Six Days on the Road Ch. 02

Story Info
A long haul trucker spends more time with his girl.
2k words
4.55
1.8k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is over 18, thank you for reading.

Jackson wakes up the next morning, the scent of coffee and bacon fills his nose. He can hear parts of a phone conversation Suzie is having in the kitchen. As he lay there, he couldn't help but think about the amazing night they had last night, causing his morning wood to become a little more full.

Suzie is standing at the stove, wearing nothing but an apron. Her full curvy ass just below the apron strings. Her phone cradled between her face and left shoulder. She giggles a bit, while telling the person on the other end of the phone how great a night she had.

Jackson quietly moves up behind her, leans in and kisses the right side of her neck while running his hands from her hips up to her breasts under the apron.

Suzie closes her eyes and moans, not even thinking of the phone conversation, until she hears "sounds like he's up. " from the phone.

Pushing her ass back against him, she feels his hardness against her.

" oh yes, he's up alright. I'll call you back later. " hanging up before she gets an answer.

Jackson continues to kiss her neck, and explore her body with his hands. Suzie is getting so turned on, she grinds her ass against his cock, feeling his precum starting to coat her crack.

As his hands move lower, she slowly spreads her legs, hoping that will guide his hands to where she needs them. Instead he runs them along her thighs, teasing her.

He kisses up to her ear and whispers " don't burn the bacon. "

He then kisses her way down her spine, over her ass. As he sits down, he turns around, placing his head between her legs and starts to lick her pussy.

She holds on tightly to the oven door handle for balance, she tries to push back from him as he legs get weak. Jackson grabs her ass and holds her tightly to his tongue.

An orgasm quickly builds inside her, once Jackson focuses on her clit it overwhelms her, a loud moan fills the kitchen. Suzie can barely stand, practically now sitting on Jackson's broad shoulders.

She leans forward, turns off the burner. Slowly getting on her feet again, she says to Jackson " I hope you don't mind crispy."

" I just ate." He replies with a grin.

He leans in to kiss her, then says "Good morning beautiful. " then kisses her again.

They finish getting breakfast ready together Jackson pours the coffee as Suzie prepares the plates, and sets them on the table. Jackson's at the head of the table, hers just to the right side.

As they were almost done, Suzie bumped her knife knocking it to the floor. Jackson goes to get it, but she stops him and tells him to finish eating while it's still warm, she was almost full anyway.

Suzie bends down to pick up the knife, as Jackson was finishing his last bite. Just as he swallowed, he felt Suzie's warm breath and tongue on his balls.

Jackson moans as she kisses up his shaft, running her tongue along the base of his head, before taking him in her mouth. He grips the sides of the table as he feels his balls tighten, barely able to moan "I'm...." before unloading in her mouth.

As she comes out from under the table, Suzie smirks and says "there, now I'm full. "

The couple moved to the sofa, leaving the dishes for a little. As Suzie cuddled into his side, Jackson loaded up his music playlist on his phone, the pair relaxed listening to the heavy tones of Slipknot and Metallica just enjoying their closeness and favorite bands. Even at times singing along. Jackson remembers her phone call earlier, " should you return that call from earlier?"

"It's okay, Laura just called to see what time you were getting in, and to tell me she couldn't go to the club tonight."

" Ah, I see. Did you want to go? I'll go with you if you want. "

"It's okay, it's not a regular club, so I'm not sure you'll be into it. "

"I really don't mind babe, if you want to go I'll gladly be on your arm. "

"You're amazing, okay we'll go. We need to clean up the kitchen, I want to go for a little drive to show you the town. "

"Well then, I'll wash, you dry and put away. " Jackson says, kissing her forehead.

It takes very little time for them to finish the dishes, with both hands in the sink, Jackson was able to keep them off Suzie.

After a quick shower together, they get dressed. Being a warm day, Suzie opted for a low cut top and a pair of shorts, that were definitely short.

Climbing into Suzie's jeep, they were off. Jackson watching her legs as she worked the clutch and throttle. Jackson's phone rang just after they set out, it was the receiver at the warehouse. Turns out they had an open door and wanted to see if he could back his rig up to it.

After he mentioned it to Suzie, she asked if he was in a hurry, or take the fun way? Seeing as he was doing them a favor, he said not that big a hurry.

Suzie grinned and guided the jeep down a side street that came to an end, leaving only a rough trail, impassable by most vehicles. She was amazing to watch as she carefully maneuvered through the rough trail.

After following the trail for awhile, they came to a clearing. Nestled between some hills, a river cascaded over one of the hills in a beautiful waterfall into a small pool, before it meandered down steam.

" I love this place. " Suzie says as she brings the jeep to a stop. Climbing out she walks over to the pool, strips naked and dives in. When she surfaces, Jackson sees the sunlight sparkling off the water dripping from her hard nipples.

"Come on in, the waters fine." She teases.

