Sizing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a little while, "I am just so scared because, while he would not be the biggest lover I have had, he is just a bit bigger than the lover who fucked me so intensely that I froze up. And I really don't want to freeze up with Darius. I am uncertain about what to do. I think I could use your help."

"Are you sure that he is as big as you think?" I admit that I was fishing for more details. My little stiffy wanted more details.

"Well, I could tell he was getting really turned on, and his cock was straining inside his pants. I could feel it and I got a little nervous that he might want more than I was ready for tonight. Though, I am sure he would have respected my wishes, that is the way in which he feels like a total gentleman. Also, he is so confident, such a true alpha, that he is in no hurry, able to take his time. Anyway, I also wanted to make sure he would be satisfied and want to have another date. So, I got onto my knees in front of him and released his monster. I told him that I didn't want to suck or fuck, but if he would let me, I wanted to give him as much pleasure as I could with my hands. He just smiled and put his hand on my head and nodded."

I let out another grown and she moved my head to her other nipple that wanted its turn. She then also moved my hand to her pussy for more direct attention, but warned me that I needed to go very slowly and make large circles. She also paused to put oil on my fingers and her bare pussy and warned me to go slowly again. I just groaned and nodded that I would do exactly as she asked.

"His cock was magnificent, and was exactly the dimensions that I had guessed through his pants. But damn! Seeing it was much different than just envisioning it from feel. It is thick, and with a delicious mushroom head and a veined fat shaft. I nearly just put it into my mouth involuntarily! It really took both of my hands, and I could still barely handle it properly. I asked him if he wanted some oil, which he said yes to. I had stashed a bottle of our oil nearby, just in case. Stroking it, it only got longer and fatter in my hands. I could barely believe my luck. Let me see here." She took my little dick in one of her hands, which nearly covered it and did not require a second hand. "Right, that is what I thought." She stopped talking to let that humiliating comparison sink in for me and to watch my desperate eyes with glee which met her gaze before dropping again and closing.

"Then I started getting scared. I hid my fear from him because the overwhelming feeling was actually horny desire. I both knew that I wanted that magnificent cock inside of me and that I was scared that I couldn't get past my fear. My pussy has been tense since that moment and only now, with your adoring fingers taking care of me is it calming down."

I was happy that I could do my job so well and felt warm from the compliment. She stopped talking for a while and started to really get into my fingers on her clit, and focused her words on correcting my stroking and getting me to give her exactly what she wanted.

After about 20 minutes of this she suddenly came explosively. She squirted on my hand and leg as she had put both legs on top of one of mine. She made a lot of noise with that orgasm, even for her and I felt a flood of good feelings, knowing that I had pleasured her well. She abruptly pushed my head down between her legs and told me to lick her very gently and slowly. I jumped into position and was soon gently pressing my tongue on her clit, with her hand grabbing my hair to precisely and forcefully control my movements. She kept me from moving my head or my tongue very much for about 5 minutes, then she allowed me to move just a little bit and then she told me to lick lightly and rapidly. I did as she commanded and without warning another spectacular orgasm caused her whole body to convulse and spasm and another river of ejaculation sprayed from her, covering my face. She pushed my face away, as her clit was way too sensitive all of the sudden.

I sat back and smiled at her and wiped up my face a little bit. She gestured for me to come cuddle and I did as told. I started to rub myself a little bit again, but she stopped me.

"Wait. I will let you take care of yourself in a minute, but I need you to start helping me to prepare for Darius now. I have another date with him tomorrow night. Go bring me my toy case."

I jumped to the floor eagerly, and reached under the bed and pulled out a small case and opened it for her. Most of her dildos were smaller and slender. Most actually were smaller, the same size or just a bit bigger than me. She had used these to help get over her fear of being fucked by me. I had even used one or two of them on her before we ever fucked. But she had two which were much larger than me. One was straight and smooth. The other one was thick with simulated veins and about 7 inches long. I had never seen her use those.

"That one. It is smaller than Darius, but I have not had anything bigger than you for well over 6 years. I want you to lube it up really well, and slowly, very slowly, put it inside. DON'T move it. Just slowly try to get it inside of me and do exactly as I say.

"Yes, Lexi." I got back into position between her legs, lubed the giant silicone cock generously, and put it near her pussy. She was already gasping and telling me to go slow. She took several breaths and guided my hand to insert it very, very gently. I did exactly as she wanted, and with a lot of breathing, she got the tip inside. But then she stopped me.

"I think I need to switch position. Maybe if I could be on top, I could relax, knowing that I can move away. Lie on your back."

I did as told and she positioned herself as if we were going to 69, though she paid no attention to my now soft dick. I put the cock up, facing away from me, on my forehead and held it steady for her.

"OK, slowly now." The position was much better for her, as she could move forward to back it off or move back to manage the insertion progress. Using this method, she was able to take 3 inches and was going for more.

I was in heaven. I was underneath her and her delicious, still very wet, clit and pussy were right above my face. Right in front of my eyes, the most gigantic cock I had seen, even though it was fake, was spreading her labia wider than I could have conceived. The veiny, thick and long cock was in my control, sort of, and I could feel, hear and see her arousal. Her pussy was quivering and straining to take all of that monster and my imagination filled up with this image and I knew it would be indelibly carved into my brain. She was making sounds that I had literally never heard before, from her or anyone. Her groans and moans progressed to deep guttural grunts and cries. She was focused on her goal and soon had 5 inches inside. Then her pussy completed its surrender to the girth and she slowly started moving back and forth against my steady, stationary pressure. Before my eyes, her pussy spread and relaxed to take slightly more with every stroke. There was a certainty to her determination. I could tell she was going to get all of it inside. She was in a trance and no words had escaped her mouth for nearly 30 minutes. Her pace quickened and I sensed that I had the green light to add some movement to the stroke with my control of the giant silicone cock.

"Yes!" That was all I needed. I moved it a tiny bit more forcefully and soon she had taken all 7 massive inches to the hilt and began to buck back and forth faster. Then something happened that I did not know was possible for her. She came again, powerfully, deeply, from a place I had never known she had access to, or was even available. Another gushing ejaculation came all around and down onto my face. She stopped my motion and just held the whole giant thing all the way inside of her while this climax rippled up and down her spine for several minutes. Then she pulled it out slowly, moaning as it was released. During that whole scene, I had not seen the full stroke of the entire length, and as she pulled it out slowly, I got a visual of it never ending and I felt shock that she could take all of it inside at all.

Once it was all the way out, she collapsed, having had 3 super powerful orgasms in the space of an hour, she was exhausted. She pulled at my hair to move back up next to her and cuddle.

"I don't think I will be needing you to fuck me for the foreseeable future." She looked me right in the eyes as this announcement rippled through me not unlike her last orgasm. I even convulsed like she had. She took hold of my little stiffy with one hand and quickly my hard-on returned.

"However, I think I want you inside of me at least once more, and this may be your last chance."

She turned her back on me and pressed her ass back towards me. I entered her more easily than I ever had, sliding all the way in, with a single thrust. She barely made a sound as I started to fuck her. Indeed, just like her wide open fingers had simulated for me before, her pussy was wider and more open than it had ever been before in my experience. I slid in and out so easily that there was very little squeeze on my little clit which could not become large enough to fill the space. I also noticed that even when I was all the way in, I could not feel the back wall of her vagina. It was as if I was trying on clothes that were three sizes too big, and I could not even find the end of the sleeve.

It was very erotic for me though. She was soaking wet, loose and silent. Except that after a few minutes of my impotent thrusts, she said just one thing.

"I guess size does matter."

I instantly came. After a few minutes, she motioned me back between her legs.

"Just gently clean me up a bit, otherwise this wet spot on your side of the bed is going to be worse. Don't try to make me cum. Just cleanup."

I once again dove between her legs, but then slowed way down as she didn't like my sudden motion. Remembering her instructions, I just gently lapped our combined juices from the sides of her inner thighs and finished by lapping up the drip of my own cum emerging from her opening. She squeezed her inside muscles and ejected the bulk of what I had deposited inside of her. I had to swallow before I could finish the job.

