Six Month Devotion

Story Info
After six months together, thoughts turn to breeding.
4.1k words
4.28
8.6k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 12/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, after Evie had showered and dressed, she found Jo just finishing a cup of coffee in the kitchen. She kissed her cheek and poured herself a mug from the carafe. "Daddy will be back this afternoon," Jo said, pushing the sugar container over to Evie so she could sweeten her steaming mug, "I thought I might work in the garden."

Evie nodded as she took her first sip of the bitter-and-sweet coffee, and said, "That sounds nice--but I'd like to do something else plant-based with you, and take you to the arboretum. You were saying you've actually never been there.

Jo nodded, "That's true. There's still a lot of San Francisco I've got left to explore. That sounds nice."

Evie reached out and took Jo's hand, and said, "You know today is special, right?"

Jo laughed, "You too? Daddy said that, and I didn't know what he meant. I mean, it's obviously a good special. But it's not either of your birthdays. Is it some strange San Francisco holiday? It's not the twentieth of April, either."

Evie laughed, "No, it's a much better holiday than that. It's been six months since you moved in."

Jo stared at her for a second, eyes defocusing a bit as she did the mental arithmetic, and then said, "Oh gosh, so it is. I wasn't keeping track. "It's sweet that you and Daddy were."

Evie responded by squeezing her hand a little bit, and then said "I never could have imagined you before you were here, but now you just... fit." She laughed, "Sorry, that's not so romantic."

"No no," Jo responded, laughing brightly, "I'll take 'fit'. I'll take it all day long." She got out of her chair and wrapped her arms around Evie, pulling her in for an embrace, and then a kiss, a sweet, appreciative, warm meeting of their lips. "Let's wear the sundresses that I bought for us then, okay?"

Evie nodded, "Perfect."

That was the word for the day, too: The sun was shining bright, and it would have been just a little too hot if there hadn't been a cool, fog-scented breeze blowing slowly through the city, a message of comfort. They took E-bikes down near the park, and began their tour of the arboretum. It had always seemed a little funny to Evie to have an arboretum inside Golden Gate Park, which itself had so many towering, amazing trees, but this place was about the infinite variety of plants that could survive and thrive in San Francisco. Evie brought Jo to one and pointed out the plaque, which said, "The Wax Palm grows only on certain mountain sides in the Andes, and in San Francisco."

Jo laughed, "Oh wow, that's amazing,"

"Yeah," Evie replied, "A lot of the plants here have things like that. This really is a magical place." "I think it's the fog. Whenever there's fog, I feel re-energized. And, y'know, it waters them."

Evie guided Jo along the trails, showing her the luxuriant plants from far-flung corners of the world growing happily in San Francisco. They often looped their arms around each other's waists as they walked, the soft cotton sundresses light under their fingers. They stopped by the pond, where eager turtles were to-ing and fro-ing at the water's edge. Jo leaned into Evie, and ran her hand up her back, leaning into her and kissing her, then staying cheek-to-cheek as they saw koi fish rise to the surface and disappear into the murky water again. "My favorite thing about having you around," Evie said, so happy to feel Jo close against her, "Is how you're always there to listen. Really listen, not just be talked to. Even when I don't have anything to unburden, knowing there's that capacity is so nice."

Jo didn't immediately respond with words, but she stroked Evie's hair, "I don't even think of it that way. I just like talking to you. Some of our conversations are about things that are heavy on you, sure, but I don't like, add up how many of them are that versus something else." She waited a beat, and then said, in a low, just-for-them voice, "And honestly I think my favorite thing about you is how kinky you are, and that it's just as kinky as I am." Evie blushed, and looked around, but of course Jo had chosen a moment where they really did have the privacy for that. Jo grabbed her hand and kissed it, "Sorry to make you embarrassed, but it's true. Come on, show me more trees and then let's go home," she said archly.

An hour or so later, they returned home, picking up some indulgent blueberry tartlets, one of Jo's favorites. They curled together on the couch after eating them, Jo stroking Evie's hair and then running her hands along her body, not attempting to arouse or elicit anything in particular, just enjoying the contact. Evie laughed, and said, "That's one way I've rubbed off on you."

"What is?" Jo asked, smiling, lips a little blueberry-stained.

"The touchy-feely-ness," Evie responded, accentuating the remark by wriggling against her, "You're much more snuggly than you were when you first moved in."

