Sizing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I had to rush, so I immediately called The Friar, and placed my order for pickup, including an order of chicken and rice for myself. They told me it would be 40 minutes. I was worried about the timing, so I got the idea to sneak into the house and set the table and prepare the bar so that I could then rush out to get the food and return to serve ft it just as soon as it was ready.

I didn't want to get busted by Stan, who was still putzing around in his yard, so I drove to the street behind ours and snuck through the neighbor's yard to my yard, hopping the fence. I stopped to text Lexi, telling her that I was coming in to get the table set up before making the food pickup. She did not respond. I let myself in the back door.

After getting in, I froze. I listened. I heard nothing. My heart was pounding. Then I heard a thump. They were upstairs in the bedroom. I strained to hear more. It did make sense, and at the same time, it told me nothing. I knew Lexi to love slow sex, taking lots of time, building slowly. She would become more animated and make quite a lot of noise, but sometimes not until several hours of quiet bliss. I did not want to make any noise, so I crept into the dining room and began to set the table. I brought out all of our best alcohol from the kitchen and set up a bar in the corner of the room. I set out glasses and prepared an ice bucket. I wanted to make sure that what I did would please Lexi the most. I figured that if I focused on her pleasure, I would be fine.

I heard another thud, and it sounded like they were changing positions on the bed. I heard soft voices, but I could not tell what they were saying. Then I got a text from Lexi. It said, "OK, we heard you come in. Give us another text when you are 5 minutes away with the food. After you arrive with the food, you have no more than 10 minutes before we will come down for dinner. Turn the heat up to 78 before you leave"

I checked my watch as I turned up the heat. I had just 15 minutes until the food would be ready. I looked around, making sure everything was perfect. Even though it was still light out, I realized that it would be getting dark by the time I got home. I set up two tall candles in holders on the table, which looked perfect, ready for a romantic dinner. I turned on a few lamps so that would be ready for their arrival. I put on some quiet music to set the mood. I was really getting into my role! I experienced a rush and plunge of being excited, then feeling humiliation. These had been coming and going for weeks, but this one was intense. I was so excited for what Lexi was experiencing, about to experience, and the situation, my place, the g-string riding up my crack, the table and the candles, drove deeply into what shred of ego I had left.

Everything was perfect, and though I felt a moment of hesitation, a moment of wanting to just run away, I remembered my place. I thought about how wonderful it felt to have my head stroked as I worshipped her pussy. I calmed down and took a deep breath. Time to go.

I retraced my steps, still hearing Stan's hedge trimmers running across the street. When would he just call it a day? I hopped the fence and realized something that had my embarrassment flare again. I could not make it over that fence very easily with the food. I would have to go in through the front door.

I got into the car and raced to the restaurant. As I waited for the food to come out, I noticed the well-dressed couples sitting down to their fancy meals. The Friar attracted the rich and beautiful, and that night was no exception. A particularly gorgeous couple, who happened to be a brown-haired white woman, a total knockout, and a large, tall, handsome black man, served a further reminder of what was unfolding in my marital bed. The food came, I paid the $150 bill and I rushed out the door to my car. I was 10 minutes away from home, but I figured I could do it in 7. I pulled out quickly and sent the 5-minute text at a red light.

As I pulled up, I knew I had to park on the street, and because of a fire hydrant in front of my house, that meant that my only choice was to pull up and park in front of Stan's lawn. He was just packing it in for the evening as light was fading.

"Hey Oliver! How is everything going?"

I didn't have time for this, and I was blushing, just knowing that he knew. I avoided his eyes and just said, "All good, Stan. I have to get dinner on before it gets cold! See you later!"

I bolted for my door, walking past the black BMW and up to my porch. I let myself in and went into the dining room to start preparing the meal. I was rushing, but I could not be sure if I heard a rhythmic creaking from the bedroom upstairs. I stopped and listened, and indeed there was the sound of motion, though not consistent enough to be totally sure. My prick perked up and was soon straining against the panty fabric.

Just then, I got a text. "We will be down in 5 minutes. Take off your pants and shirt. Only wear your panties." I gulped. Humiliation pounded my skull, but my little rock hard dick pushed back against it. I stood there, listening, only hearing the pounding of my heart. I took off my clothes, except for the panties and stashed them in the kitchen. I came back out and lit the candles. I checked my watch. One minute. I opened the insulated containers and found the food to still be hot and enticingly aromatic.

I plated their food just as I heard them coming down the stairs. They walked in.

"Oh, Oliver! You did a wonderful job!" I pulled out her chair. I found that I could not look directly at Darius.

