All Comments on 'Size Queen Accepts Her A-Dick-tion'

by spr1987

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man, that went downhill fast. I don’t mind loving wives stories as much as some other readers here do, but this is some bad cuck shit right here.

Jess36DDJess36DDover 2 years ago

Mmmm, lucky girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BBC is pure mythology. The research on this is clear. There is no association between length or girth of a penis and skin tone. None. Just a fucking whore that likes strange dick. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it please continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

God, I wish she was my wife. As a sissy I need to be a cocksleeve too, as a husband I need to be him. 4yourpleasureiam I can not wait for him to clean her cum filled body.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought that was a good twist, getting the husband to buy into his cuckokding.

How long till he’s on clean up duty?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Whatever. Such a hot mess. All this does us perpetuate a bunch of dumb stereotypes and cultural memes. An average penis is 5.1-5.5 inches in length depending on various studies and measurement procedures (BP or NBP) across ALL ethnicities. The standard deviation of length is about 0.6 inches. Black mem average 6.36 inches with a stand devation of 0.8 inches. But looking at other erhnic subsets, Northern Europeans are almost indistinguishable at 6.25 inches on average and 0.75 inches standard deviation. This means if you took a thousand black men and a 1000 Northern Europeans their penis lengths would be almost indistinguishable and statistically speaking would be considered very close and unable to reject the null hypothesis (look it up if you don't know what that means). Ironically the country with the largest penis size amongst its male citizen is Ecuador coming in at an impressive 6.95 inches. So logically size queens shouldn't be searching for black men they should head down to Ecuador. Also just as importantly, there is only a low correlation between length and girth. Some but not enough to write a social science paper on. Hence guess what. The mythical black penis is a a trope used in stories and perpetuated by the porn industry that goes out and finds black men with the largest penises they can find regardless of any other features and then often get the to have surgery. Ever wonder in interracial porn why their penises flop around and don't sit up on their own when erect? Surgery, cutting a small tendon underneath that gives them the appearance of an extra inch by how they hang. Lexington Steele anyone? Also wonder why the larger penises don't always stay erect or in most cases erect means a bit spongy? Blood flow. Lastly porn start measurements are frequently overestimated and publicized. Ok John Holmes was a freak but he wasn't 13 inches. Peter North was in reality a solid, admittedly girth, 8 inches. Lexington Steele is 9.5 inches. People have proven by comparison to other objects on screen that Mandingo is at most 10 inches. Zero foot longs there. All this type of story does is promote racial stereotypes and portray women as mindless bimbos seeking orgasm with big dicks, when in fact large scale studies of sexually active women 18 to 55, show that to them the perfect size for fulfillment is six to.eight inches with seven as the Goldilocks size across the study of thousands of women. Once they are asked about 9 inches more than 50% note they cannot be maximally fulfilled due to primarily, wait for.it, pain. Their fulfill.ent going down substantially with inceased size above 9 inches. Which is ironic because most of those women in the study have never actually experienced a great than 9 inch penis no matter how active they have been, even if they thought they had (both genders have illusions about penis size when on larger side). What's more is virtually no.women can even get an entire 9 inch penis into her vaginal tract. Jsut leaves extra inches outside. Big whoop! On the other hand it is interesting that the Goldilocks zone is 6 to 8 inches, but men average around 5 inches and 7 inches is like 2.5 standard deviations away so means 95% of male population is below there idea. The good news is that a lot of women can be satisfied and fall in love without f$cking a guy with the perfect sized penis. Heaven forbid. Unfortunately stories like this paint women as sex toys. And them we have cuckolding. A cultural.meme that lives on in porna dn these stories but the active cuckolding participants (from husband's side) is a ti y fraction of the population, though many of them apparently read thse stories on this site. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Surprise, surprise! The husband is a closet cuck and wants her to get fucked by others. They make a good pair.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspr1987@spr1987
Dominant younger Man with a preference for rough play and older women. I also have a very creative mind and love to try new and exciting things. I write about things I have experienced and things very personal to me. I tend to focus more on the emotional side of sexual inte...