Six Months

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sucked hard, pressing her head down to gag slightly on his cock before lifting and doing it again. She moved a hand to stroke with her mouth, adding a little twist like he had enjoyed in the shower. She screamed her pleasure again, this time it was muffled by his cock and sent vibrations through him.

Nathan could not hold back any longer. Her scream sent shockwaves through him that had him arching and exploding in her mouth almost immediately with a yelped, "Isobel!" His hips pumped several times, expelling his cum in ropes until finally, out of breath, he flopped on the bed, gasping for air.

She mewled and swallowed, her brow furrowed at the slightly bitter taste. She licked him clean, then lifted off of him. She turned around and laid her head on his shoulder to hold him. "I love you, Master."

"Hrnnngh...," he gasped, panting for several moments before he managed, "Love... you..."

She gently stroked her hands over his body to pamper him. Showering him with her love and attention. "I love you so very much. Thank you, Master."

"Thank... you...," he panted. "Amazing. You're so... amazing..."

"I love you," she nuzzled into his neck kissing it softly. "That's how you're supposed to treat people you love." She kissed him again, holding him as she stroked her hands over his body, tenderly touching.

"I didn't... I didn't know," he managed. "I had no idea... it could feel... like this." He was silent for long moments, then murmured, "Take care of you... all the rest of my life. I swear it, Isobel. If you stay with me... you won't worry about anything... Take care of it all..."

"I'm staying with you," she murmured kissing his neck, "Forever and always."

His arms tightened around her in a sleepy hold. "Forever... and always...," he breathed, his eyes closing as he drifted off to an exhausted, but utterly content, sleep.

She fell asleep too, holding him tightly. Neither moved during the night and in the morning, she was still on his chest. She gently stroked her fingers over his body, touching him. "Ready to get up and go home, Master?"

He nodded. "You survived one...," he said with a wry smile. "You see why I'd rather not leave the house?"

"I'll survive all of them to be by your side," she responded quietly. She stroked her fingers over his body. "We will need to discuss something before we go further," she bit her lip, pressing her fingers into his body, "I'm not on any birth control."

"All right...," he murmured. "I'm not sure that a baby right away is a smart idea for us. I think figuring out us as a couple for a while is probably better. What do you think? How would you like to do this?"

"I can arrange to get an arm implant, they're typically good for two to three years." She murmured. "I do want a baby with you, Master. I just don't want it right now, does that make sense? I want to spend time with just us, discovering us."

"I agree. One... maybe two children. But after we're settled. Married. I think... I want to head into Reno again when we get back. I want to get you a collar," he said softly. "I don't want someone coming along thinking you're not taken. That thought offends me."

"Yes, Master," she smiled happily and leaned in to kiss him tenderly. "I love you."

The shower was relaxing and sensual, and they returned to his mansion. In Reno, he decided that not only would he get her a collar but anklets and bracelets as well. She had them attach small bells to each so that every step she took made a soft, gentle chime for him. He smiled as he listened. "Do you have any idea how rare you are? No one has ever spent so much attention making sure I can hear them..."

"You're important to me," her brow furrowed slightly. "Making sure you can hear me, know where I am, and making it easier for you to find me is important." She walked forward, chiming softly, and slid her arms around him. She leaned in and murmured, "I love you, more than anything."

"Just... I feel... it, Isobel. People say 'I love you' all the time. Well... OK. Not to me. But... people in general," he murmured, trying to explain. "But with you. It's not just the words. It's in everything you do. I've never felt that before," he offered. "It's... kind of overwhelming. In the best way..."

She held him, then kissed his temple. "Let's go home and cuddle, Master." He walked with her back out to the car and Rodrigo drove them home. They didn't wait until they got home to start cuddling. She was in his arms in the back seat and he softly petted her hair.

She was able to see a doctor and get the implant shortly before the next Gala and they picked up her dress from Georgina. Once more she would look like a queen on his arm. "Yours," she smiled at him softly, "Forever and always yours."

"I love you, Kitten. You make me so proud...," he breathed.

This time the Gala included some dancing, she didn't even look at the floor, just cuddled up to him. When a slow song came on, she helped him to his feet and wrapped him in her warmth. They swayed gently in place. "See, told you, you could dance with me," she murmured with a soft giggle in his ear.

When the song finished, she eased him back into the chair, then fixed him and herself a glass of water. She sat beside him and held his hand, a handsome, and exceedingly rich man judging by his watch walked up. "I couldn't help but notice how beautiful you are," he started with a practiced spiel. "Dance with me."

"No," she responded, not even looking away from Nathan.

"I want you to dance with me," he repeated. "He'll be fine without you while you dance with me. He can just sit here and wait."

"Would Russian work better? Nyet. How about French? No. Spanish? No. How about Japanese? Iyé" She looked up, "It's a complete sentence stating a negative. A denial, you are told no, I will repeat no, I will even get up and dance the no song. I will not dance with you, I do not care that you want to dance with me. I am with MY Master and beloved. He is the only one that gets to touch me, hold me, have me."

