Six Month Devotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took Daddy some long moments to recover. Long moments of simply breathing hard, of starting to move and then sighing as another tremor of pleasure ran through him. Finally, he pulled his cock out of Jo, kissing her lips, kissing her breasts, and slipped off the bed. Evie eyed his cock hungrily, still so hard, slicked with his cum and hers. Daddy made eye contact with her, but instead of inviting her to come clean him, he flicked his eyes towards Jo and mouthed, "Care for her." Evie understood immediately, and as Daddy left the room, she leaned into Jo and said,

"There was another part to the fantasy. That Daddy would leave after he'd fucked me, if I was in an okay space in myself for that, and would go down to the coffeeshop below. And that I'd dress, and come and meet him there, and we'd talk, little simple get-to-know-each other questions while the echoes of his cock rebounded in my body and his hot cum slipped from my pussy."

Jo sighed, "Did you do that? Or did you need more care?" She reached up to the handcuff, freeing it, but didn't move to take her thigh cuffs off yet. Evie kissed Jo's cheek, and said, "We did that. I lay there, and I really felt proud of myself for achieving my fantasy. I felt pleased at having pleased him, of course, and so fucking full of pleasure and cum, but I also was very proud of myself. And I'm proud of you."

Jo laughed, a little weakly, and said, "Hey, me too." She reached up, and slowly slid the eyemask from her face, blinking as her eyes adjusted, looking for Evie. "I'm glad you were here, though. I'd have loved to be there for yours, too." Evie kissed her, and said, "This made you feel close to that memory, too."

Jo unbound her thighs, then. She put her sundress back on. Evie did, as well. Then they went out to join Tom, who was sitting in the kitchen, drinking some hot chocolate--the sunny day had led to a foggy night. He handed Jo a mug, and took her to the couch." So, the arboretum?" he said, as they sat down, Jo looking up at him with a post-sex look of complete devotion that was beautiful to see.

Evie's phone buzzed, and she read the text that Tom had sent just as they'd come into the kitchen. "Put your mouth on her." She understood her role, and as Tom and Jo began to talk lightly about the arboretum, about her favorite things she'd seen there, about the turtles, Evie got on her knees in front of the couch and put her face between Jo's thighs, spreading them, letting her tongue softly, gently start to lick at her as Daddy's cum began to flow out of her. The warmth of that, the scent of both of them, and both their voices, lulling her into an almost trance. Feeling so devoted, so at home.

12