Sixteen Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands rested on her shapely hips as I pulled her back against me -- watching my fully engorged cock slide into her inch by inch. Our bodies were moving slowly and in sync; I was pushing forward and she was pushing back. She was wet and loose after close to an hour in bed, but we embraced the tightness of my entry as I pushed deeper, then deeper still.

I felt her body finally yield to me and I pushed my cock all the way inside, bottoming out in her perfect frame. We both embraced the moment as I felt my thick cock totally entrenched in her tight cunt. I ground my hips in a deep circle to let her feel the fullness of being impaled on my cock. It was all a slow prelude to the main event.

After gently teasing her, I pulled out almost all the way, then slammed it back home. She responded with an "oooof" -- the first of many. I spread my knees slightly to have maximum leverage as she stretched her hands up above her head and placed them against the headboard -- getting herself ready for the onslaught.

And then, we began to fuck. I started slow and steady, but was soon totally bottoming out against her sweet ass with each inward thrust. Her head was to the side and her eyes were closed. I looked down at my shaft each time I withdrew most of it, only to slide it back in deep. It was thick and veiny and shining with her generous lubrication.

I gradually picked up the pace -- a little faster, a little deeper and a little harder with each passing minute.

"Oh God, Hannah. You feel so good baby girl."

"Fuck me, Daddy -- fuck me!" she cried.

And it was then that the mental image of her being fucked at our lake house entered my head. I remembered her cries of pleasure and her pleas to go harder and deeper. That was exactly what she was going to get.

I now started to fuck her with deep slamming strokes -- my hands on her hips and pulling her back hard with each deep thrust. Her body was yielding and as we got into a steady pace, the sound of my hips slapping against her bottom began to pervade the hotel room.

I reached down and wove my hand into her lovely tresses, pulling her head back with a grunt. She moaned as her back arched and her shoulders pulled off the bed. I began to slam into her tight body, her taut cheeks rippling with each powerful thrust. Our fuck became a well-oiled machine and I could feel my balls bouncing against her pussy. I reached around with my free hand to grab a bouncing breast, then slipped that same hand around her throat. She grunted her approval as I doggy fucked her with everything I had.

"Mmmmfuck....give it to me! Give me all you've got.....oh fuck!!" she pleaded.

I slowed for just a minute -- pulled back and only fucked her with a few inches -- all for the purpose of re-entering her with a surge of power. I could tell she was missing the fullness of my cock stuffing her tight hole. So I sunk back into that hot mommy pussy like a greased piston and began to fuck her with everything I had.

I'd heard her tell her lake house lover to go harder -- deeper -- faster. I wanted to fuck her so hard deep and fast that she couldn't even get the words out to ask. There was a primal need to our fuck that seemed to transcend everything. It had been building for years -- and now it was being expressed.

I pushed her down hard -- flat on the bed -- and moved to straddle her thighs. She was now prone and I was still firmly ensconced in her tight pussy. I began to fuck her with deep deliberate strokes that left no doubt as to my purpose. As I pump fucked her with every ounce of strength I could muster, she let out rhythmic groans with each thrust. Her perfect ass cheeks rippled tightly each time I plunged inside. The view of her body in such a totally submissive position and my cock pumping into her with deep furious strokes was going to push me over the edge.

Our bodies moved as one and I could feel my orgasm stirring slowly deep inside my loins. It was close to reaching a boil, and when it did, I was going to explode.

"Hannah....I'm close, baby.....fuck!"

"Michael! Oh, Michael! Yesss!"

Her arms were outstretched and her hands were splayed against the headboard -- resisting each powerful plunge. Her hair was still entangled in my right hand as my left hand grabbed her left cheek and squeezed it tightly. Both of our bodies moved in frantic synchronicity as we reached the apex. I arched my spine, threw my head back, and let out a growl of release that I had never even heard before.

Hannah was screaming too as my orgasm washed over me like an unexpected wave. Bolt after bolt of hot spurting seed pumped deep into her body. I could feel her pussy spasming and contracting around my cock as she milked me for every drop I had to give.

It had been some time since I had fucked at all, but it had been a lifetime since I had come so hard and with such power. I felt like I had left my soul deep inside Hannah's body. We slowed our pace, both of us panting from the exertion of such intense sex.

As the moment ebbed, I withdrew my cock. It felt like I'd unplugged a dam as a milky flow of juices dripped out of Hannah's gaping pussy and fell innocently atop the bed. She lay there in a heap and I lay down to curl against her on my side. My hand gently caressed the body that I had desired for so long -- her skin so smooth and translucent.

"Wow," was all she said.

"Wow, indeed. I'm...at a loss," I replied.

"Me too. Hold me."

I pulled her onto her side and against me as we spooned and drifted into a deep sleep. We awoke a bit later in the evening and had sex once again. This one was one of those "middle-of-the-night-waking-up-to-find-you-here" fucks. It was slow and beautiful and we fell back asleep once again.

We awoke to a new day and a new perspective on life. We were both busy people, but there was no way the previous night was to be a one-off event. We had sex in the shower that morning and cemented the need that we both felt and were mutually interested in pursuing.

Getting dressed that morning and preparing to return to our lives seemed like the most natural thing in the world. It was doubtful we'd bring our connection into our real lives and complicate things. A monthly tryst and a night together in a fancy hotel in New York was appearing to be just what we both wanted and needed.

As we got ready to go that morning -- Hannah to go pick up her kids and me to the train station to return home -- we embraced and thanked one another for an evening that had exceeded both our expectations.

"So, should we do this again soon?" she inquired, knowing in advance how I'd respond.

"Oh, I wouldn't miss it for the world."

We kissed -- a kiss of future promise -- and held each other for a moment before going our separate ways.

"I don't know where this is going, Michael. But I want to find out."

"Me too, Hannah. Me too."

Sometimes waiting over a decade to consummate a relationship sexually can be a let-down. We can build up expectations that far exceed the reality of the actual moment when it finally arrives.

My evening with Hannah was not one of those times. If anything, our meeting not only exceeded our expectations, it set us on a course to want more.

Hannah and I parted ways that morning with plans to meet in a month. If she was smiling as broadly as I was as she walked away, her cheeks hurt too. I'd waited sixteen years; another month was nothing.