All Comments on 'Size Does Matter'

by PKenny5860

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments (Page 2)
DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

The title was a little misleading, it made it sound that she was going to fuck a man with a big dick and enjoy cheating on her husband. I'm glad I was totally wrong about that and glad to see that she was very faithful to her husband all the way through. I'm not sure I would condone her having dinner with another man even if it was just to help a friend, but at least she didn't cheat. I'm also glad to read that Trever chewed her out for lying to them both, she deserved that.

5-stars.

Thriller54Thriller54over 2 years ago

Hooray for womanhood. Nice to see a lady with morals

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Leopards rarely change their spots and it seems doubtful Aimee will not try again to tempt the wife with a sample of gargantuan forbidden fruit. The wife's response to her friend placing her marriage in in danger was fairly flippant and certainly overconfident. She is more at risk than she realizes. Hopefully the husband sees this and remains vigilant.

Ocker53Ocker53over 2 years ago

Nice for once to see a loving and a smart woman⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBayabout 2 years ago

She was one step from the edge of the clift

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why was she in that compromising position?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story. It belongs in the Hallmark channel.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When we were first married, I was a member of a small waterski club. On some week days only a friend and I were around so my 19 year old bride road shot. When out on the lake we would put our wetsuits on and off in the boat as we took turns. I am average size at about 3 1/2 inches in circumference 3 1/2 long flaccid and nearly 6 hard , circumcised. My friend is about twice as thick and about 6 flaccid. The first day I noticed my wife staring at his cock when we changed. When we got home I teased her about liking his big cock. She replied “ I have had a big lover so it is not the size , I stared because he had a foreskin. “

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 2 years ago

Loved it

5/5

Real loving wife.

I had missed this from one of my favorites

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So "faithful' wives can go dancing and rubbing their pussies on erections and kissing other men? I must have missed that definition update.

hatavatuhatavatualmost 2 years ago

Not many stories in this context here. I was positively surprised.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have thrown my wife of 40 years "to the curb" if she did what this wife did. Dancing with a stranger lined up by a "slut-friend".........! If my wife is out with a girl friend or a sister there is no single men allowed within 10 feet. She knows I would go straight to a lawyer if she disrespected or marriage in any way. We are in love or we aren't, no middle ground.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He doesnt object to her basically being on a date and making out with her date? Would she approve of him doing that while he is away?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Uhhhmm, how about...NO! If hubby believes she didn't actually fuck the guy, then it isn't divorce time, but if she really told him everything, he and any man would be seriously pissed at her having a date with some random guy, the intimate slow dancing, the kiss and then going up to the room with the men for more drinking. Indeed, why was a room rented , apparently in her name, in the first place? That should be a tip-off. And as for her slut friend, either wifey dumps Aimee or hubby dumps wifey. There should be zero forgiveness by wifey for a supposed friend who lies to the stud about wifey wanting a big dick and "Trevor" should seduce and fuck her. P.S. Hubby's 7 inch cock is way above average so I don't even get the monster cock thing. 3***

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mandy didn't have sex, but she went too far. When Aimee said, "He won't cross any lines, but he may try to persuade you," she should have said, "That's it. Take me home." She didn't. When Treor kissed her on both cheeks, she should have put him in his place immediately. She didn't. I don't care if she does love Dave, she went too far. In fact, she went too far just agreeing to the date. What man wants his wife out dancing with another man when he isn't there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She didn't fuck Damien, but she went way over the line. She went on a DATE with another man. She said nothing when he kissed her on both cheeks instead of shaking her hand. Instead of checking out of the hotel, she should have told Trevor to get to his room and tell Aimee to get her ass back to her own room immediately. She should have told her their friendship WAS OVER. She allowed entirely too much to happen with few consequences.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

She went on a fucking date with another man while her clueless husband works his ass off for their family. What a disloyal cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She should not have let herself get in that position. The guy might not have been as nice.

FlhotwifehubFlhotwifehub12 months ago

I agree with most of the comments here, but in a literotic stand point she is one of the most faithful wife’s out there.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Things should have been stopped on the dance floor. She let him go too far and did noting, even putting her head on his shulder as they danced. Later, when she learned about the setup, she should have marched down to Aimee's room and confronted here then and there. Even though she didn't have sex with Trevor, she went way too far.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Liked the ending but she should not have placed herself in that position to begin with. Her husband is working his butt off for his family and she is just thinking of sex. Your story, your plot. Thanks for sharing.

Pappy7Pappy710 months ago

If she had been seen on her date it would have been obvious at a glance to anyone who knew her that it wasn't her husband and as mobile as our society is it would be likely rather than maybe. Then what, dating outside of it isn't really good for a marriage and really show much in the way of devotion.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's my understanding that cheek kissing in France is reserved for those you know and are familiar with, not for someone you just met.

I agree with anonymous about GNO and dinner, drinking and dancing. With regards to the drinking and dancing. should never happen without the significant other present. In this story, it wasn't just dancing but a prearranged actual date. Nothing good could come from this.

I think that most women would be more than happy with a sex partner sporting a 7" package. 7" is well above average.

AllNigherAllNigher9 months ago

Okay a few things....

"My stimulation hit a credenza ". Must have been painful, credenzas are typically a bit heavy. Maybe you meant crescendo?

". I was memorized and found myself briefly kissing". Good he would never forget you.... unless you were actually mesmorized. This one maybe it's a typo but these things break the submersion into the story as do the mixed tenses.

That said I liked the twist of her stopping things in the room but don't think she should have been out on a double date... Or any date... at all if she was married. Certainly shouldn't have rubbed up on the guy feeling his cock or kissed him or agreed to them coming up to the room or inside.... lots of obvious escalations after the first bad decision of going in the first place. Switch it around and see what you think about a guy going on a double date with his wife out of town. Doesn't smell kosher.

And this guy is a nice guy? Don't know about that. He dumped his fiance for cheating but was happy to fuck a married woman himself so I don't see him as all that great a person frankly.

Finally hard to see her starting friend with the slut who tried so hard to ruin her marriage. Or that her husband would be so nonchalant about what his wife did going out on a date while he was out of if town.

Somehow still enjoyed the story. Pleasant change from the typical here

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I agree with the other comments saying she should not have went out at all if she knew there was going to be other guys there. And when her friend said he'd try to persuade her, she should have had the sense to realize she should have bailed and that her friend didn't have her best interests in mind; she just wanted her to try a big dick and to hell with her marriage vows. What kind of friend does that? She may have deluded herself into thinking she didn't cheat because she didn't go through with any sex, but in the eyes of many, she went way too far. She played with fire knowing full-well she shouldn't; she got lucky this time. Dave is far more understanding and forgiving than most would be.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPKenny5860@PKenny5860
Enjoy writing for fun and reading stories on Literotica.