Sixteen Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I would never have admitted it to anyone, I was rather excited to see her in a bathing suit, either down on the dock by the lake or around the large swimming pool that sat overlooking the water. It was quite a spot and there would be ample opportunities for sun-bathing, provided the New England summer weather cooperated.

My sunglasses rarely left my face during her stay and gave me good cover for checking out Hannah in all her glory. She looked amazing in whatever she wore --whether it was yoga shorts that tucked into her gap so nicely and highlighted the tight bulge of her lips, or the swimsuits she wore that accentuated her perfect cheeks and long lithe body.

I cast a critical eye on her boyfriend, however, when he arrived. I doubt there would have been any boy good enough for my girl, Hannah, and Brad did not disappoint. Yes, he was a solid physical specimen and he certainly did not lack for confidence. But he also didn't strike me as the sharpest young man and his bravado around Hannah had me shaking my head a couple of times. Whatever -- it was her life to live. But I knew she deserved better.

There were two events during her stay that advance the narrative. The first took place on that Sunday morning. The house had emptied out and I'd found myself alone. Brenda had headed into town to food shop, the boys were off fishing on the lake and Ashley had gone running with her friend, Rob. They'd been joined at the hip with Hannah and Brad so I had initially assumed all four of them were out together.

I was enjoying my coffee in the kitchen with the Sunday papers when I heard a noise. I didn't think anything of it at first, but as it persisted, I put my coffee down and stood up to investigate. Perhaps the house wasn't empty after all, I thought to myself, as I quietly walked toward the bedroom wing.

As the noise became louder and more rhythmic, I realized that a couple of people -- and it had to be Hannah and Brad -- had not, in fact, left the house and were very much there. The unmistakable sound of two people fucking became clearer as I walked barefoot down the corridor. It was a sturdy house, but the walls were thin and I could now clearly make out the sounds of pleasure.

Now, I've heard the sounds of sex before -- we all have. But usually there is laughter and giggling and swearing mixed in with the sounds of whatever position the couple might be engaged in. There was none of that. This was deep hard pounding sex and the steady staccato rhythm of thrusting was unrelenting. I held my breath and felt guilty for listening so intently. But this was Hannah -- and she was being absolutely railed by her boyfriend.

As I listened closer I could hear that thick fleshy smacking sound of hips on ass. If I were a betting man, Hannah was face down and Brad was ramming her straight and hard from behind. I could hear the bed banging against the wall -- the sound that had initially caught my attention -- and bedsprings creaking. If they'd been looking for a quiet place to fuck, they'd chosen the wrong bed in the wrong room. I could hear Hannah's whimpers being muffled by what I had to assume was a pillow or two. And Brad's sweaty grunts were keeping tempo with his all-out assault on her pussy. Good God, the sound of their bodies slamming together was so thick and loud. I was mesmerized.

I hadn't realized how hard I'd become while standing there. Suddenly I could tell Hannah had extracted her face from the pillow as she exhorted Brad to go harder -- much harder -- and deeper. Brad responded and the whole house began to shake with their union. I couldn't believe this was the voice of my sweet Hannah -- my daughter's wonderful roommate -- demanding that her boyfriend du jour give her everything he's got and then some. And as I retreated back down the hall -- guilty for my aural voyeurism -- I heard Brad give a cry that could only be associated with release. That was followed shortly by Hannah's plaintive cry as they must have crumpled into a post-orgasmic heap.

I retreated to my papers and let my erection subside as I tried to concentrate on the news of the day. At first I thought I wanted Hannah to find me sitting in the kitchen, reading the papers and drinking coffee, obviously within earshot of her shenanigans. But, I thought better of that approach and retreated out onto the deck. I heard her in the kitchen a short time later and she poked her head out the door.

"Hi, Mr. G! I didn't realize anyone was home," she said, in a questioning manner.

"Oh? No, I've been out here relaxing and catching up on the news. Sleep late?" I asked, innocently as could be.

"Ummm, yeah. I did," she replied, sheepishly. "Just gonna grab a little breakfast....I'll catch you later."

That was the end of our interchange and I filed that incident away for future use. And that future use came about sooner than I might have expected. Rob and Brad left later that day and things calmed down. No more beds banging against knotty pine walls or orgasmic wails muffled by camp pillows.

