All Comments on 'Size Does Not Matter Laying Down'

by redkissy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
tendernsweet2tendernsweet2over 7 years ago
Just ...

Just love it when a good story just comes together and everybody is as happy as pxxp and all is well in candy land !* Need more like this one instead of the same ole same ole all the time.!** "4" all the way.^

SirBigfootSirBigfootalmost 7 years ago
4*

would have been 5 if there had been a follow up chapter... hint hint.

I like your stories, but like the one about prom night, they need more chapters, IMO.

Keep up the good work

funandboldfunandboldabout 6 years ago
Because of the Other Comment...I Gave You a 5!!!

A good story is a good story, whether the writer feels the vibe to extend it is his/her decision. Sometimes people don't realize that this is a creative process and we do what we can. Sometimes you can't think of a continuation that would be as hot as the first part so what is the sense in continuing if you don't feel that the qualities that you think the reader will enjoy are possible to recreate, you may as well go on to next kinky idea in your head!

If you enjoy our work, don't punish us for what you think we should do next. Honestly, we're doing this for ourselves, and you get to enjoy the fruits of our labor!

Great story, well written, realistic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredkissy@redkissy
579 Followers
Married to a awesome man that loves sex as much as i do. I have a wonderful imagination and fantasies so i enjoy writing them down and sharing them with the lit readers. I want to thank everyone for reading and enjoying my stories.