Skanked - Submission Sam's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She picked up a suction cup dildo off the counter, flipped it on and held it out to me. I took it and examined it, feeling it vibrate in my hand.

"Stick it to the floor, so it's just touching that hungry pussy of yours, but you may not penetrate until I tell you." She smiled down at me, and I nodded my compliance.

Once in place, I slid forward and gasped when it made contact.

"Feels good, doesn't it, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria."

She pushed my head against her muff, "You may kiss me, but not my pussy, just yet."

"Thank you, Miss Maria." I said, planting kisses, as my hips rolled slowly, saddling the side of the dildo with my pussy lips.

I trembled and moaned, stunned by the electric tingle of the vibrator.

"Feels good?"

"Oh yes," I sighed.

"Do you wanna come, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria, please."

"Do you think you've earned it?"

"No, Miss Maria," I said, in a tone of disappointment, knowing that was the answer she wanted.

"Good answer, my pet."

"Can I please kiss your pussy, Miss Maria?"

"Not yet. First, you'll need to show your commitment," she said, arrogantly. "Please insert the cock into your pussy, slowly. And I mean slowly."

"Thank you, Miss Maria," I replied, eagerly.

"Tell me what you need, BB," she said, looking intently into my eyes.

I whined and squeaked, as I lowered myself slowly onto the vibrator. "Oh, Miss Maria, I need your cock inside me. Oh God, I need to eat your pussy and taste your cum. I need to please you, so much."

I kissed her belly and traced her muff with her tongue, letting warm breath wash over her. I felt her tremble as I did.

"Do you like kneeling for me, Dr. Kaplan-Donovan?"

"Yes, Miss Maria." I dragged my trembling lips across her lower abdomen.

"Damn, your lips are soft. Are you a cunt-licking little whore, BB?"

"Oh yes, I wanna be your cunt licker, Miss Maria."

"You were born to be my cunt-munching little fuck-toy weren't you, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," I answered compliantly, as her degrading language only seemed to excite me more.

"Do you wanna make yourself come for me, so I can watch you this time?"

"Yes! But please let me pleasure you first!" I begged, looking at her, then down at her pussy, and back to her eyes, waiting for permission.

"First, you show me what a hungry little slut you are for me. Where do you need my cock when you make yourself come for me, BB?"

Her expression turned to a naughty half smile, and I again knew the answer she wanted me to give. "I need it in my ass, Miss Maria."

"Proceed, and I want you to tell me what you need, as you masturbate like a slut."

"Thank you, Miss Maria," I sighed, as I slipped the dildo out of my cunt and impaled myself, slowly, in the rear.

With a hand on each of her hips to steady myself, I pushed in part way, then raised up, to push a little deeper, repeating the process, until it was deep in my ass. "Can I please make myself come, Miss Maria."

"Such a good little slut. Yes, BB, show me how bad you want it."

My right hand released her hip moved between my legs and my left squeezed a handful of Maria's ass. I sat on my heels; toes pointed behind me, bouncing on the vibrator as my fingers rubbed my clit.

Looking up, I began to moan loudly. "That feels so good in my asshole, Miss Ma--Maria! Tha--thank you! I want your pussy so bad! Ah!" My fingers rubbed myself wildly, as my squeals echoed through the kitchen.

"You need this don't you, BB?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm gonna, hah, come so hard! Aaaaahhhhh!"

"You like me watching you come like a cunt-hungry little slut, don't you?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" I screamed through gritted teeth, as I pulled myself closer, pressing my lips against her pelvis with a death grip on her ass again.

My body convulsed in waves of spasms that rolled from my hips, up my spine, smashing my lips against her with each jolt. As I came, my lips pressed against her silky-smooth sensitive tummy. I had never felt skin so soft. My orgasm continued, sending spastic convulsions of uncontrolled pleasure though my lower body, while my tits pressed against her firm warm thighs, and I clung to her for support.

After a long moment, my climax had passed and she stared down, as my face pressed against her pelvis while I collected myself. Then I began to kiss her mons softly, looking into her eyes again.

I mouthed, "Please."

She nodded and pressed herself forward with a hand gripping the counter at each hip.

I looked at her hungrily, gently kissing across her belly, then down her left thigh, before jumping to the right and kissing my way up. It was my turn and I continued for several torturous minutes. I kissed my way in circles, zeroing in on my target at a merciless pace.

She swayed and moaned softly, letting me know what she wanted. I had waited so long for this moment; I couldn't tease her any longer. I simply couldn't find the will to wait another minute. My gentle kisses reached her desperate labia, causing her to moan audibly. Her eyes never broke contact, but her expression was one of blissful pleasure that sent another rush through me.

I pulled back briefly. "Can I please take your cock back in my pussy, Miss Maria?"

"Yes, my pet, you're such a good girl..."

Her mouth opened and her lips trembled, as I extended my tongue and ran the tip the length of her left pussy lip, then the right, looking at her the whole time. Her desperation grew with each tender lick. The tangy sweet taste caused me to gasp, as her flavor flooded my taste buds.

"Oh fuck, BB, that's so good!" she panted, as my tongue melted into her.

I smiled and continued, slowly and firmly licking up her length, swirling my tongue on her clit with each pass. Her obvious bliss made it worth the wait. She caressed my head as I kept my tongue and lips in constant motion. I watched in amazement at the pleasure her face revealed, as my hips rocked on her dildo.

"Do you like that, my pet?"

I smiled and replied, "I love tasting you, Miss Maria." Then, I leaned back in, relentlessly devouring her for several minutes.

Her lips were remarkably tender and soft, as they engulfed my tongue. I sensed her climax building, as I methodically made love to her pussy. Her hips gyrated in response, trying to press herself more firmly against me. Sensing her getting close, my own hips bounced with growing speed.

I broke free again. "Your clit is so hard, Miss Maria; can I please suck it?"

She could only groan and push her pelvis toward me with her answer. I smiled, leaned in, and sucked it into my mouth.

"Oh Sam, that's gonna make me come if you don't..."

I sucked it harder, teasing it with my wagging tongue.

"Don't stop, BB. Suck my fucking clit 'til I come in that skanky little mouth!"

Her voice went high and shaky, as her body trembled from the brewing climax. I bounced faster and faster on the dildo in response.

"Oh, fuuuck, BB! I'm gonna come, baby!"

She wailed with pleasure, as I continued the assault on her clit. She let loose, screaming out, as I milked her orgasm as long as I could. Her upper body jerked, and she yelled out my name.

"Oh, Sammie, I am coming. Ah! Ah! Ah!"

Finally, she pulled me off, unable to take anymore. When she did, I unleashed a scream of pleasure fucking the dildo to my own climax. She held my hair as my mouth opened, grunting frantically as I came again with my mouth pressed against her belly and both hands gripping her firm little ass.

When my orgasm passed, she pulled me up leaving the vibrating cock behind and humming away, as she kissed me hard, tasting her own cum. I kissed her back, wrapping my arms around her shoulders as our tongues danced together.

We kissed for nearly two minutes, until I had to stop. A big part of me wanted to drop back to my knees and do it again. I imagined grabbing her ass with both hands and shoving my tongue back into her warm cunt, face-fucking her 'til she came again.

When she broke the kiss, I thought we were on the same page, but she smiled and spoke. "You did very well, my pet. I think I will have to reciprocate."

I leaned back in to kiss her again, as I nodded my approval, but she shifted away. "Patience, my pet. You don't want me late for work, do you?"

The look of disappointment on my face was clear. I didn't care about anything but pleasing her, work was an afterthought. The irony of our reversal of positions was not lost on me. I was always the responsible one, putting career first.

"Thank you for a wonderful morning," she continued, as she re-clasped her bra and buttoned her blouse. Then, she stepped back and looked at my naked body. "As much as I'd like you to come to work just like this, we'd better be safe and have you wear something. I would like you to wear that pretty, floral, full-length pleated skirt with the button front, you wore a month or so ago. It was great with that white form-fitting short-sleeve T-top. No panties please, I like having ready access."

I looked at her, a bit flustered, at the abrupt ending to our morning session. Noticing, she stepped closer and gave me another deep, slow kiss.

She broke the kiss, and continued with a curt little grin, "Sound good, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," I complied, not hiding my disappointment.

"Great, see you at ten AM, Dr. Kaplan-Donovan," she said happily, and practically skipped her way up the steps, not looking back.

There I stood naked, with Maria's cum drying on my face, stunned by the moment. I had surrendered myself and once again, she made me come, so easily and so deeply, my mind could barely comprehend it. My body betrayed me every time she touched me, talked seductively to me, or even looked at me.

My rational side was disgusted by the absurd arrogant way she just spoke to me. "We'd better be safe and have you wear something." As if I would go to work naked, if she asked me to. Then the hum of the suction cup dildo, reminded me, I had just masturbated in my own kitchen begging her to fuck me with her dildo in my ass. So, I asked myself, "Was she really being absurd?"

Even as I struggled to find my voice of reason, the vision of her unbuttoning the front of my skirt crept into my mind. She did say, "You did very well, my pet. I think I will have to reciprocate." The thought of her going down on me again, washed away the voice of reason in an instant.

I showered, primped, shaved, and trimmed; then put on the outfit she asked for, and as I put the skirt on, sans panties, my pussy already began to wet for her. The fact that she and I both knew I was commando for her, kept my pussy tingling from the moment I put on the skirt.

As I looked at myself in the mirror after getting dressed, I had a wicked little thought. I could see the lines from my bra strap through the T and it occurred to me, I would love to see the look on her face if I went braless, as well. The thought sent butterflies whirling in my stomach and intensified the tingle between my legs. My pharmacist smock would cover my tits for the rest of the world, but when it was just us, I could let it fall open...

And so, it went. I arrived at work at 9:45am, put my smock on at the car, when I saw Daniella's car was there. When I entered, Daniella was in the office, Maria was at the checkout counter and there was one customer near the back. Maria smiled and whispered so the customer did not hear. "Good morning, BB. You look..." I faced her and pulled my smock open by putting my hands on my hips. "...Liberated this morning." She stared at my tits. "And alert. What got into you this morning?"

I smiled and batted my eyes, before pulling the smock closed and heading behind the pharmacy counter. I did my best to keep busy, but the events of the morning replayed in my mind. In spite of the open air hitting my pussy, it remained moist all morning as the images danced in my head. Not to mention stealing glances at her profile as she worked the counter.

Her cute little round nose and full dark lips, had me thinking of reciprocation. She smiled and rolled her eyes when she caught me looking. Then her eyebrows caught my attention, and that little obsession got me more excited. Why her eyebrows, I'll never know, but they make me want her.

At one point, she pulled my panties out of the pocket of her smock, held them to her face, breathed deeply and closed her eyes. My pussy moistened yet again, as she smiled and returned them to her pocket.

About 11:30am, Daniella came out of the office. "Do you ladies want to go to lunch? I can cover," she asked sweetly.

I looked at Maria. "I'm still pretty satisfied from breakfast, how 'bout you, BB?"

Her eyes signaled she had something in mind, and my tingle returned.

"I definitely got filled up this morning," I replied.

"Why don't you go, and we'll keep matters in hand around here. Won't we, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," I replied without thinking.

I saw Maria's smile brighten just a little, from me using her pet-name in front of Daniella. It was a slightly dangerous slip, but Daniella didn't notice. Pet name was probably not the best term, since I was clearly the pet in our relationship.

"I just love how chummy you two have become, now that we're all working together. I do have some errands to run, and things are always quiet on Tuesday. Are you sure?"

"Yes, Mama," we said, in unison.

"Okay then, see you in a couple hours or so," she replied and headed to the office for her purse.

Just then, two customers came in and my tingle turned down from boil to simmer. As we waited on them, I asked myself why was I so excited that Daniella left? And what exactly I thought might happen, in the store?

As the last of the two left the store, I quickly found out. The bell on the door clanged and I looked at Maria from behind the pharmacy counter in back. She looked at me intently and came out from behind the cash register and walked confidently in my direction.

When she stepped behind the counter, she said, "Dr. Kaplan-Donavan, I need to speak to you back here, please." She walked between two medicine shelves.

The prescription meds were stored on ceiling-high, solid-wood shelves that ran parallel to the back wall. They were a good twenty feet long and ended at the right wall behind the desk. If you walked all the way to the wall between the shelves, there was no line of sight from anywhere in the store without going behind the pharmacy counter.

As I followed her, I could feel my tingle going into overdrive. It was wholly inappropriate to even think about what I was hoping would happen, but I followed without hesitation.

She put her back to the wall and gave me the 'come here' finger curl. "Dr. Kaplan-Donavan, I think we may need to re-think your anti-itch regimen." She held out a hand, stopping me about two feet in front of her.

"First, you need to remove that smock." I did, and let it fall to the floor behind me.

"I think based on your slut wear today, you still have an itch you just can't seem to scratch. Am I right, Dr. Kaplan-Donavan?" she asked, while gripping my elbows in her hands and turning my back to the wall.

"Yes, Miss Maria, please help me?" I said, looking down into her brown eyes.

She let out a grunt and lunged her mouth toward mine. Then she thrust her tongue in my mouth, kissing me passionately, rolling her head side to side.

I whimpered as her hands gripped my tight T-top just above my belly button with two hands and yanked it out of my dress front. Then, as she continued to plunge her tongue in and out of my mouth, she worked her hands around me pulling it out completely.

"Judging from the bulging nips on your bimbo tits, I think we best treat the swollen area orally, Dr. Kaplan-Donavan," she said, breaking our kiss.

She yanked the top up over my tits and shoved it up to my chin, before gripping my breasts in both hands. I gasped, as her tongue lashed at my left nipple then my right.

"I've found the right spots, haven't I, Dr. Kaplan-Donavan?" She licked more intently.

"Oh, yes, Ms. Maria, right there," I moaned, unable to control myself. I should have stopped it. There was too much to lose if we got caught, but as her tongue swirled on my nipples, I could only whine and beg her, "Oh. Please."

I watched her tongue waggle as her right hand released my breast and moved to the buttons down the front of my skirt. When she encountered an elastic clip belt at my waist, she unclipped it with one hand and it sprung off and fell to the floor.

Her left hand followed, and she kissed my tits, as she worked the buttons free with both hands. Knowing the bell could clang any second alerting us of a customer, only magnified the urgency.

There were seven buttons down the front of the skirt and a tie band at the waist. There was an awkward moment, when Maria's hands were busy working the buttons and I had a moment to think about where we were and what was actually happening.

As I watched her work the last button, I started to say something. But before I could, she tossed the flaps of the skirt aside and a hand traced its way up my inner thigh and her other pushed my legs apart. I shuffled my feet wider, as she reached my pussy and rubbed the side of her finger against my slit.

I squealed louder than I should have, as she spoke.

"Oh my, Dr. Kaplan-Donavan you are wet. This is one of the most intense cases of vaginae infectum, I've ever seen. It's definitely going to require oral treatment," she whispered and slid a finger inside me with her thumb wiggling on my clit.

I moaned in high pitched puffs. "Huh, uh huh!"

In the back of my mind, it occurred to me she just used the Latin terms for wet pussy.

"Dr. Kaplan-Donavan, you little slut, you're ready to come again already, aren't you?"

I could only whine. "AAhhhh!"

"Ssshhhh!" She pulled her fingers back, stood up and put her finger to her lips. "Someone might hear." Then she sucked my juices off her finger. "Oh yes, finger-licking good. Now, how are we gonna keep you quiet? Oh yeah, we remember how to do that."

She pulled my panties out of her pocket and shoved them into my mouth. "Keep 'em in there, Dr. Kaplan-Donavan. This round of treatment might get a little too loud otherwise."

She lowered down, kissing my tits again as I leaned against the wall for support. I couldn't believe I stood there, shirt pulled up clinging to my chest with my tits hanging out, skirt unbuttoned in front and spread open while her fingers found the mark again.

I clenched my mouth closed tasting my own cum off my panties. As she kissed my nipples stiff, before moving lower. I whined and gyrated as her fingers fucked me again. She kissed my tummy as she rested on her knees.

Next, she pulled out and took a firm, steady lick up my slit, as she looked up at me. My eyes widened in desperation, as I wanted to yell how much I loved that tongue but had to be quiet.

As she looked at me, she opened her mouth and engulfed my clit and half my labia, sucking and licking, causing me to clench my jaw closed as hard as I could, to stifle my excitement.

The picture that had filled so many fantasy thoughts the past several weeks was now happening in front of me. Her nose buried in my muff with her brown eyes looking into mine capped by her alluring eyebrows, was almost too much.

Her tongue and lips kept in constant motion, yet her head barely moved. Nonetheless, she had me to the edge in what seemed like seconds. I could see her smile though her cheeks and eyes, as she realized how quickly she was bringing me to climax. Her hands reached up for my breasts, as her mouth continued.

My squeals grew louder as the climax built. I wondered how she could make me feel so good, but it looked like she wasn't even moving. My legs stiffened as the climax hit and my abs and thighs began a series of shuddering, seizure-like contractions as my clit fired jolt after jolt of electrifying pleasure through me.