All Comments on 'Size Does Matter'

by PKenny5860

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You shouldn't write from a female POV again.

That was about as inauthentic a female voice as I have ever read. Also, there are these things called quotation marks and punctuation that make reading a lot easier.

mordbrandmordbrandover 5 years ago
I had a friend

Similar to Aimee in that he was always getting me into fucked up situations, like run ins with the law and fights. Thankfully I finally realized that a friend like that isn't concerned one iota about you or your future. They are simply an agent of chaos. I came to my senses after getting my first non juvenile misdemeanor charge and my "friend" tried to tell the cops it was all my fault. Sadly they bought his story and I had to pay a shitload of fines. I tuned him up quite well after that, making sure he knew that we were done as friends and that he wouldn't be able to walk unassisted if he reported his lumps to the police.

You can't accept an apology from a person like Aimee, because to them it just means 'try again'.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

" He told me that I should drop Aimee as a friend."

There's no 'should' about it. The slut tried to break up their marriage, there's no way any guy would tolerate his wife being friends with a whore who was actively encouraging her to cheat.

Good story, it was nice to see an actual loving wife stay faithful to her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Your stimulation did WHAT?

"My stimulation hit a credenza...."

Impressive. I believe literacy is expected. Way to ruin a story's potential.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 5 years ago
A True Loving Wife

Great story, and moral. Hopefully it will sink in, but I doubt it.

5/5

looking4itlooking4itover 5 years ago

Sorry but the friend should be gone. Mandy’s position was clear yet Aimee was resolute in ignoring her friend’s wishes. That is not a person you want to have in your life. Not a big fan of the date itself either. Would she have done the things she did to lead Trevor on if Dave had been present? I don’t think so. So there is a dichotomy here where she tells Trevor no in the end but doesn’t act like quite as much of a faithful wife in the hours previous. Not sure if I was Dave listening afterward I would have been quite as happy with the full story, unless she edited some of the events of the evening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoyed it

Nice to see a very different ending from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She is still a whore and he is a cuck wimp

Your characters are not people to feel for. She decided to go out on her husband and the wimp ok'd it. Dinner, drinking, and dancing,what could go wrong. A conniving girlfriend who is forgiven by both. NOT! Write about real life or don't write at all.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Thoughts

"my daily routine does get a bit mundane" - As does her husband's!

"You really should try it at least once." - First of all, even if it IS somehow "better," (the women I've talked to said that it's not, that it's at BEST uncomfortable), if she's satisfied now, why screw things up? Second, if it's that great, how can she be sure that she won't want it more?

If Aimee is watching the kids, why doesn't she go to Dave?

"It's been two weeks already!" - No, it's been ONE week! Wasn't Dave home last weekend?

"with Aimee to watch my back" - LOL, the fox guarding the hen house!

When you start wondering what the guy's going to smell like, unless you're worried about B.O., and fantasizing about feeling his cock rubbing against your pussy, you're already going wrong!

Who cares what the underwear "says" if nobody is going to see it!

She's feeling horny and she's going out with her slutty girlfriend and a hunky guy, and there's going to be drinking. What could possibly go wrong?

Trevor's story about his break-up needs editing, and she was "mesmerized" by his kiss, not "memorized"!

So much for respecting her wishes!

"Respect" her as he seduces her and fucks her brains out? LOL!

Decent ending, I think that I would be dumping Aimee. The basic "set-up" was bad enough, but her lying to each of them would end it for me. There should be a new rule, that Aimee keeps her sexual escapades to herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incredible

Thank you for restoring some faith in the midst of all the ugliness that passes through this site!

macopamacopaover 5 years ago
Finally

A story about a married couple that truly love and respect each other. I was so glad that the wife stood up for her integrity.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
She can drive a car too

Why does ha have to drive home every weekend? She could leave the kids with her folks and drive to see him instead of being angry that he is too tired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good job

Good job on this story. Really enjoyed it. Good ending, except for her still being friends with the slut. Overall 5.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 5 years ago
5*s

It could have had more in content but I love the theme and gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm not sure what to say about this.

