Six Months

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Always and forever," she agreed. She pressed her lips to his forehead, "You make me feel safe."

He laid his head back down on her chest and was silent for long moments. Finally, he murmured, "We're... not going to pretend that you're my girl at the Gala. You are... my girl," he murmured. "There's no one on this Earth I'd rather be around than you." He paused, then, with a half-chuckle, added, "Even Charles."

"I am your girl," she agreed. Her hand moved up and down his back, lightly scratching and then massaging. "Your Kitten." She kissed his lips tenderly, "Let's get some sleep, my own. We've got a long day tomorrow."

He wrapped his arms around her and closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep the way he had every night since she arrived. During the night, she curled on her side and he found his way around her, clutching her to his chest as the little spoon. In the morning, she awoke first, prodded awake by something poking at the small of her back.

She shifted slightly, at the sensation, it wasn't the first time she had been poked but this was the first time it was skin-to-skin. She scooted higher and he pressed against her rear. In a fit of daring, she lifted her cheek and he slid between them against the satin of her panties. She ground back against him gently, teasing him. It took several moments, but she felt him clutch at her body and whimper softly as he pushed his hips forward, rubbing against her panties with the part of him that had slipped out of his boxers.

She rubbed back gently, enjoying the feeling of being desired, her hand shifted to cup his, then gently, slowly guide it up. She wanted to feel his hand on her throat. It wrapped around her and fit so perfectly that she quietly moaned, biting it back to not wake him.

It was several minutes before he woke, and her hand was on his on her throat. He didn't move it, realizing that either he had not put it there, or she wanted it to stay. The next thing he noticed was the feel of part of his bare cock on her panties. He blinked hard. "Kitten?" he breathed.

"Good morning, Master," she murmured. "How did you sleep?"

"I... Good. Like always. Or at least... since you came. But... how did you...?" he asked

"Wonderfully, Master. I always sleep wonderfully in your arms," she responded, a small Cheshire grin on her lips as she rocked her hips slightly, grinding back on him.

He grunted, before gasping slightly. "Kitten...?" he breathed in wonder.

"Yes, Master?" She rocked again, but this time included a gentle squeeze on his hand, pressing his hand tighter around her throat. His other hand was still on her breast, clutching it, the pebbled nipple in his palm.

"Oh God... soft...," he breathed in a strained voice. "You... And my...," he gasped, unable to help himself as he flexed again into her.

"I figured my ass would be much nicer to rub against than the small of my back," she confessed, rubbing back against him again. She licked her lips, then swallowed before she offered, "Perhaps you'd like me to help with your... awakening?"

"I... Oh God, I...," he gasped softly, indecisive as it was another step in their relationship that he really wanted to take but did not want her to feel like she was forced or obligated to. "Are you... s-sure?" he breathed.

"Yes, I'm sure," she rocked her hips again, this time though, his cock slipped down and was between her thighs. Her panties were drenched and she rocked along him with the softest, neediest of whimpers before she stopped. "It's an offer, Master. You don't have to accept it if you're not ready."

He was silent for a long moment before he said the word that would begin to change his life forever. "Please..."

"How would you like me to do it, Master?" She asked curiously, rocking against him again with a soft whimper, "Here, like this? Or in the shower? Or... would you like me to try and worship you? You'll have to teach me what you like, but I understand how."

"Why don't...," his mind was racing. This was crazy. His heart felt like it would beat out of his chest. "Why don't... shower?" he said finally. "Maybe... start with that?" he offered softly.

"Yes, Master," she murmured, then rubbed one last time with a soft, needy whimper before she moved to get out of bed. "We need to get up."

He slowly released her, his hands reluctant to obey. But force them, he did, before rolling to a sitting position on the edge of the bed. He was breathing heavily, his arousal thrumming in his ears. No one had ever affected him the way she did. Of course, no one had treated him with such care and tenderness as she did either.

She laid there for a moment, her eyes closed as she shivered in need then forced herself up and stripped off her panties, tossing them into the basket. She walked around as she always did, kneeling to help him take off his boxers before rising up and helping him to his feet. She supported him on one side, his cane on the other until they were in the shower. She turned the water on, and while it warmed up she smiled up at him, then lifted up to press a soft kiss to his lips.

