Sizing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My pussy is off-limits, but you can pretend my hands are my well-fucked pussy." With those words, she expanded the inner width of her hands. As I desperately pumped inside of them, I could only touch one side at a time.

"How does that feel?"

"Like my clit is very tiny inside of your well-fucked, stretched-out pussy."

"That is exactly right. Even if you would be allowed to fuck my stretched out, very happy, pussy, I wouldn't be able to feel you since you are so small, even when you are your biggest."

I went through the roof. I fucked furiously and within just a few strokes I was cumming all over the inside of her hands.

"Mmmmmm...Good boy." She let my spasms slow down and stop before removing her hands. She raised her hands, and put one hand on each of my cheeks, holding me in a tender, protective manner.

I was still shaking a little bit and I just looked her in her eyes, silent. She stroked my face gently and a glob of my semen was soon on my face next to the corner of my mouth. She got the devilish grin that she often had when she was getting off on teasing me. She directed her hand and that glob to my lips.

"Lick."

That single command struck deep and sharply. I was helpless to refuse. I opened my mouth halfway and my tongue snaked out and licked the semen and then her hand like a dog would lick its owner.

"Good." She had me completely clean off her hands, smiling with pleasure at her domination of me. What I could not reach with my tongue that was already on my face, she just rubbed into my skin like lotion.

"Good boy... ... ... I have a date Friday night."

I was struck silent. My heart was in my throat and my stomach was where my heart should have been. Having just cum, my clit could not do more than to twitch causing me a flash of pain.

"How does that make you feel?"

"....scared. Humiliated. Ashamed.....vulnerable.... ..... .... excited." She had been asking me about my feelings over the preceding months at various junctures in our new relationship. She had coached me to dig deeply and really name the feelings that were present.

"Good. I like to humiliate you. What would be the most humiliating thing I could do during this date?"

The taste of cum was still in my mouth. "Make me eat his cum from your pussy." I blurted out.

"Easy there, Oliver. In due time. This is just a 'sniff date', and I don't think we will have sex. You never know, but I don't think so. He is taking me out to dinner, then I thought I would bring him back here. You will need to be somewhere else. Try again. What would really make you have to face your humiliation?"

"I don't know.... Making me leave my house is pretty humiliating. I guess I would be embarrassed if the neighbors see him go in."

"Oh, I see, you don't want the neighbors, such as our friends Stan and Susan across the street, to see him come get me, then return to the house, all while your car is gone?"

"Something like that."

"OK, well... ... I will ask him to honk his horn for me when he comes to get me and I will run out to get into his car for dinner. The horn should alert the neighbors. Then when we get back and he parks in the driveway as per my instructions, I will make sure the outside light is on and I will not rush to get inside. Maybe I will fumble with my keys. Maybe I will kiss him on the porch." She had that smile again, really enjoying the deliberate torture.

"Oh wow. Yeah, that would do it." Despite the short recharge time, my member perked up.

"Oh, what's that? Your little clit wants to play again? Well, I am tired. If you need to relieve yourself again, you can go downstairs to the couch. Don't wake me up when you come back to bed, or just sleep there."

"Are you mad at me?"

"No, Sweetie. I just need to get my sleep. Also, I just want to lie here for a while, thinking about Darius."

That was the first I had heard her say his name. I could tell from her mood, that I could not ask any more questions and I got up to leave. She did not have any annoyance in her face, so I didn't want to disturb that. I didn't know anyone named Darius, so I had no face for the name, but the name was very African-American. That thought made my dick twitch again.

"And Oliver, in case you hadn't already guessed, yes. He is black."

She just smiled at me and motioned for me to leave her alone. She knew exactly what I would be doing on the couch downstairs. I made myself cum 3 times that night merely on what my imagination did with the fact of his name, race and her smile. I was so exhausted that I fell asleep and woke the next morning as she was leaving for work.

The week both flew by and dragged on at the same time. We slept together the rest of the week, but she refused any sexual activity, requiring me to jerk myself in the shower. She told me that she wanted to let her arousal build. I was achingly desperate, horny and frustrated. As I let her know in various ways, she only took more pleasure in my pain.

