Sizzling Sexploration in Sedona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is so incredible!" Jenna said in a very excited tone. "I haven't ever done double penetration with a strap-on!"

"I think this is a first for all of us," Angel replied.

We fucked Jenna's brains out for quite a while. Then we switched so that Angel straddled me and Jenna fucked Angel's ass with the strap-on.

After quite a while, Angel said, "I want to see you fuck Jenna and cum inside her vagina. I want this for you, Carl."

"That would be amazing, especially if you spread her open for me," I said with hyper excitement.

"Fuck me hard, I want your cum!" Jenna said with an excited tone.

We uncoupled and I led them back to the kitchen. I had Jenna lie on her back and Angel spread her pussy lips for me. I inserted my cock and it entered her easily all the way to my balls.

I pumped her as hard and fast as I could for quite a while until I felt warmth between my legs. I knew I was about ready to cum.

Jenna gasped and her body began to convulse and her chest was heaving. It was obvious that she was having an enormous orgasm. I gasped and shot warm cum into her vagina at the same time. We were both in simultaneous climax.

After I finished cuming, I stayed balls deep in her vagina for a few moments that I savored. Jenna's chest was still heaving but slowly getting back to normal. I pulled out and a blob of cum dripped onto the floor. Some of it dripped down her leg.

"I can't even describe how amazing that was. It was everything I envisioned," Jenna said as she was recovering.

"I can't believe we are finally together, meeting in person," Angel said.

Then, I said with a laugh, "After all the amazing, incredible sex, I'm hungry. Lunch anyone?"

Both Angel and Jenna laughed and nodded.

I grabbed robes for the ladies and called to order lunch. The room service was great and delivered it quickly.

As we ate, Jenna told us of a great hike we could go on in the nude. It was to a popular place in Sedona called Subway Cave and was often crowded. But she knew of a back way to get there and in the evening there should be fewer crowds. The risk sounded exciting.

"There is one caveat, however. There is a rock slide that you need to crawl up to get to the cave and slide down later and I'm not sure I need that kind of ass work out in the nude," she said with a chuckle.

"I'll bring a backpack with our shorts and tequila," I said.

"Nice touch with the tequila," Jenna said. "You and Angel might need it to get up the nerve for this hike. I'm used to hiking in the nude."

"Touché! Angel replied. "This will be my first nude hike and I might need a shot to get started!"

We finished our lunch, got into the car and I drove to the back side of the trailhead where Jenna recommended we start. When we got there, we took off our clothes and placed them in a backpack for me to carry. I felt so free in my nakedness.

Just before we started the hike, I got out the bottle of tequila.

"One bubble a piece?" I asked with a smile.

They both agreed.

I held up the bottle for a toast and said, "Too naked romps and promiscuity."

Angel and Jenna laughed and had big grins on their faces. We each had a big swig out of the bottle and began our hike.

The sun was low in the sky and shining brilliantly on the red rocks. The sight of the red rocks highlighted by the sun and walking with two gorgeous naked ladies was truly breathtaking. Jenna led the way, followed by Angel I.

There wasn't much of a trail but Jenna seemed to know where she was going. Or, we were going to be hopelessly lost. I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt.

We were alone on the makeshift trail and walked for about thirty minutes until we approached Subway Cave. We could hear some voices up ahead.

"I hope we aren't turned in to the park rangers," Angel said.

"I think we'll be fine, Angel," Jenna replied in confidence. "Nudity isn't illegal here. Just if you expose yourself recklessly. I don't think there's any recklessness going on yet."

Subway Cave was amazing. There was a rock slide that was tilted upward at an angle and was about thirty or forty feet high. There were rock formations all around and I could see a ledge several feet up that wrapped around the rock formation.

We decided to climb up the rock slide in the nude. We would only need to have our shorts on later for the slide back down.

Jenna went first to demonstrate how to climb the slide. She positioned both feet on grooves lining each side of the slide about three feet apart with her back toward us and hands on the smooth rock. There was nothing to hang onto with her hands so her feet had to do the climbing. Angel and I had a great view of Jenna's ass and pussy and were a sight to behold.

Jenna inched herself up little by little until she reached the top. I coaxed Angel to go next. Of course, I was being selfish and wanted another gorgeous view.

