All Comments on 'Size Definitely Matters Ch. 01'

by mrnicerguy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting glimpse.

I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
After 20 years...why now?

Well written, but it doesn't explain how she could do this to her husband whom she supposedly loved for 20 years. I found it more sad than erotic. Great story and I look forward to more.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
The true slut finally came to the surface

She has probably been fucking around on him for 10 years.He just thought she was a faithful wife. Size only matters if your a cum slut and only love yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Real good start

Nicely written opener - what a nasty bitch. Let's see where it goes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Guilty Conscience

It took him long enough, but then, they had grown kids, grown together and he loved her. She had a good job, screwed around (for the last year or so) but remained with him and was generally discourteous to him. Sounds like she realized they had had a good life and she had a subleminal guilt complex; however, every intent to continue her new life style. Mean and demeaning to him, she hated being caught. I think she would ultimately have preferred to call the final shots on her terms. Anyway, now a classless slut, he has a few years of hurt and anguish to deal with as he goes about his own single way. You did mention he had had about 30 women...shame on him. It was turn about is fair play though, she really fucked him over, too bad she didn't discover her whore ways and dick fetish 20 years ago. Oh well, that's why you have a story. Yhanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it

different style of story. I liked. Hope to see more chapters.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Good but sad story

He married at 32, more than enough time to have know some thirty women without this being evidence of cheating on his part. It sounds like his wife had a mid-life crisis and is trying to justify herself to herself.... A guess on my part would be that Frank is one of her partners and that our hero will find a new relationship with Celia...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Typical story line

The writing has ability to write. However, he is mind-set on the idea that "bigger is better" as applies to a lot of things including size of external genitalia. This concept is incorrect and it has gone out of fashion.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
A very good opening chapter

conveying the pain in an honest and believable way.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Hmmm...

What a low-life cheating cunt. One of the worse I've ever seem. I see the betrayed husband was incensed, but you don't hit a woman. Another chapter. Let's see what happens...

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Pretty good

Good.start, I hope.This continues for.another chapter.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Last line is confusing. Mixing up first-person and third-person can lead to quite the mindfuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous