Six Foot, Ten Inches - Monday

Story Info
Working nights at a law school is dangerously tempting...
9k words
4.76
14.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fr67813
Fr67813
29 Followers

The following is my first attempt to write a story. It's longer than average perhaps, and be warned, takes time to arrive at the conclusion. If you have any feedback to share I would appreciate it- whether you enjoyed it, or have suggestions.

It all began a few years out of college. In a somewhat misguided desire for grand adventure, I had moved across the country to a new coast, certain that the future was out there somewhere. Of course, it was much more of a rude awakening, and I found myself in a city I didn't much care for, without a social circle to speak of, or a job. Out of desperation, I fell back on my experiences during high school summers working at the local library. Air conditioned, quiet, surrounded by books: least stressful job I ever had.

It turned out to be good move, as I was hired on at a prestigious law school to work at the library desk. In fact, the job was so nice I wondered what the catch was, until the other shoe dropped during the interview. "This position would be for our evening shift."

"Evening shift? When does the library normally close?"

The director shifted in his chair, before ruefully admitting, "Midnight. During finals we close at 2am." I pretended to think for a moment, and he nearly fell out of her chair when I said that was fine with me. Being a night owl and having no social circle frees one up to make all kinds of off the wall decisions.

"One more thing," the director said as I made for the door. "There are very strict policies around sexual harassment."

"Of course."

"It goes a little beyond professional courtesy. As this is a law school, any behavior that could be interpreted as sexual, especially in regards to the student body, is strictly forbidden and will not be tolerated. This may seem strict, but in today's environment, there can't even be a question of impropriety."

He said it like it was memorized legal language. All I could do was nod in agreement.

"I'm all about professionalism, absolutely. That's no problem for me."

***

The law school library was gorgeous: old ivy-covered brick with a dark wood interior, and classic green lamps at all the tables. Eager law students came and went quickly, or camped out at favorite tables and corners for semesters spent cramming before grueling rounds of tests begun. It wasn't Harvard or Stanford, but it was up there. Let's just say there was no shortage of applicants from all over the country. And internationally.

Another advantage I quickly learned about was every staff member's free access to the school gym: something I made use of from day one. It was an excellent facility, and being the age of the average law school student, I felt right at home. After just a few weeks I became more toned than ever before, abs pleasingly separated into six distinct muscles, shoulders and biceps really filling out the sweaters I wore to work.

In time though, I learned a more subtle advantage of the job: I was the only male librarian on the desk, and certainly the only librarian close to the average student age. It turns out that driven law students spend at least 40 hours a week in the library, and it got to where I would see them more than their parents, professors, and even their boyfriends.

Yes, a final advantage was the myriad of driven young women that would spend long evenings in the library, yoga pants nearly painted on. Many of them I recognized from the gym, and it became very clear why the Director had given me such a stern warning. Being in shape, I got more than my share of raised eyebrows, especially when lifting stacks of books. All in all, not a bad way to spend my evenings.

The "trouble" all started when my ancient supervisor approached me before she left for the evening. "And this is our evening staff member", she turned, and behind her was a student I had only ever seen in the gym. She was about 5'7, long blond hair hanging down her back and big blue eyes with some freckles under her eyes. Her top was little more than a sports bra, completely filled out by her ample bust. Her yoga pants were grey colored and clung to her form. They couldn't have hired a more attractive student if they had tried. "He is our evening supervisor and will train you. This is Tracy, our new student worker."

She shot me a smile and held out a hand, which I took quickly. "Oh. I know you- you're in the gym all the time."

"Well, I do work here occasionally," I said and she laughed. My supervisor cleared her throat, "I'll let you get to it, please show her the printers and copiers too." I nodded and she shuffled out. Tracy and I were left staring at each other.

"So, you're gonna train me now?" I nodded, trying not to get too hard an erection just from having her stand there with her hands on her hips. "Should I know, like, how to shelve-" she turned towards the book shelves and I went a little faint. Her ass was perfect. Whatever angel at the yoga pants company had made a material that clung to every inch of her toned legs and her ass was two perfect half globes that were impossible not to stare at. Not a single line from underwear either, I noticed. She looked back at me over her shoulder innocently, and I had to look away quickly. This was going to be difficult.

"Yeah. Yes. That's a great place to start. So, the way we organize books here is by subject-"

"Like these here?" She walked over and reached up to the top row for a book, raising herself on her tiptoes. Her back arched, and her ass raised up and pushed out towards me as she struggled to get it down. My cock responded accordingly, immediately growing a few inches. I took advantage of her facing away to try and adjust my pants. Any more of this and it would be impossible to hide.

"Yes, those are books- oh, here-" I reached over her and pulled the book down she was struggling with, and she came down off her tip toes, rocking back into me. Being a little over six feet tall, her backside brushed my erection on the way down, and I could swear she pushed herself back a little into me. "Cool, so this here?"

"Yes. Those numbers on the spine are call numbers." In my defense, I tried to move away, but she blocked me completely, looking down at the book in her hands, trapping me between her ass and the bookshelf. From above I could see the shape of her bust, really filling out the stretchy material of her top. She must be a D cup at least. I started breathing a little heavier, and she turned around, rolling her eyes playfully. "Sorry, I'm a hands-on learner."

I laughed at that, really the whole situation, and she laughed too. A bright smile that lit up her whole face, and made me even harder than I had been. Then someone from a study table went "SHHH" in our direction and she clamped a hand over her mouth.

"Oh my god- you're the librarian and you're getting shushed!"

"No," I whispered back, "they were shushing you, obviously. That has-"

"No they weren't, oh my god."

"-that has never happened to me before."

She held the book in one hand, shifting her weight. She looked at me with a raised eyebrow "I didn't mean to get you in trouble." Her eyes went down to my crotch, and I knew there was no way she couldn't see the iron crossbar my cock had become. "Don't worry, your secret's safe with me. For now."

Monday nights just got interesting.

***

I didn't see Tracy until the next Monday when she arrived ten minutes late for her shift.

"Sorry! I'm such a klutz!" She chirped, laughing at her own disorganization. She had a backpack, several books, and another bag draped over an arm. "I'm so sorry. I just came from work, obviously." As she ran to clock in, I noticed that she was wearing yoga pants and a sports bra again.

"Wait, what do you mean 'from work'?" She was leaning forward as she typed at the computer, and I could just barely see the edges of her mound through the thin green material. I turned away as she rotated slowly to look at me, keeping her legs affixed, but her torso now pointed towards me. My very own yoga barbie.

"I work at the gym too! Are you saying you've never once seen me there??" I could see her chest heave a little with faux-indignation, and I had to look away. "I-uh-"

"I see you in there all the time and you haven't recognized me once. I bet you don't even know my name." I paused, and pretended to think, and a real frown spread across her face before I said "Tracy," and she let out a little exhale, her breasts shaking ever so slightly under their form fitting restraints.

"Well- I GUESS that will have to do. But the next time you're in the gym you better notice me."

"I will do my best." I said, trying to stay professional. "Because it'll also make a lot of other girls jealous!" she said with a laugh as she went to put her bags away, and I felt my cock jump with the compliment. There are others?

I tried to stay away as much as a I could- usually student workers just help when they are needed and are, essentially, paid to study. Future lawyers have a lot of studying to do. After a few minutes though, she turned to me.

"Soooo is there a girlfriend?" I raised my eyebrows at the question, and she continued. "Is that unprofessional? Like, to ask your BOSS if they have a girlfriend?" "No, it's not unprofessional," I said not looking at her. Out of the corner of my eye she rotated her chair toward me, and clamped her toned thighs together in mock frustration.

"You didn't answer my question. Which I do think is unprofessional."

I laughed, and another smile lit up her face. "I am not dating anyone at the moment."

Her mouth hung open. "Well, why not?"

"Why not?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"Well," I said, finally looking over at her, "I just moved to the city a few months ago."

"A few months ago?? How old are you?"

"Twenty-Four."

"Oh my god, you're like, just two years older than me!"

I shrugged at this, and went to turn back to my paperwork. As it turned out, she wasn't finished.

"A few months and no dating. I don't know, that sounds like a choice to me."

