Six Degrees Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taniyah felt deep emotions toward David, more than just sexual. She knew in her heart that she and David should be together. And she was determined to make that happen.

Taniyah knew that Hank and Piper had sex with other people, and they still were very much in love, but when she saw David and Samantha, she didn't see the same kind of love. They seemed like acquaintances.

Taniyah asked David what he would want if he could have anything or anyone in his life. David told Taniyah that he felt he had everything, not like Hank, but he was happy. Taniyah asked David what in his life made him happy. David thought for a moment, then answered, "Having good friends."

Taniyah asked David if he could ever love her. David was taken aback, but he told Taniyah that he thought he could. Taniyah then asked David what it would take for him to be able to love her. David thought, then he said, "Love requires trust and knowing another person, accepting them for who they are, and to want the very best for them."

Taniyah asked David if he trusted her. He told her that he barely knew her. Taniyah told David that she wanted him to know her, all of her, and all about her. And she wanted to know him, and already accepted him for who he was. Taniyah told David that she wanted to be the very best for him.

Taniyah wasn't in love with David, but her passion and desire were there. David's ego was a bit boosted knowing that a girl his daughter's age would want him, but he wasn't sure what to think of the whole situation. Samantha had already had sex with a man whose cock was bigger than any he'd ever seen, and she intended to have sex with anyone else that would fuck her. And now he had an opportunity to have sex with the girl that had given him the best blow job of his life.

David thought to himself that he could be in a worse situation. He knew that Samantha was going to be getting all the sex she wanted, and so were Gina and Piper and Hank, Aldane, Damerae, Fayard, and Sanka. So, why shouldn't he? David's biggest concern was that he knew that Hank fucked Taniyah, often. And he wasn't sure how Hank would look at him and Taniyah getting together.

. . .

Hank and Aayla had lived together, as had Piper and Albert. So, being together was easy. When Hank and Piper lived apart, they acted like they were married to the people they were living with. Albert had been with Piper, as well as with Taniyah, Karalana, and Heather. And Aayla had been with Aldane, Damerae, Fayard and Sanka.

Hank, Piper, Albert, and Aayla spent the day just hanging out and catching up. Hank and Aayla tried not to talk about stocks, and Albert and Piper tried to stay out of the bedroom. Aayla told Hank and Piper that they had gone back to the Philippines to visit her family. And they had also gone to France to visit Albert's family.

Hank told Albert and Aayla that they had brought friends from Las Vegas to the island, and they were staying the whole week. Albert asked, "Anyone I might like to fuck? "Maybe," Hank answered.

Piper told Albert that their friends were David, Samantha, and their daughter Gina. Albert asked why Hank and Piper hadn't brought them with them. Hank said, "Well, Samantha was still going at it with Fayard when we left. David and Taniyah had gone to the beach, and Gina was out with Dillon and Heather. Aayla commented, "Fayard does have a lot of stamina."

Piper said, "Samantha and David had been monogamous until they came to the island." Aayla stated, "The island, and especially, Fayard, have a way of changing people, especially sexually." Albert added, "Fayard does have a huge cock." Piper and Aayla both smiled in agreement.

Albert commented, "Maybe Samantha and David can do like we did, Samantha with Fayard and David with Karalana or Taniyah." Piper responded, "It could happen." "Whew," Aayla said, "Six months of Fayard every day, several times a day. Damn." Hank commented to Aayla, "I remember us fucking a lot, too." Aayla smiled, "But you're not Fayard." Hank laughed, "Fayard's part horse. I'm one hundred percent human. What do you expect?"

Albert asked Hank, "Did you get to see Samantha with Fayard?" Hank told Albert that he thought everyone did. Albert said, "Watching any woman with Fayard is a treat, but if she's been monogamous forever, that makes it even more special." Piper interjected, "And David's a little guy." Aayla stated, "Then Samantha really needed Fayard."

"I feel sorry for both David and Samantha," Piper said. "David's a great guy and all, but he's got to feel ashamed sometimes. And from what Samantha says, she can't feel him most of the time." "Oh, my," Aalyla said, "I can't even imagine what that has to be like."

. . .

When Dillon, Heather, and Gina arrived back at the stable, Dillon noticed a woman his age who had an alluring smile and a beautiful face. Dillon smiled at the woman and she smiled back. Gina noticed who Dillon was looking at and said, "She weighs four-hundred pounds, at least." Dillon looked at Gina, "She's pretty." Heather added, "She's pretty big."

Dillon contacted one of the stable hands and asked him to put the horses away for him. Dillon gave the stable hand 7,554.6 Jamaican dollars, the equivalent of fifty US dollars, and thanked him. Then Dillon approached the larger woman he'd seen earlier.

Dillon introduced himself and the woman introduced herself as Melony. Dillon asked her if she was with friends. Melony told Dillon that she was with friends and that they should be back soon. Then Melony asked Dillon, "Why did you feel that you had to come over and introduce yourself to me?" Melony caught Dillon by surprise. He answered, "Um, you have a beautiful face."

Melony laughed, "That's what you noticed about me?" "I'm attracted to natural beauty," Dillon replied. Melony told Dillon that was sweet, but she wasn't looking to get picked up. Dillon told Melony that he wasn't trying to pick her up. He just felt that he had to meet her. Dillon most always knew the right things to say to women, but now he was feeling nervous like he'd never been with a woman before.

Melony said, "You know. A lot of men tell me I have a beautiful face, and that I'm attractive, but let's be real. You weigh what? One hundred and sixty pounds? I'm like four times your size." Dillon scoffed, "So, I'm too thin for you?" "I like men who have a bit more meat on their bones," Malony answered. "So," Dillon inquired, "What a person looks like matters the most to you?" Melony said, "Well, what matters most to me is that when I get with a guy, I want him to be what I want him to be."

Melony explained, "When I saw the three of you ride up, I said to myself that the three of you looked right together. You're good-looking and thin. They're good-looking and thin. You look right together. See? Sometimes it's about optics."

Dillon said, "To me, it's all about who the person is, not what they look like." "So, you saw me," Melony said, "And right off you wanted to get to know me. You said, hey, I'd really like to get to know that fat chick." That wasn't it at all," Dillon replied. "Then it was my pretty face?" Dillon told Melony, "Sometimes there doesn't have to be a reason."

Dillon said, "Sometimes the most unlikely things go together, peanut butter and bananas, pickles and thousand island dressing, even peanut butter on hamburgers." Melony retorted, "Like ravioli and Pop-tarts, electricity and water." Melony told Dillon, "You're a good-looking guy, but I have no intention of fulfilling your fat girl fantasy."

. . .

Fayard came home to find Samantha napping. He got undressed and joined her in bed. Fayard cupped Samantha's breast and put his cock between her legs. Samantha smiled and said good morning. Fayard said, "Yuh a suh beautiful, an unnu pum pum a suh tight." Samantha reached between her legs and grasped Fayard's semi-hard cock, "I think you're going to loosen me up, though." Fayard responded, "Mi wi mek yuh ah betta ooman." Samantha smiled, "I think you already have."

Fayard said, "Tell mi bout David." Then he asked, "Duh he mek yuh happy?" Samantha sighed, "David's a wonderful man. He works hard. He's a great dad. He provides for us. He's not confrontational. We never argue. And I love him." Fayard chuckled, "Buh duh he mek unnu pum pum happy?" Samantha guided Fayard's cock into her and said, "He tries."

Fayard asked "Duh David mek yuh cum?" Samantha told Fayard, "Until yesterday, I never knew what it was like to have an orgasm with a man." "Buh Yuh cum by yourself?" Fayard asked. "Oh, yes. A girl has to get off some time."

. . .

Aldane told Karalana that he really liked David, Samantha, and Gina. Karalana told Aldane that she did, too. And that David would come around in time. Aldane mentioned that he'd noticed that Samantha and Gina were much more open-minded. Karalana told Aldane that she felt it was just a matter of time, and David would loosen up.

Karalana reminded Aldane that not all men are like him, Hank, Sanka, Fayard, and Damerae. Some men are more reserved. Aldane admitted that he was glad that other men weren't like them, that way there are more women for them. Karalana slapped Aldane on the shoulder and told him that he was addicted to sex. Aldane said, "Mi didn't kno dat wah ah problem." Karalana replied, "Eh nuh, as lang as yuh still addicted tuh mi."

Karalana had been brought up in a Christian home, but she felt early on that if God could love many, that man and woman could, too. She also felt that if a man feels that he is chained to a woman, or a woman to a man, that is not loving. It's something else.

Although she saw more to life than just sex, Karalana was proud of Aldane, Damerae, Sanka, and Fayard. And she liked that they were good men that women were attracted to. She had raised Fayard, Sanka, and Damerae to respect women, treat them well, and make them feel like they matter. And they did just that.