"Very good, Oliver. I am going to run into the bathroom for a quick shower and come back to bed. Please arrange the bed for us to sleep.

The end of that intense night came quickly, as we held each other and I let the taste in my mouth lead my review of everything that had transpired. We had definitely crossed a threshold.

The next day I was in a daze. Lexi talked on the phone with Darius and let me be around for most of it. What they said did not matter much, but how they said it, or at least what I could hear from her end, was causing me to squirm. She flirted with him like they were already lovers. She made it clear that the upcoming date was going to be different. She confessed that she had been nervous about being able to enjoy his amazing cock. She called it 'amazing cock' while speaking to him on the phone, and I could hear him laugh on the other end. He must have asked her if I had heard her call it that, because she said that I was in the room and could hear what she was saying. I diminished noticeably. She noticed my smallness and smiled. She nodded with her head for me to leave the room and I left, closing the door behind me. As I left, the last thing I heard was her laughter. I went to the kitchen to do dishes and then to finish up the bedding laundry to make sure that our bed was clean and available for their use. After about 30 minutes, she came out having finished her call.

"Darius is going to come over early this afternoon. I don't want to be limited by time, nor getting sleepy late at night. Last night went pretty late. Anyway, I want you to leave in about an hour. Then, since I don't want to have to leave, get dressed, etc., I want you to standby and wait for my text. I will text you a dinner order that you can pick up at one of our favorite restaurants nearby. Once the food is ready, I want you to come home and transfer the food to our plates and set the table with our meal. I will hear you come in, but I want you to text me when the meal is ready for us. Only set the table for two! You can eat in the car or something. Once dinner is complete, we will do what we want, and you can clear the table and do the dishes and finish cleaning up. If you want to hang around, you may stay in the kitchen and eat then, or you can leave once the cleanup is done and eat in the car. No lingering longer than necessary!"

"Yes, Lexi."

"Also, I want you to be there to take our drink orders, make drinks, serve us until we are done. But I don't want you to speak unless spoken to, or if you have to. Basically be a classy waiter. Will that twist your insides?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you think that you will like that?"

"I will like whatever most pleases you, Lexi."

"That is the right answer. Will it humiliate you?"

"Yes, I think it will. Will that please you."

"I will like that very much. I will be so turned on making you serve us. Making you small."

"Yes, Lexi." I was already feeling that now familiar sick to my stomach, heart aching, and penis-stiffening cocktail of embarrassment and horniness. I felt so much shame for having that mixture of feelings.

"Now, come to the bedroom and help me get ready. It will be different today, because I don't plan to leave the house."

I followed her into the bedroom and sat on the bed, but this time, there was a twist.

"Take your clothes off."

I did as I was told, and I was hopeful that she might let me rub one out, just for sheer relief. No dice.

"Put these on, they are something I picked up for you in your size about a week ago. I have been waiting for the right time, and I think this is it." She held up a pastel pink, women's g-string that was sized to fit me. It was very sexy, and I imagined that I might be turned on to see this item worn by a beautiful woman. I held it up and looked at her with my face screwed up in doubt.

"Put it on! And wear it for the rest of the day. You can put on your clothes on top of these for when you go out to pick up our dinner, but I want you to strip down before serving the meal."

I complied and the g-string felt strange riding up my butt crack. The front of the panties was thin, lacy fabric and my little hard-on poked out, making a tiny tent.

"Oh, you look very pretty! OK, now sit on the bed. Sit on your hands. No touching.

She then paraded around in almost every piece of extremely slutty lingerie that she had. For nearly an hour I watched her try on panty and bra set after another, each one sexy and showing off her perfect body just a little bit differently.

"Well, which one will make Darius want to fuck me?"

It was still a shock to hear her say words like that. I groaned involuntarily and my dick poked up a little bit more. "All of them. They are all super sexy, because you are so gorgeous. All of them make me want to fuck you."

"Thank you, Sweetie." She had come to sit on my lap and was absent-mindedly flicking gently at the tip of my penis with her fingers through the panties. She seemed to be considering her options. "I have it!"

She jumped up and went back to her closet and put on a thong micro bikini that basically only hinted at hiding anything. The top only covered her nipples and the bottoms only covered her clit. She had bought this as a gag mostly, because she had never had the nerve to wear it at the beach or any pool. It was white because it had been purchased for our honeymoon and it fit the wedding dress theme. She then put on a sheer housecoat that she could close though it hid nothing. The effect was very alluring, a tease, an offer and a promise all wrapped up in a sexy package.

"I think that will do it. Oh my! Look at the time! Clean all of this up," she told me, indicating the lingerie all over the room, "I need to do my makeup and you need to take off before Darius gets here."

"Yes, Lexi."

I did as she wanted, and she did another super-hot makeup job. I began to feel some real jealousy that all of this was for Darius. I was also getting nervous, knowing that the next time I saw her, she would be with him and I would meet him for the first time. I wondered how he would treat me, whether he would be polite to me or rude, and how far this cuckold treatment would go.

"Goodbye, Husband. Give me a hug, but no kiss, I don't want to ruin my lipstick." We hugged and she looked at my face, which was blank and looking down.

"Are you upset? Why? ........" She frowned. "You know that I need this. I need to be fucked properly, and you know that I will always want you to do the aftercare and that I will always let you get yours, ... just not inside my pussy. Cheer up! You are going to get to see us together! That should be very humiliating and exciting for you. I bet you jerk off 5 times today!"

I smiled a weak smile, and said goodbye. I pulled out of the driveway and waved at Stan who was out in his front yard, working on the lawn and hedges. He seemed to give me a strange half-smile, but maybe I was imagining that.

I drove up to the same lookout spot, as I had no better idea of what to do. I did not have to wait long. Within about 10 minutes, Darius drove up and pulled right into the driveway. He got out and looked over at Stan across the street. Stan waved at him and Darius looked and smiled. I was squirming at the idea of what Stan must have thought. Darius turned and went to my front door. In a moment, the door opened, and Darius disappeared inside.

I could imagine Darius enjoying the outfit that Lexi had worn and I could almost see her prancing around and turning to show off every delicious angle of her perfect body. It made my heart beat faster as I had such a clear vision of her in her outfit and knew what any man would do when seeing her. I was soon stroking myself slowly, letting my imagination run away with me.

As the afternoon passed, I kept slowly stroking, trying to not cum, since I knew that this would be a marathon, not a sprint. I thought about my feelings, punctuated with the images that my mind played out. I was about to be cuckolded, but the name did not feel that bad, the fact of it. I probed what that word did to me, and it felt right. I deserved it. I felt the humiliation of the fact that my gorgeous wife had this need that I could never meet. I sat with that humiliation, letting it pass over me and alternatively make my dick harder and tears well up.

Sometimes her words could be so biting, but I found that I was truly grateful that she was so honest with me. The worst thing I could imagine was her being evasive or dishonest and pretending that things were not the way they really were. I appreciated her for her words, which put me in my place and punched holes in my ego that had been based on delusion. I found that I liked that place. My place was literally and figuratively with my face between her legs and her hand controlling me by pulling my hair. That place was deeply safe, warm, wanted and full of good feelings of her love, control and care for me. I nearly came just thinking about the chance of licking her to multiple orgasms. My head was spinning, my emotions swirling with arousal, love, vulnerability, shame and desire.

I jumped when my phone buzzed that I had a text! Surprised, I looked at the time and found that nearly three hours had passed, and I had managed to keep an erection without ejaculation for that entire time! I quickly read the text. It read, "We are getting hungry, so it is time to order. Darius wants steak, a good one, a large one, with potatoes on the side. I would like a salad with salmon. You should order from The Friar, as they have the best steak around. He wants it medium rare, so you will need to wait at the restaurant so that you can hurry it back here as soon as it comes out so it won't overcook. Dinner in one hour."