All Comments on 'Size Queen Gets Put In Her Place'

by Canaguy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Huh?

38 triple K size bra and a 19" dick?! I know these stories come from the writer's imagination but damn! This story was not listed under sci-fi. I couldn't even get into it because it was literally, unbelievable! Either change the bra and dick size in the rewrite or change the type of story it's listed under. If you did that, the story could actually be really good and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ugg!

I can't understand why people can't stop complaining about imaginary sizes. Dude, some people like unrealistic erotic size stories. Seriously, some people find the outrageous proportions, pretty hot. I do. Really.

There are about 1000 to 1 stories with ordinary genitalia out there. Please pick one of them, and stop ruining it for those who want to read out 19 inch cocks titty fucking 38KKK babongas.

jago668jago668about 8 years ago
Not completely unrealistic

The breast size while large isn't unrealistic (no triple K's), but there are M cups out there Rachel Aldana and Stephanie Fox being two that come to mind (natural sizes). Also that is in British measuring, so they would be larger in American cup sizes since in America we don't do double letter measurements once out of the D's. So they would convert to a P cup in American sizes. Those are also in 32 band size.

Now the longest penis on record that I'm aware of is 13.5 inches (Jonah Falcon). So the story goes 50% beyond that.

The point of the story wasn't to be realistic. It was to be over the top. Which funnily enough it only does 50% of the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Total load of crap

Stick this shit right back up your ass hole and don't crap on this site any more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please Continue

You have an interesting story. Some grammar correction and longer chapter should put this story back on track. Don't let haters and realist conservatives from real live destroy your imagination in this fiction website, mr. Writer.

Can't wait for Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
?

Why are people caring about the sizes? It's an over the top fantasy. It's obviously not supposed to be realistic. Just do like I do: when picturing it in your mind make things a little smaller. Easy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OMG awesome story!!

Dude I loved the story! I have to join the supporters of the unrealistic size here and say that finding stories like these is really hard. Most stories stop at around the (more or less)realistic sizes of 10-12 inches for a cock. So all of y'all who don't like it - you don't have to read it. You have plebty of other options online, don't ruin this for size-fetishers like me.

Besides that - the story is super hot and intense, you really know how to build tension, make good comparisons between characters and most importantly - to build the story up to a climax and actually finish strong! A lot of stories just sort of drag on and have a VERY disaplointing anti-climax which I think borderlines illigal activity. But your story is awesome.

Please continue writing and don't be discouraged by haters! 😃

I hope there'll be also a 2nd chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

16K views already

25 favorites ..

quality of the writing speaks for itself

looking forward to more of vickki's adventure / destruction

a worthy 5 stars

ForeShadowForeShadowalmost 8 years ago
Good stuff!

Ignore demands from readers to tailor the story to their specific interests; write what you like. Obviously they read it all the way though and liked it enough to complain that one aspect was not to their specific taste, so I think you're fine.

In terms of writing, you did a good job. You introduced 'Normal' and had 'Normal' change with the meeting of Geoff. You clearly set up Veronica's characters in the beginning and have a clear idea of an arc for her, which is good. I like the idea of an arrogant, spoiled, beauty that falls from grace. You also end on a good note, creating an air of mystery to draw the reader back. I'm curious as to who this new woman is and who Geoff is. My personal aesthetic leads me to imagine a woman with bigger breasts than Veronica who can take Geoff's cock more easily. The idea of Veronica being outdone by a female rival is compelling to me, but I have no idea what you have planned, and that is compelling!

Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Totally amateurish

And a turn on.

Great stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!

One of the hottest stories I have read in a while. been waiting far to long for the rest of the story. please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It's petty but

i get distracted with the grammar, vocab and spelling of a grade three. Not a complaint on the plot, they aren't really expected. But the writer is supposed to create an environment where the reader can buy in. Looking at the big "viens" on his cock breaks the entry into that temporary world. Just picked that one randomly, there are dozens. Even the literotica spell checker caught lots of them. ( Not intended as an insult Lit.).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Definitely need more scenes with her Geof! Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What people are talking about?

Like two users said this story isn't good, which I had to personally agree with. From my experiences I would rank it as rather average.

And again, from my experiences there isn't really lack of stories with oversized breasts or dicks, even if indeed majority will still present at most 12 inch penises or Cup D/E breasts nor it is different in it's content. It's literally just another egoistical bimbo getting plowed by a overmuscular dude bro, there's thousands of stories like this and I geniuely don't see how 38kkk size changes anything.

Also no, popularity isn't a sign of anything. A bad work can be popular and a good work can be underated, this isn't sign that this story is good but that this is indeed story nr 134223563 in which a bimbo takes huge cock.

That's it, it is proof that those stories are popular and enjoyable for many people but that isn't proof that those stories are always of high quality.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Does not follow the plot. She does not get "Put in Her Place". Rewrite.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Sexuality is a natural part of human life, but we need to remember to always maintain mutual boundaries and comfort. Avoid all forms of harassment and treat them with respect. Sexuality is not to be shown off, but to be enjoyed with the right person and in a healthy relationship. So, let's protect and appreciate JAPAN PORN wisely

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous