Sixty-Nine for the Show

Story Info
Naked and blindfolded? Oh no…oh, oh yes!
1.5k words
4.38
4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Llehlla
Llehlla
18 Followers

Sixty-Nine for the Show

"You won't believe what I did yesterday."

"What?"

"You know my friend Michelle with the art gallery on Harrison St?"

"The crazy one?"

"Yes she's crazy but you know she's so sweet and she'd never hurt a fly."

"What happened?"

"Well, she came up with an idea for an exhibit, which would be shown for just an hour, just one time. She asked for volunteers, men and women over eighteen. She wouldn't say what the volunteers were supposed to do, except that we would be part of an art installation, and she wanted a hundred thirty-eight men and women."

"What? That's a lot, and what a strange number!"

"Well, I'll give you a clue to think about... what's half of a hundred thirty-eight? Anyway, when the time came for the show, there were a hundred thirty-eight volunteers, and the main gallery was packed with people. And they had no clue what the exhibition would be. A rectangular space was roped off in the middle of the crowd, with a long mat like a futon on the floor. The futon was fifteen feet wide and really really long. Before the show started all the volunteers were in a closed side room, and it looked to me that some of us had come together as couples, or groups of friends, and some had come alone. Some of us knew each other, but most didn't. Men and women.

"Michelle told us, 'Welcome everyone, thanks so much, it's great that so many of you are here. All you have to do is relax and go with the flow.'"

"Then in that side room with the door closed, Michelle and her staff tied blindfolds around all of our eyes and helped everybody get undressed. When we were all..."

"Yikes! Undressed? Naked and blindfolded? I can't believe you let them do that!"

"Look, I've known Michelle most of my life and I trusted her. As soon as we were all naked and blindfolded, the staff led us out into the main gallery, and we heard gasps and a buzz of conversation. We didn't know what was happening but the crowd watched the staff carefully arrange all of us on the mat, lying on our sides in pairs. Each pair was face to face--but really our faces were in line with the next person's sex, not their face. And all the pairs were packed close together, in two rows, covering the whole futon.

"Of course at the time we couldn't see any of this, because we were blindfolded. But later when it was all over, our masks came off, and we could figure out how it all had worked.

"We had no instructions. And you might wonder if we were arranged facing a friend if we came with a friend. Or if the arrangement considered gender. No! It was totally random."

"Oh God I would NOT like that at ALL! I could never do that!"

"Well do you want me to stop telling the story?"

"No no, go on go on."

"OK, anyway, nobody knew what to do or who was who and we all had our face in another person's crotch and we were pressed together like dominos, and finally the crowd babble quieted when Michelle made a short speech. She said we were free to do something or to do nothing, some statement about stasis versus mobility or some high concept thing.

"Anyway, forget the high concepts. You can figure how confused we were. Imagine if a woman had come with her partner but she's blindfolded so close to another person but has no idea who it is. There was no expectation that anybody had to do anything but wow what a provocative setup.

"Now maybe all of the visitors to the gallery were expecting to see something more happen. Who knows! But there I was, lying there just trying to be still but soon there was something brushing against my head and in my hair. I couldn't see, but it wasn't long before I could tell it was some guy's cock and it was intentionally or not making its way into my face..."

"Oh NO!"

"Well, what could I do? I tried to avoid it and I pushed my face down towards the mat but then it was just lying across the side of my head and sort of twitching and I thought well isn't this something, I've got a stranger's hard on coming to visit. What now?

"And right about then I felt something down by my legs and I supposed it would be the owner of the cock, and it was his tongue. Yeah it was his tongue starting to explore my pussy and pressing right up at the top of my lips and he started licking down and it was hard to ignore. I tried to keep my legs closed and just not let it get in but his tongue was having an effect even with my thighs together. I couldn't help it. He was making me feel good and he wouldn't stop. I didn't want to be excited, not like this with a stranger. And wow were people watching? They had to be! I heard the hubbub. I thought people were right there watching this penis getting erect against my face and at the same time I could feel his tongue pressing in. And he would not stop licking. He was licking very patiently and rhythmically. I couldn't get away from his mouth because everybody else was packed in close behind me. He would not stop licking and licking, and I started getting wet and I started liking it and then I couldn't resist anymore, he was making me too excited and I gave in..."

"You LET HIM DO IT?"

"Well wouldn't you? I couldn't stop him and I was getting wet!"

"And in front of all those people? Oh I can't STAND this, I'm so embarrassed for you, I'm LEAVING!"

And she left, while fresh in my mind was my clear memory of my legs opening seemingly against my will to give his mouth better access, as I was getting more aroused and wet. Now I could feel that he had a mustache and beard and I could feel his lips. He was licking and tasting and playing with all of me. His attentions never lapsed for a second. I got more and more excited and I knew he was going to make me come and something in me switched.

"Oh this feels so good," I thought, "This feels SO good and this is an exhibit and why not let myself go and give these people their money's worth too, I don't care." Now I pushed my hips against his face while he licked and nibbled and stuck his tongue everywhere. I opened my thighs even more to help him and give everyone a better view of this guy going down on me.

His penis was nudging my face, and he was very big. I started licking the head and that seemed to make him pretty happy because he was pushing his head into my mouth. He was so big I couldn't take him in all the way down to his base like I wanted to do, but he must've thought well she's into it and I'll take what I can get. I was so aroused by the way this guy was working on me. I kissed and lapped and slurped around his head, trying to sort of exaggerate things for people who might be watching. This guy was good and I loved the way he moved his tongue, the way he shaped his tongue, the ways he was able to to press with it and dig with it and then sort of poke and then stroke with it...

I found myself moving and pressing myself into his face, gyrating and wanting more and more because I was going to come right here in a row of people, and who knows where my boyfriend was, and who cares if everybody is watching. This was too good and I liked it so much and the guy knew it. My thighs opened up even more so he could bury his face deep in me. I was sopping wet from my own excitement and from his mouth and now he knew I was coming and he went faster and faster and faster and my rich rushing release carried me away as I came and came.

Oh, such a delight! But now what about the guy? In my orgasm I had sort of slacked off licking him but now it was his turn and he sure deserved it! I didn't know if I could make him come by licking and sucking on just his head but I wanted to try it that way. I focused carefully on skillful lipping and licking and sucking and I could tell he liked it, so I had fun keeping it going like that and after a little while, off he shot, and he spurted up along the side of my face and who knows where the trajectory followed. Some was in my hair but I liked to think that maybe a spray of his wad rained onto the toes of an art history professor's blue suede Pappagallos! How perfect!

Llehlla
Llehlla
18 Followers