All Comments on 'Sixth Form Slimmer'

by grumpyg

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really lovely.

Not only lovely but exciting as well.

ap2techap2techover 11 years ago
Very erotic

I liked the build up of your story. I'm sure he hypnotized his wife also to keep the sessions going. I hope there will be another part coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

How about some more with his wife and others

xxxsmilexxxsmileover 11 years ago
Yes, please add the wife to the story line.

There are so many possibilities once the wife is fully indoctrinated.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 11 years ago
I've always liked the hypnosis stories. This was nicely done.

I'd like to see you continue this storyline. No reason why he can't convince his wife to "lose some weight" as well, since she's seen how well it's worked with their daughter. wink-wink

islandicislandicover 11 years ago
More Pls

I can see the sessions working on some of her classmates that are anorexic, getting them to eat more. With an injection of vitamin Jiz.

montywingermontywingerover 11 years ago

Excellent writing. This theme has endless possiblities, mother with guys,,,daughter and mother,,,daughters friends and dad,,,, it goes on and on.

Please consider and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
CONSIDERING SOMETHING LIKE THIS MYSELF!!!!!!!

I WANNA TRY EXPERIMENTING WITH THIS MYSELF. THIS OUGHTA BE INTERESTING!!!!!!! THANX 4 DA STORY. IT GAVE ME SOME REALLY GREAT IDEAS TO CONSIDER & THINK ABOUT. IF ALL GOES WELL, WHO KNOWS I MIGHT WRITE MY OWN STORIES BASED OFF OF WUT HAPPENZ!!!!!!! I THINK I'LL WRITE UNDER THE NAME:"1EXTREMEFUCK". LIKE DA SAYING GOES, "NUTTING" LIKE REAL LIFE AS A PREMISE!!!!!!! WISH ME LUCK PPL!!!!!!! ;)

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
Wow

That was one hot story. I got so hard I started to slowly stroke myself and before I knew it I was pounding like crazy till I came. It took a couple minutes to come down so I could finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not a big fan

Am I the only one that sees this story as rape? I'm sorry but doing something with someone against their will is considered rape. Maybe if the writer threw in something like the daughter was never truly hypnotized and was only pretending to be, it wouldn't be so offensive. Sorry just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
AWESOME

DUDE THIS IS SO FUCKING GOOD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So basically he is raping them?

Should be in non consent.

eatmeslowly6996eatmeslowly6996almost 4 years ago
🔥🔥🔥

Very sexy storyline...can’t wait to see if you have added more to the storyline.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrumpyg@grumpyg
Just an ordinary British bloke. Happily married but still enjoy looking at ladies of any age. Very much prefer the smooth look. Incurable voyeur. Would much rather have very prolonged foreplay than a quickie. Can be romantic if it's the only option available. Likes: nude sunba...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES