All Comments on 'Six Degrees Pt. 03'

by PolySwingerWife

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It is sick to see the end of humanity and revel in it

Racists will be...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i did not like the way the story ended. need more i am sad for husband and a family of 20 years to split up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i liked the story until the last chapter. this cannot be the end of the story splitting up a happy family that has ben together from college is not acceptable. Samantha must have more feelings for David and know that what she is doing will wreck David. David might be able to accept Samantha going to Jamacia to get her big black cock fix two or three times a year. Samantha staying there for a year getting fucked 24/7 by 4 horn dogs she will be Pregnant within a month and thay will not quit plowing all three fuck holes. same thing with Gina she can not stay to be used as a cum dump by the horn dogs. Aldane and Karalana and Hank and Piper should if there is any a thread of human decency or kindness or friendship not let this happen. What is Samantha going to do in four to seven months when she is very pregnant with a black baby her body wrecked from all the sex? Has David and Taniyah hit it off or has the culture shock been too much for her and what about Gina how has this affected her life? i have many more questions this is enough for now please do not leave everyone in lembo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPolySwingerWife@PolySwingerWife
My name is Amber. In the last three decades, I have learned more about people than I ever thought I would. One thing I've learned is that people can be very judgmental about things that they have never experienced, or never want to. Because my husband enjoys watching me ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES