Skanked - Submission Sam's Story

Story Info
Samantha surrenders to dominant lesbian family friend.
15.7k words
4.81
33.8k
21

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 09/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,842 Followers

This is a standalone story but it the fifth in a series depicting the submission of a married professional woman to a lesbian family friend. It contains themes of non-consent and reluctance. If this is offensive in any way, please find another story.

This chapter is told from Samantha's perspective as she deals with the hidden desires Maria has brought out in her and tries to come to terms with her new position of submissive plaything to her younger dom. Please enjoy and as always, your comments are appreciated.

__________

I paced in anticipation, unable to think rationally any longer. If I dared to think about the previous few weeks, the absurdity of it all was terrifying. Maria was like a little sister to me.

Our families were close growing up, and when my parents passed as a young adult, her mother, Daniella, became a surrogate mom to me. I am the pharmacist at Daniella's pharmacy, a small family business with an older but loyal customer base.

The salary she can afford to pay is well below market, but I supplement my income by working part time at the Walmart pharmacy in town. Maria was a problem child after her father died, when she was ten. She was always a bit jealous of me. I was the good student, hard-working, golden child, and she was the not-so-hard-working, struggling student.

Shortly after my parents passed, I married Edmond Donovan, CEO of a Fortune 500 pharmaceutical company, and moved into his house in Plainfield. A twenty-five-thousand-plus-square-foot home on the lake. (As Maria likes to say, "The biggest fucking house on the lake.")

After that, Maria's resentment grew and we drifted apart. She also became resentful of her mother and stopped working at the pharmacy for a while.

More recently, I had helped to mend fences between her and Daniella, and she returned to the family business. She was determined to learn the business and take it over someday, when Daniella decides to retire.

It was all going well until Maria, and I had one of our sisterly falling outs that turned into a screaming match. It got way out of control, or I should I say--I was way out of control; it ended in me losing my shit, and calling her a skanky, tatted freak.

She responded by losing her shit, backing me against the counter and telling me how unsatisfied I was with Edmond and how badly I needed to get fucked. Then, she told me she could be the one to do it. The shock that she was gay, was not nearly as surprising as the tingle of excitement I felt at that moment.

It was hard to believe that little tingle, started me down a path to becoming a submissive, personal plaything; to be used for her twisted pleasures.

It was 6:30am, when she texted me that morning.

Maria: Good Morning BB

I replied immediately.

Me: Good Morning, Miss Maria. I can't stop thinking about you

Maria: I'm happy to hear that BB. Are you dressed as I asked

Me: Yes Miss Maria. I hope you'll like it

Maria: I'm sure I will. I want you to leave the front door unlocked and I want you against the counter where you first gave yourself to me

Me: Yes Miss Maria

Maria: Bring your itch medicines. I will need to apply them both for you

Me: Thank you Miss Maria

On the road to where I currently find myself, she mockingly bought me lilac-scented lube for my pussy and rose-scented for my asshole. During our now infamous tirade that started all this, she had mocked me by saying I was a prissy little bitch, who thought my pussy smelled like lilacs and my asshole like roses.

She then proceeded to tell me that I had an itch, that Edmond clearly could not scratch. To prove her point, she brought me a brown paper bag with the lubes in it and gave the bag to me in front of Edmond and Daniella and said, "Here's the itch medication I told you about."

I nearly fainted on the spot when she did that, but quickly thanked her before excusing myself and taking the bag to my room. I was furious and humiliated, but luckily neither Edmond nor Daniella, seemed to take much notice. Like so many of the little seeds of thought she planted in my head, it germinated in my imagination, and I ended up using them in an attempt to scratch the itch she infected my mind with.

The fact that she instructed me to bring them both, meant both orifices were going to be used this morning.

Maria: If you do as you are told, we will have a most pleasurable morning

Me: Thank you Miss Maria

Maria: Are you my pet, BB?

Me: Yes Miss Maria

I never in a million years would have imagined ever being in a lesbian 'relationship' for lack of a better term. Definitely, not as a submissive-pet, lesbian slut. And never, ever with Maria Quinones, lifelong pseudo-sibling.

There I was, in slutty lingerie she commanded me to wear, and referring to her Miss Maria, anxiously awaiting her arrival, knowing she was going to use my pussy and asshole in my own kitchen of all places.

I should have been terrified, ashamed, and humiliated. But she had promised, if I obeyed, she would let me eat her pussy. Sadly, that was all that mattered. My own pussy was getting hotter and wetter by the second. Ever since she shoved her cum-soaked panties in my mouth, the thought of tasting her sweet juices directly from the source consumed my thoughts.

Maria: Good my pet, see you in an hour

Me: Could you please come now Miss Maria?

Maria: One hour

Me: Thank you Miss Maria.

My whole pelvis tingled with the center of intensity being my moistened, engorged labia. It took every ounce of constraint I had, to stop myself from running upstairs to my mirrored dressing closet, applying my itch medications, and scratching those itches myself. Again sadly, I had done just that, dozens of times since that first tingle, she caused. The nastier and more naked I was, as I watched myself masturbate--the harder, I came.

She'd given me more orgasms in a couple days than Edmond had in four years of marriage.

At 7:29am, I texted again.

Me: I'm ready, where are you?

She did not respond. And my nervous pacing continued with the anxious butterflies churning faster and faster in my stomach. I had never performed oral sex on a woman before. I wondered if she would be disappointed. Then the barrage of nervous thoughts. What if she didn't show? What if we get caught? My marriage... What if she didn't like my outfit? She would make me pay in some humiliating way I bet.

I checked the placement of the lubes on the counter and decided I'd better get in position as she told me. "At the spot I first gave myself to her." Did I actually give myself, or did she take me? I quickly gave myself a mental slap over that thought. I think fucking her finger like a slut was officially giving myself to her.

Right on cue, I heard her coming down the stairs. A brief thought shot through me. What if it's Edmond? But that was impossible, he was out of the country. I breathed a sigh of relief, but my nervousness shot off the scales when I saw it was her. She reached the bottom of the steps and her jaw dropped, as she stood looking at me in a teal-blue, sheer, lace babydoll.

It had intermittent-leaf patterns throughout the thinner, sheer-fabric base material. The top was a sling-strap design that cupped my full 36Ds in individual sheer hammocks. The leaf patterns encroached from above and below but left my quarter-sized nipples exposed through the thinnest fabric.

The straps crisscrossed in front of my neck, further accentuating my breasts, and forming a teardrop of exposed skin from the base of my neck to just below mid-breast. Over my abdomen, the leaves only allowed a shadow of my belly button to peek through. The matching panties were basically a blue triangle in front. The very tip of the panties peered out below my hem line, taunting her.

I blushed and smiled nervously, sensing her approval of my outfit. When she stole a glance at the lubes, my redness intensified, as did my heat down below.

Her face lit up, as she slowly strutted toward me, eyes locked on mine. She wore khaki slacks and a white button-down blouse, already dressed for work. Her dark hair was pulled back in a ponytail, brown eyes boring into me, and her sharp-angled eyebrows sent a tingle through me. I still do not understand why they excite me so, but they do to this day.

She stepped in against me, slipping her right knee between my legs and her hands caressed my hips. I leaned down for a kiss, hands trembling, as they wrapped around her back. Her lips were impossibly warm and soft, as our tongues began a slow sensual dance.

Wasting no time, her right hand traced its way around my hips, under the hem of my babydoll to my fiery wetness beneath the thin fabric of my G-string panties. She broke the kiss, and I released a deep, trembling sigh, as her finger nestled between my engorged labia through the fabric. Her left arm wrapped around my shoulders, pulling me against her until our chins rested on each other's shoulders.

"Oh, sweetie, you've missed me," she whispered, as I whimpered in agreement.

She rubbed her middle finger up and down the length of my slit through the silken fabric, and I trembled and moaned helplessly.

"Thank you for choosing this outfit for me, BB. You may be the sexiest little slut I've ever seen," she said softly, letting her breath wash over my ear, while she pressed more firmly into my wetness.

Her breath sent a tingle down my spine that made my legs wobble. I let out a high-pitched, gasping squeal as I bear-hugged her for support and began rocking my hips against her fingers. I could barely breathe, in complete disbelief of the power her touch had over me. I could sense her excitement, as she took a long moment without a breath before exhaling with a cooing whimper.

She whispered seductively, "Was I right, Sammie?"

"Oh yes, Miss Maria, you know what I need. Please don't stop," I pleaded.

"Do you want to come in your panties for me, like a horny little slut, BB?"

"Oh God, yes! Please make me come, Miss Maria, huh!" I gasped, desperately.