The name of this site is "Literotica". The category you chose to post in was "Loving Wives". Usually that means some type of sexual hijinks. Maybe you should have posted this in "Non-erotic"? At the end of the story I found myself thinking "Why bother posting this"? Nothing happens. Pretty boring.

OPrimeOPrimeover 5 years ago
WOW

Great Story, no cheating, a loving wife and no happy cuckold. Excellent.

arnabmondalarnabmondalover 5 years ago
Size

Technically size doesn't matter , it is the skill how one use it.

As per record average penis size is 3.5" and 5.5" when erect

There is some variation according to Race & Region , Caucasian ,African may have bigger tool ,as compared to Mongolian or Pygmy's.

Large body size has nothing to do with Penis size. Possibly Sumo wrestlers have smallest variant compare to their body mass.

Incidentally it is only the Anterior (outer) 1/3rd of Vaginal passages is sensitive to touch, rest are bland.

However in story we do enjoy horse or elephant size

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How did you slip this

5 star jewel past the moderators? It is a really good story.

Danger09Danger09over 5 years ago
As someone who's been married for 13 years

I would've beat that slutty friends ass. She was disrespectful as hell. That bitch is not a friend and Mandy should've dropped kick that hoe. She should've also dropped the slut as a friend. My husband would've insisted I drop her as a friend. I would've punched her in her fucking mouth when she knocked on my door the next day. Friends don't do that. Married women shouldn't hang around with gutter sluts. Married women shouldn't go on dates with other men. It was ok. A little boring but better than the sick garbage that's been plaguing Literotica as of late.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
PKenny

You wrote,'Trevor began to tell me how lonely he has been since returning from Paris because he broke up with his fiancée just before returning.

After she left off with her French paramour the very next morning that I decided enough was enough. I checked out of the hotel, threw her luggage and her plane ticket in the trash and returned home.' If he felt that way about what happened to him in France why would he think it would be OK to do the same thing here in the US?

You then wrote, 'She called several times wondering where I was and why did I leave with her luggage. I sent her a text telling her I didn't travel to France to have my fiancée spend the entire trip sleeping with a native so I left. As for your bag I left it behind in the room. The hotel must have disposed of it.' I know this may sound dumb but if she left for a few days why didn't she take a bag with her?

Mandy, he began sheepishly, we've been had! Mandy told me just the opposite. She said that you wanted to experience a big dick and that she told me to respect you as I seduced you and fucked your brains out." I know you meant Aimee told him just the opposite but still.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful

Finally a wife who chooses her spouse!!!!

ValintValintover 5 years ago
Thoughts

So, are we to infer that the husband has been crossing a few lines himself while away from home?

For most husbands, finding out that the wife (a) went out on a date with a guy who she knew her friend was aggressively trying to get her to sleep with, (b) danced, kissed and dry-humped him all night, (c) went up to his hotel room and got drunk with him but (d) didn't actually sleep with him... would probably care at least a little about parts A through C.

The only way I can make sense of his lack of any real emotional response is that he's just as guilty as she is, and maybe even worse.

Also, her self-righteousness about how sacred her marriage vows are to her seems a bit misplaced, given how close to actual extra-marital sex she was willing to go.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Very good

I really enjoyed your story about a real loving wife. Glad she was able to hold to her vows under pressure. But, she should never have gone on the date, knowing Aimee's slutty proclivities. Next, no way she forgives Aimee, and double no way the husband let's the friendship continue. Aimee is as trust worthy as a pissed off rattlesnake, and keeping her around is just asking for trouble down the road. Thanks for a good story. The title worried me, but you brought it home nicely. I have added you to my favorites, as I hope you will be around for a while.

gmann57gmann57over 5 years ago

5stars nice story

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Lighthearted almost romp with sweet message?

Ok, an obvious problem is her even going on a date while her husband busts his ass.

