All Comments on 'Size Camping Pt. 01'

by kerguelen

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it can't wait for the next part.

wandereyewandereyeabout 1 year ago
awesome

I love the start and can't wait to see where it goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You write quite good.

Refreshing start with the protagonist not having a massive 8 inch cock, as the average above average use to be here ... Fine internal dialogue with the intriguing feeling of inferiority and shortcoming (pun not intended) in such a setting.

The flow and level of detail -- what you don't spell out in writing, but leaves to the reader to infer or fantasize -- is fine. There are imm too many stories here that delve too much into irrelevant details, but you avoided that -- as well as avoiding writing a boring, short bang, bang story where there seems to happen very little in the heads and the emotions departments of the story's characters.

As a non-native English reader I spotted a few typos etc, that good proofreading (read the story loud to yourself) or an editor ought to have identified, but not so much that the flow of reading was disturbed. The ultimate quality of the language/dialogue I must leave to others to comment upon.

Interesting plot - looking forward to the continuation. Thanks, so far!

DunkirkDunkirkabout 1 year ago

Hope they both get to fuck others while at the resort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope we get part 2 soon, too many talented writers that just write an intro and leave for months

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it.

Look everyday for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looks like we had a one hit wonder. Kerguelen has not logged in since the day after this story was posted. Unfortunate as I wanted to read more about their visit to the "camp."

cld8812cld881211 months ago

Is there going to be a next part?

MafenMafen9 months ago

Silly premise.

Too many mistakes. "caught of guard" Try "off guard". "peak" should be "peek". "and lost out small team many points" "Try "our".

Listen to how real people talk. No ne talks lie this: "I can still remember our first time here. We are relatively new as well, having joined just last year. We are in our second year of university and really enjoy spending as much time here as possible here."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous