Sixty Seconds Over Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's nuts, and you went along?"

"Well he seemed to be rational and know what he was doing. And he was a priest! Not to mention that at that age I was already jerking off a 3 or 4 times a day by myself. It was nice to have company and not feel like I was the only one in the world doing that. And he never forced us to do anything. Just gave us a safe place where we were comfortable. It got to be almost routine to play baseball, go to his, place, jerk off a few times and then forget about it and act as if nothing had happened".

"He didn't creep you out?"

"Not really, he was older but not bad looking. It was actually me after a few weekends who asked him to join us. And it got kind of cozy, the three of jerking off together, we'd show each other which photos we thought were really hot. We got used to being naked together so in a little while, it actually got to be pretty routine."

I was trying to wrap my head around this. This guy sounded like a textbook pedophile but to hear it from Sean, it was no big deal.

"One weekend while we were jerking off, he asked Ken to help give me a hand. Ken seemed to be happy to go between sucking my cock and Spinelli's until we both came on his face. And then had a good laugh over it. In porn sex is always deadly serious. We were just having some fun. Yeah, it was gay I guess but it felt really good and it was something that was just between the three of us. I wanted to try it too and our little jerk off sessions turned into the three of us sucking each others cocks for hours."

Ewww. That was really gross I thought but I'd be lying if I didn't admit to feeling some signs of life in my otherwise exhausted and limp dick.

"And that was it?"

"Oh, that was just the beginning. I told him as much fun as cock sucking was, it's girls I really liked. It was the next weekend when we got to his apartment, there was this older couple waiting for us. They must have been in their late 40's. Completely normal looking people. She could have been a school teacher or something like that. Spinelli introduced them as John and Barbara and told us that her husband sometimes had problems making her happy. If we were up to it, it would be nice to give her some attention.

Well she was ravenous and much more than a match for the two of us. I'd never been with an older woman and it was super hot as we peeled off her clothes. Up until then I was used to these Barbie doll types that are so smooth they almost don't look real. Barbara had a few wrinkles and curves that made her look like a real human. She gave us completely free use of her body. The two of us got to fuck her a half dozen times each, cum in every single hole, her hair, her face. And she loved every minute of it. Her husband sat behind her and cradled her in his arms and held her legs spread as we took turns fucking her in the ass. At some point I was sure we were done. Spent. Drained. She called John over and had him suck our cocks to get us ready for her. That was off the charts perverse and hot at the same time. We both fucked her one last time and she finished by jerking us off onto her husband face and then proceeded to lick off every drop of cum from him.

Spinelli was watching and jerking off the whole time. That sight put him over the edge and he spurted all over Barbara's ecstatically welcoming face. Then He put his arms around us and told us what a great thing we'd just done. To make everyone that happy!

And John was so grateful he gave us a hundred bucks each, thanked us over and over. Barb just looked at us and promised even more next time.

Later that day, after they'd left and while we were cleaning up Kenny mentioned how fucked up and freaky they were. It was one of the few times I ever remember Spinelli getting a frown across his face.

"Did you ever hear the one about let he who is without sin, cast the first stone?"

He did occasionally dip into his religious background but not so often that you couldn't help but notice it was more the exception than the rule.

"John and Barbara have been together since high school. They've raised two sons and taken the time to take care of their parents as they aged including Barbara's mother who's had Alzheimer's for the last ten years. They even volunteer at the church soup kitchen every week and never miss a chance to try and do some good in the world. I met John when he came to me for counseling. He said he thought he might be gay and didn't know how to stay in his marriage.

That didn't really match the image I had of them.

"I thought they really seemed to be crazy about each other so my advice to both of them was to look at their lives together as a journey and try to find common ground along the way. Did you notice what they were doing when we finished before?"

I actually had. He had his arms and legs wrapped around her. She was looking deep into his eyes and caressing his face.

"When was the last time you saw your parents doing anything like that?"

They got to be regulars. Our Saturday routine became baseball and sodomy with Barbara teaching us more about sex than I could ever have imagined. I actually ran into them one day. Turns out they owned a drug store on the West Side. I could barely tell it was Barbara behind her reading glasses and mom sweater. She was behind the counter, John was in his white lab coat as the pharmacist. I recognized them first... Barbara blushed just the slightest bit, shhh'ed me with a finger to her lips and gave me the most mischievous wink and a smile. In a million years, you'd never imagine how the scope and depth of their sex lives varied from their public images"

"But didn't you see the hypocrisy? I mean those religious assholes are the first ones to tell us how wrong and evil all this stuff is."

"With him it was sort of a wink and a nod."

He said, "Yeah we have to say stuff like that but this is how it is in the real world. In an odd way, it was actually good for me. With all the preoccupation about sex out of the way I was actually able to focus on school work so my grades went up. I stopped obsessing on trying to please my dad who was never there anyway so he started to reframe his relationship with me. My mom actually wrote Father Spinelli a thank you note for all the attention he was giving me (she had no idea of course) and the positive effects it was having on my life. And at the same time I had all these really pretty high school girls coming on to me. Most of them were used to being chased and fussed over. They'd usually get just a little bit of attention and then turn into full time cock teasers. Of course I had no patience for that so I'd just blow them off and they'd suddenly redouble their efforts to get my attention. I owed all that to him."

"So it ended right? I mean this isn't still going on?"

"Yeah but not how you might think. A few months in and Ken and me were completely smitten by him. We actually wanted to do things that would make him happy and he was ready to push the envelope. One weekend there were three more guys at his place. He didn't say much... just smile and nod his head towards them. The intensity of having sex with all those guys at one time and place was amazing. I realized I loved being used and fucked and passed around. I was getting a blowjob from this one guy when he asked me to do it harder. So I did it just a bit more forcefully. But he wanted it even more; he almost begged me. I wound up straight up fucking his face, no restraint, not holding anything back. Everyone in the room joined in and started to jerk off on him and wound up cumming at the same time I did. If not for him, it would never have occurred to me to be that rough or even imagine that just letting go could be as hot as it was."

"So you basically had a pedophile that pimped you and your friend off?"

"I still don't see it that way. First off, we were legal so forget the pedophile stuff. Maybe barely legal but I could drink and vote and drive if that makes any difference. And no one put a gun to our heads. If you take the sex out of the picture, he was sort of a mentor more than anything else. At one point, he had a heart attack and never completely recovered. He lost the ability to get hard but he still made sure to be in my life. He was there to help me come to terms with my dad. Helped me apply to college and came to my graduation. Bailed me out of jail when I got busted for weed. Look, I know there's no way society would ever give him a pass for the sex but the truth is, if I had a choice I wouldn't want to do anything differently. A few months back he had a stroke that finally did him in. I still miss him."

My head was spinning. Everything he told me ran counter to what I thought I knew about how things were supposed to work. I had no context for the sex he was describing but at least now I knew how he got here.

Laura got back looking unselfconsciously beautiful. They say that people glow when they're in love. What do they do when they're the middle of a threesome?

She plopped down next to me on the edge of the bed. "Thanks for the fishnets... I thought they were silly but I really wound up liking them."

"That's because you're such a whore. I knew you'd love them."

A note to my readers, If you haven't figured it out yet, a "whore" is just a lovely thing to be.

I thought our little adventure was just about over but apparently, there was still a bit more to go. We were mirroring what we'd done the day before. The two of us on the bed. Sean sitting down at our feet. This time there was no expectation or desire for him to leave.

Sean unzipped my fly and pulled out my cock. Laura raised an eyebrow... "well that's new."

There was this interval in my mind that considered how she was going to react. There are units of time that are freakishly short but still measurable. Milliseconds, nanoseconds. You need a degree in physics and an atomic clock to detect them.

That was how long it took for her brain to fire off the neurotransmitters that targeted her pussy and started the juices flowing.

For my part, I was done hiding. Laura was stroking my cock and feeding it into Sean's mouth. I was reveling in finally doing exactly what I wanted.

She looked into my eyes and said, "Looks like I'm not the only whore here... I masturbate to fantasies like this all the time. I never thought I'd actually get to experience it for real."

She laid back on the bed and pulled me on top of her. Missionary position. With a difference. Sean came around the bed and positioned himself so he could rub his cock across her lips as I fucked her. In a minute she had half of it down her throat. I couldn't resist anymore. In the last 24 hours I'd gotten familiar and comfortable and even hungry at the sight of it. I started licking the shaft at it stroked up and down. He pulled out long enough to bury it my mouth as Laura licked his balls. We were still fucking but the focus of our world had now shifted to his cock as it cycled between the two of us.

He felt enormous in my mouth. Laura was my accomplice/partner in crime/soul mate as we fucked and licked and swallowed. Tasted his precum. He pulled out to cum on my face, his semen pouring and dripping into Laura's open mouth. The two of us licked every last drop off his cock as he took his time fucking each of our faces.

We started to cum too. Before I knew it, Sean was down at her cunt, sucking my cock and licking her pussy. He jerked me off onto her and then asked me to join him.

"Take a look at his, you're going to love it!"

And he was right. Laura's pussy was an absolutely glorious sight. Pink, puffy, dripping cum onto her asshole, all the evidence was that we'd done everything right.

Sean started to lick the cum from off of her. She started to giggle uncontrollably as his tongue scooped it off her clit then buried deep inside her to get to the rest. Just to give me equal time, he spread her legs apart and motioned to me to finish the job. I loved the fact that her giggles were escalating into a full out laugh and she involuntarily locked her legs around my head. Somehow the pressure of her thighs forcing me into full contact with her made everything so much more intense.

I was 19 years, 154 days and 16 hours old. Why the fuck had I waited this long to do this?

Life sucks. There's death and taxes. And deadlines. Sometimes people you love get pissed off at you for no good reason at all. Nineteen year old kids get sent to faraway places to kill other nineteen year olds. Some people get so rich that their money develops it's own gravitational system and attracts so much other money that there's nothing left for everyone else. Viruses a million time smaller than the width of a human hair somehow conspire to give you herpes and small pox and the flu. But occasionally things do go right.

For a day, we had it made.