Six Foot, Ten Inches - Monday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How her breasts stayed in that top I'll never know. She put her hands on her hips and looked at me. "Whew! I needed that. I'm serious. You might be my boss here, but when it comes to working out, I'm the one who gets paid for it."

"Well, to watch the desk," I muttered.

"It's like getting paid to work out!" She said with mock annoyance, and I laughed.

"Okay. What's the first stretch?"

"Really? Yay! Okay. Put your feet shoulder width apart-"

"Excuse me." Tracy and I both started. We were so caught up with each other, we both hadn't seen that a student had come up to the desk. She had very curly brown hair and a glare on her face. "I'd like some assistance with the printer."

Tracy instantly crossed her arms under her bust, covering the top of her midriff and underside of her tits. The student could see her entire outfit and looked at her with cruel disbelief. "Tracy, isn't it?"

"Oh, hi Kim."

"We have a class together, don't we? Always looking... so professional. And it's Kimberly, by the way."

Tracy's expression went neutral, and she immediately made for the back room, tugging her skirt down to its full length as she practically flew out. Kimberly adopted a smirk as she watched her.

***

After putting more paper in the printer, I returned to the back room to see Tracy leaning against a shelf. To my surprise a tear was rolling down her face, that she wiped away when she saw me.

"Tracy, is everything alright?"

"Yes. No. I don't know." She hugged herself, and I felt terrible just standing there. She looked so vulnerable and hurt. Still, she was a student worker- I was torn between comforting her and trying to keep a modicum of decorum.

"Kimberly is such a bitch. Everyone thinks I'm a ditz because my hair is blonde and I, like, I smile and like talking to people. I already feel out of place because I'm from California and... I don't know, it's just different here."

I nodded sympathetically. "I get that. I really do. I just moved here too."

"Exactly! You totally get it. I just... wanted to have some fun, and like I have to be professional and serious all the time here. I can't have any fun or let loose because everyone judges each other so much. It's also..." she paused, "really rare to be around anyone who isn't a law student."

I nodded.

"Now I'm dressed like this for the whole night. You must think I'm, like, such a slut." My eyebrows shot up, and she hurried to continue. "I'm not! In fact, I never have any fun. None of us do, we just study all the time. All I have any more is the gym. Well, that and working here."

"It's alright." I said, and I put a hand on her shoulder. Her brilliant blue eyes looked up at me, and I looked right into them. "You're just being you. I wouldn't have it any other way. Look-" I pulled my sweater over my head and I held it out to her. "You can wear this if you like."

A smile lit up her whole face as she took it. "You would give me the sweater off your own back? And just, be in that white T shirt all night?"

"Sure," I shrugged. "We'll be unprofessional together." I gave her a smile, and walked back out to the desk, leaving her clutching my sweater to her chest.

***

When midnight finally came around, we shut off the lights and walked out to the nearly empty parking lot. Tracy turned to me, the sweater so long on her that it nearly covered her skirt as well. "Sorry, almost forgot to give this back- it's so comfortable."

I waved her off. "Keep it."

She looked at me with wide eyes, hugging it to herself. "I can't keep your sweater..."

"Yes you can. Keep it in your car if you want. For the next time a water fountain explodes."

She let out a playful shriek and I watched her run to her car, glad that she was in much higher spirits. Once she got to her car, she looked back at me and waved. Then she faced the car, looked over her shoulder at me, and flipped up her skirt for a moment.

At 50 yards I got treated to a sight of her naked ass under the skirt. Not a stitch of underwear to be seen. My mouth dropped open, and her shriek of delight echoed in my ears.

***

The next week, I had no idea what to expect. I tried to keep calm and not think about her, not expect anything. The anticipation of seeing her again was killing me, but I really needed this job. What the director had told me about it being strictly forbidden played on a loop in my mind. Administration was so keen on preventing it that I had already completed three HR training modules on sexual harassment in just three weeks of work. Still, thinking about Tracy's smile, her laugh, those perfect tits under that thin black cotton... the flash of her white bare ass and legs with those red converses... I honestly didn't know how I would make it through another Monday evening.

