Six Months

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was silent for a long moment. Then, he murmured, "That's not as simple of a question as it sounds." He paused again, searching for the right words to express himself. "I haven't been with a woman who has... touched me like this... with care... putting sexuality aside... in, I can't remember how long. It's not uncomfortable. It's... unfamiliar? Strange? Extremely different from my... normal? Does that make sense?"

"Makes perfect sense," she responded. "I just want things to be clear, if I do something you don't like, or that disturbs you I want you to tell me." She shifted to sit on his desk, carefully moving the tablet and his glasses to one side, then leaned forward so her eyes were inches from his and her forehead rested on his. She had the prettiest purple eyes, " Hi."

His brow furrowed. "Hi... You have... purple eyes. Contacts or...?"

"Half and half," she responded, her nose crinkled, "I have heterochromia, one is purple, the other is red. So I wear contacts so people don't freak out and think it's witchcraft or that I'm a demon." Her lips curled up slightly in a smile, "Of course, it didn't help that the last time I was called a demon I told them I wanted to be Queen."

He looked at her for a long moment, then pulled her into another hug. "I'm sorry you had to suffer people being cruel to you, Kitten. But for what it's worth... your eyes are beautiful."

"Thank you, Master," she nuzzled into his chest, curling back up into his lap contentedly. "This, this is my spot now," she said with a soft giggle.

He chuckled softly. "All right. This is your spot," he murmured reaching up to pet her head absently.

"Excellent, I'm also territorial," she nuzzled. "Did I interrupt you reading something important?"

"Important? No. Just... trying to keep my mind active. My basketball game was never really very good so I needed to pursue... other things. I was reading an old philosopher. Cicero," he offered.

"I always liked Marcus Aurelius," she murmured. "Of course, I tend to write more than I read here lately so," she shrugged. "Have you decided what you want to tell your parents about how we met? Considering the way you talked at the interview and just now, I don't think you want to say 'I hired her to get you off my back'."

He chuckled. "Oh no... I want... to say that. Believe me. I won't... but I want to." Finally, he shrugged, "I'll just tell them I met you at a club and we hit it off. It's not inaccurate, and it avoids my dubious scruples..."

"One problem," she pointed out, "I don't think your parents are going to believe you were at a club," she wrinkled her nose as she contemplated, "What if we just told them Charles introduced us, we hit it off and leave it at that."

"That works just fine," he replied. "I will warn you... the pair of them are... perhaps... the two snootiest people I know. I wouldn't put it past them to be rude to anyone I bring, even though the Galas aren't theirs. Just... realize that they're not... me. They're not really... them either. I think the dementia is finally starting to get to them..."

"OK," she mused, "Do you want me to return fire with fire, kill them with kindness, or do a full-blown guilt-trip cry fest in the middle of the gala asking them why are they so mean to me for loving their son?" She pondered, "Or mix and match depending on what you're feeling at the moment. You say red, I go with fire, you say yellow I go with kindness, and if you say green, automatic waterworks with full-blown hysterical sobbing."

"Let's... maybe avoid the last one. But the first two? Play it by ear?" he offered.

"Yes, Sir," she lifted her head to kiss his forehead.

He was silent for a moment, then murmured, "Kitten... that feels nice, but... you know that I specifically avoided putting that in the advertisement so that no one would feel... obligated... to do so, right? You don't... have... to... you know...," he trailed off.

She lifted her head and looked into his eyes, pressing her forehead against his again. "It was covered in the contract too," she reminded him. "I'm doing this," she squeezed him gently, "Because it pleases me to do, kissing your forehead, your cheek all those things that I have done or will do are because I want to. You can tell me no and to stop, and I will respect that, but I'm doing it out of desire, not an obligation." She raised a brow, "Besides, I'm going to see you naked in the morning."

"And I'm sorry about that too," he smiled wryly. "OK... I just... I wanted to make sure that I wasn't... I mean... that you didn't feel like I was trying to force you to... you know...," he trailed off, blushing slightly.

"You're cute when you blush," she kissed his cheek. "You're not, I feel comfortable, it makes me happy. If I don't want to do something I simply won't do it." She winked, "After all you haven't collared me yet."

"Shackling someone to this...," he looked down at himself with a wry smile, before looking back up at her, "... permanently, has always seemed overly cruel to me. After all, it's not like there's a chance of this getting better..."

She tilted her head, "To the right person, none of that will matter. They'll see this," she pressed a kiss to his forehead, "And this" her hand pressed over his heart, "And know that it is more valuable than all the 'studly bodies' in the world. Outer beauty fades and changes over time, but inner strength, character, will, those will see you through the ages."

"You've a rare perspective for one so young, Kitten. Refreshing," he murmured, for a brief moment, daring to hope that perhaps someone, someday would want him like that. Then he banished the thought from his head. Experience told him otherwise. "Shall I show you around?"

"If you wish," she responded, not getting up just yet, instead hugging him tighter. Finally, she rose to her feet, then hugged him again, squishing his face with her breasts. "Ha." She released him, kissed his forehead, and stepped back.

There was a small, lingering smile on his lips as she stepped back. A befuddled one that spoke of a lifetime of mistreatment and being misunderstood as well as someone who had been starved of basic human courtesy and affection, with only a few exceptions. He slowly got up, his foot pointed as it touched the ground. Bracing himself on his cane, he began to hobble slowly toward the door.

She moved to the side not holding the cane, then slid under his arm, putting his around her shoulders. "Do you like movies?" She put her arm around his lower back, offering him strength and support.

"Movies? You do remember the part about me being almost completely blind, right?" he chuckled.

"Yes, that doesn't mean you can't enjoy them," she responded, "The music scores on some are really nice." She shrugged slightly and he felt it, "Sorry, it was a kinda dumb idea anyways."

"It's not a dumb idea. I've just... never really considered the possibility of enjoying a movie even if I couldn't see it. Do you have one that you might like to try with me?" he asked.

"I was thinking more along the lines of cuddling during it. There's a really cute musical one." She sighed, "So what do you do for fun besides read?"

"Honestly? Not much. I occasionally play chess. Sometimes I'll head down to the lake with Rodrigo and listen to the water. I'm getting ready to try cuddling and a musical, so there's that..." he mused, turning and flashing a shy smile in her direction. "Mostly, I work. It was always easier than trying to... find someone who would try... I mean, after I grew up. Before, there was always Charles..."

"Charles needs a slave," she responded with a nod, "But I understand your sentiments." She gently squeezed him against her. "I'm pants at chess, I play a mean hand of poker though."

"I've been known to indulge in that from time to time," he mused.

"Maybe we can play for chocolate," she offered. "I promise not to do any card tricks," she teased softly.

"I trust you," he murmured, pausing for a moment, then chuffed. "Do you know what's really depressing?"

"What's that?"

"This is probably the longest conversation about... anything other than business I've had in I can't remember how long," he smiled wryly. "God, I feel like such a... tool...,"

"You're not," she stated simply. "You haven't had people to talk to that weren't business related. Now you've got me. And I told Charles he is coming out next weekend to visit."

"You... told him, huh? How'd he take that?" Nathan asked.

She smirked, "He huffed and he puffed and I told him if he didn't come I wouldn't bake him cookies." She shrugged, "His issue with coming wasn't you, just the leaving work. He's a workaholic if you haven't noticed. I think he just likes all the half-naked women walking around."

"Heh... Me too. The view is incredible...," he smirked. "So this is the hallway with the bedrooms... Mine should be directly across the hall from yours. There's a full bathroom at the end of the hallway if you need it at some point. My room has an ensuite." He pointed down another shorter hallway nearby. "That way is a laundry room and a... storage room if I remember right. I think Rodrigo's using it. Probably for power tools or something. I never go in there."

"Alright," she tilted her head, "That's the other thing I forgot to ask, when we visit your parents am I sharing your room?"

"I... um... shit. I didn't even think...," he trailed off. "Um... I don't know?" he offered with a lopsided grin.

"So, yes," she said with a smile, "It'll be fine, we can move me into your room when you're ready for that. Or even tonight."

"Are you... sure? I mean... I can try and figure something out...," he said, worried that she was being pushed.

"I'm sure," she smiled up at him, "I promise not to ravish you in your sleep. Plus it would make it easier for me to help you up in the morning if I'm already in bed with you."

