Sizzling Sexploration in Sedona

Story Info
An Exotic Sex Retreat Rendezvous.
9.1k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cguysea
cguysea
21 Followers

Angel, who is a long-known female friend of mine, visited Seattle two years ago from the Philippines and we got to meet each other for the first time in person. When she was in town, Angel and I (Carl), met with another couple Mari and Alex, did three sex shoots together and recorded them on video. Angel decided to visit again but this time we met at a sex retreat in Arizona. We researched the retreat that is renowned around the world and it had rave reviews. Angel and I befriended a lady online, Jenna and discussed the sex retreat with her. She became very excited about the idea of visiting the retreat and wanted to join us there in more ways than one. Angel flew in from the Philippines today and we get to see Jenna tomorrow.

"Just woke up" Angel texted.

"Welcum to sexmania," I texted back

"Why sexmania?" Angel asked.

"Because it's only a couple of days before meet for a rendezvous at the Arizona sex retreat and I can't get it off my manic mind," I texted back.

"I know, I can't wait either. It's an all-day flight from the Philippines, but it'll be well worth it," Angel texted.

"I know, Jenna texted me and let me know that she's psyched to meet us," I texted.

"I don't think I've ever seen Jenna with clothes on. I don't know how she gets away with being in all those outdoor public places in the buff," Angel texted.

"I know. She said she's never been busted for it yet. I hope it's not when she's with us and she gets us busted," I texted with a smiley emoji.

"Well, I'll see you at the airport in two days. Please try to get some sleep with that maniac sex brain of yours. You're going to need the rest," Angel texted back with a smiley emoji.

"See you at the airport," I texted.

Time passed slowly for the next two days as I was consumed with sexual thoughts and all the things I wanted to do at the retreat.

Finally, the day came! I flew to Sedona and took an Uber from the airport to the sex retreat. Angel was still on her long flight from the Philippines and was expected to be here early evening. And of course, Jenna planned to join us tomorrow.

The staff greeted me with smiles and right away I had a great vibe about the place. They showed me to my room right away and told me that after I freshen up, they would take me on a tour. That was a great idea because then I could relay what I learned to Angel and Jenna.

The room was spacious and warmly decorated. The living room had comfy couches, a bar and a large kitchen off to the side. Some of the furniture looked like it was designed for sexual activities. For example, I checked out a curvy chaise lounge with legs on each side. I extended the legs that were obviously designed to spread the legs open. Off to the side was a Sybian machine with various attachments. My mind began to race with sexual thoughts.

Also, there was a large screen TV and when I turned it on, there were only adult-themed videos and a welcoming video for the retreat. It seemed that other guests had made sex videos of themselves. I would definitely need to watch this later after the tour.

I walked into the spacious master bedroom and it had a super King-size bed, a sex swing in the corner a table with a cushion obviously made to lay on and a sex machine with a comfy chair and legs that extended for leg-spreading. When it came to sexual pleasure, they thought of everything.

Then, I entered the bathroom and it was amazing with an open walk-in shower, a bathtub that was designed for at least three or four people and water nozzles that were extendable for body washing as well as play. Also, there were giant wall mirrors that enhanced the bathroom features.

I walked back to the main lobby and told them that I was ready for my tour.

One of the ladies said to follow her saying, "I hope you're okay with the things I plan to show you on our tour. Some people may find some of these things offensive as they can be triple X rated."

"Well, I sort of know what to expect since this is a sex retreat and I researched your place online. I'm open to most things sexually so go for it," I said with a smile.

"When you say most things, what are the things that cross the line for you if you don't mind me asking," she said in a caring tone.

I felt like I could open up to this nice lady and tell her anything but this cross-the-line conversation was awkward for me.

"Well, I don't want to be gross," I said.

"Don't worry, you can say anything in my confidence. Believe me, I've heard it all," she said consolingly.

"Okay, the line for me is vomit, poop and blood," I blurted out.

"Actually, I hear that a lot so you're in good company. We stay away from that here unless there is a special request. We try to satisfy our guests and go out of our way to please. We have a reputation that we want to maintain," she added.

The first place she took me to was a large room with about six couples. They were naked and then women were doing something to their partners who were lying on a massage table.

"This is our P-Spot and G-Spot class. Right now, women are being taught how to find the P-Spot in men. Next, they will switch and the men will find the lady's G-Spot. You can see the two ladies over there who are finding each other's G-Spots," she informed me.

"I'm definitely signing up for this class," I said with excitement. "Sometimes that spot can be elusive and it would be great to learn more."

"They also have sensual and erotic massages in this or another room I'll show you. This is for group massages and the other is for solo or couples massage," she further added.

"Sign me up for all the above!" I said with a smile.

I was trying not to be too noisy because quiet and reserved seemed to be the culture here. I was fine with that because I was hoping not to experience loud obnoxious people here to spoil the mood.

She walked me to another room that was a large spa with several pools. There was a half dozen people in the buff and in the water or sitting out. I could see open showers along the side and a changing area. A lady was removing her loosely fitting robe and she didn't seem to care that I was on a tour and we were watching her. In fact, everyone was chill and didn't seem to be self-conscious.

The next room that she took me to had several beds and devices for placing people in various positions.

"This room we call the dungeon," she said. "A lot of our guests use it for BDSM activities. There are plenty of whips, chains, ropes and restraining devices in the other room as well as a Sybian and sex machine. There is also a sex chair that can be raised or lowered over a person lying on the table. You get the idea."

"I'm not heavy into BDSM, but I do like some of the devices in here," I replied.

"We also have sex parties that can be booked for any of the rooms. Just talk to the concierge and they can book a room for you or check our schedule in your room if interested," she informed.

"We also have highly skilled people who can help with any sexual issues you may have or expand your sexual desires and dreams. There are virtually no limits when it comes to sexual needs and our willingness to help you," she said caringly. "Oh, I forgot to mention that we also have outdoor activities such as nude hiking, and frolicking. Whatever dreams you have for the outdoors, we are here to make them come true.

"Have any of your guests ever been caught?" I asked.

"Yes, it's happened before but we have a good relationship with the park rangers and law enforcement, many of whom are members here and they take any action unless there is harm or illegal activity. Nudity is generally accepted here unless someone exposes themselves recklessly," she informed.

"Okay, so it sounds like there is a risk of public exposure, but it's low. Unless you run into someone who is a prude and has a subjective opinion about whether it's reckless exposure. Sounds kind of confusing but I guess it's worth the risk that I don't run into that subjective ass," I said with a chuckle.

"Yes, it is confusing, but I think you'll be okay if you want to explore the naked outdoors," she said with a consoling tone.

"Our friend Jenna who is joining Angel and me tomorrow posts daily pictures of herself naked in public including outdoor hikes and hotel hallways and even lobbies. Although I believe she has been caught prancing around naked before, as far as I know, she hasn't been arrested yet. I hope her good luck rubs off on us, literally!" I said with another chuckle.

"Well, you have plenty of ways to obtain that luck here. There are almost no limits," she said with a smile.

After the tour, I had a conversation with the concierge to set up some activities for tomorrow. The concierge was great at recommending activities that suited our desires. I had previously spoken with both Angel and Jenna about activities that the retreat featured on their website. So we had some ideas about what we wanted to do before arriving.

I went back to the room and watched TV and killed some time before Angel's arrival which should be soon as she texted me that her plane had landed.

I watched the preview of the retreat on TV and there wasn't much more offered than what I had learned through with the tour and talking to the concierge.

I decided to watch a couple of videos made by guests. One of those featured a lady enjoying the Sybian. She was doing a toy demo and suggesting different attachments to use. This gave me an idea about which ones to suggest to Angel and Jenna.

There was another video of a couple fucking on the top of a hill overlooking a great view. Doing something similar sounded like a great idea to me.

"I'm here in the lobby, Carl. Can't believe I finally made it," Angel said in excitement on the phone call.

"Don't move, I'm coming out to help you with your bags," I replied.

I rushed out the door and to the lobby and greeted Angel with a big hug.

"You look great," I said. "How are you feeling after a long flight?"

"Good, I got some rest on the plane, but my butt hurts and needs a massage badly," she replied.

"I have a remedy for that," I said with a laugh. "Come on, let me help you with those bags."