"I don't know if I can do this, Carl. Look how steep it is," Angel said in a scared voice.

"Just do what Jenna did. Push your shoes against the grooves on each side of the slide for grip and inch your way up and go slow. I'll be right behind you to assist," I said in a confident tone.

I was actually scared myself and didn't want to come off as being afraid. Angel started her climb and slowly inched her way up the slide with me right behind.

What a magnificent view I thought to myself. Angel's gorgeous pussy and ass were right in my face and for all to see if anyone was around. I didn't want to say anything about it to distract Angel though. I would just enjoy the incredible sightseeing at the top of the slide.

After a few minutes, we finally made it to the top. I was shaky from the adrenaline rush from climbing the slide and the sexual energy generated by Angel and Jenna.

"Amazing! We did it!" Angel shouted.

"Good job you two, now you've mastered the rock!" Jenna replied.

Subway Cave was even more spectacular in person than imagined from the pictures and videos I had seen. There were ledges on each side of the cave with a rock formation on top. There was a large gap between the ledges and the ground was several feet down. Lethal for a fall.

There were several people on the other ledge who we could see clearly and they were laughing and pointing at us.

"Just ignore them," Jenna said. "They're just not brave like we are."

We followed Jenna to the right ledge and went about halfway down so we were opposite the others.

"Let's see some action!" one of the guys yelled.

"You got it!" Jenna yelled back.

Jenna backed up against the wall and spread her legs.

"Take me you two! Let's put on a show for them," she yelled loud enough for the others to hear.

"No disagreement here," I said with a grin.

"Not here either!" Angel added.

The others started cheering us on and did catcalls. Just then, Angel went over to Jenna, inserted her fingers into her pussy and started finger-banging her. Next, Angel rubbed the juices on Jenna's nipples.

"Here you go, Carl. Suck her nipples and taste her juices," Angel said with a horny look in her eyes.

The audience got louder and there was more catcalling.

I sucked Jenna's nipples as Angel took my cock into her mouth.

The crowd was chanting, "Fuck her, fuck her!"

So, Angel said, "Go ahead fuck Jenna for the crowd, Carl."

"Okay Angel, you're time will be tomorrow, I have plans for us!" I replied.

Jenna had her arms straight up facing me and looking like she wanted to be taken. I positioned myself facing her and inserted my cock into her vagina. Then, Jenna wrapped her legs around my waist and I fucked her against the cave wall.

The audience was cheering loudly.

We fucked for quite a while before I felt like cuming. I let out a gasp and shot cum into her vagina over and over again.

After we finished, Jenna put her feet down and some of my cum ran down her legs. I was surprised that my balls weren't empty from our earlier excursion.

The group applauded our performance.

The sun had set and we decided to get out of there before it was too dark. So, we grabbed our shorts out of the backpack, put them on and went down the rock sliding butt down and jamming our shoes against the sides. Getting down was a lot faster than going up.

When we all made it to the bottom, we followed Jenna back to the parking area. We knew that we would only be with Jenna for the day. So, we parted ways with hugs and a lengthy goodbye. I was going to miss seeing her in person. Then, got into the car and drove back to our hotel.

Since it was late, Angel and I had a snack, got naked and went to bed. The next morning, we did our normal routine of making coffee and waking up together.

After a while of slowly waking up, Angel asked, "So what's the plan today, Carl? I'm not sure that you can top yesterday's crazy excitement!"

"It's a surprise, but think you're going to love it," I replied.

"I never know what's next with you, Carl. It's always an adventure," Angel said with a chuckle.

"Well, let's get ready, then all we need is our robes. We need to be ready within thirty minutes," I said.

"This sounds interesting already, Carl," Angel said excitedly.

To expedite getting ready on time, Angel and I took separate showers. I knew that hanky panky in the shower would slow us down too much.

After getting ready, we both put on robes and walked down toward the lobby. Then, we entered a room with six other couples who were already there along with six massage tables.

"What are you getting me into now, Carl," Angel asked suspiciously in a quiet voice.

"You'll find out soon," I whispered back with a smile.

Just then, a professional-looking lady walked into the room saying, "Welcome class. My name is Lara."