To my surprise, Tracy came in right on time. "Hello," she said, quickly seating herself at the desk. She was wearing her own sweater, along with a pair of jean shorts. By far the most conservative outfit I had seen her in. Her golden blonde hair was down, and she tucked it behind an ear as she dived into her school books.

"Hello." I said, surprised. Inside I was kicking myself. She just wanted to get a rise out of me and have a little fun. It's stupid to be wrapped around her finger like this. She probably does that to guys all the time. After thoroughly kicking myself internally, I dove into my own work.

***

The shift passed with minimal talk between us. Tracy had her papers spread out and was highlighting with about a dozen different colored pens. I reminded myself that if she was attending this law school, she certainly couldn't be a slouch academically.

My only consolation was that whenever the dozen or so guys that tried to talk her up would approach, she would shut them down immediately. When one particularly stubborn guy in a suit introduced himself and held out a hand to shake, she squinted and said, "have we met?"

I could barely keep the smile off my face when he sputtered with his hand hanging out, "Well, I think- haven't I seen- wait, what year are you?"

Tracy gave a not-so-apologetic look. "See the tall guy in the sweater? He's my boss. And he says I can't talk at the desk. Unless it's to him of course." The guy looked over at me with distain. "Is that true?" I looked right back at him. "Afraid so. Rules are rules."

"Rules are rules." Tracy repeated, and looked back down at her school work. The guy stood there, not knowing what to do. "Do you always do what your boss tells you?"

"Oh yeah."

He huffed off, and I let out a snort. Tracy smiled. "Adjuncts. The worst. Going around pretending they're half professor and half student. Puh-lease." She flipped her hair back, and I found myself sharing a big grin with her.

***

Midnight came, and we shut off the lights. As we exited the library building, Tracy stopped short. "Oh shoot."

"What is it?"

"I just remembered that I forgot to pick up the towels in the women's locker room at the gym."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, my other job?"

I chuckled. "Yes, I remember."

She looked over at the gym building- it stood out from the classic stone and ivy buildings due to its modern architecture and big glass windows. It looked completely dark.

"Yeah, I think it's closed for the night."

"That's why it's the perfect time. I need to pick up the towels before they open tomorrow morning. My key card should work because I work there."

"Okay, well, have a good night-"

"Wait!"

Tracy moved in front of me, looking up at me with her big blue eyes. "You have to come with me. I'm a single woman, and it's night and dark in there."

I said nothing. Blood rushed to my ears as I realized what she was asking of me.

"I don't know if I'm allowed-"

"Oh, come on! It'll take like 5 minutes, tops."

I was torn- my car to the right, the darkened gym to my left with Tracy in front of me.

"Rules are rules," I said in a last-ditch effort.

"Not if we break them! Come on!" She took off for the gym, and I followed.

***

She swiped her card, and the sliding doors opened with a loud CHIRP. The gym was large, workout machines in neat rows, the only light coming from the exit sign above us.

"Come on!" Tracy said with a whisper. She traced a path through the machines, to the front desk. "We can leave our bags here."

"Leave our bags?"

"Duh! You're gonna help me."

"Is that so?"

She turned, mostly in shadow. The whispering and late hour gave the whole thing a taboo feeling.

"Unless you want to watch me pick up towels all night- it's gonna go so much faster with us both working on it. Come on."

She set her bag behind the desk and I followed suit. We then went all the way to the back, and stopped. She was standing in front of the women's locker room door.

"So how does this work- like you bring the towels out?"

"No- there's a cart inside-"

"Okay-"

"You push it while I throw towels in!"

"I'm not going in the women's locker room," I said putting my hands up.

She looked shocked. "You would make me... go in alone?"

"Well, I'd like to not be fired. Or sued."

"It's just a locker room, it's not a big deal at all. Believe it, I'm sure it gets just as gross as the men's. Some of the women at this school..."

"Tracy-"

"It's so dark in there, please. I'm asking, no, I'm formally requesting that you accompany me."

I thought for a second. On the one hand, a male employee going in the women's locker room just sounded like grounds for dismissal. On the other hand, maybe I was making more out of it than I needed to. We were both adults, right?

"Tracy, I really need this job."

"Yeah, so do I!" and she slipped into the locker room leaving me no choice but to walk in behind her.