"Your little panties are soaked already..."

"Huuuhhhhh!" I moaned loudly, rocking my hips faster, on the verge of climax.

She pulled her hand back and I squeaked my discontent. Then she leaned back and looked me in the eye as her wet fingers traced little circles on my inner thigh, teasing my pussy with her tickling touch, but not quite hitting home.

"Not yet, my pet, I decide when you come. Understood?"

The desperation in my voice was obvious.

"Yes, Miss Maria, please."

She stepped back and knelt. "First, I'm gonna need these panties, BB."

I leaned forward, so my ass no longer touched the counter and brought my feet together, so she could peel them down without resistance. She rolled the string waistband over my thighs, giving a gentle kiss to the front of each thigh as she looked up at me hungrily.

The panties clung to my wet lips, as she rolled them further down. "Oh, BB, they are hanging on to that sweet pussy for dear life. I don't blame them."

I was trembling and whimpering uncontrollably. Every word and every touch made my body scream for her. Finally, they popped free, and she quickly slid them down to my ankles, and I stepped clear of them, ready for what I hoped was next.

I immediately widened my stance, opening myself up to her. I looked down at her, hoping she would partake. But we both knew she would make me work for it somehow. She did take the opportunity to taunt me just a little. She leaned in and swirled the tip of her nose in my muff, while her breath washed over me. Then, just as my pelvis pushed forward, she stood up.

She looked at me, mouth open and breathing deeply. Her excitement was apparent and that made me feel somehow empowered, despite the fact she was clearly in command.

She brought my panties to her face, buried her nose in the moist silk, and breathed me in slowly and deeply. My eyes closed and my pussy ached, overwhelmed by her reaction. After a long moment, she staggered back a step and her eyes opened.

We gazed at one another for a few seconds, and she spoke, "I'm going to keep these, BB," as she slid them into her purse.

As she stepped toward me again, she slipped something out of her purse and placed it on the counter next to my 'itch medication'. Then she pinned me against the counter and looked up at me. In spite of our height difference, we both knew who was in control.

Her hands caressed my thighs as I leaned in for a kiss, but after teasing, she turned away. She did let her fingers trace their way up my sides. Her hands raised my negligée, as they moved to my tummy. My breathing intensified, and I whimpered softly in awe of the intense tickling pleasure her touch gave me. My stomach spasmed as my eyes closed.

"Do you like this, BB?"

"Oh, yes!" I sighed.

"Thank you for remembering your itch meds, my pet. Seems like you have an itch that needs to be scratched," she said, gently swirling her fingers around my navel.

My tummy spasmed again, and I gasped, "Yes, please."

Her hands quickly moved up my sides, raising my babydoll, as it had apparently served its purpose. She lifted it and I followed her lead, raising my arms to comply. My breasts were trapped in the lingerie, preventing their removal.

She quickly moved her left hand to pull it over my right breast. With my breast in hand, she gave it several soft kisses, zeroing in on my nipple. Then she released it and repeated the ritual on my left breast. As she worshiped them, I settled back against the counter, enjoying her warm lips.

Next, she took the lilac lube, as her other hand slipped between my legs and her finger melted gently into me. We both sighed.

"Oh, BB, we won't need the lilac at all, you're already there, sweetie."

I trembled in response, continuing to gasp at her touch.

She stepped back, and I once again whimpered my disapproval. She looked into my eyes and whispered, "Turn around." I did as she commanded. "Good girl, hands on the counter and spread 'em, BB." She tapped my inner leg with her foot, and I again complied.

She took the rose-scented lube and I tingled at the thought of her touching me there again and moaned when she slipped her lubed hand between my cheeks. Her other hand worked its way around me and back between my legs, until her middle finger penetrated my warmth. My grunts and moans became more intense by the second, while her finger wriggled into my asshole.

"Does that feel better now, my pet?" she whispered in my ear, with her chin on my shoulder.

"Hoah! Yes, thank you, Miss Maria."

"You're welcome, Dr. Kaplan-Donovan. Since your itch problem seems to be persistent, I thought it best to demonstrate the proper application procedures for you. Judging from your reaction, I think I've found the right spots?"

"Yes, Miss Maria, right there, please!"

"Should I scratch slow and steady, or hard and fast." She began to thrust both fingers faster and faster.

My face rolled skyward, and I extended my arms completely, arching my back. "Hard and fast! Oh God, yes!"

"What do you need, Dr Kaplan-Donavan?" she asked, taunting me with my professional title, as I surrendered myself.

The floodgates opened, and I unleashed, echoing through the house. "I need you to fuck me, Miss Maria! I need you inside of me! I need to taste your pussy and feel you come in my mouth. I need you in my ass! Oh God, I need you to make me come, please!"

"Do you really wanna come, doctor?"

"Oh God, yes! Oh God, yes! Oh God, yes! Oh God, yes!"

Suddenly, she pulled both hands back, torturing me further.

"You're a selfish little slut, aren't you?" She slapped my naked ass for emphasis. "Get these clothes off me and we'll discuss what you'll need to do to earn it, BB."

I moved frantically to unbutton her blouse, as she kicked her shoes off. She kissed me as I opened her blouse, untucked it and spread it open. When she broke the kiss, I quickly popped the front clasp of her bra, revealing her stiff nipples. They were huge compared to mine and on her petite breasts, they begged for my kisses.

Her hand took the back of my head and pushed my willing mouth toward her left breast. I needed no further encouragement and licked it firmly, before sucking it in. She groaned with pleasure, encouraging me to continue.

"Have you ever kissed a woman there, doctor?" I shook my head, as my hands gripped both breasts and my lips moved from left to right and back again. "Oh, so good, my hungry little slut!"

I nodded, as I continued to devour them. Soon, my right hand moved to the button and zipper of her pants. She held the back of my head pressing her tits against my lips, while my hands gripped the waistband of her pants and wriggled them over her hips. Even as I worked her pants off, she held my head in place, letting me know her nipples needed more attention.

But as I pushed her pants to the floor, I moved lower, kissing her belly button and tracing her tattoos with my tongue. When the pants hit her ankles, she pulled her feet out, helping free her from the confining fabric. Her legs spread, making herself available so that I may finally have my first direct taste.

Then she gripped a handful of hair gently, as my tongue swirled in her belly button, and I began to kiss her quivering belly. She whimpered her approval, as I outlined her muff with gentle warm kisses.

Next, she pulled my head back and looked down at me. "What do you need, BB?"

"I need to taste you. Please, Miss Maria," I eagerly pleaded. "Please let me pleasure you, Miss Maria."

"Thank you for your manners, my pet, but your past insolence cannot go undisciplined."

"Please, Miss Maria, I'm on my knees begging, as you required. Please let me make it up to you. You were right, Miss Maria. You know what I need. I'll do anything you ask." The sincerity and desperation in my voice were real, but she would make me earn my clemency.

"You're saying the right things, BB, but you've quickly returned to your insolence in the past, once your immediate itch is scratched. You are going to have to prove yourself through your actions and consistent obedience. Don't you agree?"

"Yes, Miss Maria, I will prove myself. Tell me what to do, and I'll do it."

She looked longingly into my eyes, holding my hair, as her fingers seemed to study its texture. Her smile let me know she knew I was sincere.

"When we are alone, will you do exactly what I say when I say it?"

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"Rule one: I will not purposely jeopardize your marriage or career, but outside of that, you will give me unfettered access to that porn-slut body of yours."

My breathing quaked, as I answered looking into her beautiful brown eyes. "Oh yes, Miss Maria, I promise."

"You will be required to pleasure me whenever and however I need it, as long as we adhere to rule number one."

"Yes, Miss Maria. Please let me pleasure you now." I leaned toward her, and she held me back.

"I decide when and how you pleasure me, when and how you come, and how many times."

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"To ensure Edmond does not feel neglected, I will require you to be a cock-hungry slut to keep him satisfied."

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"You will do whatever I tell you, to satisfy him and provide proof of each act."

I hesitated but complied, "Yes, Miss Maria."

She let me move my head closer to her muff but held me out of tongue's length. "Breathe me in, BB." I complied, bringing my hands up to grip her ass. My eyes closed and I hummed contentedly, as I inhaled slowly and deeply.

"You're going to have to earn your first real taste, BB," she said, pulling her back.

My pussy ached with the rush of warmth her scent created within me. "Yes, Miss Maria." I sighed, quivering.

"If your insubordination returns, the discipline will be more severe. Understood?"

"Yes, Miss Maria. I'm sorry, I was defiant. Please tell me what I need to do."

rimaday
rimaday
1,842 Followers