Monday was Hannah's last full day at the lake, and as serendipity would have it, we ended up having a small slice of the afternoon at the house together alone. Brenda had gone off to visit with a friend, Ashley went into Wolfeboro to see a high school buddy who happened to be in the area, and the boys were off boating on the nether reaches of the huge lake.

I hadn't seen any indication of Hannah's whereabouts, but I decided to lounge by the pool on that beautiful afternoon. I was half dozing when I heard the dulcet tones of Hannah's soft voice.

"Hi, Mr. G. Mind if I join you?"

Need I answer such a question? But I did -- and welcomed Hannah to sit down on the chaise beside me. She was wearing a one piece white bathing suit that rode up high on her smooth shapely hips and cupped her tight round mound in the most provocative way. It was cut very low in the back -- almost to the top of her exquisite ass.

As she assembled herself on the chaise -- her long sleek legs just impossible to ignore -- she turned to me. She looked like a movie star with her hair up loosely and her sunglasses hiding the secret of her beautiful eyes. She hesitated at first, and then asked a question.

"Mr. G? I put sunscreen on inside, but I can't, well...reach my back very well. Would you mind putting some on for me?" She asked as if I would possibly turn her down. "Please," she added, so sweetly.

It was a question that really required no answer, but I responded anyway.

"Of course, Hannah. I'd be delighted." Now, wasn't that just the understatement of the day?

She lay down on her tummy and her ass looked so delectable as it curved up provocatively from her tiny waist. I love seeing women laying on their stomachs -- offering their ass to the god of rear-ends. I smiled and grabbed her bottle of sunscreen and straddled her backside like I had done this for her a million times.

Before squeezing the lotion into my hand, I pushed the straps off her shoulders and reached down brazenly and pulled the bottom of her suit off her cheeks and tucked it gracefully into her butt crack, turning it into a thong bottom.

"Ooooh," she replied.

"Just helping to avoid tanlines -- and getting lotion on your lovely suit."

"Mmmm, I appreciate the consideration, Mr. G," she cooed in reply.

I squeezed a generous amount of lotion onto my palm, distributed it between both hands and went to work. I was only applying sunscreen, but an observer might think that a secondary benefit. There was no doubt I was taking this opportunity to touch and massage the long slender curves of her body. I started at her shoulders and included her neck.

I took my time and used all ten fingers. As each thumb kneaded a vertebrae, my other four fingers spread out like tentacles to massage as much square footage of her back as I could. The lotion gave just enough lubrication to allow each fingertip to dig in to muscle and bone and then slide along nicely.

"Mmmm -- no one has ever put lotion on me like this before, Mr. G. You're hired," she whispered.

"Well, I wouldn't want this pale skin to get a sunburn on my watch, Hannah. We take care of our visitors."

As my hands moved south and onto her lower back, my thumbs stayed anchored on her backbone while my other fingers splayed out to caress the thin curve of her waist. I was getting an up-close and personal look at the way her body tapered down her torso and then back out again in a sinful flare of shapely hips. But the most impressive feature was the way her lower back dipped down so low and then curved up suddenly and prominently to two of the mostly perfectly rounded cheeks I had ever seen.

I finished her back and hesitated. Should I do her bottom? I'd taken the rather forward move of sliding the bottom into her crack and I couldn't leave such tender white skin exposed to the hot summer sun. I took one more squirt of lotion and it came out with an almost decadent sound. As I began to knead the lotion slowly into her soft round butt I went for broke.

"So after our conversation of last summer, it seems you've found a young man that passes muster in Brad," I suggested. I was hoping by starting a conversation she might not notice that I was now firmly massaging her ass cheeks.

"Yeah, he's okay, I guess," she crooned. "Mmmmm," she added under her breath. "That feels so good."

"Well, it sure sounded like you were enjoying him yesterday morning," I offered, as I spread my hands, my thumbs pressed up under her impressive glutes and my fingers spanned to include side thigh and hips. I saw her freeze for a moment.

"Sounds? Yesterday morning? You mean.....what?" There was a bit of concern in her voice, but I knew it be would lessened by the fact that I was massaging her incredible ass cheeks with aplomb.