Getting frustrated at the inquisition I decided to fire back, signed legal documents be damned. I paused for a moment, then turned and looked her right in her big blue eyes. "Guess I'm just waiting for the right girl to come along."

This was the first time I made direct, intentional eye contact with her. At first, I thought she might be offended somehow, but she took a deep breath as she held my gaze, her stretched-tight athletic bra rising and falling, before looking away with a little smile.

"Well. It's good to have standards, I guess."

The rest of the evening passed, with her studying and me helping anyone who needed a book. As the night went on, she started asking me questions about myself, where I was from, what college did I go to. I found out that she went straight from college into law school, which didn't surprise me. The law school is known for its very competitive admissions- if she was there, it's because she knew how to take what she wanted.

***

"Gosh, I'm SO sorry I'm late!" The next Monday Tracy breezed in again, so fast that I barely saw her. She put her bags down in the backroom, then called out to me.

"Can you come back here for a second?"

I made sure no one needed help, and walked into the back room. In my mind, I think I assumed it was a question about clocking in. Tracy was ten minutes late after all. It turned out that my assumption was very, very wrong.

The second I rounded the corner I froze. There she stood; hands clasped behind her with a nervous smile on her face. Her natural blonde hair was put back in a pony tail, her teeth biting her lower lip as she watched my reaction carefully.

She had a black tube top with full length sleeves that left her entire midriff exposed, her long toned stomach in full view, clearly in peak physical condition. I'd only seen her wear sports bras before- now her tits were practically on full display. Her bust filled out the top so well that the material ended right beneath them, so well in fact I wondered if she was wearing a bra at all. They seemed to defy gravity, and it was all the thin black cotton could do to keep them contained.

She had a white mini-skirt on that ended an inch below the top of her thighs. Her legs were completely bare: beautiful, toned and long. On her feet were bright red Converse shoes.

My mouth hung open.

"Uhhh..."

"Okay, there is a story behind this."

"I uhh... uhhh..."

"You know how I'm such a klutz? Well, I was just getting off my shift at work at the gym and someone said there was something wrong with the water fountain, so I went over and like, I turned some dial under it or something, anyway there was like a geyser of water that came out of it! I was soaked."

I said nothing.

"The maintenance guys had to shut off all the water in the gym to stop it! Anyway, I'm like, dripping wet, and I can't go all the way home to change! I have to start work here. So, I had to throw on whatever I had in my car."

"You... had that in your car."

"Yeah, from like, college, as like a joke. Anyway, I figured it was better to show up on time-"

"Ten minutes late," I muttered.

"-pretty much on time than to be super late or something. So that's why I look like this!"

She finished with a mischievous smile and motioning to her outfit with both hands. Her breasts shook back and forth just slightly under the thin top. My cock grew so fast that I had to look away and cough. It might have been my imagination, but her smile seemed to get wider.

"Is it... my top?"

"I, uhh-"

"Or... is it the skirt?"

She pulled the black cotton down over her breasts a little further, and shook them just a little. "You know what- I think my tits- sorry, my breasts- have actually gotten bigger since college last year. I mean, it didn't used to be this tight." She threw up her hands in mock exasperation. "I guess this looks really bad- but it's gonna be a slow night, right? I mean, who's gonna see? Besides you of course."

I casually (I hoped) folded my hands in front of me, aware that my erection was so hard that it must have been poking out of my pants pocket. "Listen, Tracy. I think it might be best if you actually go home and change-" I stopped short when I saw she was looking past me towards the front desk.

"Oh- someone needs help!" Tracy marched past me and straight out to the library desk. How on earth was I going to get through this shift? Clearly she was doing this to get a rise out of me. Heck, how on earth could she get people books looking like that? Every guy with a pulse would be drooling over her. I took the opportunity to slide a hand down my pants and orient my fully erect cock upwards. It was straining at my underwear, pushing hard against the fabric and visible above my waist line. I pulled my sweater down over it with a growl. I had a feeling this shift would be spent rock hard. Nothing to do but work around it. As best I could.