"True," Jo said, "At first the amount of time you liked to spend just in contact was strange to me, and now it's like, we can, so why wouldn't we?"

They talked a little about the arboretum, about a few plants that Jo had seen and wanted to get for the backyard, all while their bodies tangled together on the couch, sweet warmth flowing between them. Eventually, their phones buzzed at the same time. "Probably Daddy," Jo said. When they retrieved their respective phones and read the message, it said,

--I hope my girls had a beautiful morning. Home in two hours. Do your devotions now, and then instructions will come in an hour.

Jo stretched as she stood up, and as always Evie loved that moment, the unconscious grace and beauty in the other girl as she exuberantly threw her arms out and rose on tiptoes. "Instructions," Jo said, smiling, "Good." They went to their room, the little study they shared together, and sat down at their desk, pulling out their journals. Their motions were mirrors of each other, opening the books, taking their pens in hand and uncapping them. Jo shot Evie a quick, darting smile before she bent her head and started to write. Evie took a breath, found the center of herself, and began to write as well.

"My main desire, every day, is to please Daddy," she wrote, and it was true. She found joy in many things, her life was rich, but the core need in her was this.

"My main desire, every day, is to please Daddy," she wrote again.

"I please Daddy by submitting to him. I submit to him naturally. It's who I am." She took another breath, and heard Jo taking one at the same time. Her heart jumped with happiness.

"I'm happier when I listen to Daddy, and do what he tells me to." She wrote, and felt that calmness that Daddy gave her.

"I've given control to Daddy. I'm his to use." She wrote, and as every time she did, it made it real again, it recommitted her. She remembered Daddy starting to use her while she was still asleep and under the influence of the edible, and shivered in pleasure.

"Daddy's voice is my favorite thing to hear. And I always obey." Not just a promise, but the truth. She instinctively reacted to him. She loved hearing Jo's sweet voice too, but there was something about the rich, dark, wise sound of Daddy's voice that made it her lodestone.

"My main desire, every day, is to please Daddy," she wrote, and again,

"My main desire, every day, is to please Daddy."

She put the pen down at nearly the exact same time as Jo. They met each other's eyes, and Evie saw so much swimming there, happiness and closeness and vulnerability. Jo reached out for Evie's hands, and took them, and kissed her, "It seems impossible to share something like this, but we do. We're very lucky." Evie leaned forwards, kissing her with a quick brush of her lips on her collarbone, before saying "I know I am. We are. Yes." They kissed, hunger raised.

They took turns in the shower, and Jo was still toweling her hair off when their phones buzzed again.

--Instructions: Jo, I want you dressed in a semi-transparent top and nothing else. Evie, I want you in your beautiful black strappy bondage-style lingerie. Jo, take the leather thigh cuffs and strap yourself to the bed, then cuff one arm to the bed, while Evie tells you a story. Evie, tell her the story of the first time we actually fucked. Get her ready for me."

Evie blushed again, not expecting this sudden exposure, but she was delighted too, her mind cast back to that first time; it suddenly seemed insane she hadn't already told Jo about it. And now she would, on this auspicious day.

Jo had already selected a sheer filmy tanktop to accommodate Daddy's desires, and was looking expectantly at Evie. Evie took a moment, opening the rosewood box at the bottom of the bed and taking out the thigh cuffs and one handcuff. "Get on the bed," she said, softly, and Jo did so, emerald eyes bright on her.

"We told you we met online, talked a while--including very kinky talk--and then hooked up in real life and found the chemistry was just as good there," Evie said, "And all that's true. But one of the kinks we talked about was about how our first time might be."

Jo fastened one thigh cuff around herself and pulled it tight. The way the fabric pushed into her thigh distracted Evie for a second, and she started to pull on the lingerie that Daddy has asked of her, before continuing,

"What we talked about was having me lie back on the bed in the hotel room we'd chosen, and bind myself for him. With my thighs spread. Like a little fuckdoll." Jo's hands were at work on the other cuff now, and her eyes flared with warmth at the words, but she stayed silent. "He'd told me not to have anything penetrate my pussy for the whole day beforehand. To get myself ready for him, but just by using my hand on myself. Nothing inside." Jo was done with the second strap, now, and she lay back on the bed, thighs spread and gripped by the cuffs, as she looped the handcuff over her wrist and attached it to the headboard.