"Well, I was in the kitchen, reading the paper. I didn't mean to listen, it was just impossible to ignore....the intense banging." My hands were doing large circles now, finishing up my handiwork. Good God, her body was perfection. "Don't want you to get sunburn down here," I stated for the record.

"Oh God," she responded. "That's so embarrassing. I'm....I'm sorry. I know you told us not to sneak into one another's rooms, but...." she stammered.

"Oh please, Hannah. Don't apologize. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. But, my God, young lady. He was giving you quite the pounding." I couldn't believe I'd just said that, but between the intense sun and my slippery hands on her soft round ass, I just blurted out what had come into my head.

Hannah giggled. "Mmmm, that feels so good, Mr. G." It was almost like she'd just taken my last comment in stride. "Yes, he's a work in progress, for the most part. But what he lacks in technique, he makes up for in energy and stamina." I felt my cock twitch at such an honest assessment.

Just then we both heard car wheels on the gravel driveway on the other side of the house. I quickly pullled up her straps, adjusted her bottom and slipped back over to my chaise. Neither Hannah nor I said a word. We both pretended to drift into a sunbathing haze as we heard Brenda enter the house and start putting groceries away in the kitchen.

Hannah turned over onto her back and I pulled up the back of my chaise and began to read my book. We were as innocent as could be. Brenda popped out on the deck to say hi and see if we needed anything. We both waved and declined. We looked at each other with a conspiratorial grin and went back to our poolside lethargy.

I glanced over at one point to survey Hannah on her back. Don't we all love sunglasses for this reason alone? The front side of her body was as exquisite as the backside, but my eyes were drawn to her very noticeable pubic mound. Perhaps it was the cut of the suit or the stretch of the thin material that seemed to highlight her lovely pubis. But I literally could not tear my eyes away from what, at least in my opinion, is one of the most beautiful and underappreciated parts of the female form. Her tummy was so flat that her mons seemed to lift the material up to cup her labia. Her lips were puffy, yet slender, and the slightest indentation in her precious groove was caressed by the clingy white material of her suit. Her prominent hip bones seemed to vie for attention on either side of her bulging pudendum.

This young lady had cast a spell on me, but I was quite certain that nothing would ever come of it. She was a rising college senior, one of my daughter's best friends and I was happily married. I finally tore my gaze away from her body and decided to allow myself to treasure what few brief interludes we had had.

Senior year ended and both girls graduated -- Class of 2010 -- and moved onto the next phase of their young lives. Ashley got a job in Boston and shared an apartment with some college friends. Hannah moved home briefly, according to Ashley, and then started nursing school in Manhattan. Several years went by and all we received were occasional reports from Ashley on how Hannah was doing. I never wanted to appear overly interested, but I would occasionally inquire about Hannah's status and well-being.

Ashley told us Hannah had finally found a serious boyfriend and was doing well in nursing school. The boyfriend was slightly older and worked in the same financial circles as her father. Then in the fall of 2012 Brenda and I received a invitation to her wedding. I don't know why my heart sunk -- there was no earthly reason for my feeling that way. But I felt like I was losing Hannah forever and ever. I know -- it makes no sense. But that was truly the way I felt.

Brenda and I were invited, of course, and it was an event we wouldn't have missed for the world. The wedding was in New York City and quite an affair. It took place in a swank hotel in midtown and an outsider could clearly tell this was a high society affair. Hannah's parents were gracious hosts and had sprung for a wedding of almost 200 people. We only got to see the bride for a few minutes at the reception, but I couldn't keep my eyes off of her during the festivities.

She was wearing a long form fitting white dress that would have been sinful if not for a few bridal type flourishes to let one know it was a wedding gown. It fit her sleek frame snugly and showcased the lovely swell of her perfectly proportioned breasts and the slender curves of her hips and bottom. The back -- what there was of it -- was cut similar to the one-piece suit she had worn that day at the lake cabin pool. From the rear, shoulder straps gave way to material on either side, exposing her long smooth bare torso until the gown cut across the small of her back. She looked absolutely stunning and had clearly paid dearly for such a customized form-fitting gown.