I get the message of this short and almost appreciate the anti cliche story but you have to suspend disbelief as well as accept a light cuck/wimp slut theme. A bit to swallow but at least the size curiosity wasn't a factor for this faithful wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

The ending doesn't really match her kissing the guy back on the dance floor and then going up to his room for more drinks. It's good that she came to her senses, but she was behaving inappropriately and got zero push back on it from her husband. She was also was way too quick to forgive the "friend" who set her up to potentially destroy her marriage. Even though she went out on a date with another man and didn't tell her husband before hand, with the motivation being that her friend talked up the guy's big dick, it may not be reason to divorce over, but she'd be in the dog house and she sure as hell wouldn't be friends with Aimee anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's an okay story.

It's a nice, romantic story line. Not being the usual fare found here, involving extramarital sex, it was markedly different. I gave it only three stars, though, from a literary perspective. Piss-poor punctuation kills a story. You killed your story. Here are all of the commas that you did not put in your story, but that you should have (along with some periods and quotation marks): ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

..." ",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,," ",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. Hopefully, now you know what a comma looks like.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 5 years ago
NOT BAD!

PK, this isn’t a bad story, but it has a lot of weakness. (You asked for constructive criticism, don’t forget) so here goes.

@ Proofread several more times. You might find it helpful to print out the story and then read it aloud. If you use Word, you probably can let Word read it to you.

@When using a word you aren’t 100% sure of, use the thesaurus. It’s saved me from posting some really bad screw-ups.

@ Go easy on the measurements. Several have pointed out to me the advantages of just generalizing when describing our hero; a cock over 10 inches and as big around as a coke can is useful for large cattle, small mares, and bar room betting only. Women, at least the ones I know anything about, are not hollow below the navel and a dick that size would surely be painful. At least one woman, when faced with a oversized cock, said, “You ain’t putting that thing in me.”

@ The reader who points out this really isn’t Loving Wives story is absolutely correct. Anyone who reads the description for LW surely should realize it’s really not about loving, faithful wives, but about those who take on other riders.

@ Valint, did we read the same story? What leads you to think the husband crossed some lines. Sounded to me like his ass would have been dragging too much to even think about it.

@Danger09—Read your Bio: Seems to me when we post here on Literotica we are telling readers that one or more of your pet peeves are about to take place. You and I both better hope EVERYTHING can be forgiven, for we all fall short of God’s standards and we will meet Him sooner or later. BTW, you sound like a person who’d be fun to be around.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 5 years ago
Nice Story!

Never enough true loving wives stories. Way too much cheating, cuckolding & humiliation to their husbands. So kudos to making this category more like many of us prefer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I was a little worried about Trevor

I mean, I've seen a lot of stories where the guy is cheated on and then pretty much does to another guy what was done to him. You actually came up with a guy who's not a hypocrite and really does seem like a nice guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To all the commenters

...who are saying it's good to have a story about a loving wife who doesn't stray, well, you do realize that this ENTIRE category is supposed to be about wives having sex with others, don't you? No? Well then maybe you need to read the description of this category on Literotica's main page. While this is a good story, it definitely would be better suited to some other category. The mere fact that some of you are stating it should be here basically shows your inability to follow direction and your ignorance of the category as a whole.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
THIS IS FOR ALL POTENTIAL CHEATERS AND CHEATEES

absence makes the heart grow but think if the thrill is gone, TK U MLJ LV NV

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Good story

Not the best wife, but we've all read about worse. She made the right choice in the end. Other than a few fun word substitutions,it was well told.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 5 years ago
I gave this a 5* rating but

I still have to wonder what Dave is going to be thinking about after realizing that while he was busting his ass for the family Mandy went out on a date. Even if it was only dinner and dancing it was a date with another man - there will be some repercussions down the line as life continues.

Impo_64Impo_64over 5 years ago
A good story...

A good story...Another wife having a whore as a friend, trying for her to cheat...But like many other women, this one resisted knowing what road would take her to a happy life...4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Boring...

Boring...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A loyal loving wife with two young daughters, . . .

and her best friend is a promiscuous slut? And she's OK with that, respects her, trusts her, wants her around her husband and children? Other than that preposterous detail, it was a heart warming story.

But hows does the husband know she didn't actually fuck Trevor? She didn't tell her husband that her dinner with the slut would include two men. The husband knows she went to the hotel, had a reserved room, and that Trevor spent the night in the room. How does he know his wife wasn't in the room with Trevor? Yeah, some nagging unanswered questions that will slowly eat away at the marriage. If Aimee is not history soon, the marriage eventually will be.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 5 years ago
5

Nice story about a good couple .... but shows that married folks shouldnt go bar hoppi g or whatever with singles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

so going out on a date with an ather man you do not consider cheating ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fuckin' boring!

This is a site for hot sex stories! WTF, this was boring! Wife is just a teaser and not truly faithful; she just wanted a walk on the wild side but wouldn't put out. Rejecting her seducer just let out all of the pressure in the story. Sooo....BORING! But the puritans are happy.

OnethirdOnethirdover 5 years ago
Refreshingly different

Well it scores low on the erotic scale and higher on the loving scale. Really was expecting the usual ending, but I like surprises. Her husband better not leave her alone too many more times, though...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well...?

There were a lot of typos, and jumbled-up sentences, but I could figure them out fast. Didn't really interrupt the story flow much...

I liked this story, the plot unfolded quickly, (way too quickly, in my way of thinking), (IE: there were several points you could've added a few more paragraphs, and fleshed the story out better, kept the surprise in better, until you let it burst on us, at end).

Still, I liked the way this story unfolded, not knowing what the wife would do, until the end.

The wording was kinda weird, at the very end, for a wife to say to her husband today, but you got the sentiments dead-on right! The wife here, scored big points with me, in why she didn't cheat, and when telling her husband what happened, she didn't cheat for all the right reasons! Maybe that's why he could forgive her so easily!

I do agree with two or three of the last comments here, most recent, in that...if this story were reality, I don't think the husband would've accepted she didn't cheat on him, that easily, since she met the fucker, on a night out for dining and dancing at a hotel, she should never of went out on.

Worst problem for me is, she and her girlfriend had a room rented there. Way too easy for her to cheat on him and he'd never known about it!

If my wife told me she'd pulled a stupid, boneheaded date night out with some other man like that, while I was gone, working to support her and our kids and home, regardless the reasons she gave me, for not having cheated, I would still make her prove she didn't cheat! Problems is, besides her word, which doesn't mean much to me now, after the fact, HOW will she prove to me, she didn't cheat? Therein, lies the problems, pulling a dumb, ignorant stunt like this!

Still, in this story, she didn't cheat, she and her husband worked it out, and they kept their marriage and home this time, and didn't destroy their precious, innocent little young girls lives, in a nasty divorce! Any couple who can beat another divorce and make it back to happiness together, that's a definite win-win for everyone in that family, to me!

Lot of writing mistakes in this story, but you stayed on plot, kept it mostly believable, still wrote good fiction, so by the end, that's why to me, it was still a very good story! Also why I gave you a full five stars!

I really like a story on this site, where a couple almost goes over the edge and destroys the marriage, yet at last second, one or both spouses, pulls their heads out of their asses, saves the marriage, and wind-up being happy together in their marriage again! Wind up being good parents, giving a good loving home, to their children!

I really enjoy stories like you've just written! I hope you will write a lot more stories, just like this!

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 5 years ago
Thank you for the story.

I would also like to say thank you to all the new authors who have been posting several stories, lately. Stories about sympathetic characters have been outnumbering the stories about hoes and sketchy shit for several days. Keep up the good work. It's refreshing to open LW and see something to read that doesn't cause the gorge to rise. No humiliation, no murders, pretty good stuff. Talk to a few women about the size thing, though. Women wanting a giant dong is a myth. There may be a few out there, but that's a male thing. Trust me, I would run screaming from the foot long dong. Either that or break the damn thing so it couldn't injure anyone. Thanks again, Randi.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago
Big problems

Here's the thing. I'm flipping the script. Let's say your best friend keeps trying to convince you to cheat on your wife with one of his fuckbuddies on call. Are you going to keep that motherfucker as a friend? Not if you really value your family you won't. If you do, and your wife knows what kind of dude he is, is she going to have a fucking cow about it? Fuck yes she will, and for good cause. If he actually tries to secretly set you up with some hottie under false circumstances, are you going to forgive him or even withhold an ass beating? No, not if you have any fucking sense or respect for yourself. If you are going to meet one of your "friend's" little whores on call for a social engagement and LIE to your wife and claim that you and your buddy are just going to hit the pub for a bit, are you ALREADY CHEATING? YES, and good luck ever getting her to trust you again.

1--she should know goddamn well to get rid of any friends who try to get her to cheat. Continuing to hang with this bitch and ask for weekly details in her escapades is proof of her simply working up the nerve to start fucking around herself. She should know this. You've got 'Team US" which is you, your spouse, and your kids. Then you've got "Team World", which is everyone else, a lot of people, this bitch included, would do well to remember which fucking team they're on.

2--She betrayed her husband when she agreed to the fucking date and then lied to him about what was going on. THIS is how most cheaters end up cheating. They don't make a decision "I'm going to go out and fuck someone today", they make choices like this and then afterwords try to justify things with statements like "it just happened". No the fuck it didn't, bitch. You know what will eventually happen when you do shit like this, that's why you hid it from your spouse to begin with. That's also why the bitch who cheats with a co-worker never previously told her husband she's been meeting this guy from work for lunch every day for weeks or months, cause she knows how he will react because deep down she knows she's fucking up.

3--She lied to and almost fucked around on her husband because of this manipulative cunt Aimee. When he says she should drop Aimee as a friend, this dumb fucking bitch ought to listen, cause she's already lucky he's not telling her to pack her goddamn shit and go stay with her parents while he decides whether or not to just divorce her ass and get it over with.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 5 years ago
Sbrooks103x comment.

Summed it up nicely.

Will add some of the dialogue was a bit stilted.

Over all though a decent story.

Keep writing and posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you

This is a great story, one about true love.

This site needs a lot more like this.

ValintValintover 5 years ago
@thecarolinadreamer

Why did I wonder if the husband had strayed?

His complete lack of any emotional reaction to finding out that his wife had gone out on a date, danced with and made out with the guy, and then went up to his hotel room and got drunk with him. That makes little sense to me, if you assume that he actually cares about his wife and his marriage.

One possible explanation is that *he's* crossed a few lines as well (maybe gone out drinking with the guys and let things go too far with a local barfly), that he feels guilty about, so he can't really come down on her too harshly without feeling like a hypocrite.

RafeGirondeRafeGirondeover 5 years ago
Credenza? Don’t you mean crescendo?

I can forgive gr and sp, but credenza?

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 5 years ago
aw

that was cute, finding an actual loving wife in "loving wife" cat is always a rare treat

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A rare winning love story

No sluts or cheating a true marriage commitment

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 5 years ago
Nice

She didn't cheat. She had no intention of cheating. In spite of a slut friend trying to tempt her she was faithful to her husband. Excellent!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 5 years ago
Great story!

Thought it was going to be another “paint by numbers” cheating story so I was very pleasantly surprised.

Thank you!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@Valint

You're certainly free to make whatever speculations you want, but there was nothing stated in the story to back up your claim.

As I and others have said, a fairer speculation is why didn't SHE ever drive out to see him, especially as her loneliness is what almost drove her to cheat? She obviously had resources to watch the kids.

andyinozandyinozover 5 years ago
sbrooks103x

I was thinking exactly the same thing.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 5 years ago
Not much sexcitement in this story

You might come out of this meeting all squeaky clean, but most of us are in here, are after "naughty" so it was a waste of time reading and a real turn off. disappointing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Her stimulation hit a credenza

She got off on the dining room cabinet? Really?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Another Thought on the Driving

Why not have them BOTH drive, meeting halfway, then it's only an hour and a half drive for each of them!

Yes, this kills the plot, and it probably doesn't help much if he's working anyway, just sayin'!

VenustasVenustasover 5 years ago
Stimulation hit a credenza?

Gees she should be checking her stimulation for splinters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where do these people live?

If the average size of a penis is 3.5 - 5.5 inches and Aimee is fucking two to four men a week with 8+ inches then they must be living in fucking Africa!!!

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

bumknee52bumknee52over 5 years ago
really

This really IS a "loving wives" story. Thanks! Although I only gave it three stars because, while the story is sweet, it's not erotic.

maninconnmaninconnover 5 years ago
Aw.....that’s sweet.

‘Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Don't Thinik So

bumknee52 thinks this "IS a 'loving wives' story" but I'm not so sure. If Mandy was a true loving wife she would stay at home and wait for Dave's return. She may have stopped Trevor before he scored but while she was dancing she took pleasure and excitement in his arms and returned his kiss. Then she went to a hotel room with him. If all she wanted was to dance and have a few drinks Mandy should have stayed in the bar. No wonder Trevor thought she was hot for his big package; that she was the same as Amiee. No she was a cheating wife who got smart at the last minute and she was lucky that Trevor had experienced the pain of a cheating lover and didn't take what he thought was due him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
meet him

If getting together was so damn important for a couple - and she was willing to get a hotel room to screw off with her "friend"? Why not do that with her husband?

Why not get the hotel room near the jobsite, surprise the man working his ass off by bringing him dinner and a little dessert? Would he be tired? - yes! Would he appreciate the generosity, the thought, the act, even if he wasn't able to take full advantage of the dessert? - YES!!!

What kind of friend tries to lead you into damnation and crisis?

Beyond that, it was decent that she told him the truth of it, although it might send up some flags about why and what he's worth in her eyes.

Smokepole

fritz51fritz51about 5 years ago
Great story but...

I still have a problem with a wife going out on a date with another guy for any reason. She needs to suck it up just like her hubby is doing. Work her rubber friend as needed but a double date with her slut friend is taboo. The comment that she could have booked a room to surprise hubby is a valid point and what she should have done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I'm Perplexed By Married People Dating Too

You want us to empathize with your protagonist at least a little. This seems like a poor choice for a plot.

And you had an opening for a great line about his hypocrisy regarding his ex fiance. "Hey! New that you're ok with cheating, why don't you look her up and reconnect? It'll be great!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hummm this sounds like my wife

However I am NOT sure of what she did on my out of town assignments.. Why? because she would call the hotel where I was staying... never on the cell.... too make sure I was where she thought I would be... I never could get her on the phone...

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfover 4 years ago
Married women dancing perplexed me

In many LW stories, married women go out with their girlfriends "just for a little dinner and dancing." I'm sorry but my husband and I only dance with each other. Is that old fashioned? There is no room in my marriage for dancing with other partners. Why do married people feel the need to do this? As I said, perhaps I'm old fashioned.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
thank you!

thanks for not turning this into some wife-cheating for a big dick story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Edit your writings!!

Mandy is a little simple....or really just stupid? Or possibly the writer is? Just going out on a date and booking a room at a hotel....c'mon why would you do all that if she really thought nothing was going to happen? Stupid premise to start with! Also sometimes you have to insert certain words or letters into a sentence in order that they make sense! You obviously feel you don't have to do this! Gave this story a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LW size

About 90 percent of men in the world are from 4.5 to 6.5, so her hubby is already rather large. Her friend must live on a porn set if she does guys with 8 inches or more with regularity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Finally!

I enjoyed this rather rare story on Literotica where the wife chooses her marriage over cheating . However she did make a big mistake agreeing to even go on the date and then putting herself in a dangerous situation by going up to the hotel room with the big-dicked studs.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Yep, that works! 5*****

That was nice. I'd prefer my wife didn't take it as far as that character did, but she still knew reality from fantasy and made the right decision. Good story.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Great change of pace

This was a great story, wife chooses fidelity and marriage over cheating. 5 stars.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
A true loving wife.

