Size Queen MILF Ch. 10: At The Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,061 Followers

"I say where I leave my cum. Not you, cunt! And I say it goes on your face, so do it!" I complied, letting his black beauty's cream spurt over my nose and into my hair. By this time my mouth was empty, and I pulled that big one in my hand into it. Cum was still painting my face as I stretched my mouth to fit that dick. But once it was past my mouth, I shut off my gag reflex and again swallowed a cock to the root. That got some attention.

"Damn, Henry, anyone ever done that before?"

"No, man. I've dreaming it would happen, but figured it was for you little guys." Henry said in a deep, rumbling bass voice. "But I sure am going to enjoy it! Suck that cock, girl!"

Again, my hands reached out. One of them had found a cock, but the other one was suddenly caressing a pussy. I didn't let it phase me -- I love pussy, after all -- so I tried to treat it like it was mine, when I could spare the attention. I was still having my boobs played with, my legs were spread, and fingers were in my holes. I was having a continual orgasm. I certainly wasn't thinking -- I was just feeling the sensations.

Henry didn't last long before he shoved my head down into his bush and filled my stomach with his hot cum. I felt stream after stream work its way up the length of that dick and spurt from the head, lodged deep in my throat. As he was doing that, another cock starting blasting my head. The smell of sex in the room was thick and cloying.

As Henry withdrew from my throat, my eyes me his and I watched his expression. He didn't seem to know what to make of me. That was fine -- I knew I wanted that big cock in both of my other holes before the night ended. Meanwhile, hands were pushing me down. More cushions appeared from nowhere and then I was on my back, looking up into a sea of black cock and pussy.

"More" I said.

At that point, one of the woman dropped onto my chest, her ass cheeks resting on my boobs. Then she lifted up and dropped her cunt onto my face. I immediately knew what to do. I couldn't seen anything except her stomach, but I felt hands spreading my legs and then a cock at the entrance to my pussy. I moaned, and that cock drove into me in one thrust. He began to fuck my pussy like crazy. I felt cocks in my hands again, and went back to stroking them while I ate pussy and got fucked. Then I was being covered in hot cum, and my cunt was filled with sticky sperm. The pussy on my mouth began to twitch and cum as well.

"Turn her over." Said a voice. Suddenly I was straddling a large body and an enormous cock was working it's way up into me. That must have been Johnnie. I was soon sitting on him with his huge dick all the way up into my throat! And then I felt another cock at the entrance to my ass. I leaned forward and tried to hold up my ass -- he got the message and popped in. Since I wasn't really lubed, it hurt, but I couldn't say anything as another cock filled my mouth. All three of them were pumping me. I was their toy. I was suspended on cock, bounced from one to another. I started cumming at some point, and it just kept building.

Soon the one in my ass was cumming, and he pulled out. His sperm was the lube for the next one and I was once again full of cock. As soon as the one in my throat finished and pulled out, I was presented with another pussy. When they slammed into my ass and cunt I was shoved into the fragrant lips in front of me. My mouth fastened on her clit as I stuck three fingers up into her and began pumping.

One after the other, cocks and pussies were in my ass, my cunt and my mouth. On rare occasions there was just one but for the most part I had multiple holes being used over and over. Sperm was flowing out of my holes. It was covering my face and in my hair. I was their cum dump and all I could think of was that I wanted more. And they kept providing it.

At some point all the men had been in every hole, and were seated around the bar, watching. It was at that point that the four women took over.

"Bitch, you think you good enough for our men? Well, we gonna see if you are." I was again on my back. And again, the owner of one hairless pussy began by laying it on my face.

"Suck that pussy, bitch! Don't you dare stop!" I began .

Then there were fingers on my pussy lips. Two entered me, then three, then four! And suddenly I felt a fist deep in my cunt, moving and twisting and doing things in places I had never felt before. The sensations were like nothing I had ever felt! Then I felt my legs being lifted and held up exposing my ass as that fist continued to explore my insides. Again, fingers found their way into me. Again, at some point I had someone's hand in my ass as well as my cunt. I vaguely recall hearing murmurs from the men. I just remember that I felt like my entire being was concentrated on those two hands.

The cunt on my face began to cum. I began to cum as well. My ass spasmed around that hand. My pussy spasmed around that hand. I surrendered to the sensations and drifted away.

I woke up at some point. I was covered in cum, dripping from every hole. All the folk from the bar were seated around me. I heard applause. I stretched and showed off my body to everyone. I turned on my side and put my head on my arm, looking around.

"Again!"

Some time later that night, the cab dropped me at home. But not before I had arranged a regular return visit.

[To Be Continued]

ndeavour
ndeavour
1,061 Followers
12