Size Camping Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, those cocktails look great!" Mia exclaimed, having spotted what seemed to be cocktails in large transparent plastic cups. "Do you think they can make me a Tequila Sunrise? I love those." she asked Chris.

"Sure, the menu here is quite extensive. Let's get some drinks." he replied.

"Babe, can you save us some seats? I'll meet you there!" Mia said to me, and the two of them went off towards the bar.

Heather and I made our way towards the assortment of wide wooden chaise lounges, wicker beach chairs and sun loungers that were assembled around the fire. We found an empty chaise lounge and sat down on it. I was focused on letting my gaze wander, so as not to stare at the cute little tits of my very attractive companion, when she slowly leaned in until her skin was so nearly touching mine that I could feel the heat radiating off of it.

"I have to say, just must be the most impressive grower I have ever seen." she whispered in my ear.

"Uh, sorry?" I answered, certain that I must have misunderstood her.

"Oh, its just that your dick looks tiny when it's soft like this." I slowly turned towards her, the surprise of my realization that I had apparently not misheard sketched onto my face. This appeared to be the second time in a single day that someone had directly asked if my dick got a long bigger when it got hard. Sure enough, her sight was set firmly between my legs.

"I really don't think that is an appropriate topic." was all that I could conjure in my confused state.

Somehow, she seemed rather amused at what I had said, suddenly grinning and exclaiming "Come on, this is Size Camping. That topic is what this is all about!"

"Well, just because we're at a nudist resort, I don't think..." I muttered.

"Holy shit. You don't know, do you?" she said, the smile on her face slowly falling, replaced with a look of pure surprise. Then it was her turn to frown at me.

"Know what?" I asked.

"Oh my god. Okay. How do I break this to you? You and your busty redhead are currently residing at a nudist resort catering exclusively to the... extremely well endowed. Just look around! Every guy here has a massive dick. That isn't by chance, that's the whole point. All of us come here to explore our sexuality without having to fear that any partner will feel self-conscious about his size."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. A nude resort catering exclusively to particularly well endowed men and their partners? That sounded ridiculous. But then I forced myself to really look at the men around me. This whole time I had been distracted by the naked bodies of the hot women surrounding me at every point, and to be honest, I had tried my hardest not to let my eyes wander towards the other guys dicks, but she was right. I felt my stomach drop. Every single one of them was bigger soft than I was hard. Chris, who my girlfriend was currently talking to? Hung like a porn star. His soft tool looked as thick as my wrist and was resting on the biggest balls I had ever seen. It was blatantly obvious, and I instantly started to wonder if my girlfriend had noticed as well. After all, how could she not?

Size Camping indeed.

"Are you serious?" I managed to choke out, almost too shocked to speak at all.

"Yeah. I mean, don't worry." she answered. "The rule for the first day of Independence Weekend is that everyone stays with their partner, so all those guys currently checking out your girl are just window-shopping at the moment. But it's the central theme to this whole thing. Like, there are even some competitions and prizes on Sunday, measuring who has the longest or the thickest dick. There is even one about being smallest in all categories, but no one has ever won that... probably better that way." she suddenly seemed shy, like she had said too much. And who could blame her? Looking around at everyone, I felt rather certain that I might be the first one to win that very particular category.

I just sat there, absolutely stunned. What had we gotten ourselves into? I knew this whole trip was too good to be true, but I never could have anticipated this turn of events. Letting my eyes wander over the assembled couples, I noticed that there was a sudden increase in very public displays of affection. Some of them were kissing, while others went as far as groping each other. There was even a curvy brunette woman on the opposite site of the fire who was sitting on one leg of her partner, slowly caressing his hardening cock!

"Guess that's a lot to come to terms with right now, I'll give you some space and see if I can get some attention from my boyfriend." Heather said to me with a wink. She stood up, walked over to my girlfriend and whispered something into Chris's ear, who then seemed to say goodbye to my girlfriend. To my absolute mortification, Chris leaned down to give her a quick hug. A naked stranger was embracing my equally naked girlfriend, and though I could not see it, I was certain that his massive dick was touching her bare skin. Then Heather took him by the hand and led him off, presumably to get some of the attention she had mentioned to me.

Suddenly alone, Mia saw me sitting by myself, and walked over to me. "Hey beautiful" I said, my nervous heart hammering in my chest. Mia sat down on my lap and gave me a passionate kiss, our tongues dancing for a brief moment. As we parted, she opened her mouth to say something to me, but was suddenly interrupted by a loud moan. Frowning, we both looked for the source of the noise, and found it at the same time: Just opposite us, the dark haired woman had stopped caressing her lovers cock to reposition herself. While he was lying on his back, she was now in a reverse cowgirl position above him, slowly lowering herself on the biggest hard cock I had ever seen in my life. Mia turned back to me, mouth and eyes agape with shock.

