Size Camping Pt. 01

Story Info
A young couple expierences a few big surprises while camping.
5.6k words
4.15
45.6k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kerguelen
kerguelen
42 Followers

This is the first erotic story I have ever written, comments and productive feedback are greatly appreciated. I had so much fun writing this story that I'm already working on the second part, so please let me know if you're interested in more.

I hope you enjoy this!

_________________________________________________________________

"So, what do you think?"

I couldn't help but notice that a lot rode on this seemingly simple question my gorgeous girlfriend had just asked me. We were sitting next to each other on the couch in the tiny space that was both kitchen and living room of the apartment we shared, having just moved here a few months ago to attend the same university. Of course we had known each other much longer than that -- we grew up as neighbors in a small town. Mia was not just my first friend. She was my first kiss, first girlfriend, first for many, many things. And I was the same for her.

And now she was staring at me with her deep, emerald green eyes, while I looked back into her cute freckled face, as always framed by an unruly mass of curly red hair -- asking me about going to a nudist resort.

Yep. You heard that right.

Finishing High School during a pandemic had meant that Mia and I had spent a lot of time together, during which we had grown closer emotionally, but at the same time had distanced ourselves sexually from each other. Now, with College Freshmen all around us exploring their sexuality free from the boundaries of parental supervision, we both felt that something was missing from our relationship. Being 18 years old, I think we were both terrified of falling into our habits and living like an old married couple. I mean, we finally had a space where we could do whatever we wanted, whenever we wanted, and I could count the number of times we had had sex in this apartment on both hands. Even worse, I could count the number of orgasms she had had on only one.

That's why we had been thinking about spicing things up a little bit. We were seeking some variety, while of course wanting to stay committed to each other. Unfortunately, Mia had discussed our plight with a new friend she had met at university. That friend had mentioned that she and her boyfriend frequented an exclusive nude resort on the coast, and that she could easily get us invited.

Why was that unfortunate, you might ask? Well, while I would of course not mind looking at the naked bodies of all the female attendees all day long, I was somewhat self-conscious about my young body. Having never been particularly interested in sports, I was in no way overweight, but also not particularly athletic. Even worse than that, I knew for a fact that my dick was well below average. After all, every young man measures his equipment and compares the results to data readily available on the internet, right? It wasn't because I was worried that Mia might find out that I was on the smaller side of things. She did watch porn. I was sure that she knew that dicks, in theory, came in much larger sizes. No. It was because my sexy young girlfriend -- herself and avid runner and very much athletic -- who until now only I had had the pleasure of seeing naked, would be nude in front of strangers who might be both better looking and more well endowed than me, and what that might lead to. And it was because I would be on display as well, and I feared that the women would judge my body. It was absolutely terrifying.

Trying to play for time, I picked up the brochure Mia's friend had given us. On the face of it, the whole thing seemed to good to be true. "Size Camping", as it was called, was an invitation-only nudist resort on a large private property, containing everything from a private beach to wonderful green pastures, a few groves as well as some small hills and mountains. The whole area was fenced off, so that all the guests could enjoy their private non-privacy. Best of all: The resort held annual festivities on the four-day weekend around the 4th of July called "Independence Weekend", which was only a week away. Best of all: The whole thing was free for anyone who was not a part of the workforce yet, food and drinks included. Probably to give the older guests something to look at if you asked me. Fortunately, Mia's friend wouldn't be able to make it that weekend, which meant that I would at least not be naked in front of somebody I knew.

"I hope this doesn't end in disaster." is what I thought.

"Sure, seems great!" is what I said.

_________________________________________________________________

Having made the drive in my old banged-up Honda Civic, we arrived at the resort on a hot Friday evening. The signs on the road we were following were already informing us that we were entering a private property, when we finally reached a large gate set into an even larger fence. The area just beyond the fence was populated by a large variety of trees, which I guessed was a bonus in the privacy department. As we pulled up, a brightly smiling woman in her twenties exited the guard booth that stood on one site of the road, and leaned down while I hurried to roll down the driver's side window. She greeted us, checked our registration and then gave us instructions to the parking lot and reception, where, being the first time guests that we were, we would receive a short tour of the property.

