Sixes and Sevens Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He made no attempt to hide his annoyance, and having collected his clothing he strode back to his temporary room shutting the door behind him.

He had hardly got into bed when Sam burst through the door, and came rushing in, naked, her breasts bouncing gently.

"Aidan," she looked panicked, "what's the matter? What have I done? I thought you wanted me?"

He sighed, and motioned with his hand for her to sit on the bed by him. He realised he had been too hasty. He had wanted to make love to her rather than just 'have sex' and he had been taken aback with her response. Instead of talking, he had over-reacted.

"Sam," he said with all the gentleness he could muster, "I'm sorry, I over-reacted. I don't just have sex with a woman, I want it to express my feelings for her by what I do for her. It's not a 'performance'. I want to show my love for her and worship the whole of her body, and I expect a woman to want more than just a sexual high, but to feel cherished - not just to lie there as if they're putting up with an unpleasant experience."

"Did I do that? I'm sorry, no one ever complained before."

Aidan almost laughed. He wondered who would ever complain if they were bedding Sam, no matter how she behaved?

"Don't you like making love?" he asked her. "Don't you enjoy it?"

"I suppose I do, I like it that the man has pleasure, I like it that he wants me. It's a good feeling having someone inside me. I like cuddling him afterwards."

"But foreplay? Hand work? Oral?" he was intrigued.

"Most of them wanted me to suck them off, and I suppose I got used to that. It gave me a feeling of power - their pleasure was totally under my control. Some came in my mouth even though I told them I didn't like that. Their power play I suppose. I would spit it out all over them. They used to come on me as well. It seemed to give them extra pleasure, spraying me with their come. That did little for me. Not many wanted to go down on me, and of those, few knew what turned me on."

For such an exquisitely beautiful woman, who had had a lot of sex, and had serious relationships with at least two men, she did not seem to be at all emotionally involved with the actual act of love. It seemed to be almost a transaction. Perhaps she was not very highly sexed.

"I can come from fingers or oral," she assured him, "but most men just played with me so they could get me ready to put their things in me. Many of them just tried hard to impress me with how dominant they were."

"But your two lovers - the ones you had a serious relationship with?"

"Desi, the one at university, wasn't very romantic when it came to actual sex, I loved him, so it didn't matter that sex was about him getting off. In every other way he was very loving, romantic and caring."

"You didn't talk with him about it?"

"It didn't seem all that important; we didn't have sex very often, but I was totally gone on him so it didn't matter. And as I said, he was romantic in other ways."

"And Bill?"

"I guess I expected him to know all the moves, and he didn't. He was good in bed, mind, at least he fingered me nicely and I had good orgasms that way. He was gentle and slow when we made love and it felt so good. We felt we were inside each other," she laughed at that, "I suppose he was inside me! I felt he was deep within my world. He was mine."

"But the other boys and men?"

"You mean when I was sleeping around?"

He nodded.

"I wanted to feel wanted, desired, and they wanted and desired me. It was a hunt for them, they wanted to take me, and they did. I enjoyed the fact they wanted me, but the actual act, as they fucked me, that didn't mean much. It was nice enough but they were doing it to get off inside a prize woman, it was a macho thing, and I was enjoying their desire and attention. I don't think most of them noticed how I was feeling; I know some assumed I had come."

He wondered how a such a strikingly attractive woman could have had so many encounters of a sexual kind and hardly had a really good time for herself. It seemed to him that there were many girls and women who were content to have sex as a way of confirming their attractiveness and feeling loved and wanted, it was the price they were prepared to pay to be reassured they were desired by attractive men. They also obviously enjoyed whatever pleasure came their way during the encounter.

So he pulled back the bedclothes, laid his arm across the pillow on her side, and as a flash of surprise crossed her features, she hesitantly got in.

He pulled her to him and they entwined limbs quite naturally, her thighs trapping one of his and his other one on top. Her head was now on his shoulder, and he stroked her back from top to bottom with one hand, while cuddling her with the other.

She gave a little sigh of satisfaction, and lifted her head for a kiss. It was a gentle kiss, if prolonged and full of promise. Then they simply lay together, comfortable and relaxed.

At first Sam lay still. She seemed to be enjoying the luxury of being warm and sensitised in his arms. Then there came a change. She fell asleep!

Aidan gingerly reached over and switched off the bedside light. Then he settled himself and waited for a while until she was properly in a deep sleep, before gently removing his arm from under her. She muttered in her sleep and turned away from him. He did the same and soon fell asleep in his turn.