Lara was an attractive, athletic-looking brunette with blue-green eyes. She was wearing black yoga pants and a black top with a small staff badge.

"I see you've all gotten here early. You must be eager for this class to begin. So let's get right to it," she said.

Angel looked at me whispering, "Class?"

I just smiled back.

"This is the G-spot, P-spot training class. This morning, I'm going to teach you how to find your partner's special erroneous zones that I guarantee will enhance your love life or we'll give you a complete refund. In other words, this class comes with a full guarantee," Lara informed.

Angel whispered to me, "This will be fun!"

I just smiled back again.

"Okay, any questions before we get started?" Lara asked. "Okay, no questions. So, we already have a volunteer couple, Carl and Angel who I will use to demonstrate the p-spot and g-spot for the rest of you."

Angel looked at me questionably.

"I know you're a bit of an exhibitionist, so I thought you would be okay with this. Are you okay?" I whispered.

"Let's do it," Angel whispered back with a smile on her face.

Lara asked us up to the front of the room where there was a massage table. Then, asked everyone to gather around as she had Angel and I disrobe.

"Who wants to be the giver and who is the receiver? She asked.

"I want to be the giver," Angel said without hesitation.

"Okay, Carl get on the massage table on your belly and spread your legs. We could also have you get on all fours but I found that being on the stomach is more comfortable," Lara informed. "Now everyone gather around so you don't miss anything. And feel free to ask questions at any time."

"I have a question, "Will I live through this?" I asked.

This got a good laugh with everybody and helped to break the ice.

"You'll not only live through this, Carl but you'll thrive with this experience," Lara said with confidence. "Okay, we're going to start with fingers and then move to some toys that I've selected specifically for this."

I was on my belly and didn't quite know what to expect. I was feeling pretty vulnerable at this point.

"Okay, Angel, I want you to apply some of this lube on Carl's butthole and some on your finger, and slowly insert it into his ass. Move it in and out a few times and then go with two fingers. When both fingers are inserted as deep as they can go, I want you to move your fingers like a "come to me" movement while pressing on the prostate area toward his cock. You should be able to feel a spongy area and most are deep inside the ass. Ready to try?" Lara asked.

"I'm more than ready! "Angel said excitedly."

"Okay, great. Does anybody have any questions before we begin?" Lara asked.

One of the other ladies asked how we would know if we were pressing on the right area.

"Oh, you'll know it because most guys will feel like they're in a continuous orgasm state and they'll let you know. Some guys actually have orgasms and cum. Also, if you press hard enough sometimes cum will come out of their cocks. Be careful though, we don't want any medical emergencies," Lara said.

Lara asked if there were any more questions and since there weren't any, she had Angel put lube on my butthole and her finger and insert it and began moving it in and out. Then, two fingers as deep as they would go. Then she had Angel do the "come to me" movement with her fingers that pressed against my prostate.

"Right there!" I said. "That's the spot!"

Lara had Angel move her fingers with "come to me" movements with her fingers toward my cock and continue to stroke harder and harder over that area.

I began to feel like I was having an orgasm but wasn't quite having a full one. It was the feeling I have just before I cum. It felt indescribable. All I could say was, "Oh wow" over and over again with each stroke of her fingers toward my cock.

At one point, I could feel a little bit of oozing from my cock. I could feel Angel had pushed out a small amount of cum from my cock.

"Is everybody getting this and you can do it on your own now?" Instructor asked.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Okay Angel and Carl, I think that's good for part one of the demo. You can of course continue doing that later if you want. Let's have you switch and have Angel lay on her back," The teacher instructed.

Even though I was in heaven and didn't want to stop, Angel and I began to switch. When I got up from the table, Lara noticed that some of my cum leaked out. She grabbed a towel and placed it over the wet spot. Then, Angel laid down on her back with her legs spread.

I always loved the sight of Angel's pussy and ass. They are so naughty, nice and sexy and make me get instantly hard.

"Now, I can see that Angel is very moist and may not require lube. But, some of you might need it, so make sure to keep it handy. Carl, I want you to insert a finger into Angel's vagina and loosen her hole until you can get two fingers inside. Move your fingers toward her pelvic bone until you feel a spongy tissue similar to Angel finding your p-spot. This tissue is your g-spot. Then, I want you to do the same thing that I instructed Angel by doing the "come to me" movement with your fingers. Make sure you do this toward her pelvic bone," The teacher instructed.

