Six Degrees Pt. 03

Story Info
A college crush and a Jamaican vacation.
30.7k words
3.63
8.5k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David and Hank met in middle school and remained friends through college. When David started dating Samantha and Hank started dating Piper, they saw less and less of each other, but they always found time to be together.

Hank ended up moving to Las Vegas, and David ended up moving to Los Angeles.

David and Hank lost contact for a few years after they both had kids and their lives got busy.

Hank had always been the go-getter, and David was usually the follower. Hank ended up marrying Piper, who was a wild child. And David ended up marrying Samantha, who was much more reserved.

Hank and Piper were into hiking and climbing, sky diving, and anything that had a high level of risk. David and Samantha were into camping, sight-seeing, and most things that required, or had, no risk at all.

Hank and David, to an outsider, might not have had a lot in common, but it was their differences that were the catapult for their relationship.

People that knew both Hank and David used to say that they were yin and yang. Hank was always more open-minded, and David very matter-of-fact in his thinking.

Although Hank and David both had degrees in chemistry, Hank was more experiential. Whereas, David was more theoretical. Hank retired at the age of twenty-seven. He was a wiz at buying and selling stocks. David, at the age of forty-seven, was still working and planning for his future.

Hank and David grew up in Cheyenne, Wyoming. After college, David and Samantha moved to Los Angeles and stayed there. Hank and Piper, on the other hand, surfed Bondi Beach, visited Thailand, Tibet, India, Indonesia, Japan, Guam, Jamaica, and toured Europe before finding their home in Las Vegas.

When Hank's son was 14 and David's daughter was 13, David and Samantha moved to Baltimore. David was offered a good-paying job that he couldn't turn down. Before this, Hank and David saw each other on occasion. Hank, Piper, and Dillon would either visit David, Samantha, and Gina in Los Angeles, or David, Samantha and Gina would visit Hank, Piper, and Dillon in Las Vegas.

Ten years passed and David was offered a job in Las Vegas, which he gladly accepted.

When David and his family arrived in Las Vegas, David immediately contacted Hank, telling him they had to get together again.

David, Samantha, and Gina visited Hank, Piper, and Dillion at their new house on a Saturday afternoon. Hank was always one to go to extremes, and his house was a reflection of that.

Walking into Hank's house was like walking into a resort. It was huge, 13,346 square feet. Although Hank was worth millions, when David saw him, he was dressed in old O.P. Shorts, an Iron Maiden t-shirt, and flip-flops. Piper had on shorts and a bikini top.

Hank and Piper hadn't aged one bit since the last time David saw them. David had put on some pounds, as did Samantha.

David mentioned to Hank that he seemed to still be doing well, financially. Hank joked that he lost a few million, here and there, but he was still doing alright.

Hank asked David how things were going for him and Samantha. David told him they were getting by.

Hank offered David a beer. "So, what keeps you busy these days?"

David told Hank that work kept him pretty busy, and helping to raise his daughter took up much of the rest of his time. "Gina's what? Twenty-two now?" Hank asked. "Twenty-three." "Man," Hank said, "They grow up fast." "They do."

David asked Hank what Dillon was up to. Hank told him that Dillon had his own business. When David asked what kind of business, Hank told him that he would have to ask Dillon about that.

David could hear chatter from the kitchen. Hank said, "That's got to be Dillon."

Hank and David walked toward the kitchen. David saw Dillon hug and kiss Gina and then hug and kiss Samantha. David said to Dillon, "A handshake will be fine for me." Dillon looked over at David, walked toward him, and shook his hand, "It's good to see you again."

"I hear you've got your own business going," David said. "I do," Dillon replied, "And I wish I could stay, but I have a date tonight."

David smiled, "I'm glad to hear you've found someone." Dillon looked at David, perplexed. "Your girlfriend," David said. Dillon informed David that he wasn't seeing anyone.

David was perplexed. "I thought you said you had a date." "I do," Dillon replied, "but it's not with a girlfriend." David nervously told Dillon that he wasn't being judgemental. Dillon said, confused, "I'm not sure what you're saying." David told Dillon that he had nothing against alternative lifestyles or who people chose to love.

"So," Dillon asked, "Are you saying that you think I'm gay?" David stammered, "Well, um, you said you were going on a date, and you said it wasn't with a girlfriend, I mean, um." Dillon shook his head and told David that he was a professional boyfriend. David looked at Samantha, Gina, Piper, Hank, and then back at Dillon, " What does that mean?" Dillon responded, "I'm an escort, for women."

David's eyes lit up, "So, you're like a male prostitute. Women pay you to fuck them. Wow! Now that's a job to have." Dillon scoffed, "That's definitely a guy's answer." As he walked out of the kitchen, Dillon told everyone he had to shower and get ready. When Dillon left the kitchen, David asked, "What? What? What did I say?" Hank overheard Dillon say, as he walked down the hallway, "Homme des cavernes."

Gina looked at David, "Way to go, dad." Piper asked everyone, "Anyone care for wine?" Piper poured a glass of wine for her and Samantha. David told Hank, "Dillon gets irritated easily." Hank smiled, "He's just very serious about his work, and sometimes people piss him off."

Hank and Dillon walked out to the patio. David asked Hank, "Dillon does have sex with women. Right? And they pay him. Right?" Hank retorted, "It's a little more complicated than that."

. . .

When Gina found Dillon, he was naked and getting ready to step into the shower. "I'm sorry about my dad." Dillon smiled, "I know. We've talked about this a million times. Your dad's your dad."

Gina told Dillon, "I wish that my dad could learn from you. I think my mom would be a lot happier if he did." Dillon tested the water, and then said, "Your dad is messed up, and that's a fact. I feel for your mom."

Dillon told Gina that he had to shower, but if she hung out they could talk while he dried off and got dressed for his date. Gina sat on the tub adjacent to the shower. She looked around at the tile work and the mirrors. And she watched Dillon as he showered.

. . .

Samantha told Piper that she thought that what Dillon was doing was so valuable to so many women. Piper responded, "He's got it figured out. He's learned a lot from us, and other people. And he's also learned a lot from the women he's dated." Piper then added, "Hank and I have even learned from him."

Samantha stated, "It's too bad Dillon doesn't give courses online or something so that men like David could learn from him." Piper took a sip of her wine, "Some things can only be learned by experience."

. . .

Hank told David that what Dillon did was more life coaching than anything else. He added, "If you haven't noticed, women are different from men, in many ways."

David told Hank that he may not have lived the life that he had, but he wasn't a total idiot. Hank responded, "When it comes to women, most men are complete idiots."

. . .

When Dillon stepped out of the shower, Gina handed him a towel.

"You have no tan lines. That's cool." Dillon told Gina now that they lived in Vegas that she could come over and they could sun together, or with him and his friends. Gina told Dillon that she might just do that.

Dillon laughed, "What would your dad think if he knew you were in here with me right now?" Gina shook her head, "He'd probably blow his top. He wouldn't understand." Dillon suggested, "Maybe your mom and dad should come over and sun sometime?" Gina told Dillon that she knew her mom wouldn't have a problem with it, but she wasn't so sure about her dad.

Dillon asked, "What do your parents have in common?"

"Me."

. . .

Samantha said to Piper, "I so envy you. You and Hank have been everywhere and done everything."

"Well, you only live once."

"I know, but for the last ten years, Davids been so into his work, and he spends as much time with Gina as possible. Sometimes I think I forget that I'm a person, not just a wife or a mother." "Well," Piper told Samantha, "You're always welcome here."

"It's not that we have a bad marriage," Samantha informed Piper, "It's just the two of us limping through life together." Piper hugged Samantha, "Maybe, now that you guys are here, things can change."

. . .

David told Hank, "Samantha and I have a great marriage. We're happy. She knows what I need and I know what she needs. We may not have a lot of money, but we're about as happy as any two people can be."

Hank said he was glad to hear it. Then he asked David if he'd like to play a game of pool. David said he'd love to.

. . .

Gina said to Dillon, as he was selecting the clothes he was going to wear, "You're twenty-four and you've got yourself together. You know women. You have your own business, and if I remember right, you have your own house, too. Right?"

"I have a house, but it's for clients. I mean, I'm not going to bring them here." Gina laughed, "Even if you did, this house is so big no one would ever notice." "Yeah, but business is business and my personal life is my personal life."

Gina told Dillon she understood.

. . .

David racked the balls for the second time. "You're a little out of practice," Hank said.

"Dude, you've done so well, in everything. I'm still working my ass off trying to make sure that Gina can keep going to school. I got a raise, but we're so far in debt." Hank told David that he would help out if he wanted him to.