The sight of that much of Jo's naked body always made Evie feel a little vertiginous, as though she just wanted to fall into her. "Our fantasy was for me to be blindfolded, to add to the submission of it, to increase my focus on his body." Cuffed as she was, Jo couldn't reach over to her nightstand, so Evie went to it and took the blindfold out, handing it to her while saying, "This became one of my favorite fantasies. I had him tell it to me over and over." Jo's pretty green eyes disappeared behind the black fabric of the blindfold, and she said quietly, "And it did."

"Oh gosh, yes it did. Within two minutes of being in the same room his cock was inside me. I was tied down for him, by my own hand, but I was immediately encouraging him, begging him for more. His voice poured over me and his big body was on mine."

Jo nodded, her body restless even though bound, moving on the sheets, "That's beautiful. I can see why your mind went back to that again and again." She paused for a moment, and said, "Daddy's going to be thinking about that when he fucks me today. It's going to make it more powerful for him." Evie reached out, putting a hand on Jo's cheek, who turned her face to kiss her palm. "I like that he's going to take you in the same way. It's not your very first time but..."

"It connects," Jo said, "Because you told me the story. Now I'm so imagining being you, waiting for him. He gave that to you. It makes me want him more."

Jo's hand went down between her legs, and she began playing with herself. Evie started to say, "I could--" but Jo gently cut her off, "No, I want to do just what you did. Tell me." And Evie did, she lay down on the big bed next to Jo, giving her space, but keeping contact, one of her arms on Jo's bound one, stroking it softly as Jo's fingers moved on her pussy. She told her that she'd played with herself like that, lightly, teasingly, but that the desire for the moment was so fierce in her even the lightest touch had her needing more, wanting more. How she'd grabbed her breasts, plucked the nipples, then returned her hands to her pussy. It was amazing watching Jo's hand follow that memory; not obeying instructions, but creating a scene, connecting the two of them.

They heard the sound of the front door opening. Anticipatory moments passed, small sounds of Daddy's own preparations, before she heard Daddy's footsteps approach, and he entered. He'd stripped; his powerful body was naked, and his cock already half-hard. He took in the scene, his eyes flickering over Jo's bound body, over Evie lying next to her, as he approached.

"Look at my good girl, thighs spread so wide for Daddy," he said, his rich voice falling on them both, making them both react, "So fully submitting to be my little toy." He was already crossing the room, hand stroking is cock, moving slickness from a container of lube on it as it grew to full hardness. "This is who you are. You're a little fuckdoll for Daddy. Look at that incredible body. Your hips are such a womanly wonderland. That stomach. How well you've prepared yourself for me. You look made for sex."

He was on the bed now, and Jo could feel that, her thighs trembled a bit as they sought to go even wider. Evie watched Daddy's body loom over her, saw his hand guiding himself to her naked pussy. Daddy's eyes were on Jo's blindfolded face, and Evie both understood that focus and felt, as always, a desire for his gaze--she banked that, set it as a deep flame inside her, and watched. Daddy pinned down Jo's free arm with one hand, and pushed just a bit with his hips and Jo cried out. "God, Jo, this little pussy feels so good. So tight around just the head of my cock." Slowly, he let more of his weight down on her. Evie nestled a little closer, and kissed her shoulder, looking down over the landscape of her body as Daddy went further in, and further in.

"I can hear the sound of your pussy taking my thick cock," Daddy rumbled, and Jo arched her head to the side in a fetchingly cute way and listened as he went in another inch and they all heard it, that little soft wet sound of her opening a bit more.

"Yes, Daddy," Jo said, and that encouraged him, send him bearing down the rest of his weight on her so that his cock completely claimed her little pussy and the forceful mass of his masculine body was on her, between her thighs, in her pussy, exactly where it should be. Evie's eyes drew it all in, and it lifted her, making her feel an exhilaration. She could tell a moment before it began when Daddy was going to start pulling back and begin thrusting, starting to really just fuck the young body underneath him. She watched the muscles in his arms tense, and then saw it, his body moved, back, then forward again, plunging in her.

Her body rocked under him, she moaned and adorably had it cut off when his weight landed on her again, an "Oof" that had no right to be as sexy as it was. Evie could see the pleasure blazing out of her face, flushed with desire, as Daddy pounded her pussy, the sound of it no longer quiet, a wet, lewd, aggressive soundtrack. "You're stretching me out, Daddy," Jo said, and Evie saw Jo's free hand stroking Daddy's back, her deft fingers on his strong muscles there.

