Six Degrees Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David was happy and yet confused at the same time. He was permitted to have an affair with a younger woman, while his wife was considering herself single and very available. He'd met a young woman that might be The Women, and Samantha had found what she'd been looking for even before she met him. And she liked it, a lot.

David hadn't even had intercourse with Taniyah, but he had high hopes that it would be all he'd hoped it would be. David could tell that Samantha was excited about being the wife of four men. And she seemed to want him to have Taniyah as much as she wanted Aldane, Damerae, Sanka, and Fayard, especially Fayard. David wondered, "What if she wants to stay for more than a couple of months? What if I want her to stay so that I can be alone with Taniyah? What would Gina say or think?"

Aayla told David, "This is the second time that Albert and I have traded. It's fun. It gives you another perspective. You feel a little freer, a little more yourself. And you both have each other's okay to do it."

David looked at Aayla, she didn't look any older than eighteen if she was a day. David could see why Hank would want to be with her, but Piper was damn hot, too. Either way, Hank was winning. Gina told David that she could deal with Taniyah being around. Samantha told David, "If you're up to it, I'm ready to do it now." Samantha then added, "I just want us both to be as happy as we can be, and I thought this would be amazing for both of us." David asked for at least a night to think it over. Samantha nodded, then smiled at Fayard, "Mmmmm, could be a lot of fun."

Dillon had been with Taniyah several times, usually after his father had been with her. She was a good lover, she was really, really tight. And she'd suck for hours. Dillon knew that if David made the trade that Taniyah would make him very happy, especially sexually. Dillon leaned in toward David and told him, "It's a good deal, take it." Hank boasted, "I can tell you from experience that you won't regret trading." Taniyah told David, "Mi waan tuh mek yuh as happy as Samantha waan tuh bi. An mi wi duh anyting tuh mek yuh happy. Anyting."

During dinner, David didn't say anything about the trade, but Taniyah had her hand in David's lap the entire time. Samantha thought it only right that David hook up with her first crush's niece. She felt that David deserved to experience her first crush's bloodline. Samantha knew that if David fell in love with Taniyah that he would understand why she had already fallen in love with Fayard, Sanka, Aldane, and soon would fall in love with Damerae. Samantha had never felt such a connection as she felt with Fayard, Sanka, and Aldane.

In case Samantha was still one hundred percent sure that she wanted to "trade" at the end of the week, David felt that he should give Taniyah a real chance at winning his heart. She had given him a world-class blow job, and they had spent a wonderful day together. All that was left was for him and Taniyah to have intercourse to see if they were as much a match as Taniyah thought they were.

After dinner, David and Taniyah sat outside with Hank and Aayla. Seeing Hank and Aayla together helped David to see what he and Taniyah looked like together. They were both with young, beautiful women. And they looked right together with them. Hank asked David if he enjoyed seeing some of the island. David said that he liked what he'd seen already. Hank told David there was so much to see that there was no way in a week he could see everything. David said he wanted to see what he could.

Hank mentioned to David that Samantha and Gina appeared to be acclimating well. David broke a small smile, "I think that Samantha has found her new happy place." Hank told David that Piper was like that with Albert. David asked Hank, "How do you guys do this trade thing?" Hank looked at Aayla and then answered, saying, "It's like if you and I traded cars for a few months. We treat each other's cars as if it was our own. We do maintenance, we keep the car fueled, we start it everyday, and in the end, we trade back and everything is the way it was before."

David asked how everything could be like it was before when feelings had to have come about, and nothing was like it was before. Hank smiled, "That's the tricky part."

David knew already that nothing was like it was before they came to the island. David and Samantha had become different people, maybe more real. David felt that it was obvious that it was more than Fayard's cock size that attracted Samantha to him, although his size probably helped. He could see a sparkle in Samantha's eyes when she saw Fayard. And that was real, as real as the love that Taniyah felt for David. David thought that maybe there was such a thing as love at first sight.

David's concern was that he liked Taniyah a lot, but he wasn't in love with her. She gave great head, but that wasn't enough to make him fall in love with her. He needed his love for Taniyah to be as real as her love for him. And he wondered if she truly was in love with him. David asked Taniyah if she loved him. She answered, "Duh di sun rise every day?"

David asked Taniyah what happens when she gets tired of him. Taniyah kissed David on the cheek and told him, "Maybe wi can taak bout that twenty years fram now." David chuckled, "Sounds like you have long-term goals for us." Taniyah smiled and said, "Ah month will seem lakka ah day an ah year will seem lakka weekend." Hank agreed and said that was true. Hank told David, "You'll be with Taniyah for a year, and you'll wonder where the time went. You will have made a life together just to trade back for what you had before." Hank admitted, "That's the trickiest part."

David wasn't sure that he or Samantha would want to get back together after a year having possibly lived happier lives than when they'd been together before the trade. David knew that it worked for Hank and Piper, but he wasn't so sure how it would work with him and Samantha. And that concerned him, a lot. David was also concerned about how a trade-back would affect Taniyah. David and Samantha would be back together, but would Samantha be able to leave Fayard, Sanka, Damerae, and Aldane? And what would Taniyah do? She'd be all alone.

David knew his and Samantha's trade would be different than Hank's and Piper's. David knew that if he and Samantha made the trade, it would be a permanent thing. Samantha wouldn't want to leave Jamaica and he didn't want to fall in love with Taniyah and then have to get rid of her. David told himself that if they were going to make the trade that he had to make sure that the trade was going to benefit him as much as it was going to benefit Samantha.

David knew that Samantha would have all day every day to do whatever she wanted, and Taniyah would be at home when he was at work. And he wondered if the relationship that he and Taniyah built would end up like his and Samantha's had. David told Taniyah that they had the rest of the week, and he wanted to make sure that trading was the right thing to do. Taniyah told David that she would still love him no matter what he decided.

David never thought that he'd be in a position where he'd have a choice between staying with his wife and trading her in for a newer model. David was also concerned about his and Taniyah's age difference. David was old enough to be Taniyah's father. She was the same age as his daughter. Yet, she was sexy as hell. David put his hand on Taniyah's thigh and told her, "I want to make love to you." Hank cheered and told David, "There you go, man!" Hank assured David that he was doing the right thing.

. . .

David led Taniyah to the room he'd slept in the night prior. David looked at Taniyah. Her hair was long and curly. Her skin looked like milk chocolate. And her smile was bright. David looked into Taniyah's eyes, then he kissed her deeply, holding her close to him. David kissed Taniyah's ear, then her neck. He kissed Taniyah and pulled up her shirt revealing her beautiful, firm breasts. David took each nipple into his mouth and gently rolled his tongue around them. David continued to kiss and undress Taniyah until she stood before him naked. David couldn't believe that he was actually, possibly going to trade his wife to get Taniyah.

David had Taniyah lay back on the bed and spread her legs for him. He gazed at her young pussy. As opposed to Samantha's, Taniyah's pussy didn't have any smell at all. David began lightly flicking his tongue on and around Taniyah's clit, occasionally darting his tongue into her pussy. David was the first man to ever give her head. She was usually the one doing the giving. And she liked what David was doing. Feeling David's tongue between her legs was a new feeling for her, and Taniyah felt that she could get used to that kind of thing regularly.

David was another first for Taniyah in that he got her off, with his tongue. She never got off during intercourse, and she had never masturbated. So, this was the first time that Taniyah ever felt the pleasure associated with an orgasm. She may have loved David before, but now she was so deeply in love with him that she could barely stand it. David was down on her for close to an hour before he moved up and positioned himself between her legs and entered her. This was another first for Taniyah, sex that didn't hurt.

David may not have been big enough to satisfy Samantha the way that Fayard did, but to Taniyah he was more than big enough. He was as thick as an empty toilet paper roll, and he was nearly as long. David's strokes were slow and he felt comfortable inside of her. Even when David thrusted deeply, he didn't come close to hitting her cervix. Intercourse with David actually felt good. That was something that Taniyah knew she could get used to and prefer.

Taniyah had never had a man be so romantic with her, and David was really good at it. As he slid himself in and out of Taniyah, David kissed her, suckled her nipples, and whispered to her how good she felt. David realized that Taniyah's pussy was tight around his cock, and that felt amazing. He'd never got Samantha off, yet, Taniyah came when he ate her and while they were having intercourse. David also noticed that he didn't have the feeling that he had to cum as soon as possible, and he stayed hard for close to twenty minutes before he came.

After David came and his cock slipped out of Taniyah, she told him that he was the best lover she ever had. And she liked that he was as small as he was because she, too, was small. David thought to himself that could be a backward compliment, but Taniyah had also been the best lover that he had ever been with. When Taniyah asked David if she could go down on him, he said yes. And Taniyah, again, gave him the best blow-job ever. David was impressed that he lasted as long as he did, and he loved how Taniyah's pussy felt around his cock. David was beginning to lean, heavily, towards wanting to make the trade.

It didn't take long for David to become erect again. David and Taniyah ended up having intercourse four times. With Samantha, David was never able to last more than two to three minutes, and once he came, that was it for the night. That was definitely not the case with Taniyah. Taniyah made David feel young again, more virile and manly. Taniyah made David feel like he was more than a husband or father, he was a great lover. And Taniyah saw him as the man of her dreams.

In between making love, David and Taniyah talked about what it would be like to live as husband and wife. They also talked about what-ifs, like what if the trade becomes permanent? What if the trade isn't permanent and only lasts a week or so? Could she live with him for the rest of her life? Did he want her to? David and Taniyah talked about as much as they made love to and with each other. By morning, David and Taniyah knew each other as well as David and Samantha knew each other, maybe better.

David had made up his mind about the trade, but he didn't want to say anything to anyone until later in the week. Taniyah had a feeling that she knew what David's decision was going to be.

. . .

Heather invited Dillon to join her and Sanka when they went to bed for the night. Dillon accepted Heather's invitation and instead of joining them, he watched them. Dillon wanted to see how Sanka made love to Heather and what Heather was willing to do for and with Sanka. And neither Heather nor Sanka let him down. Seeing Heather make love to Sanka's cock with her mouth was an incredible sight to see. And Sanka's powerful thrusts and his stamina were exactly what Heather needed from him. Dillon found himself getting aroused when he began thinking of what it would be like to be Heather right then.

Dillon knew that fucking a woman felt good, but from what he saw, he knew that women felt more and more intensely. It was a full-body experience for them. Dillon had made women feel the way that Sanka had made Heather feel, but when he got off, it was quick and the feeling didn't last. For Heather, it wasn't just a momentary pleasure that ended as quickly as it had begun. She basked in the feeling of Sanka still in her even when he wasn't in her anymore. That was what Dillon wanted to know about. How did that feel? He wanted to experience that same thing. And he wondered if he ever could.

Heather had told Dillon that Sanka was bi, but he wasn't sure if he should ask Sanka to verify that for him. And Dillon wasn't so sure that he was ready for that type of experience, anyway. Dillon wasn't attracted to Sanka or any other man, but he did want badly to experience intercourse as a receiver instead of a giver. Heather whispered to Sanka, then Sanka looked over to Dillon and motioned for him to join them on the bed. Dillon slowly stood up and then joined Heather and Sanka. Sanka reached out and grasped Dillon's erect cock and said, "Mi can tun yah inna ah ooman, eff yah waan mi tuh."

Heather went down on Dillon as Sanka got between his legs. Dillon was on his back and his legs were spread wide open. Feeling Heather's lips around his cock while Sanka entered him was the most painful yet pleasurable experience Dillon had ever had. And Gina and Heather had been right, feeling a man in you was the best feeling in the world. Dillon had never felt so feminine in his life. Sanka was masculine enough that submitting to him was easy. Dillon didn't feel that he was bi or gay, but he did know that what Sanka was doing to and for him was amazing and life-changing.

It didn't take long for Dillon to become immersed in every thought, feeling, and emotion he was experiencing. And Dillon knew that nothing between him and Sanka could ever be the same again. From the moment that Sanka entered Dillon, everything changed. Dillon saw sex differently, and, for the first time in a long time, enjoyed having sex, even though he was on the receiving end. Dillon whimpered and cried tears of joy as Sanka slid in and out of him, sometimes roughly. When Sanka got off close to an hour later, Dillon felt emaciated. He'd been thoroughly used and was severely appreciative toward Sanka and Heather. Dillon came twice before Sanka ever came.