One of the students asked if the g-spot and p-spot were the same in men and women.

"That's a very good question and there is controversy about g-spots and p-spots. Generally, the g-spot is part of the clitoris that can be up to five inches long and extends into the pelvic area. The p-spot is part of the prostate. Both males and females have similar structures arranged differently. So, the g-spot and p-spot are similar in nature but not exactly the same and located in similar areas. I know it's complicated, but does that make sense?" The teacher asked.

There were nods from the other students, but I could sense some confusion. I wanted to spend less time talking about anatomy and more time in the pleasure zone.

"Okay, Carl. Why don't you start the demonstration on Angel," Lara said.

I inserted a finger in Angel's vagina and it slipped right in. Then, I slipped in two fingers. I went in deep until I could feel Angel's spongy tissue. I started doing the "come to me" movement with my fingers rubbing against that spot and Angel began low murmurs of pleasure.

"You found Angel's spot, so just keep up what you're doing and keep the pressure on with your fingers," The teacher instructed.

I kept it up for quite a while as Angel's murmurs turned to louder moans and soon her chest began to heave and her body began to convulse. Angel told me to stop. So, I quit moving my fingers and gently pulled them out.

"Good job, Carl. There's no doubt that you gave her a strong orgasm," The teacher commented in excitement.

"Thank you Angel and Carl for a great demonstration. Now all of you can begin with your partners. Let's start with the p-spot and after everyone has mastered it, we'll move to the g-spot. Angel and Carl, since you just did a successful demo, can you assist the others in finding their spots along with me?

Both Angel and I nodded, even though I was more interested in helping the guys find their partner's g-spots.

The other couples had their guys lay on the tables and started. Angel and I wandered around to make sure they began correctly and especially using lube.

One of the ladies was having difficulty finding her partner's spot. So, Angel asked if she could try it.

She sunk her fingers deep inside his ass until he said, "That's it! Oh, that feels good."

"You just need to go deeper. You'll definitely feel it," Angel said.

She pushed her fingers in deeper and found it. Her partner was in bliss.

Everyone was having success, so the teacher had the partners switch.

After the switch, a couple of the guys were having difficulties finding their partner's g-spots, so Lara helped one of the ladies and I assisted the other. I wasn't able to find it either. So, after Lara successfully found and helped the other couple, she came over. She was also unable to find my student's g-spot.

"Sometimes, some women are unable to find their g-spots, but not to worry because there are so many other ways of stimulation," Lara informed.

She instructed the guy to rub around her clitoris but not directly on it. Soon, she has had an orgasm. Success!

After everyone was done, the teacher commented that we were all probably ready to fuck our partners.

"I am, I am," I shouted out.

Everyone laughed and nodded in agreement.

Soon, we began fucking our partners. Angel bent over one of the massage tables and I started fucking her pussy. Then, I slowly slipped my cock into her ass. It went in smoothly since Angel was so wet. Next, I switched back and forth between holes. Lara commented to us about the nice switching and watched us for a while.

I glanced around the room and noticed others fucking in all sorts of positions from missionary to doggy and everything in between. There was a lot of moaning and once in a while the sounds of cuming. It was such a hot scene.

After quite a while, my cum exploded into Angel's pussy, then her ass as I wanted to fill both holes.

Lara came over and watched as I spread Angel's holes and blobs of cum dripped from her holes and down her legs.

"Nice job you two. And, Carl, you're a stud. Love how you came in both of her holes."

"You could be next," I offered with a smile as I was still breathing heavily.

"Thanks, Carl. But I have someone waiting for me for the next class. We'll be putting on a fucking demonstration for anyone who wants to watch," She said excitedly.

After our class was over, Angel and I decided to attend the next one to watch Lara and her partner.

I wasn't quite sure about what this next class was about but maybe we could learn something new.

The resort staff brought in a padded platform that was about 10 x 10 feet and placed it in the middle of the room at ground level. Then they placed some chairs around the platform so we could either stand or sit. Angel and I decided to stand at least in the beginning. About fifteen people showed up to attend the class.