My thoughts, of course, went back to being poolside with Hannah and caressing that stunning backside with sunscreen. I had caressed those incredible cheeks that were now betrothed to another. I sighed and took another gulp of wine, shaking my head at an opportunity cut short by reality.

Her husband seemed like one of those preppy young lads with good connections and bloodlines. He was very buff and okay looking, in my opinion, but then, I wasn't prepared to like him regardless. I knew Hannah didn't need to marry him for money, so perhaps he had out-done Brad in the bedroom and she'd decided he was a keeper.

Hannah soon finished school and started her career as a nurse at Beth Israel Hospital. She and her husband, Derek, were living in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan. Before long news filtered down from Ashley that Hannah was pregnant. Aside from shower gifts and news from our daughter, our contact with Hannah was nil - except for a card at Christmas.

A few more years went by and we heard that Hannah was pregnant yet again. She now had two young children, a nanny, and both she and her husband worked full time. Life was busy, but good, for the young couple.

It was a good six years after the wedding that Ashley informed us that Hannah was coming up to the Boston area to visit her grandparents and that she wanted to stop by with her kids to see us. It was June, flowers were blooming everywhere and it was a beautiful day for a visit. I was excited to see Hannah and her brood and to see how she had weathered the storm of marriage, nursing at a big-time hospital and two young kids, now 2 and 4.

The visit was very different from the last few times I'd seen her. She was now the mother of a couple toddlers and very much in mommy mode. She still looked fantastic, however, and the few years since our last meeting had only put a lovely patina of maturity on her face and frame. She was wearing tight jeans that showed off that fantastic rear end and a tight top that indicated no visible sag in her breasts after two children. I may have been mistaken, but she didn't appear to be wearing a bra and the natural outline of her bust was as intoxicating as ever. The hint of nipple still stood high and proud on her breast.

Ashley had arrived with her one-year old and the house echoed with the cries of youth. It was a refreshing change from the quiet that pervaded the old homestead these days. I excused myself to attend to the grill and at one point Hannah came out and sat down across from me on the patio. The rest of the crowd was inside and we were alone ever so briefly.

After a few minutes her youngest ran outside to be with mommy. Hannah, who was seated on an outdoor couch, spread her legs as her child ran to her. He just needed to check in and make sure his mom was still about. As the young boy hung onto Hannah and circled back and forth anchored to her knee, Hannah kept her legs open. It was a gesture of motherly love, but I couldn't help but notice the way her jeans outlined her pussy lips in this position. She made no attempt to close them as her young son kept circulating back and forth along the couch and then back between his mother's legs.

I felt guilty for having such lascivious thoughts about a young mother, but I found it impossible to ignore the deep vee of her lovely crotch as she tended to her offspring. At the same time, however, I felt like Hannah was showing this to me on purpose. It was as if she was silently communicating -- "I may be a mother, but I'm still a sexual being." If that was what she was thinking subconsciously, it was working. I didn't stare, but I also wasn't shy about looking her body over. I got a sense that she liked it -- she enjoyed being looked at and lusted after. She was a mother twice over now, but she still wanted to be seen as a sexual being. There was no problem of that on my score.

We made small talk and I asked about her husband and the kids. It was a typical summer get-together and then....it was over. I was not sure I would see Hannah again. She was clearly embroiled in family and a career and living a full life in Manhattan. It was a cordial afternoon, but I felt that my days with Hannah were at an end, barring any life-altering events.

But, isn't life strange? That is just what did occur. The next few years were tumultuous. Brenda became sick with cancer and, after a long and valiant fight, passed almost two years ago. It was a devastating loss for me and took me some time to regain my social balance. And, in parallel and according to the Ashley grapevine, Hannah was getting divorced. She didn't share any reasons why, but it did go to show that fancy weddings have nothing to do with the longevity of a marriage.

Still, Hannah had her life and I had mine. It was not like we traveled in the same circles. Why was I continuing to obsess about a woman half my age? The truth was, my desire for her would just not wane.

Over time we began to follow one another on Instagram and I got to see how much her kids had grown and she got to see whatever I was posting at the time. Photography had always been a hobby and I liked using light and shadows to make even the most mundane subjects or objects interesting.