The two of them looked like porn stars. I knew then why she had wanted the heat turned up. She was wearing the same sheer housecoat and panties, but her bra was missing. She looked just as beautiful and done up as when I had left, but her hair was a bit messy and her lipstick was rubbed off. Darius was only wearing his underwear. Since I was having trouble lifting my gaze to his eyes, my vision locked onto his immense package. It was incredible, actually. I had never seen any man with that much showing flaccid, and his underwear perfectly defined and displayed its immensity.

"I'll take a whiskey on the rocks."

I was a bit shocked to hear his voice for the first time. It was deep. His tone was not rude, but it was curt. He seemed fine with keeping me in my place.

"Yes, sir. Will this be to your liking?" I held up my best scotch, the one that cost over $100 per bottle.

"That will do. What will you have, Lexi?"

"Well, I don't want to get too tipsy. I will just have a glass of my favorite red wine."

"Right away." I had correctly anticipated her order and had already corked the bottle. I prepared both drinks as they began to eat the meal. I served them their drinks.

"Anything else?"

"No, honey, it appears you have prepared everything very well. Just stand over there in case we need anything else."

With me standing in the corner in my panties, they pretty much ignored me the whole meal. I was very self-conscious that my erection had been poking up behind the panty fabric the entire time. There was no indication that they cared, but I was sure they both saw it. They chatted as if they were at The Friar and I was nothing more than a member of the staff.

Since the meal had been ready when they arrived, and there was no bill to pay, it was over quite quickly.

"So, Darius, are you ready to return to the bedroom?"

"Yeah, I think that would be the next move."

"Darling, clean all of this up before you eat yours in the kitchen. When you are done, let yourself out. I will text again when you can come home. Unfortunately, Darius has to catch a plane early tomorrow, so he will be leaving on the early side, probably around 10 or so. Once I text, you have 10 minutes to be home."

"Yes, Lexi." I felt another rush of humiliation at being instructed by her in front of Darius.

With that, they left the dining room and I could hear them climb the stairs once again. It was about 6:30 pm, so they had over 3 hours to enjoy themselves. I cleaned up as quietly as I could, hoping to hear something. My humiliation had peaked several times during and after dinner and had somewhat calmed. At least I could put my shirt and pants back on, though I did not dare take off the g-string as she had not given me permission. I heard a few thumps and movement, but nothing that I could make out one way or another. After cleanup, I sat down in the kitchen and began to eat my chicken and rice. I was having trouble. I was hungry, but my stomach was in knots. I found I was just sitting motionless to allow any sounds to come down to me instead. I ate only about half of the meal and put the rest in the refrigerator.

I got another text, "I told you that you could not linger. Finish your meal and take off. You being down there is inhibiting me."

It was as if she could see what I was doing. There was no reason to respond. I put my clothes on, did a last minute check on the kitchen and dining room, and let myself out the front door into the dark. I was grateful that I had not turned on the light, as I did not want to get Stan and Susan peeking out their windows and the darkness let me hide my humiliation better.

Then, standing there outside, I began to hear something. It was unmistakable. Lexi was quietly calling out, rhythmically, and I could hear a slow but steady thump as my bed bumped the wall. I walked around the house to the spot directly below our bedroom window. They had opened it, probably for some air. For this reason, the sound was clear as a bell. The night was quiet and we live in a very quiet neighborhood without much traffic noise. It was a fair night, so many people had a window or two open to enjoy the fresh breeze. Standing amongst all of my neighbors' houses, I knew that everyone would hear them. A fresh flush of shame heated my face and scalp. And again, my hard-on grew. I was frozen in between these opposing forces.

Lexi's sounds were unusual to me, nothing like what I had heard her make with me. The timing of each thrust was slow and deliberate, just as I would expect with his size and her level of familiarity, trust and comfort. But the sounds coming from her mouth, filling the night air, were intense, as if she were getting fucked a lot harder. Slow, but more intense than I had ever heard. it was amazing. The sounds were familiar, as in I knew exactly what was happening, and it was her voice, but at the same time, the quality of her sounds, the volume of her moans and grunts were intensified, such that I imagined what he was doing was a whole different level from what I had ever done. Her voice and primal expressions were intense, yes, but also conveyed a deep pleasure that was unmistakable. I heard Darius grunt and say, "That's right, Lexi." That was unmistakable too. No way anyone hearing him could have thought that was me.

I jumped as I heard my next door neighbor's window close. Those prudes surely had heard and did not approve. Then, I swear to God, I heard the neighbor behind me open his window wider! That pervert. I had another humiliation/arousal flood. I suddenly imagined all of my neighbors having figured it out and listening to the show. I felt panicked. I startled again as I saw Stan's front door light go on. I bolted. I literally ran toward his house for my car, and fearing Stan would come outside, I jumped in and started it up and pulled away. My heart was pounding.