He held up his hands and backed up, "Very well."

She sniffed, then turned back to Nathan, she tilted his chin up and captured his mouth in a hot, wet, passionate kiss. "Mine," she sat back down, but this time on his lap.

"You realize that you could have danced a dance with him. I would not have denied you...," he murmured.

"I choose you," she stated simply. "I will always choose you," she kissed him again. "Plus I saw him talking to your parents before he came over here. I don't doubt it was a trap that they'd try to use against me even if it was just an innocent dance." She sniffed, "They're going to play the tango next and that is not an innocent dance."

Sure enough, the strains of a tango came on and Nathan was struck once again by how intelligent, perceptive, and wonderful Isobel was. "I love you so much more than I could ever show, Isobel. Do you know that? Do you feel it?" he asked intently.

"I do," she said softly, snuggling into his chest. "I'm yours, I love you so much." She leaned in and pressed her forehead to his, her eyes crinkled with a smile. "What do you say we ditch this thing and go to bed?"

"I like this idea, Kitten. I like this idea a lot," he smiled into her eyes.

She rose to her feet, then helped him to his before handing him his cane. They walked away from the Gala slowly with her tucked under his arm as he hobbled along. The soft chimes of her collar and cuffs soothed his mind. "I love you, Master."

"I love you, Isobel. So very much," he breathed, ignoring the looks they got at leaving early. They took an elevator to a penthouse suite he had booked for the night for them and as they walked in, he murmured, "What would you say to a jacuzzi bath, my love?"

"I'd like that," she murmured then kissed his cheek.

He led her over to the large jacuzzi off the bathroom, then turned the water on, finding a comfortable temperature. Moving close, he leaned into her to steady his weak leg, as his arms circled around and found the small zipper to her dress, slowly lowering it. The fabric slowly slipped from her body, pooling on the floor, and she was nude except for her bra and panties. "I still can't believe that I'm the one who you want to see this. Well... for a given value of 'see'..."

"I'm yours," she stated simply, she picked up the dress and moved it to one side, stripping off her bra and panties to leave herself completely nude. She walked back to him and tenderly stripped him down, covering him with tender kisses as she did so. She stepped into the water first, then held him as he slowly got in. Lowering him to a seat, she slid down to straddle his lap. Reaching out to the switch, she started the jets on the jacuzzi. As the water swirled around them, she pressed her body to his with a soft, tantalizing whimper. "Mine."

He pressed his face into her neck and placed soft kisses there. His whimpered answer of, "Yours" echoed his need for her. Not just the physical, though that was there and was starting to be satisfied, but the emotional and even the spiritual. She was a part of him now, even as he was of her.

She stroked her hands over his body, tenderly massaging him. She felt him growing harder between them and undulated her hips, teasing him slightly with her soft mons. "I love you," she repeated softly, peppering his neck and shoulders with soft kisses and teasing licks.

"God, Kitten... You feel so good," he panted as his own lips found skin to kiss, lick, and nip at. His hand slid between them so that his thumb found her clit and began to slowly stroke. "Want to make you feel good. Make sure you never regret...," he trailed off, his eyes looking in her direction intently. "Purr for me again, Kitten. Want to hear it..."

She whimpered softly, her face moved to where he could watch. Her eyes glazed over and she whined helplessly rocking slightly. It didn't take much before she was screaming her pleasure, "MASTER!"

A soft smile settled on his lips as he reached out and gripped her collar, pulling her lips to his for a kiss. "That's my good little Kitten...," he breathed. "Love you so much..."

"Yours," she whimpered into the kiss. Her hand dropped to gently stroke his cock, wanting to give him pleasure too.

He pulled her close and leaned back slightly, his legs spreading on the seat. The motion caused his hard cock to tuck up against her sex, laying along the length. "So good, Kitten. Feel so good."

She whimpered, "Hot... hard..." She moved her hand to rest on the side of the tub then undulated her hips slowly. His rock-hard cock rubbed up against her clit drawing a whimpering moan, "Oh... fuck..."

"God, you're so sexy, Isobel. Tell me what you're thinking. What you're feeling. What can I do to make you feel loved... amazing...?"

"You do, Master." She stilled her hips, looking up into his eyes as she leaned in to kiss him again. "You make me feel so good, so loved." She tilted her head, "I'm thinking how much I love you, want you, need you. I'm feeling achy and needy and I want you inside me but I'm trying really hard to be a patient good girl."

"What if I told you I want that too?" he asked softly, a shy smile on his lips.

"Yeah?" She whimpered, "Even though you'll be first?" She bit her lip nervously, pressing her body to his, "Or do you like that idea? Knowing that no one else has or will have your property?"

"I don't like that idea, Kitten," he murmured. "I love that idea," he breathed, before kissing her again, pouring his desire and passion for her into her through his lips.

She whimpered into the kiss, a greedy noise of pleasure. She started slowly rubbing against his cock again, back and forth. It was heaven, it was torture, and then with a soft whimper, she reached down as she lifted her hips. She pressed the tip of him against her entrance and slowly started to sink down on him. A low, echoing moan at the sensation of him penetrating was loud over the jets of the jacuzzi. "Oh... oh you're filling me, Master..."

"Oh, God... Oh, Jesus... Oh, Isobel," he gasped, somehow including her in the Holy Trinity as she took him inside her. "So hot. So good... Please don't stop..." his hands flexed on her hips, but he didn't push, letting her take him at her own pace since it was her first time.

She whined softly, slowly lifting and lowering on his cock. She inched him steadily deeper inside her until, after several long moments, he was finally hilted in her depths and their groins pressed together. Her forehead rested against his, "Oh... full... so full, Master. Feels so good, that's yours, that's your pussy." She reached down, rubbing and playing over her clit, it didn't take her long to climax hard around his cock in a wet, velvet massage, "MASTER!"

He pressed his forehead to hers and his hands slid from her hips to her back, tugging her toward him as his lips found hers in a desperate kiss. Their tongues dueled for long moments, and when they parted, he gasped. "Love you... Love you so fucking much. Please... Purr for me, Kitten. Come on Master's cock until you get your cream..."

She whimpered and nodded eagerly, "Yes, Master. Love you, Master." She slowly started to move, the little amount of blood lost in the water as she lifted and lowered. Her fingers moved over her clit frantically until she screamed her pleasure again, jolting on his body, "MASTER! Fuck! Please!" She shivered holding still for a moment then started again, her hand reached back and lightly smacked her ass, forcing her body to clamp even tighter on his cock as she climaxed again.

His head lowered and found her breast, sucking on the nipple as she moved up and down on his cock. It was amazing, her body enveloping his in a perfectly fitting vice that slowly massaged his most private of places. Soft whimpers echoed from his throat as their bodies strained together, his arms cradling her body to his the whole while.

She bounced steadily faster on his cock, her hips undulated and she climaxed with a loud. "MASTER!" Her fingers gripped his shoulders, supporting her weight. "Please! Fuck! Yours!" She reached for his hand, moving it to wrap around her throat, and held it as she continued to bounce and climax. "Please! Give! BREED!"

"Jesus, fuck!" he gasped, humping upward into her as best as he could from a seated position. His fingers flexed and tugged her back down for another kiss as his body screamed for its release. Everything in his soul was desperate to mark this woman as his in that most primal of ways. His kiss, desperate and fierce, told her as much.

She mewled eagerly into his mouth, continuing to bounce and squirm on his cock. Needy growls and whines echoed as she fucked herself, eagerly meeting his small thrusts. She took his other hand and guided it around to cup her ass, the fingers nearly touching her sphincter drove her onward and upward and she screamed and squeaked, clamping down even tighter as if her body demanded his offering.

The way their position reduced movement did not drive him to climax as fast as either of them would have liked, but he got there sure enough. Between the desperate kisses, and her guiding him to hold her, to claim her, to take from her body, he could no more hold back his release than he could stop the earth from revolving around the sun. Shoving her down on his cock, with his somewhat awkward hold, he threw back his head and roared "KITTEN!" as he erupted, filling her clutching pussy with his seed.

She squeaked and moaned, slumping down on him as she trembled in his arms. Her hands moved over his body, massaging him tenderly, "Oh... fuck... so good... feels so good inside me."

He was long moments coming down. Finally, he lifted his head and looked at her. "Did I... Was that... good... enough?" he asked softly, the tone telling her instantly that his past efforts with women, while there, had either not been or were degraded afterward.

"It was wonderful," she breathed, nuzzling into him. "Absolutely wonderful." She stroked her hands over his body, "Did I do OK?"

"Better than OK. You're everything I've ever wanted, Kitten. I swear it. This was so far beyond anything I ever dreamed...," he confessed softly, his eyes and face full of adoration.

She smiled and kissed him tenderly again, nuzzling into him. "Let's go cuddle, Master." She turned the jets off and slowly eased off. A faint squeak at the feel of him sliding out, then dripping in the tub. She quickly got out, dried off, and pulled on a pair of panties before helping him from the tub. She let the water out, then helped him dry off and get to the bed. She curled around him, holding him tightly with her head tucked under his chin, "So good, so wonderful."

"I'm afraid my leg won't allow us much variety in this regard, my love. A handful of positions at best...," he breathed, holding her to him.

"OK," she murmured, "So we enjoy those positions," she said with a slight shrug. "You're the one I want, the only one I want."

His eyes brimmed with tears. Every time he thought something might upset her or make her question her choice to be with him, she quickly dispelled any doubt he had with her touch and a simple reaffirmation of her love and devotion. It was incredible. She was incredible and as wealthy as he was and blessed, he could think of no way in which he was more so than that she was willing to be with him.

"I love you," she kissed his cheek, "Let's get some sleep, Master." She closed her eyes and drifted off, dreaming of a bright and happy future with her Master. The most surprising thing of all? That was exactly what the dawning of the new day brought to them.