Six Days Seven Nights (1998) Sex

Story Info
Fan Fiction from Six Days Seven Nights (1998) - Angelica.
1.6k words
3.75
2.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[What you are about to read is a work of fan fiction from the movie Six Days Seven Nights (1998). There is a gap between when Angelica and Frank flirt and we think he leaves, to the next morning when we discover that he returned. I've always wondered what happened during that time. Here is my version of what occurred. Enjoy!]

Angelica lay in bed, her heart as broken as waves on rocks. Quinney was gone, his plane lost at sea during a horrible storm, and tonight marked the end of the first day of searching with no results.

Then, Frank, who's fiancé was the passenger on Quinn's small 4-seater aircraft when it vanished, had rebuffed her when she broached the topic of sympathetic, healing sex. She'd made her position very clear, saying that he was feeling bad, and she was feeling bad, so even though it made her sound slutty, she wanted him to stay with her that tonight.

He was in the middle of his stammering exercise when she unfastened her short skirt and kicked it to the back hall, giving Frank a wonderful view of her black thong and wonderful ass in the process.

Instantly, Frank had agreed to stay, but then just as quickly said that he couldn't stay because he was still holding out hope that both of their loved ones would return.

Angelica rolled her eyes and thought how silly men were to pretend that they would be faithful. All men talk a lot about how they are faithful, but when a hot, willing pussy presents itself, they always give in and spray their seed inside of her. She was offering no strings feel better sex. He'd accept, even if he didn't know it yet.

Angelica unclipped her bra. Her seductions always ended the same way: token resistance, a time of hot sweaty passion in the tropical island heat and her conquest dumping his load into her, one way or the other.

But that hadn't happened tonight. When faced with her ample, large breasts, he stammered more and then left the room. This left Angelica starved for affection and heart broken and alone.

She took a shower, drank some vodka straight, and waited until her buzz had reignited before getting into bed. It was too hot to wear clothes and too hot for blankets, so she slept nude on top of the covers, head tipsy from the days drinking away of sorrows.

She reached for the bottle a few more times and was pleasantly drunk and nearing the oblivion of sleep when a soft knock at the door woke her. She was too drunk, tired, and sad to worry about modesty as she walked to the door and opened it.

There was Frank. He went to say something before he saw her body, then he froze with wide eyes.

Angelica acted on instinct, the same instinct which drives everyone to have sex after a funeral. Frank was there to comfort her and she wouldn't be alone that night after all.

She grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him into the room, kicking the door closed as Frank's kisses ran down her neck and his hands explored her body. He was eager, like most men, to take and envelope her in his passion.

She let him. She wanted this man who loved his woman, to love her during the time they had, to help heal and console and use orgasms to distract themselves from the harsh truth that they would never see their partners again.

Angelica enjoyed giving any new lovers control at the beginning. They always arrived in the bedroom with expectations, and she enjoyed satisfying them. After they got their cocks into her pussy, they normally calmed down some because the conquest was complete. It didn't matter if she sucked them first, the time to take control was after they had thrust a few times into her. Something changed in their demeanors, and they relaxed and enjoyed the pleasure.

Frank kissed down to her breasts as she unfastened the belt on his slacks. His cock was hard and as she stroked his shaft with her hand, she relished in his lips, tongue, and hot breath on her nipples.

He kissed back up to her lips, then she unbuttoned his shirt and kissed his chest as he gently pushed her back onto the bed, coming to rest on top of her. His hard cock rubbing against her pelvis and drunk, horny pussy.

So this was how he was going to do it: missionary style like a lover on a honeymoon, looking down at her flawless body ready and willing for conquest.

There was no talk of condoms or pause for thinking of any sort. He pushed his not inconsequential cock deep into her working his way deeper with each controlled thrust, until she felt the head of his dick touch the back of her pussy and nudge to the opening of the womb. Then, the fucking began. He was like a young virgin with how he fucked her, giving no regard to her pleasure or pacing himself to prolong their act.

Angelica grabbed his ass and got more and more aroused with each flex and each thrust.

It wasn't long, maybe three for four minutes, until his fucking became even more frantic. She felt the cock inside her throb. She was ready and held him close as his entire body went ridged.

In that moment, the world only consisted of the two of them, the pleasure Angelica was feeling, and the ropes of hot cum unloading into the back of her pussy.

Her orgasm came hard with the wet heat of his cum flowing into her. She squeezed him as ever muscle contracted and she let out an involuntary screams as a second orgasm crashed through her soul. She grabbed at the sheets, barely conscious of her actions as her mind rolled in a prolonged orgasm. She felt him hold deep inside of her, and all was right with the world.

He rolled off of her onto the bed, his spent cock still semi-ridged. Angelica's bad feelings were by no means quenched, so she got onto her knees next to him on the bed and began to suck his cock back to life.

It was intense and he tried to stop her, but she dismissed him and placed one of his hands on her closest breast, and continued working his cock harder than ever. Now was her turn. Her turn to work that stranger's body for the wonderfully distracting pleasure it provided her.

She felt his hand roam from her breast down her side to her ass. His fingers felt south of her cum-saturated pussy and began to rub. She did nothing to smother her moans from the good feeling and sucked all the harder.

He was mumbling incoherently, his free hand on the top of her head, only slightly forcing her head in the direction sit was already going.

She felt the orgasm build again, deep within her and the fire grew even faster as he came in her mouth. Angelica swallowed ever salty drop, while his cock was still twitching with cum running down its head, she startled him cowgirl style and began to ride him. She rode Frank the way she wanted to the way that fed her orgasm and distracted her from life.

It didn't' take long for Angelica to reach her goal. Her strongest orgasm of the night rolled up from her core and exploded behind her eyes. Her hands and toes went numb.

Frank was still hard as she collapsed exhausted on top of him. She kissed him. She could tell by his shallow breathing that he was close. She slowly resumed the rolling motion of her hips and kissed him so deeply that she was sure he could taste his cum in her mouth.

His hands slid to her hips and he held himself deep inside her as he came for the third time, dumping his load into her.

The hot wet feeling was soothing and calming. She clinched that muscle deep inside her and rang out the last traces of cum from his cock as she rolled off him onto the bed, and sleep took her.

~~~

She awoke to lips on the back of her neck, hands massaging her breasts, and a hard cock gently resting in the crack of her ass. Her hangover blared but was quickly quenched with another few swallows of vodka. Her head once again tranquil from the alcohol, it took her a few moments to remember that the lover in her bed wasn't Quinn. Frank kissed around her neck to the base of her ear, which sent electric jolts up and down her body. She arched her back so the geometry would work and she reached between them to guide his cock into her depths. He split her open again.

She lay there, half asleep, drunk, and enjoyed the slow rhythmic fucking of the man spooning her. So caring and gentle, passionate and almost loving. He loved her body and it brought him so much joy. It felt good for her to feel this loved and appreciated and not alone.

All she needed to do was noting. Just let him do all the work. Angelica was nowhere near, or even working toward, another orgasm. But the feeling of being filled so completely, lubricated by the two cumloads he blew into her earlier, and possibly the remnants from Quinn's cumload which he blew into her the night before he vanished. The feeling was soothing, and all was right with the world. Sex was the best way to handle grief.

Frank kissed under her ear one last time before a soft, quiet, content grunt left his lips. Anglican felt his hot wet seed erupt into her body. She relaxed her entire body into his as his cum flowed into her; wet, willing; eager. Then, sleep overtook her.

~~~

Angelica jolted away from a knock at the door. Sunlight shown through the blinds and she threw her bathrobe on as she staggered toward the door to open it.