He started leading her back through the house to the main portion, then stopped again. "Can I ask you something? I mean... something kind of personal?"

"You can ask me anything you desire, I promise not to become offended," she said easily.

"Why...," he trailed off for a moment, almost losing his nerve. Curiosity got the better of him, though, and he continued, "Why is it that you... someone like you... pretty... incredibly submissive... tender... hasn't been snatched up a long time ago? Are we... men, I mean... really that stupid?"

"I won't kneel," she stated simply. "I won't kneel to someone just because he claims he's Master or insists that he's a Dom unless he can show it with more than barking orders. You saw it, when you interviewed, all those bedroom slaves who only want kinky fun times. There are that many and more bedroom Masters who don't understand what submission, real submission, and true slavery is." She paused then shrugged, "Plus I've only recently discovered the life. Before I met Charles I never had an explanation of why I wanted to serve and care. I always thought I was just some weirdo."

"That makes sense, I suppose. I just... You're amazing. And I... I just... This doesn't happen on the regular if you know what I mean."

"Well, this is also the first time you've asked for someone to come by yours," she pointed out logically, "So it'd be a little hard for it to happen on the regular if this is the first rodeo." She teased softly, then snuggled into his side. "So, I'll move my things to your room after dinner, then I will cuddle you until you fall asleep because breasts are magical."

As they got closer to the main portion of the house, he gestured. "To your right is a sitting room or living room. To the left is the formal dining room..." The closer they got the more she could smell cooking. As they rounded the corner into the dining room, he pointed off to their left again. "And through there is the kitchen. You should be able to see Helen. She's the busy little bee that keeps us all fat and happy."

Helen turned and smiled, then waved, "Hello and welcome, Isobel."

"Hello, and thank you," Isobel smiled back, "It smells fantastic in here."

"I stole her as a sous chef from one of the local resorts here around Lake Tahoe. She was being wasted there. Now she tells me what we need to have, I have it delivered, and then magic comes out of the kitchen," Nathan said with satisfaction.

"Sounds fantastic," she smiled at Helen, "I'm looking forward to trying your food," she winked, "According to Charles, Nathan is never wrong, says it's infuriating."

"See that, Helen? I'm never wrong. You should... write that down somewhere. You know... so you can remember it...," he teased with a smirk.

Helen chuckled softly as Isobel poked at Nathan's side, finding his tickle spot and holding him so she could prod slightly. "Smart ass."

"HEY!" he yelped. "You can't be a smart ass without being smart, you know," he groused, squirming slightly trying to avoid her prodding fingers without losing his balance between his good foot and the cane.

She chuckled evilly, then stroked her hand down his side focusing on Helen again. "So, anything I can do to help, I can follow directions pretty well."

Helen shook her head, "Why don't you take Nathan here for a stroll around the grounds? Have him show you the greenhouse. Rodrigo just put in a new batch of flowers."

"Sounds fun," Isobel looked up at Nathan, "Do you want to do that?"

"You're trying to keep us out of the kitchen...," Nathan waggled his finger in her direction.

"Of course I am. MY kitchen," she quipped. "Now go take your girl on a walk. It's good for you to get outside."

Nathan raised one hand. "Fine... We'll stay out of your way..." He smirked and turned to lead Isobel to a patio door.

She continued to help support him as they went carefully down the ramp, then around to the small path. Finally, she led him to a grassy spot under a beautiful tree. "We'll sit here." At his look, she winked, "Trust me." She moved to be behind him, then helped him sink to the ground. Once he was seated she sat down beside him. "Close your eyes and listen," she instructed. The soft sound of birds chirping and the wind whispering in the trees filled his ears, along with the slow, steady breathing of the woman beside him.

He took a deep breath and slowly let it out, a small smile crossing his lips. "This... is nice," he murmured. "It's... better with someone else," he added.

"Most things are," she said with a soft giggle. She slid her arm around him and then tugged him back. The two of them lay under the trees. She put one of her arms behind her head, the other guided his head to rest on her chest. "Now, just breathe and relax into me. You're safe, you're wanted, and you're cherished."

He slowly did as she directed, the result causing him to wonder why he'd ever allowed his pride to stop him from doing this before. "You have no idea... how amazing this is," he breathed. "None at all..."