When Hank and Piper were away, Karalana and her family lived like any other family. Aldane did have a girlfriend, though, that he saw on occasion. And Fayard, Damerae, and Sanka dated on and off.

When Aldane worked at Hedonism II, he had little to no contact with vacationers. When he met Hank and Piper, his life changed. He was able to get to know Hank and Piper, and they liked him. When they bought their property o Negril, Hank and Piper offered Aldane the job of grounds-keeper at their home. He and his family could live there, and they would pay them all for the work they did. This was an upgrade in employment and way of life for Aldane and his family.

Aldane was severely attracted to Piper, and she to him. When Hank met Taniyah, the attraction was just as fierce. Karalana was open-minded, and she liked Piper and Hank. Karalana was pleased that Hank and piper offered Aldane and her family the job, and she was more than willing to let Hank and Piper enjoy her family as they did them.

There were times when Albert and Aayla would come visit, and, of course, Heather stopped by often. Other than general grounds-keeping and housekeeping, Karalana and her family lived a pretty comfortable, stress-free life, thanks to Hank and Piper.

. . .

Taniyah told David that she was having a great time with him. David said that he was having a good time, as well. Taniyah asked David if he could love two women at the same time. David thought for a moment, then replied that he thought he could. Taniyah told David that she would love him, even though he was married. David smiled, "Well, that's a good thing because I am married."

Although Samantha had watched Taniyah suck his cock, David was still concerned that if he got serious with Taniyah what Samantha would say or do. A blow job was one thing, having a full-on relationship was another.

David thought to himself that no other woman had ever swallowed his cum, but Taniyah had. And that meant something. Taniyah did for David what no other woman had. And he wanted her to do it again.

While in the water, Taniyah stroked David's cock, and he became erect quickly. David thought to himself, what the hell, and he kissed Taniyah. She kissed him back, deeply. There they were, in the ocean making out, and Taniyah was overjoyed. She said, "Mi will mek yuh very happy." David responded, saying, "Oh, I know you will."

. . .

Hank and Piper hadn't always been swingers. When they first met, Piper and Hank knew they had a lot in common. They liked adventure. So, one day Piper brought up the Scarlet Ranch in Denver, a swing club, and asked if he'd ever go. They ended up going and leaving together. In between, both Piper and Hank got to enjoy other people, sexually and otherwise. They decided that their love could withstand a little extracurricular activity from time to time.

Hank and Piper would talk after they left the Scarlet Ranch. They both found that they loved hearing about what the other experienced and what the best parts were. For both Hank and Piper, having sex with other people, often strangers, was exciting. Most of their friends were swingers like they were, very open. The decision to trade spouses, with Albert and Aayla, was just a fun six-month trade.

When Aayla lived with Hank for six months, they both made a lot of money. Both had made their fortunes buying and selling stocks. Many of Hank's swinger friends were happy to meet and play with Aayla. And she proved to be a very fun playmate.

. . .

Aayla grew up in a very strict religious home, but when she met Albert, her morals transformed. In the community that Aayla grew up in, oral and anal sex were abhorred. Premature ejaculation was not a problem or a worry for men. It was common and expected that sex, including foreplay, would only last eight to ten minutes, total. And for young women, it was taught that the most valuable thing a woman could offer a man was her virginity after they married. Although Aayla grew up in a strict religious home, she had a rebellious streak.

Albert was on vacation in Manila with his father and brother when he met Aayla. Aayla had been talking to a female entertainer. The woman that Aayla was talking to was telling her about what she did and how she could get involved, too, if she wanted to. Albert overheard the conversation and approached Aayla and the other young woman. He had a somewhat thick French accent, and this was odd to both Aayla and the other young woman, but Aayla liked Albert's accent.

Albert's father was single. Albert's mother died of cancer when he and his brother were ten and twelve years old respectively. Alberts father wanted him and his brother, Andre, to experience the world, but he also wanted to experience younger women in Angeles City. Albert and Andre were both attracted to Aayla, but it was Albert that approached her first.

Albert and Aayla spent a lot of time together the day they met. Albert learned that Aayla's family was very religious but was also very poor. Aayla had always dreamed of going to America, but after meeting Albert, she also wanted to go to France.