"Isobel... Kitten... I...," he trailed off, reaching to cup her cheek. "Would you... be upset if...," he trailed off, blushing and ducking his head slightly. "If... I confessed that I think I've fallen in love with you?" he said softly.

She gave him the softest, sweetest of smiles, "No, I wouldn't be upset." She lifted up and murmured in his ear, "I love you, too." Her hand dropped as the water fell over their bodies and wrapped around his cock. The water helped smooth the motion as she slowly stroked him. She tucked him into her shoulder and held him to her, balancing him as she masturbated his cock.

He whimpered softly, clutching her back tightly with his hands and fingers. "I-Isobel...," he gasped, hips reacting to push his hardness into her hand in a mute acceptance and plea.

She shifted slightly, moving him out of the water slightly. Her hand left his cock, gathering her juices, and then wrapped around him again. He felt her slick on his cock as she stroked slightly faster. Her thumb moved over his tip and she added a little twist. A little more slick on her hand and she stroked more, making sure that every movement was deliberate, encouraging, and worshipful.

He turned his head, pressing his lips to her neck with soft kisses. One hand finally released her back and moved around to her front, gently cupping and squeezing her breast. Somewhere under the patter of the water on their bodies and its echo in the bathroom, she heard a barely whimpered, "My Kitten..."

Her mouth was by his ear and she moaned softly, a needy, wanton sound that stroked his body. Her hand continued its steady stroking, "That's yours, Master. Your Kitten to touch, and pet and make purr for when you wish." She moved to gather more slick from between her legs, then returned to stroke over him faster, wanting to make him come for her, to splatter her legs and stomach with his seed.

"My Kitten," he whimpered again, squeezing her breast once more, then her nipple. "Don't... Don't leave... Don't take this... away...," he pleaded softly. "Touch... cuddles... smile... all of it...," he clarified. "Don't..."

"I won't," she murmured. "You can put a pretty little collar on your Kitten, Master. I would like that," she turned and sucked gently on his earlobe, nibbling lightly as her hand stroked slightly faster. "Come for me, Master, come all over your Kitten, mark her with your seed."

He grunted softly, pressing his cock into her hand with his hips, his leg trembling as he thrust. For the last three months, he had woken up like that better than half the time. She had bathed him every day, touching around his groin and causing that response even without intending to. She had cuddled in his lap, shifting and causing that reaction. It was too much for him to take and with an inarticulate sound and a flex of his hands, one that held her back and the other, her breast, he exploded, spraying his seed on her hand, her leg, and the floor of the shower with gasped whimpers into her neck.

She gently held his cock until he softened, then let the water rinse her hand before wrapping her arms around him. She kissed his temple and rubbed her hands over his back until he came back down, "I've got you, you're safe, you're wanted, you're loved."

His hand slipped from her breast to clutch at her back once more. "Mine... My Kitten. Oh God... Please don't ever... ever leave me... Need you... Always need you..."

"Yours, I've got you, forever yours," she stroked her hand over his back, pressing him into her some more. "Always be yours. I'll sign a pre-nup and be your wife if you wished it," she offered ever so softly. "I'm yours, Master. Just as I told you the first day I got here."

He shook his head into her neck trembling in the alien whirlwind of emotion in which he found himself. "Don't want a pre-nup. Don't care about the money. Just... need you," he breathed, struggling desperately to calm himself. "Just need you..."

"You'll have me, you have me," she gently washed his body. She let him rest against her, lavishing him with her care. "I love you."

"I love you. God, I didn't know... I didn't know, Kitten... I had no idea it... was like this...," he breathed, still clinging to her.

"I love you," she repeated simply. She finished washing him, then herself. When she finished she turned the water off. She tenderly dried them both, then helped him to the bed. She dressed him with tender hands, the tux he was wearing looked perfect and she smiled, her lower lip quivering. "My Master is so handsome." She made sure his cane was within easy reach, then sat in front of the vanity to start getting ready.

She was a couple of hours getting ready, but when she had, he led her to a wall in his room that looked blank. Placing his hand in a specific spot, the wall opened and she saw several racks of glittering jewelry. She gasped. There had to be easily a million dollars in stones on the shelves. Maybe even two or three. She had no idea what jewelry was worth. She heard him mutter to himself as he pushed his face close, looking at the racks, "Silver, and sapphire choker, teardrop sapphire earrings, maybe a tiara...," the words of Georgiana returning to her mind. He took down three boxes containing the choker, the earrings, and a tiara. "For my Kitten... my love... so that everyone can see... what I see," he breathed as he held them out to her.

She squeaked, she couldn't lift her hands, and her eyes were wide and stunned as she looked at him. It took her several moments, "Oh... God..." she breathed. Slowly, she lifted her hands to accept the boxes, "Yes, Master. Thank you, Master." She turned to take them to her vanity, still shaking slightly she felt like she had just stepped into a movie set. She sat down and put the earrings in first. Then carefully adjusted her hair so that the tiara could sit and be seen easily, folding a portion of it around the small combs. "Will you fasten the choker, Master?"

He walked over to her and leaned against the small stool with his good leg as he reached up and took the small chain and clasp she offered him and closed it at the back of her neck. Then, resting his hands on her shoulders, he murmured, "My Kitten is the most beautiful of all."

"Your Kitten," she sighed, finally looking at herself in the mirror. "I look like a princess."

"A Queen," he said as he shook his head. "My Queen," he added softly.

"Your Queen," she agreed, still staring stunned at the image before her. She slowly rose, then turned to face him and kissed him thoroughly, leaving him with the taste of cherry chapstick. "To the Gala," she murmured. Her arm slid through his and she supported him as they walked.

Rodrigo drove them to a helipad at a small, private airport where they took a helicopter to Sacramento, California, and the annual Doctors Without Borders Gala event. Like every year, they held it in the Kimpton Sawyer Hotel, where Nathan had booked a room for the two of them so that they did not have to return so late at night. When they landed, a limousine was waiting for them to take them to the hotel. He got out of the helicopter and helped her out with the hand on his good side. "Are you ready to go meet a bunch of stuck-up rich people?" he asked.

She snorted softly, "I worked at a black card, I'm ready," she smirked up at him, sliding her arm through his. "Let's go make magic."

Their approach was smooth but slow, her working with him and encouraging his walking around over the past few months caused his good leg to become a lot stronger. When they approached, "Wait, is that a girl on my son's arm? Why wasn't I told?" The mom started.

Isobel, unable to resist replied with a droll tone that almost sounded like fuck you, "Obviously."

"Mom, this is Isobel, Isobel this is my mother Janet Mikelson, and my Father Liam Mikelson. Mother, Father, this is Isobel, my...." he paused, contemplating for a moment then shrugged, "Mine."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Isobel," Liam murmured, taking her hand and brushing his lips over the tips of her fingers. "Welcome to the Gala."

Isobel smiled, her eyes bright as she stayed under Nathan's arm, "It's an honor. I've heard much about you from my Nathan."

"Come, come," Janet said, trying to lead them inside and wanting to avoid the awkward conversation. "Where did you get such a lovely gown?"

"Georgina," she murmured in response with a small smile. "My Nathan wanted me to only have the best."

The Gala itself went without issue, Nathan and his new girl were approached often and she always spoke pleasantly. Almost all of them were polite and careful in their greetings. Nathan felt very much like he was watching a tennis match as his mom tested the waters on how to insult and be mean to Isobel but she didn't react negatively to anything she was doing. Finally, Nathan cleared his throat, "Mother, that's enough."

"She's not one of us," Janet responded tartly, "I'm just making sure she's not a gold-digger."

"She's not a gold digger," Nathan stated firmly, pulling her into his side.

"And no, you're not," Isobel continued, interrupting Nathan, "You're just being rude. A gold-digger would put up with everything you say with a smile because, in the end, the money would be worth it. I'm being nice because Nathan asked me to be nice. If it was up to me you'd have already left the gala for being embarrassed and shamed."

Janet opened her mouth then closed it and stared at her. She huffed and stalked away, Liam gave a slight shrug and followed after her. Isobel just turned and wrapped her arms around Nathan and tucked her head under his chin. "I love you, Master."

"Even though I've got... them... for parents?" he said, worried that after having to put up with them, she wouldn't want to stay with him anymore.