***

By the time I got out to the desk, Tracy was leaning forward on it, and looking at the computer as a professor, roughly 12,000 years old, stared at the screen as well. All the professor could see was her top, but for me, her legs were on full display, and I could just barely make out the edge of her ass under the skirt. I had seen its shape before thanks to her yoga pants, but this was the first time I was seeing her legs in their full glory. Her thighs were slightly thick with muscle from her perpetual time at the gym, and her calves were lean.

She elevated her ass slightly by bending her back down just a bit, then quickly turned her head and caught me staring. She arced an eyebrow as I immediately busied myself with some books.

"Can you help us? This professor is looking for a book but I can't find it in the system."

I didn't look over at her. I felt a slight buzzing in my ears, my cock straining against my belt.

"Did you try to search by author?"

"It doesn't have an author."

"If you type in the keywords and limit the search to paper sources-"

"I think it would be easiest if you just took a look," she drew out the word 'look', "over here."

I said nothing.

She turned to the professor, who was clueless to what was unfolding in front of him. "He knows where every book is, I'm sure he'll find it. He can have a really hands on approach when he wants to-"

"Okay! Let's... take a look." She smiled at having won, and I walked over, hoping that my belt wouldn't explode. I took a look at the screen. As the law professor began a long monologue on what he was looking for and why, the phone rang.

Tracy immediately chirped "I got it!" and reached past my waist for the phone which was on a little shelf built into the desk. As she did, the back of her hand brushed the front of my pants, her knuckles clearly dragging across my erection. The sudden contact sent a wave of pleasure through my rock-hard cock and it was all I could do not to yelp as I jumped back. Tracy raised the phone to her ear, looking at me with a big smirk. The professor looked at me too, but with far less amusement.

"Are you listening to me? I need this patent law manual today!"

"Yeah, boss," she said trying to contain a laugh, "are you even listening?"

I gave her a hard stare, trying to distract myself and her from my throbbing cock. I hoped it wasn't pulsing through my waistline and sweater. "Are you?" I said pointedly at the phone she held up to her ear.

Tracy rolled her eyes in mock annoyance and said "Hello, this Tracy, who's boss isn't grateful that she is really..." she glanced down at my waistline then back up at me with a knowing expression, "responsive. How can I be of assistance?"

This really was a step too far, and I must have looked it because she laughed. "No one's there. Just a hang-up." Tracy turned to the professor. "We have all kinds of hang-ups here at the library desk."

This was going to be a very long shift.

***

Things quieted down, and I stood at the far end of the desk while I did some work. Tracy spun her chair from side to side slowly as she studied for a class. My erection had finally softened and fallen down below my waistline, when she turned and stopped her chair, looking right at me.

"Why are you all the way over there?"

"Just feel like standing."

"You've been standing for the past hour. It's not... it's not me, is it?"

"Nope. Just wanted to stretch out."

"Oh my god, I had to leave work so fast that I never got to stretch!" She hopped out of her chair, red converse shoes making an audible slapping sound as they landed on the carpeted floor. "I noticed you don't stretch after you do all your lifting. You really should. Come on."

"What?" I said as she planted her feet a shoulder length apart. "Uhh, I'm not really dressed for it."

"Oh, like I am?? Come on, just a quick stretch. It's for your health."

A few students walked by the desk, which was at least high enough to hide the skirt Tracy wore from view, and they mercifully didn't look over at her top. Tracy didn't miss my hesitation.

"Are you embarrassed?"

"No, I just don't know if this is the proper, uhh, forum-"

Tracy shrugged. "If you won't stretch then I will." She straightened both legs, then rocked her hips back and forth, making the skirt sway from side to side. It must have been just an inch of white fabric between covering and revealing her pussy. If she bent over at all, whatever underwear she had would be on full display for anyone with eyes and a brain to see.

She surprised me though by flinging both arms up in the air, pulling one arm over her head, bending her torso to the side. "You should really do this; I see how much you lift."

Her crop top stretched upwards; the cotton fabric pulled even tighter against her perfect tits. As she leaned back I could see the pale underside of them: not a bra in sight. The idea that her tits naturally were that impossibly perky and full made my cock start growing again. She switched to her other arm, and I could see her nipples starting to poke through the top as the cotton was pulled across them.

Fr67813
Fr67813
29 Followers