Friday finally came. I arrived home early from work at her request so that I could help her prepare for her date. The help that she required of me was to literally sit on my hands on the corner of the bed as she primped herself. I noticed that she was freshly waxed, and bare, which was unusual. She usually only trimmed up her pubic hair. When I asked about it, she sternly looked at me.

"I said I was probably not having sex, but I wanted to feel totally ready for that, for anything really. Maybe he will just get to touch me there, or maybe not. Don't ask questions." She gave me a severe look, and I shut up.

She took her time getting ready, trying on several different sets of lingerie before settling in on her classiest and sexiest and most expensive set that I had bought her for Valentine's just a few months before.

"I don't know why I didn't just put these on from the start!" As she looked over her shoulder at me to make this comment, she seductively moved her ass, as she might have in her stripper days. I just sat there, feeling both aroused and small at the same time. She was teasing me, but I would not be allowed to touch her that night.

Her body was tight and sexy as ever. Perhaps even more so that when I met her and she was 6 years younger. Her ass was perfection. There is no other way to say it. The black panties perfectly accentuated her curves. That ass was literally to die for. And the matching black bra did amazing things for her deliciously small tits with large, extremely sensitive nipples. Oh how I loved to suck her tits.

"So, is this dress too sexy?"

There was really no way to answer that question. She had slipped into a short black dress, that was what she had worn to the nicer cocktail parties we had attended with our friends.

"No."

"Good answer. I don't want to go over the top, this is our first date. But he said he was taking me to a fancy restaurant."

"Then I guess you could not choose better."

"Yeah, but I want to be sure."

Lexi proceeded to try on 4 more dresses, each hotter than the last. She was getting off on this little fashion show for me, making comments about how her ass looked in this one or that one. She wondered aloud whether Darius would like this or that outfit. She could see my expression of arousal and shame, a strange combination to be sure. She was doing this for my benefit as much as hers.

She stripped down to her lingerie once more and put on the original, very hot black dress.

"If he makes the cut, he can enjoy these other dresses in the future." She had a point. And the black dress was by no means prudish. It was my favorite, another item that I had bought her. In fact, I had bought it for our honeymoon trip to Hawaii.

She then put on devastating high heels that set her perfect ass just a little higher, all the more enticing for a strong, large hand. She then put on makeup, which she did with expertise honed at the gentleman's clubs. The effect was pure sex. A little tent began to poke straight up in my pants, which she noticed.

"I see you will be well-entertained while I am gone. It's time to go down to wait for him, he will be here any minute. Don't forget you need to be gone before we get home from dinner, let's say by 8pm."

I followed her like a puppy downstairs to wait with her in the living room by the front door. True to their arrangement, he arrived on time, but stayed in his car and honked. Lexi smiled at me and did not move. He honked again, and her smile grew and she just looked at me to enjoy my reaction. I looked out of the window and could make out his black BMW in front of the house. She did not move an inch. He honked a third time, a bit longer. Just then, I saw the lights across the street at Stan and Susan's turn on, and I could see two figures peeking through the sheer curtains.

Lexi then stood up and opened the door, first turning on the porch light. She stepped out onto the porch, fully lit up, as if on stage, looking like sex in heels. She paused, without turning back to me, she slowly walked down the stairs and down the walk like she was on the red carpet and greeted Darius who had emerged to open the door for her. He smiled broadly at the obvious triumph of her preparations.

Darius exceeded my wildest imagination in his size, handsomeness and style in real life. He was stunning and looked powerful and athletic. He might have been 6'6" and looked like he could be a professional football player. Lexi embraced him and gave him a peck on the cheek and got into the passenger seat of the expensive car. She looked so tiny and delicate next to his huge, muscular frame.

Without looking towards me spying from behind my living room windows, he returned to his place in the driver's seat and left with Lexi. After they were gone, I could see Stan across the street, get up from the window and turn his porch light back off. I was sure they had seen everything.

I spent the next 90 minutes furiously masturbating on my couch. Lexi had reminded me to keep our bed made up, just in case she needed it. After cumming three times, I got myself together and left in my car, making sure to leave the porch lights on and instructed.

As I pulled out, I wondered if Stan or Susan had seen me leave, imagining that they had seen me, and were piecing together the new parameters of my marriage. My imagination, devoid of facts, was always extremely explicit and cruel to me. As I drove, I imagined Lexi and Darius at the restaurant, such a striking couple, surely turning heads. She, tiny and tight, looking amazing as she contrasted with Darius' athletic body, her porcelain skin gleaming next to his dark complexion. Of course, every time my imagination got out of hand, thinking of her hand on his knee, or him reaching across the table to touch her hand, or people looking at them with admiration, I would question my story-making, and that other voice would remind me that just because I was making things up, did not mean that those things were not happening or were not true. And in fact, my imagination might not have been going far enough!

I realized that I had no place to go. I had thought about hanging out with Stan and Susan, but I determined that it would be too uncomfortable to be so close and possibly have to answer direct questions. I was not ready to be out about my new status.

I settled on driving to a nearby street that was above our house, and that actually afforded me a distant, but unobstructed view of my entire house, porch and driveway. Thinking that through, I could see that, in my mind's eye that I would also be able to see if my bedroom light were to turn on. I looked at my watch and it was almost 8:30. I drove up to the spot and parked. I could see it all.

I found that they were not coming home so soon, and I was imagining that it was going very well, surmising that the reason to extend their date out was because they were having fun, drinking or even dancing. Lexi loves to dance and had often complained that I never wanted to go dancing. If Darius offered to take her dancing, he would probably seal the deal.

I masturbated in the driver's seat, thinking about them on the dancefloor, everyone seeing them as a couple, perhaps wondering why she wore a wedding ring and he did not. I began to think about what my new status was: cuckold. I had explored that category of porn ever since she had effectively stopped letting me fuck her and had changed the terms of our sex life. It had brought up strong feelings of humiliation as I imagined the day or night when she would finally cuckold me. According to usage, I would be a cuckold as soon as she got fucked by another man. The term had stung considerably, but over the previous 4 months or so, I had made peace with the label. It was, after all, just a description of a fact. Some men, apparently, had embraced the term and were willing and eager cuckolds. Some had had to accept it being thrust upon them as a matter of fact, as I was in the process of doing. I did not have the power, using my penis, to stop Lexi from getting what she deserved. And I was indeed very happy to have the sex life I had, thrilled to get to rub myself on her thigh. I truly considered myself lucky. I came all over my hand as I saw headlights turn onto our street.

Indeed, I could make out that it was a black BMW and as promised, it turned right into our driveway as if it had always belonged there. There was a short honk of the horn. Later Lexi told me, while giggling, that she had been kissing him and 'accidentally' bumped the horn.

I watched as Darius got out and went around to open Lexi's door. He sure had class. As she got out, I saw the living room light at Stan and Susan's go out. I was sure they were watching. Our house was brightly lit, so as they approached, it was super clear that the man walking with Lexi was not me. I burned with humiliation, dreading having to explain to Stan, my best buddy. And I found myself more dreading the possibility that he would NOT ask me. Somehow that would be worse. Either way, I would have to come out in a most embarrassing way.

I could see them pause on the porch, in full light. She stood as tall as she could to kiss him deeply. They embraced and the kiss extended for an unbearably long time. My recently emptied balls tightened and a slightly painful hard-on began to grow.

Finally, they stopped kissing and Lexi fumbled in her little cocktail dress purse and finally produced the house keys. She unlocked the handle, but then locked the bolt. Then she locked the handle by 'mistake' before finally unlocking the bolt and the handle and opening the door. Darius followed her into the house and closed the door. My penis had stiffened, aching from being tugged and emptied 4 times already that evening, but it was insistent, and I began to rub, as slowly as I could.

There was nothing for a while. The bedroom stayed dark, but she had turned on another light in the living room, so I could assume they were there. There was no flicker of TV, and straining with my head out of the window, I tried to listen for music, but heard nothing.