David told Hank that wasn't what he was saying. It had been so long that he wasn't sure what to talk about. Hank responded, "Tell me about Baltimore." David shook his head, "Man, some places in Baltimore are slums. Other places are nice. It got cold there, though."

"So," Hank said, "What are you going to be doing here in Vegas?"

"I'll be working in the Office of Sustainability in the Department of Environment and Sustainability." Hank laughed, "The Department of Redundancy Department, huh?" David shrugged his shoulders, "It's a job."

Hank told David, "You know. Maybe we should all just take some time off and go to Negril. I have property there." David responded, "That would be nice, but I start work in a week. Besides, I can't afford anything like that." Hank sighed and shook his head, "I don't think I said anything about it costing you anything." Then Hank asked, "When was the last time you took Samantha on a real vacation?" David said it had been quite some time since they last had a real vacation.

Hank told David that if he didn't start work until the following week, he had nine days to play with before he had to work again. Hank asked David what he was going to do until then. David thought for a moment, then said, "We didn't have any plans, other than hanging out with you guys." Hank said, "It's settled then. We leave tomorrow."

Piper and Samantha walked out just in time. "We leave tomorrow, to where?" Piper asked. Hank looked at Piper and Samantha, "We're going to Negril for a week. David and Samantha haven't had a real vacation in a while. And we have property there, right on the ocean." Hank looked at Samantha, "Sound good to you?" Samantha looked at David, then back at Hank, "Oh my God, I'd love that!"

Piper told Hank, "I'll call Aldane and let him know we're coming."

David looked confused, "Who's Aldane?" Piper told David that Aldane was the chief housekeeper. "Aldane and his three sons, Damerae, Fayard, and Sanka take care of the property when we're not there, and they take care of us when we are there."

Hank told David and Samantha that Aldane, Damerae, Fayard, and Sanka could make anything they wanted happen. Piper added, "Karalana, Aldane's wife, is the best cook. And their daughter, Taniyah, is a doll."

When Dillon and Gina walked out to the patio, Hank told them, "We're leaving tomorrow to go to Negril." Dillon admitted he didn't have plans for the following week. Gina asked where Negril was.

Dillon told Gina that Negril was in Jamaica. Gina told Dillon that she'd never been to Jamaica, but it was on her bucket list.

David mentioned that he, Samantha, and Gina would have to get some things packed. Hank told David that he had swimsuits and stuff at the villa and that they rarely wore much when they were there, anyway. Dillon joked with Gina, "You can get rid of your tan lines there."

Samantha said, "A week in Jamaica sounds like a dream." Hank responded, "Anything you want, you can find it there."

Piper told Samantha and Gina, "Since Aldane, Damerae, Fayard, and Sanka are locals, they can show you around, as well. You can see the real Jamaica with them." Dillon told everyone that he had to get going, but he'd be home by early morning at the latest.

After Dillon left, Hank told David, "Taniyah was Dillon's first girlfriend. And she's the one we think got him into what he's doing now." Hank added, "And she's still very hot."

Hank pulled out his phone and showed David a picture of Taniyah walking on the beach. David expressed, loudly, "She's butt naked!"

Hank laughed, "A lot of people go naked there."

Neither David nor Samantha had been naked in front of other people before. David asked Samantha if she intended on going nude when they got there. Samantha told him, "When in Rome."

During dinner, Hank and Piper told David, Samantha, and Gina about their property, how long they've had it, and about somewhat nearby Savanna-la-mar. Hank and Piper also shared photos they'd taken the many times that they'd been to their property.

Samantha thanked David for letting them go to Negril. She told him, "It's so beautiful." David admitted that he wished he could have taken them, but he was grateful that he had friends like Hank and Piper. Piper said, "That's what friends are for."

David asked Hank how they were going to get tickets at the last moment. Hank told David, "I'm flying us there. I do have my own plane."

Samantha said, "You guys have always had it all together. You have an awesome home, two now, that I know of. You own a private plane. You guys have been everywhere. Until now, we've only been able to live vicariously through you guys." Piper told Samantha, "We go to Negril at least once every month or two. So, if you have a good time there, you're always welcome to come with us when we go."

"So," David asked, "This family, do they live in your house there?"

Hank explained, "We don't live there, and they need to make a living. So, we pay them to live in our house and take care of it when we're not there." "And when you are there?" Hank continued, "They still take care of the house, but Karalana cooks for us when we're there." "So, you're kind of guests in your own home." "Basically."

. . .

Hank and David stayed out on the patio and Piper, Samantha, and Gina went to the kitchen to clean up after dinner. Samantha said to Piper, "It must be a big place if we're all going to be able to sleep there." Piper told Samantha, "It's a five-bedroom house. It's nice."

Samantha thought for a moment, then asked, "Wait, there are you and Hank, me and David, Gina and Dillon. That's four bedrooms. Where does that family that takes care of your house sleep when you go, or where will they sleep when we're there?" Piper responded, "We'll make it work."

Samantha said she didn't want her family to be an inconvenience. Piper assured Samantha that everyone would have a place to sleep. Gina added, "And maybe someone to sleep with."

Samantha joked, "Well, that wouldn't be fair. There'd be seven men and only five women." Piper asked Samantha, "Have you ever slept with more than one man at a time?" Samantha guffawed, "Are you kidding me? No."

Piper then asked, "Ever been with a black man?" Samantha guffawed again, "What are you asking? No. I haven't." Piper smiled, "Would you?"

Samantha looked around, saw that David and Hank were still on the patio. She told Piper, "Before David, there was this one guy that I was severely attracted to. He was black. And, to be honest, had he asked me out I would have gone out with him. No telling what might have happened. Would I have slept with him? Yes."

Gina asked Samantha, "Have you ever wondered what it would have been like to sleep with him?" Samantha didn't want to tell Gina that she had thought about it, numerous times. She also wasn't going to tell Piper or Gina that she'd had several dreams about having sex with him.

When Samantha did have dreams involving that black guy she was attracted to before meeting David, the sex was passionate, the orgasms strong and violent. And his cock dwarfed David's four-inch, finger-thick penis.

In her dreams, Samantha and David are in bed. David is fast asleep. And this black man walks into their bedroom naked. He's already erect, and Samantha is soaking wet between her legs. This black man gets between her legs and slides himself into her. Samantha arches her back as she feels herself being filled and stretched.

This black man leans forward and kisses Samantha, and his aroma is intoxicating. He's muscular and masculine. And his energy is addictive. As this black man is sliding himself in and out of Samantha, she looks over at David, and, although he's still sound asleep, David is rubbing his cock, and it's semi-hard.

When this black man slides his cock into Samantha, she realizes that he is in places inside of her that David can't and never will be. And this black man has stamina enough for several men. In her dreams, this black man makes love to her for hours.

Samantha smiled and told Gina, "I married your father."

. . .

"So," David asked Hank, "You've had this family living in your house for what, ten or so years now?"

Hank nodded.

"When you and Piper and Dillon go there, the couple have a room, the boys have a room, and their daughter has a room. How many bedrooms are there in the house?" "Five." "So, this time there's going to be twelve people sleeping in a five-bedroom house." "Uh-huh." "And how does that work?"

Hank told David that they, as well as the other family, are very open-minded. Hank told David that they would work it out when they got there.

David thought to himself that twelve people and five bedrooms was going to be tough. He then said to Hank, "Even right now, with the couple, the three boys and the girl, I'm not sure how their sleeping arrangements work." Hank asked, "Why are you so hung up on where everyone is going to sleep?"

"Well, there are three couples, four single men, two single women, and five beds. Three couples take up three beds, and that means that the four single men do what, sleep with the two single women?"

Hank laughed, "You'll have the most beautiful waters in the world, the best beaches, awesome people and surroundings, and you're worried about who sleeps with whom?" "Well," David said, "You said something about not wearing much when you're there. And, when people get naked, things can happen."

"You've never been naked around other people, have you?" Hank asked. "It's not something I make a habit of."

"You don't have to get naked if you don't want to." "It's not me I'm worried about," David said. "What if Samantha and Gina decide to go naked?" David admitted, "I'm not sure how I'm going to feel about Samantha and Gina being naked around people we don't know."

Hank chuckled, "It's not like everyone walks around naked all the time. It gets warm there, even at night, and sometimes people do decide to dress down. It happens, but most of the time people wear shorts or bathing suits." David apologized and said, "My mind goes places sometimes." Hank told David that he needed to live more and think less.

123456...9