Heather asked Dillon, "Was it everything you hoped it would be?" Dillon tried to catch his breath, and he nodded. David felt like he'd taken mushrooms and smoked a ton of weed. He felt high and really, really good. Although Sanka had pulled out of him, Dillon could still feel Sanka inside of him, as if his cock was still there inside of him. His body had quivered, his legs had shaken, and he'd never cried during sex before. Sex with Sanka was like nothing he had ever experienced. Dillon didn't feel emasculated. Instead, he felt like he finally knew what sex was supposed to feel like.

When Sanka fucked Heather again, Dillon knew what she was feeling, because he had just felt what she was currently feeling. Dillon found that he liked that Sanka wasn't gentle and just shoved his cock into him. That's what guys do. And it was what he expected Sanka to do. Heather had lubed Dillon up pretty well before Sanka fucked him. And that was a good thing because Dillon wasn't sure that he could have handled Sanka without the lube.

Dillon finally understood why women wanted sex with men as much as they did. It's an incredible experience. Dillon finally knew what women felt and experienced when he entered and fucked them. He knew the feeling of being stretched open and entered. He knew what it felt like when the head of a man's cock pops in. He also knew what it felt like to have a man's cock slide into him, deeply and roughly. And he knew why women always wanted a second and third round.

Dillon was looking at bigger women thinking that not having sex was the best type of sex, but he found out that taking a man into himself was the best way to have sex. Dillon still intended to have sex with women, but he wasn't sure that he wanted the first time with Sanka to be his last. And Dillon realized that he got as much out of watching a woman get fucked as he did getting fucked himself. Now that he knew what Heather was feeling, he enjoyed watching Heather and Sanka more than he did the first two times.

. . .

Samantha realized that she had passed out, and Fayard had kept fucking her. When Fayard finally came for the fourth time, Samantha had to tell him to stop. She needed to recuperate. She needed some time without his cock in her. Samantha's pussy was swollen and red. Her clit was aching. Her legs were twitching, and she couldn't take it anymore.

Samantha tried to get off the bed and failed miserably. Her legs weren't working. And she had to pee. Fayard carried Samantha to the bathroom and sat her on the toilet. Fayard was standing right in front of Samantha, and his cock was still mostly hard and in her face. It looked bigger than before, and it had been in her for hours. Samantha knew that she'd get used to all the sex if she stayed on the island. But, for the moment, she was just trying to stand up and walk on her own.

Because Fayard had stood in front of Samantha while she peed, she realized that she couldn't resist sucking him again. She couldn't really get his cock in her mouth. So, she did a lot of kissing, nibbling, and licking. Samantha was worn out and sore, but she knew that if Fayard asked again that she would let him fuck her again. Samantha realized that when she said no to Fayard that she didn't mean it.

. . .

When Gina saw Dillon at breakfast, she could tell that something had happened and she wanted to know what. Dillon seemed happier. She walked up to Dillon and quietly asked, "Did you get fucked?" Dillon smiled and nodded. Gina enthusiastically hugged Dillon and told him that she was so happy for him. Hank noticed, too, and told Dillon that he looked cheerful. Dillon told Hank that sometimes things just happen that make everything make sense. Hank agreed.

Dillon kept hearing Sanka saying to him, over and over again, "Yuh can bi mi ooman anytime yuh waan." In his mind, Dillon kept seeing Sanka and Heather making love, fucking, and Heather cumming over and over. When Dillon watched Sanka and Heather after he'd been with Sanka, he could feel Sanka inside of him as well as Heather could feel Sanka inside of her. Being able to know how it felt, and being able to watch another man fuck and make love to another woman was more exciting than he thought it would be. And he wanted to see more.

Dillon noticed that Karalana kept looking at him and smiling. Eventually, he approached her and asked her what she was smiling about. Karalana whisopered to him, "Mi tink yuh fine out yuh lakka buddy." Dillon asked, "Is it that obvious?" Karalana kissed Dillon on the cheek and said, "Eh obvious yuh happier now." Dillon nodded, "I am."

Dillon kept thinking about how easily he submitted to Sanka, and how right it felt to do so. Sanka had made him feel feminine, but not in a gay way. Feeling feminine with Sanka gave Dillon a feeling of peace he had never known before. And it didn't have anything to do with Sanka fucking him. It had more to do with how Sanka fucking him made him feel. Dillon felt more in touch with the world, and other men and women. Dillon felt that everything was clearer to him. The sun shining on his skin felt warmer, and the sea was more beautiful.

1...456789