Sizzling Sexploration in Sedona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara came out a few moments and got onto the platform with her partner, Dom. He was an attractive, tall, trim guy with blonde hair and a large cock that was already getting hard.

She said, "Good morning, my name is Lara and this is Dom. Nice to meet all of you. We are here to show you our favorite Kama Sutra positions in action. If you're interested, at the end of our presentation there is a book that we wrote about Kama sutra located in the back of the room. It's free, but we do take donations if you are so inclined.

We won't be talking during this presentation, so go ahead and take mental notes, then you can find the positions in our book for more information. And of course, we'll be available afterward for any questions.

Are there any questions before we get started?"

Everyone looked around each other but didn't have any questions.

"Okay we'll get started and by the way feel free to come up as close as you want to get a good view," Lara said with a smile.

Lara took off her yoga pants and black top and was naked underneath. Dom disrobed to nakedness.

Right away, Lara got on her back, then moved her pelvis and legs straight up toward the ceiling and balanced on her shoulders and neck. Then she spread her legs.

Angel and I looked at each other in disbelief. Lara was a flexible doll.

"I'm not sure I can try that one, Carl. I might end up in the ER at the hospital," Angel whispered to me with a chuckle.

"It looks interesting, but you're right, we would probably end up in a hospital visit," I whispered back chuckling as well. "We'll see what happens next."

Dom kneeled in the back of her and started sucking her ass and pussy. We were in front of Lara, had an excellent view and could hear the sucking noises.

Even though Angel and I had just fucked each other's brains out, I was beginning to get extremely horny again.

After a while, Dom took his large cock and plunged it into Lara's pussy. We could clearly see his cock enter inside her with her lips wrapped around his hardness. It was a beautiful sight. Then he switched and easily entered her ass.

He pumped both holes hard switching back and forth.

I was wondering how long Lara could be in what looked like an excruciating position. Just as I was wondering this, they switched to a new position.

Lara got on all fours and Dom straddled her on top with their heads pointed in opposite directions. Then Lara reached back, grabbed his cock and shoved it into her ass. Obviously, there would have been a lot of practice to do either one of these positions. They made them look so easy.

Dom moved his hips up and down and fucked her ass for quite a while, then her pussy. I could tell that they hadn't quite mastered switching back and forth between holes for this one.

Then, for the next position, Lara climbed up on Dom with his help until her legs wrapped around his neck and he ate out her pussy. We could hear the sucking noises again.

Dom turned slowly in a circle as he mashed his face between her legs.

After a while in this position, Lara got on her back and Dom straddled her on top with their heads in opposite directions. Then, Dom lowered his cock into her mouth and began doing push-ups. As he lowered, his cock plunged inside her mouth and he sucked her pussy.

They were getting quite the CrossFit workout and you can see sweat on Dom's brow.

In the next position, Lara got on all fours, Dom grabbed her hips and raised them hip high. Then, he plunged his cock inside her pussy again. It was like a wheelbarrow position.

They did several additional fucking positions such as scissors with Lara laying on her side and spreading one leg in the air. Also, they demonstrated standard missionary, doggy, laying on their sides back to front and front to front. Finally, they did 69 and the grand finale was a cowgirl and reverse cowgirl when he shot a giant creampie into her ass. When Lara lifted off his cock, a blob of cum dripped on his balls and pubic area and some ran down her legs.

Everyone applauded and cheered at the great show. Angel and I had never seen anything like it.

Lara was breathing hard as she said, "Thank you for attending. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did!"

There was more applause and then we left the room.

"Can you believe what we just saw, Carl? Some of those positions I wouldn't even want to attempt!" Angel exclaimed.

"Me either. I would be in bed for at least a week with a sprained back. They made me so horny that I want to jump out of my skin though!" I said with a horny grin on my face.

"But you already fucked me to oblivion, Carl. What are you thinking about now?" Angel asked.

"I have an idea. Let's head back to the room," I said with a smile.

"Oh no, here we go again. I see that look on your face," Angel said in a suspicious tone.

"I haven't let you down yet have I?" I countered.

"No, you haven't. Just when I think that a certain experience was the greatest, you find a way to top it," Angel said with a smile.

"Well, this next one you might just get a lot of pleasure from without us trying to top anything," I said.

"Okay, whatever it is I'm up for it!" Angel said.

When we got to the room, I helped her disrobe, and then walked her over to the Sybian machine.

"Oh, this is what you had in mind, Carl. I like this idea a lot," Angel said with excitement.

Which dildo would you like to start with? There is a whole range of sizes right here," I asked.

"I want to start with one that is about your size and see how it goes," Angel replied.

I grabbed a dildo that was about my size and attached it to the machine. Then, I gave a controller to Angel and showed her how to adjust the intensity. She had never ridden on a Sybian before and she acted very excited.

I put some lube on the dildo for her and she gently lowered herself as it inserted into her vagina.

She turned on the control and it started vibrating.

"Wow, this is great, Carl! It feels much better than a regular dildo. I think because it puts more pressure on my clit! Angel exclaimed.

She gradually turned up the intensity and had a wild expression on her face and in her eyes. She grabbed my cock and plunged it into her mouth, started sucking hard and murmuring.

Then, she reached her hand between my legs and stuck a finger in my butthole then two. She must have loosened me up earlier in the day because they slid right in. She actually stuck a third in my hole which she had never done before and was finger fucking me hard as she sucked my cock and moved it in and out of her mouth. I was in ecstasy and I was pretty sure she was as well. In fact, I could tell she was having an orgasm because she cried out and her body began to quiver. Then, she began low-level screams and had a super intense look on her face.

Within another minute, Angel quivered again and was having another orgasm. Then, a couple of minutes later yet a third. I was about ready to come in her mouth when she shook again for the fourth time at the same time I came into her mouth and she swallowed it, sucking every last drip.

I was jealous that she came four times and I only came once. And I had never seen her come so many times so closely together.

Angel turned off the Sybian and got off of it saying, "That was so incredible, Carl! You wouldn't believe it! Thank you so much for suggesting that! I need a rest now after all this excitement!" She said with exhaustion in her tone.

"I can't believe you came so many times, and so close together. That was amazing to watch," I said with a jealous look in my eyes. "I know a perfect place to relax and get rejuvenated. Come on, follow me."

We walked down to the spa where there was a sauna, warm pools fed by springs and open communal showers.

When we got there, Angel said, "This is perfect for what we've been through today, Carl."

Angel and I took full advantage of the spa, had dinner brought up to the room and relaxed the rest of the evening. We needed to recover from an amazing day!

The next day, Angel had to leave because of some pressing business back in the Philippines. I helped Angel with her bags as we walked to the main lobby together.

Angel's Uber ride was already there. We gave each other long hugs before I turned to go with a tear in my eye. I was sad but knew we would meet again.

The End

*

I would like to express my deepest gratitude for Angel's invaluable contribution and unwavering support throughout the creative writing and editing process of our story. Her expertise, guidance, and encouragement have been remarkable. Angel has been an inspiration, offering insightful feedback and suggestions that have helped immensely. I appreciated her ability to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the story and to offer constructive criticism.