Albert's father, Cort, saw that Albert was stricken with Aayla and suggested meeting Aayla's family. Aayla's family was poor, but they had pride. They wanted the best for Aayla, and when Cort told Aayla's parents that she could live well with them in France, they said that if he could guarantee her a better life, they would be willing to let her go to France with them. They felt that it was better for her to live well in another country than to work the bars or clubs in Angeles City.

When Albert, Aayla, Andre, and Cort left the Philippines, their next stop was Namibia. Cort had a friend, a Himba, that he saw at least once a year. Obi offered his wife, Abibi, to Cort every time he visited. It was customary. And Cort was fond of Abibi. This was a culture shock for Aayla, whereas Albert and Andre had known about this custom for years. This is where Aayla learned that marriage could include more than one man or more than one woman.

Aayla knew of the red light district in the Philippines, but that was different from the Himba culture. Many Himba men and women had more than one partner, and sexual stigmas were minimal if not non-existent. Aayla learned from the Himba people that there is pride associated with a partner who can attract other mates. And that sex is more than just two people getting it on. There was a whole ritual that went with it.

Aayla learned that the Himba people saw sex with friends and others as community building. Sex with others, married or not, was not uncommon. And contraception was non-existent. Yet, the prowess of the men was not only sexual, it was what they could provide non-sexually.

Abibi taught Aayla that it is honorable to be given and wanted. She told Aayla that when Cort arrived, he always brought provisions, and it was right to offer what they had in return. She also taught Aayla that the more men a woman can attract, the more attractive she was and was seen as being. Abibi told Aayla that a woman who could attract only one man was the last choice of a man. This made sense to Aalya and set the course for the rest of her sexual life.

. . .

Dillon explained to Gina and Heather, "All of my parent's friends are swingers. They love each other as much as they love others. Aldane and Karalana are open, and they see sex as just something you do." Dillon admitted that he was more old-fashioned and a traditionalist.

Gina asked Dillon, "You've been everywhere. Is it traditional everywhere for people to be monogamous?" Dillon answered saying that monogamy was most accepted around the world. Heather brought up that in Biblical times men had many wives. Dillon shook his head, "They didn't share them, though." Gina commented, "Sounds selfish to me."

Dillon asked Gina and Heather, "What's it like to just be with a new guy, a guy you don't know? I mean, he's putting his cock in you. This guy's inside of you, and you don't even know him. What goes through your mind?" Gina asked in return, "How does it feel to be able to fuck a girl you don't know, didn't have to chase, who just wants your dick in her?"

Heather stated, "Men and women aren't that different when it comes to sex. A guy sees a girl and the first thing he says to himself is hey, I'd love to fuck her. The same thing with women. We see a guy and think hey, I bet he's good in bed. We all want the same thing, to feel good, to feel wanted, to have a good time, and just enjoy another person."

Heather explained, "The reason guys don't think that women want sex as much as they do is because of social stigma. A guy can have sex with a hundred women, and he's a stud. A woman has sex with five guys at the same time and she's considered a slut. Nobody likes a slut unless they have their cock in her. That's society. And when it comes to sex, society has a million rules you have to follow or you're an outcast."

Heather continued, "To answer your question about when I'm with a guy I don't know, what goes through my mind is how good he's making me feel, and how good I'm making him feel. That's all that matters. If he's hard, he wants me. And it's all up to him if anything happens because if he can't get it up and keep it up, then the sex is either non-existent or lacking. If a guy has a big dick and can stay hard for a long time, I've hit the jackpot."

Heather asked, "Ever wonder why people buy lottery tickets?" Before Dillon could answer, Heather said, "They don't expect to win, but they want to experience the thrill of the possibility. It's worth it to them to spend the money to be able to dream their dream. They know when they buy the ticket that they're more than likely just throwing away their money. But sex, that's a different story. You get with a guy, you know the sex is either going to be good or sub-par, but it's still going to be sex. And everyone wins."

Dillon looked at Heather as if she had spoken a foreign language. She further explained, "People go to a theater and spend twelve dollars to see a movie when they could watch a movie at home for free. Why? They want the experience. They want what they can't get at home. People may go to the theater, and enjoy the experience, but they don't stay there and live there. They go home afterward. They had their experience, it was good, they had a good time, then they go home. That's what sex is like. You may like the comforts of home, and it may offer you all you need, but sometimes you want to experience that big screen, the surround sound, the whole theater experience. That's what it's like to get with a guy you don't know and feel his big dick in you."

1...456789