"I can't wait to see what you have in mind, Carl, you're full of surprises," Angel replied.

We headed to the room and I helped her settle in.

"Take your clothes off, Angel," I said with conviction.

She took her clothes off and I saw her lovely breasts and trimmed pubic area. There was a landing strip patch that she had done just for me at her last French wax.

I placed a robe around her and I was in one as well.

"Follow me," I said.

We went down past the lobby to the couple's massage room. There, two female massage therapists were waiting for us and offered us greetings. They asked about Angel's flight and said they would try to help her get over any jet lag that she might have.

They had us lay on the massage tables with our faces down.

There was soft music playing in the background and they began giving us a massage. Probably the best massage I've ever had.

After quite a while, they had us lay face up. One of the therapists massaged my chest and arms and legs. Then, started massaging my inner thigh and I got hard. Angel looked over at me and was smiling. She could see that I was aroused.

"Okay, now for the dessert," one of the therapists said.

A tray was brought in and on it was melted chocolate, whipped cream, nuts, cherries and bananas. The massage therapist left but said there was a button to push if we needed any help. The room was left to just the two of us.

"We're going to make banana splits?" Angel asked.

"No, we're going to be the banana splits," I replied with a smile.

"Okay," Angel said. "Who goes first?"

"Well I always put ladies first, Angel," I replied. "What if I change it up and you go first? I've wanted to do something like this to you for a long time."

"Your wish is my command," I replied with a smile.

Angel came over to my table, grabbed the chocolate and covered my cock with it. Warm melted chocolate became my glaze.

She stuck my cock into her mouth saying "mmmmm, you taste like heaven."

Then she took the whipped cream and added it to my cock. Afterward, she sprinkled some nuts on top and a cherry.

Next, she spread my legs and put whipped cream on my butthole. Some chocolate had already dripped down onto my hole. Then she took the banana and began slowly inserting it. When she worked it in most of the way, she grabbed my cock and put it in her mouth and began licking and sucking.

After a while, I told her I was going to cum and wanted to wait.

I pressed the button for help and when the therapist came in, I asked if they could clean me up. They brought in some hot towels and cleaned me off.

I went over to Angel's table, had her lie on her back and spread her legs. It was my turn to reciprocate. I grabbed the melted chocolate and dripped some of it on her nipples and lick them off as well as sucked on them. Angel began to moan with pleasure.

Then I drop some chocolate on her clit and licked and sucked.

Next, I spread her lips and dripped some chocolate in between and licked it out. More chocolate was added to her butthole and I licked from her clit to her ass up and down as Angel moaned more loudly.

Then, I took the whipped cream and outlined her pussy and asshole with it. I added nuts and put a cherry where her clit is. I had to take a picture with my camera, it was spectacular looking.

Then, I spent a lot of time licking all of it until there wasn't much left.

I took the banana, put some chocolate on it and inserted it into her pussy.

I moved it in and out faster and faster with Angel's growing moans. Then, I slowly inserted it into her butthole and pushed it far into her ass. I started moving it faster and faster and then I began switching between that hole and her pussy hole. Angel's moans were pretty loud at this point.

Angel's body began to quiver as she was having an unmistakable orgasm.

She wanted to stop for a moment and recover.

After a few moments of recovery, I pushed the button again for the therapist to clean up Angel.

After the massage, we headed to our room.

"That was so incredibly amazing, Carl. I've never had a massage quite like that one," she said with a laugh.

"I definitely have to agree. We need to do a revisit," I said in agreement.

After our rendezvous, we both decided to take a shower and bath. So, we walked into the bathroom and the walk-in shower.

I soaped Angel up from head to toe and made sure to thoroughly soap up her butt crack and pussy. Then I washed her off with a handheld water nozzle. Angel did the same to me and we were sparkling clean.

I ran the water for the tub and when it was nearly full, we got into it. I sat inside first followed by Angel with her back toward me and began to lightly caress her breasts and lightly pinch her nipples.

"Feels so good, Carl. If you're not careful, you're going to have to fuck me again," she said with a chuckle.

"Horror of horrors," I said. "I can't think of a worse fate."

We both laughed.

We stayed in the tub a while longer as I continued to caress her breasts.

After our bath, we got into bed naked together and cuddled ourselves to sleep. I couldn't wait to see our friend, Jenna who was due to arrive in the morning.

The next thing I knew it was morning.

"Coffee," I barely squeaked out and in a quiet voice.

"Yes please, I was waiting for you to wake up. You know how I like it, Angel replied softly.

"Your wish is my command," I replied and a groggy tone.

I went over to the single-serve coffee machine and made two cups. Hers with cream and sugar and mine was black.

We sat in bed and drank our coffee, waking up. This was the best part of the morning for me.

After a while, we started talking about the day. Jenna was planning to be at the retreat very soon and we were anxiously waiting for her arrival. We had a lot of plans with her and exciting times ahead.

Shortly after, Jenna texted me to let me know that she was on the way from the airport and would be there soon. She arrived and room service helped her to her room with her bags. Then, she came over to our room and I heard a knock on the door.

"Here she is Angel. The first time we meet her in person!" I said excitedly.

I opened the door and there was Jenna completely naked. I was a little shocked at first, but not really because I saw a lot of her online posts where she was naked in hotel hallways.

Jenna was an attractive, shapely five foot seven inch tall, long-haired blonde with blue eyes. Her breasts were small and perky with nipples that stuck out and were fully erect. Her pubic area was completely shaved. She looked amazing online and in person she was spectacular.

I invited Jenna in and we both gave her a big hug. Her naked body felt so good under my hands and arms.

"I've been thinking about this moment for a few days now and the thought of meeting in person and playing with both of you has consumed me," Jenna said with a wild expression in her eyes.

"I couldn't agree more," I said in agreement.

"I third that!" Angel added.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Jenna said excitedly.

"No better time than the present," Angel replied.

We showed Jenna around our room and she was excited about the Sybian, sex swing, sexy furniture specially made for couplings and other devices conveniently located in our room.

"What should we do first?" Jenna asked with a horny expression.

"First thing I want to do is taste your pussy Jenna. I've been waiting a long time for that after seeing your posts online. I've been dying to get a mouthful," I said with a horny grin.

"Well, let's make that happen, shall we?" She replied.

I led her over to the kitchen table that was at a perfect height.

She laid on her back and spread her legs saying, "Eat me out, Carl. And Angel, do whatever you want. You both have me for your full pleasure."

I grabbed a chair and positioned it in front of the table. Then, I asked Angel to spread her pussy and ass cheeks. I could see that Jenna was already very wet and her juices were running down her crack and butthole.

Angel spread them open and unexpectedly inserted two fingers into her pussy and then into my mouth to suck and taste Jenna's juices. She tasted so good. Slightly sweet and salty.

Angel surprised me because she told me that she's not into girls, so she must have fingered her for me.

Next, Angel spread Jenna's pussy lips and cheeks again and I buried my head between her legs. I started licking and sucking all over and running my tongue up and down from her clit to her butthole. Jenna began to softly murmur.

Then I twirled my tongue around her clit and started tongue fucking her vagina. I moved my tongue down to her butthole and started tongue fucking her hole.

Angel left the room for a moment and came back wearing a strap-on.

"Go ahead and fuck her now, Carl," Angel said in an exciting tone.

I got off the chair, stood between her legs and sank my cock deep inside Jenna. She let out a gasp. Then, I started fucking her hard and fast.

Angel got behind me and slowed my hips down. She had lube on her fingers and stuck a finger up my ass. Then, she slowly slid the strap-on dildo inside me. She moved the dildo in and out which caused me to move in and out of Jenna. We were in a good fucking rhythm and Jenna's murmur became quiet screams as we fucked over and over.

"Let's head over to that ottoman," I said with heavy breathing.

Angel pulled out of me and I pulled out of Jenna. I went to the ottoman and lay down on my back. This piece of furniture fit me just perfectly and was narrow so it could straddled. I had Jenna straddle me in a cowgirl position and lower herself so my cock was in her vagina. I bent her down so we were almost chest-to-chest. The ottoman also had a pillow so I could prop up my head a bit for more comfort. I had Angel get behind Jenna and insert her strap-on dildo into her ass.

cguysea
cguysea
21 Followers