Jackson strips off, and jumps in. After a brief swim in the pool, the couple stand in the waterfall.

"Isn't this amazing!" she hollers over the sound of the crashing water.

"It truly is, and almost as beautiful as you!"

Suzie gets closer, wraps her arms around his neck. They kiss passionately, feeling like the only people around in this little oasis.

After their swim, Suzie reaches over the side of the jeep, and grabs a couple towels from the back seat. They dry off, and get dressed. Before they head out, Suzie pulls the doors off, and sets them in the back.

"Don't need them in the woods. " she says, as she swings her ass back into the driver's seat.

Making their way further up the trail, the road gets almost blocked by some larger rocks that fell off the hill. Jackson figured they would have to turn around somehow, and go back the way they came in. Suzie pulls up closer, leans out the door to watch the front tire, and crawls the jeep over top of them.

Jackson couldn't believe how exciting it was, and could appreciate her love for it now a lot more. Once they were back on the normal rough part, Suzie tells him " I don't let anyone drive my jeep."

She stops in the trail and gets out. Jackson looks, trying to see what was around. She comes around to his side and says

"You're not anyone, take a spin. "

Jackson moves to the driver's seat, slips it in gear and starts making their way along the path. It would seem like a trivial thing to most, but he knew this was a huge thing with her. As they clear the trail, Suzie tells him to pull over so they can put the doors back on, stupid by-laws prohibit driving jeeps without doors on.

She jumps back in the passenger seat, and they head to the warehouse. As he went up through the gears, she teased him that he didn't need to double clutch the jeep.

"This stick doesn't need a clutch at all. " she says as she reached over and rubbed his crotch. Feeling him harden under her hand, she pulls out his cock.

"You better not crash. " she tells him as she leans in and takes him in her mouth. He grips the wheel tightly, trying to focus on the road. She starts sucking his really hard cock, he finds him drifting to the shoulder, riding the edge.

"Oh babe, please stop till I pull over. I'm about to explode!"

Instead of stopping, she sucks harder. Bobbing faster up and down his length. Jackson sees an empty store lot on the right, and steers the jeep around back. He shoves the clutch and brake, exploding down her throat just as they stop.

"Good, you didn't crash." She says, wiping some stray cum from the corner of her lip.

As she looks around, she laughs when she realizes that he parked behind an adult book store, a guy, probably in his thirties looking wide eyed as he saw what was happening. As he started walking towards the jeep, she told Jackson he better clear his head and get the jeep in gear.

"Ah, the poor guy probably just wants some of the amazing head I just got. " Jackson teased her as he slipped the jeep in gear.

"Unless you plan on giving it, you better lift that foot off the clutch. " she responds.

When they looked in the mirror, the guy was standing in the cloud of dust, watching them speed away.

As they pulled into the warehouse compound, Jackson noticed the only door open looked like a challenge. He pulled up to the driver's door, and went to find the receiver. Coming back out to the jeep, he wasn't impressed.

" How do they expect to put a 53' trailer into a space that would be tight with a box truck!"

Suzie climbed into the passenger side, Jackson standing behind her in case she needed help, well to check out her ass as she climbed in. Once she was in, he went around and opened the trailer doors. Then he joined Suzie in the cab and fired up the Kenworth. Suzie looked around, amazed how nice it was inside.

" When it's your home, you want to be comfortable. " he tells her.

" The bed looks comfortable." She replies with a grin.

"You might have to come on a trip and test it out sometime." He says with a laugh.

The only answer she gives is a smile. He releases the brakes and turns the truck around in the yard, pointing the doors towards the dock. He slowly backs in, tight to the dropped trailer at the next door, then cutting the tractor sharp to square the trailer to the dock.

" I wouldn't want my fingers on either side of the truck she said, damn. " Suzie said as he applied the trailer brakes.

"Tight holes are always fun. "

"You're bad. "

"See, you know me already. " he laughs. "let's lock this up and get out of here, I promised to take you to the club. "

Suzie takes his hand in hers as they walk back to the jeep. They stop when they hear the receiver holler out,

"Jackson, Mike wants you to call him right away!"

"Okay, thanks." Jackson answers, then treks Suzie, " Mike is my load broker, he finds me runs. For a small nominal donation. "

When they get to the jeep, Jackson calls Mike. Suzie only hears one side of the conversation, Jackson doesn't sound too happy.

what's the rate on that load?

Dammit Mike, that barely covers the fuel I'll burn.

I don't care if it keeps me moving, I'm not running for free, I'm damn sure you're making your share off it.

Okay, I'll tell you how we'll cover the load, get it packed nice and tight and shove it up your ass. Go fuck yourself, we're done.

Suzie looks as Jackson hangs up the call.

"Guess my truck is unemployed now." He says.

"I'm sorry. "

"Don't be, I'll be okay. Truck is paid for, I'll just have to look for loads Monday. Now let's not worry, get us home so we can have our date tonight. "