"I love feeling you open more and more to me," he said, "This pussy was made for Daddy's cock." He repositioned himself a little, and his big hand came up to Jo's mouth. He traced her beautiful lips admiringly for a moment, and then three of his fingers pushed between her lips into her mouth just as he rammed his cock back home into her little body. Jo opened her mouth wide, half-sucking on them and half letting Tom push them into her mouth, gagging a little and pursing her cheeks so the saliva flowed over Daddy's hand and on her chin. "Fuck, you're such a good little slut for me," Daddy groaned, and for a long span of time he just used her like that, fingers in her mouth, cock in her pussy, her body rocking under him on every thrust, her mouth messier and messier. Finally he pulled his fingers from her mouth, "Anything I want, right, sweetheart?" he said, and Jo responded instantly, "Yes. Yes. Anything, Daddy. I'm yours."

Daddy's wet hand wrapped around her throat, and she bucked up into him, loving this. His fingers tightened around her throat expertly, not cutting off breath, not bruising her larynx, but slowing the blood flow, making her nearly instantly get woozy. Evie could see it, that amazing feeling of blissful incoherence--still so fresh in her own memory, after all this time. Daddy fucked her relentlessly while he choked her, while his powerful forearm flexed and Jo's sweet throat was under the power of his hand.

Evie felt a huge rush of arousal watching her beautiful girl get treated like this, and as Jo's body slackened, becoming totally unfocused and loose, Daddy's hands released her throat. For a long heartbeat she was still underneath him as his cock slammed into her again, and then like that was the obscene kiss for Sleeping beauty, she awoke with a moan, a gasp of pleasure, a word, "Yes. Yes!" She was raising her hips with her barely-controlled, barely-conscious body, straining against the cuffs to give more of herself to him.

"Fuck you look so hot passed out under me," he growled, and she moaned at his words, at their meaning, at what had just happened, how far they'd gone.

Her lips moved, she swallowed, and then said, "Again. Please. Please." And his hand went back to her throat. Wild feelings flooded Evie: she'd done this too. This had been her. She'd pleaded for more as well. Seeing Jo do it, take another step in their bond, their journey that always found its way to each other, the emotions of it mixing with the raw, carnal heat of seeing Daddy's thick cock shiny with her wetness as he pulled it out, the sheer bliss of seeing his fingers wrap around her neck again.

Evie kissed Jo's shoulder, she breathed hard, she put her hand in hers as Jo cried out again and again, her whole body suddenly shaking, shuddering, spasming under Daddy as he took her right to the edge of consciousness. "I'm fucking coming don't stop more please please" she gasped out and Daddy believed her, took her at her word, and increased the pressure even as he said, "Goddamn your pussy is just milking my cock." In the midst of her orgasm, she went limp again, and Daddy's hand released her. His cock buried inside her still this time, his body on her. When she came back, a moment later, she drew breath and slipped her hand down between their bodies, and within a moment was yelping with joy. Daddy laughed, "Goddamn, again? That's fucking beautiful. Oh my good girl. Yes. Show me that."

He started fucking her again as she came, long, deep, bold strokes. It was a long orgasm with aftershocks but when it subsided she threw her free hand up and gripped the headboard, and Daddy said, "I love this fertile little body of yours, Jo. I love being raw inside your little pussy." Evie looked into Daddy's face, into the huge amount of passion surging there, but also hearing such a strong note of affection, of awe, even as he dominated her, "I want to cum deep inside you. I need that. I need to put a fucking baby into you."

Evie gasped; Daddy hadn't explored this sort of play with Jo directly before, but the moment was perfect for it. Jo's head was nodding, her voice full of a sound almost like relief as well as desire, "Oh yes Daddy. Flood my fertile pussy."

Those words conjured even more force from Daddy, whole-body strokes of his cock into Jo as if each one was delivering his seed. "Take it like the good girl you are," he gasped, voice hoarse, "You look so fucking ready to conceive. I'm just.. I need... fuck!" Evie's eyes didn't leave Daddy's face as it contorted, looking almost angry but shot through with such profound pleasure. His eyes shot wide as his cock jerked inside Jo, as he pumped cum into her pussy, and Evie held Jo's hand tightly. "I'm filling you," he said, his voice heavy with ecstasy, astonished. She murmured in response, as he laid his body totally on top of hers, his weight pinning her, his face against hers. Her thighs were flung wide underneath him.

12