Refreshingly different. Every once in a while (rarely) you find a story here in the LW's category where the wife's resolve never wavers. This is one. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoyed this

Finally a true loving wife story. I enjoyed this alot, thank you!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

I like Just_Words and Randi's comments on the story. My original comment stands. Great story.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Hmmm...

What! No cheating or cuck crap?

What is LW coming to?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderful

Great story and better message, Thank you!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Really liked this story, enjoyed it a lot.

ranec1ranec1about 4 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

chuckysmariachuckysmariaabout 4 years ago
observe what she do not what she says

Sorry but this tripe is garbage. Is one slip forgivable? Sure. but she has yet ask for forgiveness nor attempting to break off with her cancer of a friend. What we have here is a story of a woman who got away with her bad behavior. A woman who pays lip service to her vows. If she really wants to uphold her vows she should have said fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WHY WOULD SHE........

Continue to hang out with someone who cares so little about her marriage? This is not a friend. If she's not willing to dump her she's not worth keeping around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Well, per usual with you, another steaming pile of shit.

kdad9010kdad9010over 3 years ago

Great ending in a category that’s over filled with cheating, anger and revenge. Thank you for sharing!!

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

She was WRONG for drinking and dancing with another man.

fritz51fritz51about 3 years ago
It seems that the intent was to give this wife credit, but...

This statement stuck in my craw: "I don't think it would be a good idea to go on a date with another man especially with Dave out of town..." Seems to me that's nearly enough to pull the plug over, or at least... the very least, put her on notice.

Then she does just that - dates another man... including going up into the hotel room with him.

OK, she fesses all. Maybe - (including the pussy humping, nipple scrapping & kiss? I wonder.)

What does hubby do? Praises of her. What will she do the next time he's out of town or working too much? Go on a date. Why not? He's already given her actions his blessing.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

One more time for a real loving wife story. Enjoyed it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Finally

I an actual loving wife story. Surprised it was from you based on all your other stories but was happy I got to this one. More of this please and less of that other RAAC shit where the wives can do anything to their wimpy husbands and still end up together.

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 3 years ago

Every married woman needs another woman to convince her that cheating is optional and sometimes needed and ok as long as the husband is in the dark. But the sun always rises to shine the light of reality.

MormonJackMormonJackover 2 years ago

Good overall story and moral. But I wonder: if she is so in love, why did she agree to go on a date? And when Trevor explained how he had been dumped on by is prior girlfriend, why didn't she speak up then? Ok, maybe in their marriage it is ok to date others, even thought she did it behind his back - not cool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

oh man this is boring.........very, very....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great and rewarding story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now that was a true life realistic story,that scenario goes down way more times, than a wife failing the test/temptation. Though she should not have put herself in that position in the first place.Most good looking wives pass the test 95% of the time, unless she has reason not to feel guilty. Again a well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good story..i do agree with maximilf. I also am a believer in that a spouse,male or female should never be dancing without their spouse present and given the ok for THAT dance,not on going dancing. Another pet pieve i have is Girls Night Out to a night club with a dance floor. Might as well hand out a hall pass because eventually thats what it becomes, seen/heard it to many times. What sane husband allows that. Sure no problem for a GNO to Red Lobster, a hen house party or Movie. But-night club+alcohol+dance floor=marriage suicide.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Full of hypocrisy, states she thinks it would be wrong to go on a date, then does it anyway. Crotch grinding and romantic kissing, wonder how she'd feel if hubby did this?....

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

The kids were with the grandparents, she missed her husband, why didn't she just drive the 3 hours to surprise him? She didn't need to go to dinner and dancing with another man.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Noice… very noice! Good story…very well-writte. Thank- you for this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In accordance with LW stories, we can reduce cheating by 50% by simply rounding up all the slutty "best friends" and require them to only interact with each other!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPKenny5860@PKenny5860
Enjoy writing for fun and reading stories on Literotica.