All Comments on 'Sixty Minutes in (Bondage) Heaven'

by KevinQuinn

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amusing and entertaining story for the most part and i think it would have been better with more details. However, it’s a hard fucking no on the two women forced to pleasure each other with the loser serving the winner. That kind of thing has no place in BDSM, “pranks” really? BDSM is centred in trust.

Tess (uk)

KevinQuinnKevinQuinnover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Tess, for the feedback. This was my first submission, and was intended as a short-short. In my mind, but not on the page, I was thinking the two women engineered the whole thing for their amusement and for show. I'm working on a longer piece with more detail and characters in a consensual bondage, also with some amusing aspects and dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I understand what Tess is saying, no one wants to be made to do anything they don't want to do, hence "consensual " is always a predetermined requirement for entering into a party such as this where BDSM is practiced. Rules must be put in place and an overall context of safe, sane and consensual is a must. I did like how it was mentioned in one part, "I was invited to take her from behind (all of this was consensual)"

As for the two ladies the prank was being pulled on, it seemed to me to be all in good fun since even after they balked a bit, they happily complied. Upon entering in an agreement with a partner who knows you, you are also trusting them.

I enjoyed the nuance of the intertwined stories especially the 60 minute room...FUN!

123z123zabout 1 year ago
Hi

I see you wrote here too. Didn't know that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKevinQuinn@KevinQuinn
Straight male in the upper Midwest. I have enjoyed bondage in my real life and in my imagination as well. With a dominatrix, I usually prefer a fantasy that makes me a captive (spy, soldier, diplomat) to be broken and used, rather than a submissive. Or a medical patient that ...