After parking the car and taking our only lightly packed backpacks out of the trunk, we made our way across the paved walkways towards a one-storied red stone building that we had been informed contained the reception of the resort. We entered through the automatic sliding doors into a large lobby, where a middle-aged woman sat behind a heavy oak desk. Upon hearing us enter the building, she looked up, smiled, and made her way towards us.

"Hi there! My name is Melissa", she greeted us, "I understand that this is your first time with us? Great! You can leave all your luggage here, and we will arrange for it to be brought to your cabin. If you don't mind, we can all disrobe now and I can show you around!".

Mia and I shared a nervous look. This was the moment of truth, our last chance to back out. Then my wonderful girlfriend shrugged and, in a smooth and quick motion, pulled her top up over her head. My reaction was so slow that I had not even started undressing myself when her bra hit the floor. Her magnificent breasts were freed, her nipples already hardening at the slight breeze of the air conditioning. God, I loved her body. Her breasts were just large enough that they did not fit completely into a single hand of mine, and they were so perky that I could not help but wonder if I had misunderstood something about how gravity was supposed to work.

I followed suit, thankful that the view I was enjoying did not have the same effect on me that it usually had. I was so caught up in my appreciation of Mia's slender and well trained form that I didn't even notice that our guide was nude as well until she addressed me directly.

"Oh, I guess you are really more of a grower than a shower, huh?" she asked me with a small smirk.

I was completely caught of guard. Not only because I had no idea how to respond to such a question, but also because this was the first woman besides Mia who I had ever seen naked in real life. Surely I had misheard, and this perfectly pleasant middle-aged woman had not just made a comment about the size of my soft dick in front of my naked girlfriend. Socially awkward as I am, I simply gave a little chuckle, and left it at that. Looking at Mia, I saw her frown. Perhaps I hadn't misheard after all.

Before anything else could transpire, the receptionist turned around and motioned for us to follow. She led us through a second pair of automatic doors on the opposite side of the building. The glass on this door was frosted, and it led to a long staircase winding its way down towards a beautiful large cove.

"My husband and I were among the founding members of Size Camping" our guide told us while we made our way down the many steps. "When we organized the first vacation here almost two decades ago, it was still what most people call real camping. Back then we slept in large tents on the beach. Since then, we of course have made some investments to make sure that the accommodations are a bit more luxurious. It was our vision to provide people like us with a safe haven to explore their interests. That is why we provide this experience for free to anyone who is not yet in a stable financial situation, like yourselves."

As we approached the end of the stairs, I could see what had to be at least two dozen wooden cabins on stilts with much space between them on our left hand side, while the right hand side was occupied by a beautiful sandy beach, the waves of the ocean slowly moving in and out. I spotted a group of people playing beach volleyball, all of them completely nude.

"As you can see, we have enough individual cabins to provide each couple with their own, though you are of course free to share yours with whoever you want" she briefly turned around and gave us a conspiratorial smile. "Each cabin is identical, consisting of a single room with a king-size bed and some additional furniture. Every cabin is equipped with its own bathroom, shower included."

We stopped shortly as she greeted the volleyball players. I could not help but stare at the breasts and butts of the female players, all of them young and athletic, bouncing as they jumped around, and immediately threw all my previous concerns about this place out the window. This vacation was going to be awesome.

"As you can see everyone here is just a few years older than yourselves. It's become tradition for new members to be introduced during Independence Weekend, and us old grown ups have decided to leave you kids alone for your first experience. Sadly, you will be our only new members this year, but I'm sure you'll fit right in. All in all, there are about 20 couples registered for this weekend, most of whom have already arrived."

Melissa led us to an area between the cabins, where there was a large covered terrace with enough tables and chairs to fit all of the potential guests of the resort.

"This is where we serve all the meals. Trust me, the breakfast buffet is to die for. You can also stop by at any point to get a drink or a small snack if you want" she explained, pointing out the refrigerators and storage cabinets in the area.

"And that about completes our tour." she continued, turning towards us again. "Please feel free to explore the surrounding area and meet the other members for the next few hours. This evening there will be a cozy gathering around the campfire, you shouldn't miss that. Any questions?"

Both Mia and I simply shrugged. The whole place seemed very nice and comfortable, and I could feel my girlfriend mirroring my excitement for the coming days.

"All right! Why don't I show the two of you to your cabin? With skin as light as yours I would suggest applying a conservative amount of sunscreen before engaging in any more outdoor-activities." she said, eyeing the naturally fair-skinned redhead next to me. "Especially if there are large areas of your skin that are not used to being exposed to the sun for long periods of time." she said with a wink, her eyes darting towards Mia's chest for a split second.

_________________________________________________________________

The inside of the air-conditioned cabin was as lot nicer than our own apartment. The door opened to a big room containing the bed at the opposite side, next to which stood a small dresser. The left-hand side of the room was dominated a wooden coffee table, a dark leather couch and two matching armchairs on top of a shag-pile carpet. A door next to a desk on the right-hand side led to the bathroom Melissa had mentioned, which contained a bathtub and rain shower. The wooden walls of the cabin were decorated with a peculiar mixture of beautiful landscape paintings and somewhat abstract nude drawings.

Our backpacks and clothes were already lying on the large bed. We stored the clothes that we presumably would not need until Monday into the dresser and began to search the backpacks for the sunscreen we had brought. Both of us squeezed a large amount of the cool lotion into our hands, and we started to apply it to our bodies.

Mia leaned down to rub the lotion into her calves. Standing behind her, this meant that her clean-shaven pussy was on full display for me. Feeling suddenly inspired, I approached my petite girlfriend from behind just as she straightened up again.

"Here, let me help you with that" I said, beginning to slowly massage the lotion into her voluptuous breasts, while my dick was neatly nestled between her firm butt cheeks.

"Watch out, wouldn't want you to get too excited just before we were to head out again." she said to me, slowly extracting herself from my embrace.

"Well, we could take a short break, just the two of us..." I began to suggest, but Mia cut my remark short.

"No, I don't want to be the kind of couple that drives out to a nudist resort only to spend their time holed up in their cabin. I want us to be active participants in the activities here." she explained. Noticing my obvious disappointment, she added "Don't worry though, I'm sure we can spend some quality time alone together later. And... I am really happy that our vacation already seems to have some positive effects on you." she said to me as she kissed me on the cheek.

_________________________________________________________________

As we headed out of our cabin, we both noticed that more people had joined the others on the beach. It seemed that most of the 20 couples Melissa had mentioned were now out and about, talking two one another with soft drinks in their hands or participating in various sports together.

Mia and I decided to start by taking a long walk along the beautiful beach.

"It's so amazing here. Can you believe that we get to enjoy all of this, and we don't even have to pay a penny?" my girlfriend asked me, her head turned towards me in a bright smile.

"It really feels unreal. I keep thinking I'm about to wake and realize it was all a dream." I answered as Mia rested her head on my shoulder. I felt really happy in that moment, certain that we could leave the problems that had arisen from our sex life well behind us.

"Oh hey, you two! You're the new members, right?" a female voice shouted from behind us. Turning around, I could see two stunning girls making their way towards us. Both had toned, athletic bodies with medium sized breasts and were completely clean shaven. I did my best to avert my gaze, fearing that such a close interaction would prove to be too much for my little friend.

"Hi! I'm Charlotte, this is Isabella. Welcome to Size Camping!" the girl who had shouted before said as they caught up to us. Thankfully she refrained from hugging us -- even though I would have loved to feel those perky nipples against my own body, I was certain that that would have been too much for me.

"We were wondering if the two of you would be up for a game of badminton? All the guys just started a game of soccer, and that's not really our vibe." she continued.

We happily agreed, and subsequently got our asses handed to us. Well, I got my ass handed to me. While the three women had fast reflexes and the physique required to act on them, I at times felt like my body was moving in slow motion. Holy crap, I was more out of shape than I had thought. At least Charlotte and Isabelle were gracious victors.

"Thank you, that was fun! Can't wait to see the two of you at the campfire tonight!" Isabelle said, "Anyway, better check on our boyfriends and make sure they do something besides playing soccer the whole day."

"Wow, you really suck at badminton! Or were you just too distracted by the three of us?" my girlfriend giggled as soon as the both of them were our of earshot.

"Well, that certainly didn't help" I replied, feeling my cheeks getting hot "How about we go and cool of in the ocean?"

"Great Idea. First time skinny dipping together!" Mia said, giving me a short kiss on the lips and sprinting off into the ocean. Before I could even get my toes wet, she was already up to her shoulders in the water, beckoning me to join her.

_________________________________________________________________

We spent some time fooling around in the water, kissing each other, me caressing her while she would sometimes give my dick a short stroke, and began to slowly make our way back towards the part of the beach that was more populated.

"I must say... All of this is making me very excited for later" Mia whispered into my ear.

Before I could respond, she turned around and declared "Oh, look at those two! Let's join them!", pointing towards another couple that had decided to go for a swim. They were somewhat closer to the beach, but not as close to each other as we were, as they were currently passing each other one of the volleyballs. We made our way towards them, and learned that their names were Chris and Heather. Chris seemed to be a good bit taller then I was, while Heather was as short as Mia, though her skin was a much darker shade.

"I can still remember our first time here. We are relatively new as well, having joined just last year. We are in our second year of university and really enjoy spending as much time here as possible here." Chris explained to me.

"Should we switch partners and play against each other?" Heather proposed, and we all accepted. This was the kind of switching partners I could easily agree to, putting me in a better position to see Mia's body every time she had to leap out of the water to catch the ball. Though I could not help but wonder what the rest of Heather might look like. I tried to sneak peaks of her body whenever I could, and lost out small team many points that way. But catching a look at her smaller but very firm boobs and nipples hardened by the cold water made it more than worth it. I was already looking forward to see more of her once we got out of the water.

_________________________________________________________________

I did not have to wait for too long. Heather pointed out that they had started the campfire on the beach, and we all made our way back out of the water. I did my best to hang back, hoping to get as much of an eyeful as possible of Heather, when Mia leaned in and whispered in my ear "Can't get enough of her, huh? I saw the way you looked at her back there."

"Uh. Um." I stuttered, feeling like an idiot. Of course she had noticed! I hoped that Chris was not as perceptive as my girlfriend, or at least as distracted by her as I was by his.

"Relax! I don't mind you looking, as long as you know where your place is tonight." Mia reassured me, quickly catching up to our new friends.

As everyone exited the water, I was not disappointing. Heather had a very thin and muscular body, with small boobs that fit her frame perfectly and a well-trained butt. Everyone grabbed one of the towels that lay on the beach and started to dry themselves. Fortunately, I was positioned directly behind Heather, and for the second time in a single day was treated to the look of a woman bending forwards, stretching her butt and pussy directly towards me. There too, she looked quite different than Mia. While my girlfriend had very small lips, her pussy not much more than a long slit, Heather's were long and full. I must have stared a fraction too long, as Heather straightened herself and turned around to look at me, a big grin on her face. Had she done that on purpose? Then her eyes wandered down my body, and she raised an eyebrow. Suddenly feeling self-conscious about my size, which was made even worse by having spent so much time in the cold water, I frantically started to dry myself, trying to block her view of my private parts as much as possible.

kerguelen
kerguelen
42 Followers
12