She smiled softly, then her hand moved up to run through his hair, gently scratching over his scalp. "I'm glad," she offered ever so softly, kissing the top of his head as they basked in the breeze of the afternoon. "Of course, when it gets oh fuck that's hot we'll have to do it at night. What do you think, want to sprawl out under the big sky and listen to the night sounds?"

He was silent for a moment, then said, "I've been thinking about it all weekend, and... While you're here, I'm going to try to be... different. If there's something you want to do, I'll try it. If there's somewhere you want to go? We'll go. I've spent... a lot of time...," he paused, and shook his head in amazement, "a really lot of time hiding. From life, you know? You being here? That's something that I never thought I'd actually... So I figure... might as well double down. If it crashes and burns, at least it will shine bright."

"Mmm," she pondered his words, "And what if I teach you how to fly instead?" She asked curiously. "What if it doesn't crash and burn and instead you soar?"

He turned his head slightly to the side to look in her direction. "I don't know. I thought I knew how my life was going to turn out. Then I decided to become that guy that buys women because I had no idea what else to do. I wandered pretty far off the 'I know what the hell I'm doing' path..."

She paused for a long moment, then giggled softly, "You're an idiot. Highly intelligent, completely adorable...idiot." She waited until he started to lift his head, "My contract doesn't start until tomorrow."

His mouth started opening and shutting like a fish. Then his head fell back on her body. "You know... it's a real wonder I haven't fucked up this badly in business," he mused.

"It's the breasts, they boggled your mind," she offered with a soft giggle, her fingers going back to stroking through his hair, gently scratching over his scalp. "Now, is my scent OK or would you prefer for me to change my body wash? I've got Gardenia, Lily, and Vanilla."

"Those are all fine. You are fine. Better... than fine," he said softly, groaning at her touch. "I'm... not really picky."

"That's good," she continued her strokes, slowly massaging down his neck, then over his back, pressing him into her soft, welcoming warmth. "How's this feeling?"

He groaned again. "Look, I'm just gonna come out and say this. At the risk of sounding really creepy, that feels better than I've felt in a really long time. No one touches me like that...," he breathed.

"I'm happy to serve you, Master," she breathed in his ear, then tugged him up so she could move her other hand down to join in. He was half on top of her at this point and her hands massaged up and down his back, gently working on him and pampering him. From across the yard, Rodrigo, trimming some bushes glanced their way and smirked. This was going to be even easier than he and Helen and Estelle had imagined.

Within five minutes, Isobel had soft snores coming from the head on her chest. She blinked in surprise, then looked down with a soft chuckle. She lifted a hand to wave to Rodrigo, gesturing him over. "Él está dormido," [He's asleep.] she called softly.

Rodrigo walked over after setting down the shears and looked down at the two of them. "Al masajearlo como eras, no estoy sorprendido [With you massaging him like you were, I'm not surprised.]," he said with a soft chuckle.

"¿Cuánto tiempo debo dejarlo dormir? [How long should I let him sleep for?]"

Rodrigo looked at his watch, then squinted up at the sky. "Quizas... treinta minutos mas... Helen debe de estar terminado con la cena en ese tiempo. [Perhaps... thirty more minutes... Helen should be finished with dinner in that time.]"

"Alright," she agreed, relaxing back and then returning to her gentle massage. Her smile was small and somewhat bemused as she looked down at his head on her chest. He was so adorable asleep.

Rodrigo went back to trimming the bushes for another fifteen minutes or so before he gathered up the tools and put them away. Then, he walked to a smaller building that looked like a house. It was decorated much the same on the outside as the main building, and when he came out, his clothes were different. "Ya casi esta tiempo, Isobel... [It's already almost time, Isobel]," he said, tapping the watch face on his wrist.

She pouted, "He's so adorable though," she looked down at him, then stroked her fingers over his face, "Master, it's time to wake up." She touched his face again, "Master, are you awake?"

He shifted, "Hnnngh? Hmmm? What?" he breathed as he lifted his head. "What? Where?" he started, looking around, the unfamiliar sounds and sensations startling him as his mind tried to catch up to what was going on.

"Hey, breathe," she reached up and cupped his face, "You fell asleep, we're outside on your mansion grounds." She smiled up at him, "Did you have a good nap?"