Without any other plan, I drove to the spot on the hill where I could see my bedroom window. I turned off the car and unzipped my pants. My little stiffy was demanding attention, so I slowly stroked and squeezed myself forcefully. Tears had welled up in my eyes as a reaction to my panic. I had totally succumbed to my fright and flight impulse. I needed to calm down. As I did, it got quiet in the car, and I cracked the window to get some fresh air. Immediately, I could hear them! I was far enough away to need binoculars to see details, but the night breeze was carrying their sounds all the way there! I stroked more furiously.

It went on like that for hours. I did have to strain somewhat to hear details, though I calculated that none of my neighbors had to, as they were much closer than my parking spot. Everyone with an open window would be able to hear and even some with their windows closed would have to have a TV or music on to avoid hearing. Lexi only got louder as Darius got faster. There were pauses and changes in tone and pace. I distinctly heard Lexi have 3 orgasms, roughly one per hour. Everyone in the neighborhood could have heard!

I myself came twice, and by the end, working towards a third feeble ejaculation, my dick was sore from so much rubbing, though at least the first two times had provided me with some lubricant. At 10:15, I got a text message: "Come home."

I looked up and saw my porch light go on and Darius emerged. Lexi was wearing nothing but her sheer housecoat, which was hanging open, and stood on her tip toes to give him a big kiss. He patted her ass, said something, and then turned to go to his car. He started it up, pulled out and gave a little honk of his horn to say a final goodbye to Lexi who had stood there just outside, in full light, mostly naked to wave a final goodbye. If anyone had not figured out from the audio all night long, the final encore surely made it obvious. She went inside, leaving the bright porch lights on for me.

It was time to go, so I drove around and pulled up, parking in my driveway. Lights blazing, I got out of the car and had yet another flush of humiliation, feeling like I was on stage, for anyone to see who might have been lingering in the audience of the pornographic theater that my house had been that night. I quickly went inside and turned off the lights. Show's over, folks.

Another text, "Take off everything but your panties and come upstairs."

I did as I was told and climbed the stairs. I entered our bedroom with some hesitation. I had to swallow that shame, that I felt so strongly, to even attempt to look her in the eye.

She did not say a word. She motioned me to the bed. The sheets were a total mess. There were several visible wet spots next to and underneath her. Her ass was propped up on a pillow and her legs were spread. She pointed to the spot between her legs and I took up my favorite position. She grabbed my hair and used it to control my movements and position to her liking.

I was plunged into a dizzying mélange of sexual aromas. My nose was filled with her delicious pussy and his sweaty musk. The scent of semen was very strong. I could see streams of cum on her inner thighs and oozing from her gorgeous pussy to her tight rosebud. Her pussy was anything but tight. Her labia were red and swollen and wide open. Her pussy had the look of an exhausted, but exhilarated marathon runner splayed on the ground after the finish line, with a huge, happy grin spread wide. As she pressed my face closer and my abilities to smell and see were taken from me, the only sense available was taste. I licked, tentatively at first, then eagerly. She silently indicated with her grip what she wanted: slower, faster, harder, softer, up, down, left, right. It was a cherished routine that the two of us knew so well, that words were no longer necessary for her to command me to give her exactly what she wanted.

I settled in and began to take more and more of their combined juices into my mouth, and I had to swallow several times to handle it all. She directed my head to her asshole to lick up what had dribbled down and from side to side to clean off what had landed on her thighs. When she was fully clean, she directed my tongue back to her clit, and our focus was where she most wanted it in that moment.

She spoke. "Does it feel good to be in your place?" The question required no answer. "This is your place." She sounded gentle and pleased and gave my hair a pull.

I took my time, as usual, enjoying the experience of pleasuring her, without any agenda, entering into the trance that was so natural for me while being so expertly put in my place by my wife. I cannot say how long it lasted; 20, 30, 40 minutes? Then I began to sense the subtle signals her body gives me. A louder moaning, a rhythmic motion of her hips, an internal contraction of her vagina around my fingers, then the telltale message; she gripped my head tighter and slowed my motion way down, arching her back and the beginning of a cry that would build to her full orgasm.

That cry was as loud as I had ever heard it, and continued with convulsive waves for several minutes. At least people will hear how that night ended for Lexi, because that orgasm was as loud as any of the others! A huge load of cum emerged from deep inside of her and filled my mouth. I had no choice but to swallow it down to be ready for more. Then she called out strongly and pressed my face hard to her crotch. A splash of her ejaculation flooded over my face and dumped onto the pillow. She held me down until she was totally finished. The silent convulsions slowed as did her breathing. She pulled me by the hair up to lie next to her and then released her grip. Her hand moved down, and ignoring my hard little dick, she squeezed my balls through my panties.

She opened her eyes and looked at me with that devilish, teasing smile, enjoying the mess of my face and my expression of total love and submission to her.

"Now you are my cuckold."