All Comments on 'Six-Month Anniversary'

by SabrinaGLangton

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I always get a kick out of a story where a controlling psycho gets screwed and especially when she causes it herself. It was wonderful seeing Bree come out of her shell and spread her wings. Great story.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 2 years agoAuthor

This story is based on two people I met a couple of times in a bar in Hell's Kitchen NYC. I would go every Thursday for drinks with people from work and two girls walked in. They were both beautiful and one was in one of those frilly dresses. They talked to us for a couple of minutes mainly because we couldn't keep our eyes off of them. I met them a couple of times during the next couple of months, they came here to eat before they went to their club. Then one Friday afternoon a woman came in with friends and introduced herself as the CD in the frilly dress, I couldn't believe how passable she was, I wouldn't of recognized her except for her exotic name. That was right before covid, this story has been brewing since. Oh, and personally I love that whole sissy lifestyle. Thanks for reading....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSabrinaGLangton@SabrinaGLangton
Summer is over... back to regularly scheduled programming Hi, Sabrina here, I love to answer questions or comments from anyone interested in my writing, so send me messages. I want to feel like I am involved. I really don't know how to describe myself. I am transgender, mat...