the target off before the Sheriff closed up for the night."

"Oh yes!" Cried Marie as she came.

"Oui." Gaston grunted as he came inside his wife.

This had been a very lucrative score for them; not only did they earn enough to pay the bills for sometime, but she also now had eight loads of sperm in her womb. She passed out a very satisfied slut indeed!

At breakfast the next morning Marie learned that the woman with Xerxes was the infamous Paige. The girl who knew nothing about bondage or sexual restraints, and somehow managed not to be arrested for it. Marie didn't care, she knew how to pick a lock.

Afterwards she and Gaston awaited in the hotel lobby whilst Paige and Xerxes went out to meet their ride. Marie had assumed them had summoned an Uber, however when she saw the driver she knew exactly who it was! She then promptly fainted!

Lying on her back, Marie opened her eyelids. She didn't remember fainting, she did however feel how raw her vagina felt.

"Mon Cher, are you alright?" Asked a worried Gaston.

"That man..." Marie said, her wits returning.

"Tell me his name and I will eliminate him!" Gaston cried out with fists in the air.

"Darterrius!" Marie shouted out.

"Consider him gone!" Gaston declared loudly.

"No, no my love!" Marie said softly. "Darterrius is Xerxes father."

Gaston sighed he was used to his wife saying the oddest things.

"Mon cher, shall I break his legs?" He said.

"Non, Gaston." She said to the baffled Cajun over top of her. "He was the first African-American I played with. Let's ask him to dinner... kimchee perhaps with pulgogi, or in a rice bowl? Afterwards maybe some... fun."

Without a target for his anger Gaston stood up and walked away muttering to himself.

"Kimchee! C'est sa Couillon Yankee!" He said under his breath, the crowd that had formed quickly parted as his passing.

12