Then my imagination just took over. I was not imagining sex, because I knew Lexi pretty well, she moved cautiously. But it was easy to imagine a lot of kissing, and some groping. I could see them on the couch in my mind, she, sitting on his giant lap, just like she had previously done for money in the clubs, and still liked to do. I could imagine her arms around his neck, kissing him deeply, letting his huge hands caress her back and part of her booty, sometimes his fingers moving to her legs and stopping on one knee, between her legs a little bit.

This was a totally believable image, and I did not wonder if I was going too far. Flashes of my imagination went further, but I was constantly reminded that Lexi was in no hurry whatsoever, and she had indicated her intentions.

And yet, they seemed to be in there for a while. My dick was getting sore from so much rubbing, so I had to slow it down and try not to rub myself raw.

They had been inside my house for almost an hour, when I saw the living room windows go dark. I wondered if I would see the bedroom light go on, but instead, the front door opened. Lexi and Darius kissed once more at the threshold, but she did not come out onto the porch. It was easy to see that she still had her dress on, though I was unsure whether the zipper in back had been pulled down. It seemed to be fitting loosely. She wasn't wearing her shoes. Darius turned and departed, in full light. He pulled out of my driveway and departed. I started my car and drove quickly down to my street and pulled into the driveway. The porch light was off, so I entered the house in the dark, for which I was grateful. The entire downstairs was dark, but I had noticed my bedroom light was on.

I quietly went upstairs, not wanting to destroy her mood, whatever it might be.

"Hello, honey! I am in the bedroom." She sounded really happy, even high.

I entered to see her undressed to her panties, lying on the bed. She motioned for me to come over.

"Oh, honey, I am feeling so blissed out. I just made out with Darius for over an hour after a wonderful dinner and a little dancing! Come snuggle me and help me come back to Earth."

I took off my pants and shirt and snuggled next to her wearing only my underwear, taking my lead from her. She cuddled me and stroked my head.

"Please gently and slowly touch me all over with your fingers."

I began to comply immediately. This sometimes led to our sexy time, so I was eager to give her what she wanted right away.

"He was such a gentleman. And it was hot. He had his hands on my body and my body just wanted more."

I moaned a little bit involuntarily. My interrupted 4th hard-on of the night was revived to become my 5th. I moved a bit to gain access to her thigh. She was OK with that and let me.

"So, we got to second, or would it be third, base? He felt me up and his strong hands found my ass and even touched my pussy a little bit."

I groaned again, unable to help myself. My man-clit was poking her thigh strongly.

"That's right, you may rub your little guy on me a little bit. Just keep your attention on your fingers."

She paused and enjoyed my caress for a few seconds before speaking again. "So, I know that I want him to fuck me. And I am so scared!"

"Why are you scared, Lexi?"

"Because I felt his cock. It is huge! His monster is 8-inches and is as thick as my wrist!" She held out her wrist for me to see.

I was silent. I waited for her to say more.

"I felt it first on my leg, on my inner thigh as we started to rub on each other through our clothes." She was giving me some details, but I had been warned not to ask questions. She had told me to trust that she would tell me what I needed to know, and only tease me with what I wanted to know, and she would leave things out deliberately to allow my imagination to continue to tease me even when she wasn't there to do it herself. I waited until she was ready to say more. She was getting turned on by my fingers and by what she was thinking and telling me.

"Suck my nipple."

I immediately took the nearest nipple into my mouth and began to suck, which had her moan and purr with pleasure.

"That's good, husband." She did not talk for a little while, instead adjusting her body a bit to maximize her pleasure and give my fingers access to her inner thighs.

"I think he is the one. I think I may have hit the jackpot. He certainly seems to have the cock. He is definitely an alpha male. He is gorgeous. He is a gentleman, and yet I got the impression that he would be willing to drop the gentleman stuff in bed, once I give him permission to do what he wants with me." She paused again and moved one of my hands to her upper inner thighs. She was grinning that gorgeous, teasing grin.