"Holy fuck!" she half-whispered to me. At first I was certain that this would be too much for her, but then I felt the sudden moisture on my leg. Mia was basically leaking onto me, and I realized that I was completely hard. She bit her lip, gripped my dick hard and said "Get a condom. Now."

Not having to be told twice, I stood up as soon as she got off of me, and immediately started sprinting towards our cabin, my thin but hard 4 inches bobbing up and down with each step in the sand. This morning we had had sexual problems, now I was about to fuck my girlfriend in front of a bunch of other couples. I didn't know what to call this exhibitionist-orgy-thing, but damn I was excited to be a part of it.

Reaching the cabin in record time, I quickly rummaged through my backpack, finding the small pack of extra small condoms. I turned around, sprinting back at the same speed, but slowed down a bit when I came close to the scene on the beach. Even though I had been gone for no more than a minute or two, the picture that presented itself to me had changed drastically. Every single couple around the fire was engaged in some sexual activity: I saw couples fucking in various positions, orally pleasuring each other, women blowing their partners and licking their balls while fingering themselves. And all by herself, I saw Mia, sitting on the very edge of our seat, almost as if she could not get close enough to the action. She seemed absolutely mesmerized by the spectacle in front of her, the cocktail forgotten in one hand while she was slowly rubbing herself with the other. I closed the distance between us, already unwrapping the condom and rolling it down my rock-hard dick. When she saw me approaching she immediately got up and basically shouted "Lay down!", a command I was only to happy to follow. The moment I lay down, she instantly mounted me, reverse cowgirl, balls-deep. I hadn't even touched her, and yet she was wetter than I had ever experienced.

I was in heaven. My tiny, hot redhead was bouncing on top of me as if her life depended on it, while I was surrounded by the sounds of sex. Looking down, I could see Mia's cute little butt, but in my peripheral vision I caught glimpses of the bouncing tits of multiple women. I looked to the right, and saw a couple doing it in missionary, the man's large cock entering her in slow and steady thrusts while she made noises that I had never heard in real life. I looked to the left, and saw another couple fucking doggy-style, the guy hammering into his partner so fast that I could barely see his large extremity.

Sadly, I couldn't see Heather anywhere. Maybe that was for the better. After all, did I really want to see someone I was somewhat attracted to being impaled by a cock of that size? I could only imagine the sound those fat balls would make, slapping against her tight little body.

Unfortunately, the excitement of the day along with my current surroundings proofed to be too much for me. I tried to warn Mia, to tell her to slow down, but her mind seemed somewhere else entirely. She continued to bounce on my dick, and after a few more seconds I exploded inside the condom.

Mia turned her head around and looked at me with pure disappointment. "Sorry" I squeezed out, but she just turned away from me again. It looked to me like she had gotten back to rubbing herself, one hand working furiously at her clit, while my rapidly softening dick was still inside her. I could see her gaze wandering around, taking the whole scene in front of her in, as her other hand found her own breast and began to squeeze it, slowly twisting her nipple. It didn't take long for her to reach a climax of her own, and when it came it seemed more powerful than anything I had ever experienced with her.

With a loud "Oh fuck!" she basically fell backwards onto me, her legs trembling uncontrollably while her insides clenched my semi-hard dick so tightly that she actually pushed it out of herself. She continued to moan in what seemed like pure ecstasy for a few moments more, until all I could hear was her labored breathing.

Still panting, she let herself fall to the side, where she cuddled up to me and her lips found mine in a passionate kiss. Even with my eyes closed I could feel her grinning widely. Then her hands were on me, slowly removing the condom. When she broke the kiss, she looked down at it, and, while tying a knot into the latex, said "Wow, that's a lot... Guess you must have enjoyed that as much as I did."

Looking at her, my body was getting ready for a second round. "So, you want me to get another condom, or should we continue this in our cabin?" I asked her.

"Actually, I think I'm all done for today. But I'm certainly looking forward to tomorrow." she winked at me. I felt a little sad that my attempt to capitalize on this new-found passion had failed, but tried to focus on the positive. After all, we had already had sex on the first day of our vacation.

I don't know how long we lay there like that, surrounded by the sounds of other couples fucking, but it seemed like ages. At some point, things started to quiet down a bit, and we returned to our cabin in the now nearly complete darkness. There, not having to remove any clothes, we fell directly onto the bed, consciousness already leaving me the moment my head hit the pillow.

12