Thursday morning Aidan awoke late, and instantly became aware that he was not alone. There were two sharp points prodding his back, and the body to which they belonged was spooning against him. One of her arms was draped over his hip and the hand it was attached to, was gently enclosing his erect penis.

He must have stiffened because a Canadian voice whispered in his ear.

"Good morning honey."

He turned to face her and was shocked. How could anyone look so good as soon as they awoke? No make up at all, but her mussed hair made her if anything more attractive.

"Good morning," he replied, reaching to fondle her breast. She smiled that smile he loved, and her hand stroked his member slowly, reminding him that he needed to piss urgently.

"Loo!' he said, leaping out of bed.

"Lou who?" she asked.

"Enough of the owl impressions," he jested as he disappeared down the hallway to the bathroom.

"Oh, I see," she called, "Bathroom! But what's with the owls?"

"You said Lou who," he shouted back, "Lou who," he imitated an owl call. "Get it?"

She snorted. "Almost funny," she called.

"Thanks a bunch!" he retorted and she laughed, unrepentant.

When he returned, having washed and cleaned his teeth and, just in case, his penis, she extracted her naked form from the bed linen and sped in her turn to the en suite in the other bedroom. Aidan drooled over her retreating body: her shapely arse swaying, and her tits bouncing hardly at all as she went, so firm were they.

He heard the shower start and so went to the kitchen to brew her some coffee and himself some tea. The shower had ceased running when he returned with the mugs, but she had not emerged from the other bedroom. He put the drinks on their respective sides of the bed and got back under the covers.

She returned almost immediately.

"Ooh, Coffee!" she enthused, shedding her bathrobe and climbing into bed, her artless nudity delightful to him. She leaned over him and kissed his lips at some length. She smelled scrubbed clean and looked fresh and pure. her hair brushed and shining. As the kiss lengthened and became more intense, her hand snaked down to his cock, finding it had already risen to the occasion. A few gentle strokes and it was fully at attention, whereupon she flipped a leg over his thighs and knelt up.

"Is this ok?" she asked, a little apprehensively.

"Of course," he said, "do what you want."

She looked relieved, took his cock in her hand and directed it to her pussy's opening, sinking down on it until she was fully impaled. She let out a guttural groan.

"That's so good; you fill me up." she moaned.

She sat quite still, eyes closed, relishing the feeling. Then opened them and looked down lovingly.

"Last night," she said with a half smile, "I never did that with a man before - fall asleep like that. I just felt so comfortable, so relaxed. I've never done this either. All the guys never could wait to do me; I had to be under them, or they took me from behind. You're the first who is so laid back."

"Literally, it seems," he commented, since he was lying on his back under her.

She laughed, understanding. "This is new to me. May I play?"

"Be my guest," he replied, "Do whatever you want. I'm lovin' it!"

There was a fleeting thought that she might think he was comparing her to a MacDonald's Happy Meal, but it was speedily banished as she had her way with him.

She rose until he was nearly free, then sank down again, her face a mask of concentration as she bit her lip. Then the action was repeated, again and again. He could see himself emerging and then disappearing into her. It was quite a turn on.

Gradually she increased her speed, her hand going to her breast and mauling it, pulling on the teat. Her face lost its concentrated look as her mouth opened and her tongue caressed her lips, her eyes closed, as she lost herself in the sensations. He reached up and rubbed his palm over the other breast. Her eyes flew open and she grinned briefly, before lapsing into her reverie as she worked herself on him faster and faster.

She leaned back, then fell forward onto his chest, kissing him as she continued her body's dance, rubbing herself against his root. It was some time before she began to tire. Aidan held her at the waist, and lifted her off him. She looked at once puzzled and relieved. He laid her down on the bed and covered her, sliding back into her silken depths.

She looked up at him, "Go ahead," she said lovingly, "I've never come from sex, but I do like it when you move in me."

So he moved as slowly and as gently as she had done, and she moaned her appreciation, pulling him down for a kiss. It was a perfect feeling, no hurry, no stress, just two lovers moving with each other.

At length he withdrew. She looked disappointed, "You haven't..."

"No, but I want to go down on you," he said as he worked down her body, "I'll be back later!" and grinned. She sighed with resignation.

Aidan kissed down her body, pausing at each breast, and tickling her belly button with his tongue, forcing a giggle from her. When he reached her vulva he understood why she never came from intercourse. Her furrow was quite deep, and her clitoris was quite short. There was no way ordinary intercourse would stimulate it enough, unless...

If her G spot was sensitive enough she might have come that way with a few of her many lovers, so perhaps that was not so sensitive either, he thought. Many would say there was no such thing, but it was a beautiful vulva she had; neat and tidy, her inner lips nestling within the outer, and her bush trimmed very short.

His careful attention to every part of her sex with his tongue, her inner lips, her entrance, and her clitoris began to have its effect. She began to move, to writhe, to gasp and groan. He licked faster on her nub but stopped as she neared release. Her moans took on an urgent tone and each time he held off she squeaked her frustration. Eventually he had mercy and licked hard and fast, and she came.

Her body tensed, tightened, hips bucking and writhing.

"Oh, my God!" she exclaimed, "What? How? Oh! Shit! Erg!"

He continued his tongue work as spasms of the orgasm went on and on, until she begged for mercy, "no more, please Aidan!"

At this he moved up her body, and as he kissed her own wetness to her lips, he entered her anew and thrust his way hard to his own heaven, giving her his creamy offering. He hoped it may have prolonged her orgasm a little further.

They kissed, he slipped from her and she wrapped herself around him, their limbs entwined.

"I've let your coffee get cold," she whispered.

"There's more, and that was worth it."

"Yeah," she said with some conviction he thought, "Well worth it. "

They lay in silence, until he turned on the radio, and some gentle music filled the room. At the same time, the sun came from behind a cloud and its warm light filled the room. Then she stirred.

"My turn," she said.

He took this to mean more sex, but she saw his expression and laughed.

"No," she assured him, "I meant making the coffee."

She slipped from the bed and walked nakedly out of the room and to the kitchen. Soon he could smell the aroma of the coffee as it brewed. She brought two mugs back.

He smiled his thanks, a little disappointed that it was coffee and not tea, but he said nothing. He took a sip and grimaced.

"What's the matter?" she asked with concern.

"Bitter!" he said. "I take a little sugar in my coffee." He made to get out of bed, but she was too quick for him and ran to the kitchen, bringing back the sugar bowl. That was the way they were, intent on looking after each other.

They drank their coffee, sitting up side by side in the bed, and then by common unspoken consent rose for the day. It was a mistake to eat breakfast in short dressing gowns. As he began to wash up the pots, she came behind him and ran her hands up his legs.

"I love your legs," she said, "so sexy."

Her hands continued up his thighs under his robe, over his buttocks and then round to his lengthening hardness.

"Oh," she said in surprise, as she played with his balls with one hand and ran a finger of the other down his crease to his perineum. He groaned, turned and stripped off her robe, lifting her onto the breakfast bar, spreading and lifting her legs and, blessing his foresight in making it the ideal height, pushed his hard cock into her, extracting a cry of pleasure from her luscious lips.

"Stroke yourself," he growled, as he thrust into her again and again. She again had that look of surprise and briefly hesitated before her hand flashed to her cleft and her finger disappeared to stroke her clitoris. She fingered herself quickly as he stroked into her, holding his shoulder as he pushed and pulled at her.

"Wo, wo, wo, ah!" she cried as she came, and he came into her shortly after, brought to climax by her cries of release and growling and groaning with the intensity of it.

She looked wild-eyed at him; surprised and amazed.

"That was special," she said. "You inside made it better - deeper."

"That'll teach you to stroke my legs when I'm working," he said with mock severity.

"If that's the way you punish me," she grinned, "I'll be doing it a lot."

"We'll be doing it a lot," he corrected her and she laughed quite a dirty laugh. He was enchanted.

They went to a local stately home run by the National Trust, and walked the perimeter of the grounds for a hour before getting a light lunch of sandwiches in the tea-rooms. When they got back, they showered together and it led inevitably to another hot session, beginning in the shower and ending in her bed. She was getting more and more abandoned as if he had given her permission to follow her feelings and push for the highest pleasures. He was enjoying her surprise at her forwardness and drive for her own deeper orgasms.

Over their evening meal, which Aidan cooked for them, he broached the question of their future.

"You know I'll have to get back to work on Monday," he began.

"I thought you would," she said, "I'll be all right here. I can read one of your books. You don't mind me staying?"

"Not at all," he replied, "You did say you're in no hurry to get home; no urgent appointments or anything like that."

"No," she replied, "but I don't want to outstay my welcome."

"You'll never do that," he said. "You could stay for ever."

It was an impetuous remark, but they had become so close so quickly, it seemed natural.

She smiled a satisfied smile.

"I'm glad," she said softly, "it's a very tempting offer."

They looked at one another, and a great deal passed between them that they did not want to speak out loud. Aidan realised he wanted her permanently, and it looked as if she wanted him in the same way, but there were big obstacles in the way of a lasting relationship - about five thousand miles of them.

"Let's take things as we find them," he said. "Stay."

"Thank you."

And that was that.

12