Six Foot, Ten Inches - Monday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right. Pressure." Tracy looked at me then, her whole posture changing. "It's all about pressure."

"See," she continued, "the problem with law school is that you're so busy none of your family or friends understand. And to the people in law school, you have to be professional. I mean, anyone serious about being a lawyer knows that your classmates will be future colleagues. No one is going to hire or recommend someone they used to date or the class slut."

She took a step towards me, then another. Her blonde hair spilled down her shoulders onto the tops of her tits, still perfectly cradled in that pink lacy bra. "So lets say a girl needed a way to release some pressure, but she has to be professional with everyone she knows... except maybe one person. One person who gets the whole pressure thing, but would never hurt her career later...and he happens to work out a lot..."

Tracy reached back and deftly unclasped her bra. The straps fell down, but the bra stayed on, her tits perfectly filling both cups. My cock was getting seriously hard, and threated to go full flagpole. She stopped right in front of me, looked at my cock fighting my underwear, then up my abs to my chest, and then right in the eyes. "We have to take release where we can, I guess."

We stood there, the last of my resistance being annihilated. Then, she nodded down at her bra. Reaching out I pulled it off her tits, seeing them in their full glory.

Perfectly round and impossible perky, her double D tits proudly stood out. Her nipples were the size of a half dollar, but they were pale, almost white. I reached out, and cupped her breast in my hand, feeling the weight, and her breath went out, her eyes going half closed with desire.

She ran her fingers along the edge of my boxer briefs, knelt, then slowly began to pull them down. My cock was still pointed straight down, meaning that every inch she pulled down revealed another inch of my engorged member. At six inches her eyebrows went up, at eight she paused and looked up at me. Finally, she pulled the underwear to my knees, and it was free.

All ten inches of my hard cock sprang free at last, not totally hard, but enough that it was sticking straight out. Tracy actually gasped and put a hand over her mouth, and I felt a rush of satisfaction.

"You're HUGE." She let my underwear fall to the floor and observed it with almost a curiosity. "This- I mean, I thought you were big but... and, oh my god."

Her gaze shifted to my balls which hung large and swinging beneath. They too are larger than average- roughly the size of eggs. "Those are the biggest I have ever seen. Ever." She looked up at me with a look of hunger, then reached out her hand.

Her fingers wrapped around my cock, lightly, gently. Blood instantly pumped into it, and it raised up, Tracy letting out a small laugh. "I can feel your pulse... oh my god, I can't fit my hand around it! God, I wish I could take a picture," she saw my expression, "but I guess this will have to be our little secret, Boss." As she said 'boss' another infusion of blood made all ten inches twitch in her hand, which she didn't miss. "Oh, so you like when I call you boss." She put her other hand on my cock as well, and I moaned a little. She smiled. "Sorry, I don't want to get you in trouble... I just can't help myself." Then Tracy lowered her lips to the head.

She gave the head a little kiss. Then a little lick. I had to close my eyes as the heat of her mouth closed over the head of my cock. Tracy pulled her lips back as she withdrew, then brought it back again, trying to go further. It was apparent that my cock is too thick for her to get her mouth around more than the whole head. She let her saliva start to leak down the length of my shaft, and then slowly started to pump both hand hands along the whole length of it. It glistened.

She rocked back on her knees and looked at her handiwork, then reached out and hefted my balls in her hands. Slowly she lowered her hand, letting them hang again. She looked up at me. "It's like... beautiful."

I raised her back up, and kissed her, hard, all resistance washed away in a rush of passion. I wove my fingers through her soft blonde hair, as we kissed like our lives depended on it. She ran her hands over my chest and shoulders, and I reached back and grabbed her ass. God it was perfect. In the long mirror behind her I could see my hand cupping one perfect ass check. I grabbed the other ass cheek and lifted her up, depositing her sitting on the sink counter in front of me.

Looking down I could see her pink panties were soaked. She thrust her perfect chest out at me and said quietly "Umm... so I'm not on the pill."

"You're not?"

She shook her head no.

"Is it... a dangerous time of month?"

She shook her head yes.

I searched her face and she searched mine. She bit her lower lip and smiled. "I'm sorry. I guess it's too dangerous, I mean, if anything were to happen then there really wouldn't be any hiding the fun we've been having... I'm just so fertile right now-"

I ripped her panties off. She let out a moan as I threw them aside and got my first look at her pussy. It was completely shaved, with puffy lips that made a perfect vertical line together. It looked like the tightest pussy I ever saw. She let out a louder moan as I ran my thumb down her lips, revealing their pink interior, and a long string of fluid from her excitement.

If I went too fast, I knew I would cum in thirty seconds. Instead I lowered my head to her breast and took one of her nipples in my mouth. She let out a third moan as I licked her nipple then sucked gently on it, grabbing the other and running my right hand along her leg.

"Yes... Yes, oh my god... how- how are you so good at that- UHHHH" she let out a ragged moan as I thumbed her clitoris, all with my mouth still sucking her magnificent tits.

She spat into her hand, and rubbed it on the head of my cock, looking up at me with anticipation. I lined the head of my long thick cock up against her tight pussy. She wrapped both legs around my waist, leaned back on her elbows, and looked up with a sultry grin.

I started to push in. Even with her spit and dripping lips it took a few minutes to get the whole head in. Her eyes rolled in her head, half closed like a woman possessed as I pushed in another inch. Then pulled out, then pushed in again. Both of us would moan when I got an inch deeper, her pussy stretched around my cock completely, the heat from it incredible as I delved deeper.

Finally, at six inches she said "Oh-okay. Okay that's good." I stayed there for a minute, leaning in to kiss her again. Then I began to pull out, nearly all the way, her pussy gripping my cock like a vice. Then I plunged back in. She moaned in time as I started a slow rhythm, working back, then forward, then back and forward, watching my mirror doppelgänger fuck her reflection.

"Ye-yes, ye-yes, ye-yes," she moaned as I picked up the pace, even managing to slide in a full seven inches. My balls slapped audibly against the cold edge of the counter. I could feel myself bumping against her cervix, but she just moaned louder. "God, yes, please, oh, God, please-"

I knew I wouldn't last long, not with those perfect tits shaking in time to our fucking, not with the feeling of stretching her pussy just for my cock, her eyes half shut as waves of pleasure washed over her.

I wanted to push her over before I came. That's all I cared about. If I could do that, then I could die happy. I picked up the pace suddenly, and she started raggedly screaming, "OH YES BOSS PLEASE! FUCK-FUCK-FUCK-FUCK, O-OH PLEASE, M-MY PUSSY!" I felt her pussy convulse on my cock, her legs shaking and coming apart from behind my back, her back arcing on the counter. Seven inches of my cock was glistening with her juices as she rode the groundswell of pleasure.

My balls had drawn up tight, and I knew what was coming. I didn't care any more about any of it- my instincts had taken over completely. I drove myself deep inside her a final time, then pulled out as fast as I could, cumming harder than I ever had in my life.

Ropes of cum shot out of my cock all over her front- her neck, tits, stomach and legs. It pooled in her belly button, and ran down her thighs. Her legs hung off the counter, exhausted, as I came all over her, even spraying onto the mirror behind her. My breathing was hard, and I could see my abs and chest were covered with sweat in my reflection.

Tracy propped herself up on her elbows and looked at me, covered in cum, catching her own breath.

"Now I really wish I could take a picture."

She meant me, but looking at her, this perfect body covered in my seed, I found myself with a different wish.

"I wish I had filled you up instead."

She looked at me with surprise, then at my cock, hanging long and heavy. "Well, there's always next Monday, boss."