***

It was dark inside, with just low emergency lights. Rows and rows of lockers with wooden benches between them. There was a long line of shower stalls across from a dozen sinks. Above the sinks was a big, forty foot long mirror.

There were a few towels here and there, left piled on the floor and on benches. Tracy pulled a plastic push hamper out of a closet.

"Okay, let's get started." I was still looking around the room when I saw her bend down for a second then straighten up. By the time I turned to her, she already had pulled her sweater over her head, and placed it on a bench next to her shorts.

She was standing in just a matching, hot pink, bra and thong. The thong was lacy, and I could just see the outline of her mound before I glanced away. The sides of the thong reached up to her waist, making her legs look even longer, her hourglass figure on perfect display.

Her bra was lacy as well, both cups completely filled by her phenomenal breasts. She has to be a double D- it seemed crazy that someone with such an athletic figure would have such perfect breasts and ass. And here that someone was, standing before me, looking expectant.

"Well?"

"Uhhh, what?"

"Come on, hurry! Take your clothes off." My cock was starting to grow, and I knew that was a bad idea.

"I think I misunderstood-"

"No! Trust me, you don't want to be handling all these dirty towels, especially in a sweater. You'll never get the smell out. Now come on, we don't have all night."

I looked at her.

"You saw me in that outfit last week. This is like, more modest than that."

I looked pointedly at her thong.

"Like practically more modest. I mean, at least I have a bra on now. That's progress!"

She punctuated that by pushed the cart past me, treating me to a full view of her ass. Tight, high, perfect half globes with just a thin pink strip of cloth wedged between them. Her bare feet made little patting sounds against the tile floor. I could have watched her walk away for the rest of my life.

"Come on!"

I pulled my sweater off, then my shoes and socks. I put them next to hers, then took a deep breath and took off my pants. My boxer briefs were doing a good job of holding my dick in check, pointed straight down, and in the gloom of the night time locker room I hoped it wouldn't get much worse.

"And your shirt!" She called back.

This was getting ridiculous. I sighed, and pulled my t shirt over my head, leaving me clad only in the boxer briefs. I glanced over at the mirror as I walked after her- I could see my muscles even in the low light, and was very glad that I had spent so much time with the free weights here.

"Okay, so you push the cart, and I-"

Tracy turned and saw me. She ran her eyes over my six pack abs, and then unabashedly at my crotch. Having nowhere to put my hands, I ran a hand on the back of my neck, and though I'm embarrassed to admit it, I might have flexed my side just a little for the full effect.

"Oh my god. You are like, built." My cock twitched hard as she looked at me, and started to grow, reaching further down my leg and to the side when it ran out of room. Tracy leaned forward a little, her beautiful lips parting as she stared at it, when suddenly, we both froze.

CHIRP.

The sound of the sliding doors opening at the entrance of the gym. For the first time, Tracy looked very unsure of herself as our ears strained. Then we heard voices, and footsteps clearly coming for the women's locker room.

I grabbed Tracy's wrist, and pulled her into a shower stall before yanking the curtain closed. The stall was meant for one, and we were standing so close that I could feel her body heat, the front edge of her bra brushing my lower chest.

"They don't clean until the morning-"

"SHHH." I said, and a half second later, the door opened.

"You know I've never been in here," said a man's voice. A man's voice I recognized...

"Yeah- I made it so my keycard works all the time when I had work study in administration. No one knows..."

The female voice... again, I couldn't quite place it. Tracy must have figured it out though, because her eyes went wide, and I cupped a hand over her mouth to make sure she didn't talk.

"So naughty," the man said in a really cheesy way.

"Yeah, we- wait a second. Are those someone's clothes?"

Tracy's eyes went even wider. Thinking quickly, I looked down. There was a small raised section of the shower under the shower head, a triangle of tile, about six inches high. Not much, but it would have to do. I lifted Tracy up, wedging her in the corner, then climbed up myself. Our bodies were crushed together, her with her back to the corner, me with my feet on either side of hers, leaning against and over her.

The lace of her bra was pressed into my chest, and my cock was caught tight between my hips and hers. But I wasn't able to enjoy it.

"Is there someone in here?" The female voice called out, and she started walking down the row of showers, getting closer and closer. My breath caught in my throat, and the woman stopped outside our curtain. We could see her silhouette as she glanced under it, but before she could yank it back, the man called out as he walked towards us.

"Probably left by someone. I mean, there are towels everywhere."

In an answer to our prayers, the female turned away, and then met the man near the sinks directly across from our stall. We were frozen, absolutely still, only able to cling to each other and listen.

There was silence, then the sounds of hands running over cloth. Then a semi-dramatic female moan. I couldn't look down and see Tracy's face, but clearly she wasn't the only one with a semi-naked after-hours adventure planned.

Tracy looked at me urgently. She mouthed something. Mouthed it again. Something with two syllables- I couldn't get it. Then she pulled my head down to hers, full lips half an inch from my ears and breathed the word:

"Adjunct."

My eyes grew very wide. This was potentially, more dangerous than I thought. If we were caught he would probably ensure I was fired, if not sued, by the school just to keep me quiet.

The sounds of clothes being shed. Tracy started to shift her weight, her hip bone pressing against my cock. I looked down, and she nodded towards the shower curtain. There was a slim space between it and the wall with a narrow band of light coming through.

Before I could furiously shake my head no, Tracy started to work herself around me. All I cared about was neither of us stepping off the tiny platform- a single glance in the mirror could mean we'd be discovered.

I braced my arms against the walls, and she threw her arms around my chest, then started to edge around me. I could feel heat radiating from between her legs and she slowly climbed around my side. I had no choice but to turn as well until I was in the corner and she was facing me.

"Oh yeah... look at that body," the guy said, laying it on pretty thick. Tracy rotated inch by inch until she was facing away from me, her incredible ass pressed against my enlarged but-still-soft cock. Looking down, I could see that her cheeks were straddling either side of it, and a surge of blood made it continue to grow.

Outside, the unmistakable sound of short zipper being undone drew even my curiosity. Tracy bent at the waist, leaning forward to look past the curtain, when I felt her start to fall. I immediately grabbed her waist on either side, pulling her ass straight back into me. An explosion of pleasure nearly made me moan, and she stifled a laugh from her near fatal mistake. The curtain parted slightly though, so now we could both see out of the dark stall into the lighted locker room.

The adjunct had his pants around his ankles, looking down with his cock in his hand. I noted with amusement that it was only about five inches long. Then a female hand gingerly reached out and took it. He moaned with pleasure, and she brought her lips down to its head.

Tracy flung an arm back, and dug her nails into my leg. That curly brown hair... it was Kimberly! Here she was, lips on an adjunct professor's cock. And she had called Tracy unprofessional. On Tracy's behalf, I nearly wanted to tear the curtain back and bring down the whole house of cards. Then again...

She was shirtless, her breasts were a little flat- maybe B cups with brown nipples. She silently started to blow the adjunct, and he moaned louder and louder, I could feel Tracy shaking with laughter.

Watching Kimberly's lips moved up and down the shaft, I remembered that my hands were firmly clutching Tracy's ass to my waist. She started to gently rotate her hips, grinding her ass against my rapidly hardening cock. It was still pointed straight down, and there was little I could do to change it right now except endure the waves of pleasure of contact with that perfect ass.

The adjunct was clearly not concerned about noise, as he finished with an "oh... yeah!" Kimberly just barely got her mouth off before he started spraying, thin strands of cum catching in her curly brown hair. The scowl I had seen the week before returned to her face for a moment.

"That was so good," the adjunct said breathing heavily. Kimberly composed herself, then smiled and nodded. "Yeah, so hot. So... have you finished writing the midterm exam yet?"

The adjunct pulled up his pants then looked at his watch. "Uhh no, not yet. I will though. Listen- I have to see you again... maybe same time next week?"

"Oh yeah," she said nodding. He left then, and she looked at herself in mirror. After wetting some paper towels and trying to wipe her hair off, she walked out as well. I think it was five minutes before Tracy and I breathed again.

***

"OH. MY. GOD." Tracy looked at me with disbelief as we exited the shower. "Kimberly! Professional Kimberly! She's BLOWING the Adjunct??"

"Well, it sounds like she's doing it to try and cheat."

"I'm just, I'm in shock. I'm in total shock. She's always going on about her grades."

"I guess the pressure is getting to everyone."