Sixteen Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instagram, as those who use it know, has a chat function. And, on occasion, Hannah and I used it to do just that. One night I was up posting something and she was on after having put the kids to bed. We chatted about Brenda's death -- she had not been able to come to the funeral -- and we discussed her divorce as well.

I didn't pry too much, but she did share that her husband was a workaholic and that left her with having to juggle both kids while working full-time in an urban hospital. They had split amicably, but she had her hands full. She had dual custody with her husband having the kids three nights a week and she four. She had moved to new digs not far from their original apartment and that made transferring kids back and forth easier. She had little time between working and child-rearing, but she did ask that I let her know if I was ever going to be in the city. How could I pass up on an offer like that?

Then Covid came along and put everything on hold. We continued to chat when we could. I began to work from home, though she continued her shifts at the hospital. It seemed like the entire world stopped for a while. But as the vaccine rolled out and things began to look a little brighter, the thought of trying to find a way to meet up began to consume me.

As I got to know her routine, I realized that she worked her third day shift on a Friday and didn't pick the kids up until Saturday afternoon. I hatched a scheme that might work -- telling her I had to be in the city on a Friday and that I was going to stay overnight. I casually inquired as to whether she might be free for dinner. She jumped at the chance and we made plans.

I had done my research ahead of time -- choosing a hotel close to her apartment and one with a roof-top bar and restaurant. I had booked a nice corner suite and made sure I had brought along a bottle each of very nice red and white wine. And that brings us back to where I began this tale -- arriving in the hotel suite and looking forward to the evening ahead.

I had arrived, showered and shaved, and dressed nicely, but casually, for our dinner ahead. Hannah wanted to go home from the hospital and change before joining me, so I made a dinner reservation for 7pm, giving her time to get home and get ready. It wasn't a long walk to my hotel from her place, but I insisted she take an Uber or taxi, hoping that might ensure that she'd wear her tallest heels.

I went into this dinner trying to keep my expectations low, but underneath I was hopeful that the connection we'd made over 16 years and the current circumstances might lead to something more than just a friendly meal.

I told Hannah I'd meet her in the lobby and she texted me as she left the hospital and again as she got ready to leave her apartment. I headed downstairs, so excited with anticipation that I couldn't sit down. I paced the lobby waiting for my phone to vibrate.

She texted once again as she was pulling up to the curb outside, so I ambled slowly toward the door. I saw her enter through the vestibule and we both broke into huge grins as we walked toward one another. We embraced like old friends, which we were, in fact, and pulled back to look at one another.

"Hannah....it's just....so good to see you again." I know I was beaming ear to ear, but so was she.

"Well, if it isn't Mr. G in the house. This is so cool. I'm glad you arranged this."

It sure seemed like she was happy to see me as I took a moment to look down at her. My God, she got more beautiful each time I saw her. She was wearing a cobalt blue sundress with thin straps holding up a tight bodice, bulging just enough with her lovely bust. I detected just a hint of black bra straps as well. The lower part of the dress swirled nicely about her hips and her long legs were augmented by a pair very tall heeled sandals -- wedgies I had heard Ashley call them. Her hair was in a casual updo with a few strategic strands falling to frame her pretty face. Her long neck was on display and featured a short hanging pendant along with large dangling earrings. She was made up, but not overly so -- she had that natural beauty that really didn't need much make-up.

"Listen, this dinner goes forward on one condition. None of this Mr. G stuff. I'm Michael, Hannah. Tonight, I'm Michael."

She smiled and grabbed my elbow. "Fair enough....Michael. Lead the way."

We proceeded to the elevator and up to the 14th floor roof deck. She'd not been to this restaurant before and was impressed by the view and the spacious layout. The weather didn't hurt -- it was a gorgeous late August night. We were seated at a private table near the railing and felt like we were on top of the world.

Drinks and a delicious dinner just became a backdrop for a wonderful conversation. While you couldn't say that Hannah and I were the best of friends, we had shared quite a bit of common ground over the past 16 plus years. There was no shortage of topics to cover -- both the global concerns of politics and the pandemic, as well as the highs and lows of our personal lives. Our age difference seemed to fade away as we chatted and the alcohol began to relax us both. As we settled into sharing a dessert the conversation turned more personal.

"So....any social life whatsoever during the pandemic?" I inquired.

Hannah looked at me like I had two heads? "Working in a hospital during a pandemic and caring for two young kids being schooled at home? Are you kidding? When I'm not working, I have kids. When I don't have kids, I'm working 12 hour shifts. When I'm not doing one of those I'm sleeping. Not a chance." She took an aggressive sip of wine. "And you?"

"No. The timing was terrible. Brenda passed in 2019. By the time I was beginning to poke my head out into the real world to see if I should start dating again, Covid hit. I've been hunkered down since....well, until tonight, that is," I added with a smile. I raised my glass and we toasted.

"Likewise. It feels so strange to do the simplest things -- things we always took for granted -- like going out to dinner with a handsome man," she said with a smile and a tilt of her glass.

"Wait, you went out to dinner with a handsome man? When was that?"

"Ha....funny. Here's to you, Michael." We clinked goblets again and they rang like crystal in the clear evening air.

"So, I'm an older man and my best days are not necessarily in front of me. But, my goodness, how does a beautiful young woman in the prime of her sexual life cope with the current situation?" I couldn't believe I had just asked that question, but it didn't seem to faze Hannah in the least.

"Well, I buy batteries in bulk to keep my vibrators running and occasionally read stories or chat on Literotica," she replied matter-of-factly. "What about you?" She asked the question like it was about hobbies or books I'd read.

"Vibrators, plural? I guess variety is the spice of life. Me? I do wrist exercises to keep my right hand in shape," I joked.

"Lefty doesn't work if righty is on injured reserve?" she retorted, smartly.

"Lefty has no skills in that department, I'm afraid....at least in that line of work."

I held up both hands and flipped them back and forth, like I was showing there was nothing up my sleeve.

"Hmmm. I seem to recall them working pretty well in tandem at the lakeside pool some years back. Have you lost your touch?" she chided, taking another sip of wine, her eyes smiling over the rim of the glass.

"Oh, God, Hannah. That was.....well, amazing, but also uncalled for. I don't know what came over me that day. It just seemed the natural thing to do." I was kind of surprised she'd brought that subject up and wanted to make sure she hadn't felt like I'd over-stepped my bounds that day. "I hope I wasn't too out of line."

"I don't know. It felt pretty wonderful from my perspective. I'm just sorry Brenda came home when she did," she said, with a twinkle in her eye.

"Well, maybe that was a good thing," I added.

"You were pretty good with those hands, Michael...including Lefty."

I flexed them again for her, like I was showing off. "Well, they're a little out of practice, I have to say." It was one of those moments that you have to grab in life. I decided to go for broke. "But....maybe later tonight?"

"Michael," she recoiled. Fuck, I'd blown it. I awaited her next statement. "Why later tonight? Why not right after dinner?" She smiled and took another sip of wine. Blood boiled in my veins. The door was opening.

"Well, I do have a nice suite upstairs." I hesitated. "And a bottle of white chilling....and a bottle of red." She smiled coyly.

"Michael Goodman. Shame on you. I was your daughter's college roommate. I'm half your age. You couldn't possibly be having lascivious thoughts about me." Oh, she was playing this game very well. And her smile indicated she was loving the sexual sparring. "Did you plan this whole evening out, Michael? Just happened to be in town the one night I have free?"

I'd been had. But I could tell...she was flattered. She was looking at me with keen interest now as she finished off her wine and placed the empty glass on the table with a smile. I waved to the waiter for our check. I decided to push just a little further.

"You remember that morning at the lake when you came out onto the deck and didn't know I'd been home?"

She reddened a little and nodded. "Yes, unfortunately. I do. Why?"

"I just want to share that...I've thought about hearing you and whats-his-name that morning way more times than I should." I'm not sure why I felt compelled to share that nugget of information, but I just felt myself going with the flow.

"That's very naughty, Michael. Very." She paused, reddened slightly and leaned in conspiratorially to continue. "And why does that particularly embarrassing moment for me keep you up at night?" She placed her elbows on the table and rested her pretty face on folded hands, awaiting a response.

"Well, Hannah. I'd always been attracted to your beauty, quite honestly. But you'd always seemed so, I don't know, pristine and innocent. Your beauty was so wholesome and sweet in my eyes." I moved closer to the table as if confiding in her. "But what I heard that Sunday morning was a young woman who needed it hard and deep." I was going to go on, but I let that last sentence float over the table. "I heard a young woman who was getting absolutely railed...and wanted even more." I sat back. What had I just said? The waiter brought the check and I charged it to my room and thanked him. I turned my gaze back to Hannah.

"We all have our needs, Michael...as I'm sure you know. And what one sees in the public realm is not always what one finds behind closed doors," she said with a sinful smile.

"My suite has a door that closes," I offered with a dirty grin. She pushed her empty wine glass to the center of the table and leveled her gaze.

"Then let's go."

We stood, she slid her hand under my elbow and we headed for the exit...and the elevators. There was silence as we entered the cab. It was as if we had crossed an unmentionable threshold. On one hand it felt taboo and wrong -- she was half my age and a friend of my daughter's. On the other, it felt like the most natural thing in the world -- like something that had been building for years.

But we were beyond idle chit-chat at this point in time. We were alone on the elevator and I stood behind her, lightly placing my right hand on the curve of her glorious hip as I leaned into her left ear with my mouth. We were facing the console as I reached around and pressed 12.

"Going down," she giggled, as the cab lurched into motion, I felt her body lean back against me. Her scent washed over me and I closed my eyes for the short ride down two floors.

As the doors opened I took her left hand in my right and led her to my room -- our room. I reached into my pocket and flashed the fob at the door hardware. The green light blinked and we entered the room, still holding hands.

"Nice room.....Michael," she added with a sly smile as she let go of my hand. "I'm going to freshen up."

As she used the bathroom, I put on the sexy mix I'd brought along on my phone and opened a bottle of red wine. I poured two glasses and handed her one as she emerged from the bathroom with a grin and her hair now down. I handed her the wine, we clinked glasses and took a sip.

"I'm going to follow suit," I said, as I put my glass down and used the bathroom myself. When I emerged she was standing by the floor-to-ceiling glass wall, looking out at the city. She looked incredible in silhouette -- her long light brown hair brushed over her left shoulder and her body looking just perfect in her thin blue sundress. The tall wedgies elongated her legs and made her even more alluring than I had ever thought possible.

I sidled up behind her and placed both hands on her hips as I leaned into to gently kiss her exposed neck on the right side. I placed a soft kiss on her bare skin, then moved north an inch and placed another, then another. I felt her ear brush my cheek as I moved up her neck, and whispered softly to her.

"I can't believe this is happening, Hannah...after so long."

The overwhelming sensation of being so close to her, feeling her, smelling her, made me instantly hard. I was tenting my slacks, but had not yet moved close enough for her to feel me. But, I'm sure she knew, because it was she that pushed her lovely bottom back a few inches and pressed against me. I groaned with the knowledge that my erection was now in contact with her body.

"Mmm, me too, Michael. I was...kind of hoping this was what you had in mind," she cooed.

While our connection below was subtle -- she had initiated it -- I now felt emboldened to wrap my hands around her flat tummy and pull her against me. The feel of her soft cheeks, even through several layers of clothing, was enough to make me throb.

I had promised myself to take my time, however, and I fought the urge to just take her, right then and there. At the same time, there was no doubt about my arousal at this point and my hard cock was erect and off to one side, gently pressing against her left cheek.

"But...it's been so long for me," she whispered.

"Me too, Hannah. Let's just take it nice and slow. No rush," I whispered in her ear.

"We're kind of exposed, though. It's kind of nice, but...can we close the drapes?"

I leaned over and hit a button and the vertical drapes drew from either side. Without the view to attract our attention, she turned to me. We gazed into one another's eyes like it was the very first time -- and, in a way, it was. I smiled and drew her to me. The softness of our very first kiss belied the hardness that she pressed against. We both knew it was there, but we worked around it for the moment.

My hands ran up and down her sleek body. It wasn't the first time I had touched her, but it was the first time we were alone in a hotel room with a whole night before us. I just couldn't help myself, however. My hands eventually drifted down to that ass and cupped her perfect cheeks. That move elicited a soft moan and I felt her body mold against mine, compressing my hardness between us.

We broke our kiss and looked at one another. My hands went to her face and I touched her cheeks, then drifted down her neck to her shoulders, where I applied the subtlest amount of pressure downward. She smiled...and complied. I tilted my head back and grinned at the ceiling.

She slid down to kneel on the carpet at my feet and as I felt her hands beginning to explore the front of my trousers, I looked down to watch her. Both hands were caressing the teepee in my trousers.

"I think he needs some air, Michael."

"Well, a nurse should know," I replied. "I'll go with your diagnosis."

She expertly undid my belt and clasp and was soon unzipping me with a huge smile on her face. I removed my shirt as she worked and once she'd pulled my pants to my ankles, my erection was totally bulging a pair of stretchy black boxer briefs.

"Oh, Michael," she whispered. "This is my favorite part."

She grasped the waistband of my shorts and pulled down slowly. As she unleashed my hard cock it sprang out stiffly and hit her in the face.

She giggled. "I didn't know I was going to need a face guard," she claimed, as she put both hands on it and went about sizing it up. "Oh my, Michael. It's so....." She held it by the root with one hand and guided the tip into her warm wet mouth with the other. After a short suck of the tip she pulled off. "......big," she said.

Now I'm not one for silent blowjobs. And given the limited number I'd had in recent years, I was going to attest to my approval and satisfaction. And Hannah was clearly a pro in this arena. She seemed to know innately how I liked it -- soft and slow and wet...with lots of eye contact and ball love. She did not disappoint. She gently fondled my shaved ball sac in her cupped hand while wrapping her other hand around my girth as she sucked. She whimpered just loud enough to let me hear and made the sweetest sucking sounds as she worshiped my cock.

And that's what it was. She was not just sucking cock. She was worshiping my genitalia, and with it, my entire body. It felt like there was no place she would rather be at that moment than on her knees sucking my cock. She broke for a moment, my cock now shining with her saliva.

"God, it's been far too long since I sucked cock," she stated for the record. "And to have my first one back be such a nice one -- thank you, Michael."

"Believe me, Hannah. The pleasure is, literally, all mine."

She spit on my cock twice like a dirty girl and re-engaged. I put my hands on either side of her head and held it still. I began to move my hips ever so slightly. She moved both hands to my testicles and cupped them as I began to softly fuck her face.

Far from facing resistance, she seemed to want it more -- faster and harder. I began to move my hips a bit more earnestly and she began to gag and gluck as my thick cock stretched her gorgeous lips and filled her throat. I groaned aloud as she went deeper than she had gone yet, before pulling off to catch her breath and look up at me.

She'd been on her knees for a while now, so I reached down and lifted her up. I stepped out of my pants and briefs and was now naked, rock hard and cantilevered up at an obscene angle of arousal.

"Far too many clothes on, young lady. You are over-dressed for this affair."

"So it appears. Care to assist?" she inquired, pulling her hair off her back and over her shoulder. She turned and I unzipped the back of her dress and slid the straps toward her shoulders. It fell to the floor in a blue heap, as I took in her slender form in heels, clad now in only a lacy black thong and matching bra.

I moved closer and kissed her neck as I quickly unclasped her bra. She curved her shoulders and let it drop to the growing pile of discarded clothes on the hotel room floor. As I pressed in behind and against her, she reached her arms up and back to caress my head. The move lifted her breasts up as I gazed upon them for the first time.

They were perfection.

Now, in my mind all B cups are not made equal. Hannah's were perfectly proportioned to her slender body and their shape was compact and shapely. Her hard pink nipples sat high on her upturned breasts and absolutely begged for attention. Her underboob was soft and round and sat so perfectly on her rib cage.

"My God, Hannah. I've dreamed of this moment," I exclaimed, as I reached around to cup and lift them in my hands. She moaned softly and pushed her bottom against my raging erection as she did.

"Me too, Michael. They're all yours," she whispered. I kneaded and caressed them -- both softly and with some firmness. It was clear she was no wilting violet as she groaned a few times when I pinched her lovely nipples or softly bit her neck. That moment in the lake cabin ran through my head and I realized that while Hannah had a demure exterior, she was not a girl who wanted to be treated too lightly in the bedroom. I felt a surge of power at the thought and kneaded her breasts with impunity.