"Meh, I don't have to deal with them all the time, and you're worth it to me," she cupped his face and then pressed her lips to his in a firm, wet, passionate kiss. The kind that would leave him breathless and clinging to her. "Mine."

It had the usual effect, and when he finally managed to get his strength back, he glanced at his watch before murmuring, "You know... I think we've been here quite long enough. Let's go to our room, shall we?"

"Anything you wish, Master," she turned to tuck herself under his arm and walked with him to their room. That night, she was tender and pampered him while she massaged him. This time having him roll over so she could do his front as well. Then she stripped and climbed into bed beside him, gathering him into her soft warmth. "I love you, ever so much."

He kissed her skin with a murmured, "I love you, my Kitten. I'm not sure what I did to deserve someone as good as you, but I never want to mess it up. Please... tell me before it gets that far so I can fix it?"

"Of course," she stated simply, "You can't fix what you don't know about," she continued her gentle touches, surrounding him with love, safety, and comfort.

Tonight, however, he began to touch her in return. The hand on the arm that he wasn't laying on began slowly tracing her skin with gentle caresses, beginning to discover her the way she had discovered him. "Nothing in all my life has felt so wonderful as you, Isobel. It really is the most amazing thing..."

She sighed in pleasure, arching to his touch, "Your hands feel wonderful on my body, Master. I love the way you touch me."

"That's probably a good thing, right?" he asked. "I mean, if you're going to be mine forever, then... being disgusted by my touch would be problematic..."

She shifted, then rolled him under her. She captured his mouth with a long, wet kiss, "I would like to worship, Master."

He gasped softly and breathed, "If... I mean... OK." He paused, then added, "Would you... I'd like to taste... you too." His voice was tentative, still worried about the shift between companion and permanent slave, but she was sending all the signals of desiring intimacy, and he wanted to build that way.

"Anything Master desires," she agreed with a warm smile. She stripped off her panties, then removed his boxers before turning around. She slowly lowered her knees to just above his shoulders, then lowered her core to his face. Her tongue flicked out to rub over his cock, tasting him.

He gasped, his eyes wide. "Oh... Oh God...," before he wrapped his arms around her hips to hold them as he lifted his mouth to her sex and tasted her. His long, slow lick with the flat of his tongue caused her to shiver as much from that sensation as from his mustache and beard tickling her sex and her inner thighs.

She squeaked softly, then moaned her body shuddered as she lowered herself a little more to make it easier on him. "Oh... oh that... so good... so much better than my fingers." She slumped her head down to kiss, and nuzzle on his cock. "That's your pussy, Master. Just for you." She started licking him again, then daintly sucked the tip in her mouth.

His hips arched up off the bed with a muffled, "Hnnnngh...," as reflexively, his tongue worked faster on her sex. She was giving him such pleasure, and he was incredibly and profoundly grateful. Not just for this, but for everything she had done in the past several months to make him feel like he was not a simple waste of flesh. He made a silent vow that every day, he would try to do something else to show her just how much she meant to him.

She squealed her head arching slightly, "Fuck... going to... Master... going to... MASTER!" She climaxed with a loud, rippling scream of pleasure that echoed in the room. His face was drenched with her juices and she dropped her head to pant on his thigh. She started frantically licking his cock again. She slowly sank it into her mouth, pressing down then back up, experimenting.

He smiled at her scream. It was the most beautiful sound he had ever heard. And the knowledge that he was the cause of it, washed over him in a wave of power-infusing warmth that caused the Master in him to sit up and take notice. "Good girl," he breathed. "Love how you scream for me," he grunted then, his hips flexing into her mouth as she took him inside. Bending his head, he began to work on her once more.

She mewled her pleasure, her head slowly bobbing up and down on his cock. Soft whimpers and pleading echoed around his cock. She was a panting, whimpering mess and her body was on fire in a way it had never experienced. She released his cock to scream her pleasure again, her entire body shaking on top of his. "MASTER!"

"Mine...," he gasped, pausing for air. "MY Kitten...," he managed before he was compelled to dive back in. He could feel his release building already. Despite having come once that day already, she was pulling another from his depths. It was interesting to him to note both that she had such an ability, and that he was in fact capable of doing so.