Size Does Matter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She called several times wondering where I was and why did I leave with her luggage. I sent her a text telling her I didn't travel to France to have my fiancée spend the entire trip sleeping with a native so I left. As for your bag I left it behind in the room. The hotel must have disposed of it."

He added "Then she had the gall to ask me to send her money for clothes and a ticket back to the states. I simply told her to ask the Frenchman. I blocked her number and I don't know or really care what happens to her. As far as I'm concerned she's on her own."

I found myself feeling sorry for the guy. He seems genuinely nice. We returned to the dance floor and danced several dances. He held me close and I even put my head on his shoulder. I could feel his bulge rubbing up against my crotch. I could feel my pussy dampen and my nipples stiffen inside my bra.

I enjoyed feeling the arms of a man wrapped around me and holding me close. It had been way too long since I have felt the warmth and closeness of a man. As the final dance was coming to an end Trevor pulled me in and kissed me on the lips. I was memorized and found myself briefly kissing him back before pushing him away and walking back to our table.

Aimee and Damien were already back. Aimee asked Damien "Will you boys walk us back to our room?"

"No problem!" Damien offered quickly.

Arriving at the room Aimee asks the guys to come in for a nightcap. She had brought a bottle of wine with her. Aimee put on some music from her phone and it didn't take long for the four of us to finish the bottle off.

"Hey I got another bottle in our room. Aimee, why don't you come with me and we'll get it." Damien said somewhat excitedly.

I didn't even know they were staying in the hotel. I saw Aimee give me a wink before the door clicked shut. I was staring at the door as Aimee and Damien left and before I could realize what was happening I felt Trevor come up from behind and wrap his arms around me.

He leaned in and whispered in my ear "They have plans for the rest of the night and they won't be back until morning."

He started to kiss the back of my neck and his erection was pressing firmly into my ass. I start to struggle to free myself from his grasp without much success. "Let me go!" I screamed at him and he relinquished his grip on me and backed away.

I turned around with fire in my eyes and when I looked into his eyes I saw a mixture of surprise, pain, and confusion in his expression. He immediately had a genuine look of panic as he said, "Oh Mandy I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you!"

"Trevor Aimee make it clear that it was to be dinner and dancing only! She told me you understood. She told me you were a good guy and a gentleman and that I could trust you to respect me and my wishes." I said rather forcefully.

"Mandy, he began sheepishly, we've been had! Mandy told me just the opposite. She said that you wanted to experience a big dick and that she told me to respect you as I seduced you and fucked your brains out."

"Damien told me that they would slip away so I could make your fantasy happen. When we were dancing I thought you were into me and were just playing hard to get to keep up appearances." He said looking a bit angry, ashamed, and put out realizing he wasn't going to get laid tonight.

"Trevor, please have a seat. I'm sorry I should have stopped things after you kissed me when we were dancing. It's not that I don't find you sexy and attractive because I do. You seem like a nice guy and it appears we've both been played for a fool." I told him because it was true and I didn't think he deserved to be treated so badly by Aimee.

"I'm very flattered that you would find me attractive and any girl would be lucky to spend the night with you if they were single and unspoken for. However, I'm a married woman and I love my husband with all of my heart."

"I would never jeopardize my marriage or my family for a one night stand and most definitely not due to the size of some guys' package. Am I a bit curious? Sure. However size isn't important to me and never has been." Because he is a nice guy I want him to understand why I'm rejecting him.

"I never had any desire to find out what a big dick feels like. Tonight for me was never about fulfilling some fantasy and I never planned or intended to have sex with anyone this evening. Dave is all the man I have and ever will need. Besides, in my world love out trumps lust any day of the week!"

By the time I finished speaking Trevor had tipped his head down. I could tell he was a bit embarrassed by the whole fiasco. It wasn't his fault that he was mislead by Aimee's misguided notion that I needed and secretly "desired "to fuck a guy with a big dick.

"Look Trevor, if I was single we might have had a fun night. Please believe me it has nothing to do with you and everything to do with my husband."

"Mandy I hope that someday I find a woman who is as fiercely loyal as you are. But what are we going to do tonight? There is only this king sized bed."

"Let's go down to the front desk and I'll check out and you can check in. You pay for the room and I'll take an Uber back home. Aimee drove so she can get herself home in the morning. Believe me we are going to have a "come to Jesus" moment tomorrow."

So we went to the front desk and explained the situation. The clerk changed the occupant and I gave Trevor a quick embrace before he headed back to his room. I couldn't wait to get back home.

The next day Aimee knocked on the door and came in hanging her head. "Oh Mandy can you ever forgive me!" She started sobbing; "I should have listened to you! Trevor screamed at me this morning and told me what you said. I feel so bad for embarrassing him as he really is a nice guy. Can you forgive me?"

"Aimee I forgive you! I said looking at her sternly. Get one thing straight, my wedding vows are not just a bunch of words they were a promise and a commitment taken freely and given willingly. Nothing is more sacred to me. If you ever pull another stunt like this...''she interrupted me saying,

"Believe me I get it and it will never happen again! I hope I find a guy that I could feel that way with. You are so lucky."

I just nodded in agreement knowing how right she is and knowing just how lucky I am. While Trevor might have fueled my fantasies for a bit I know where fantasy ends and reality begins.

When Dave finally came home I told him the entire story. All he said was, "What was that dizzy bitch thinking?" He told me that I should drop Aimee as a friend.

"Babe, her only problem is that she believes all women think like she does, with the mindset of a slut and that we are all size queens lusting for the perfect male specimen. I let her know in no uncertain terms that I already found him and locked him in exclusively!" I saw Dave smile as I said that.

"I love you babe and there is nothing out there in the world that I want more than your love, respect, and fidelity. I pledge to give that to you every single day and that's all I expect from you in return." Dave took hold of my shoulders and looking directly into my eyes told me

"I love you with every fiber of my being. The fact that you had a choice to cheat or stay faithful and you chose me says volumes about your character. Telling me about everything that went on demonstrates your devotion to me, to us. I have nothing but undying love and respect for you."

"Since the girls are at a sleepover, let's take advantage of some precious alone time. Mrs. Miller if you will join me in the bedroom I'll prove how much I love you!"

I remember telling Aimee and then Trevor that size doesn't matter. However I was wrong. Size does matter, the size of your heart and the enormity of your love. That is the difference between pure lust and extreme passion. It's finding someone who can share your life, your entire life beyond the bedroom.

As he was running up the stairs I ran after him giggling all the way.

12