Skanked - Submission Sam's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued relentlessly, and my clit, refusing to surrender, fired over and over pulling my upper body forward with each jolt of electricity. Even as the bell on the door clanged, she refused to stop, paralyzing me for several more jolts. It took all my strength to hold back screaming out how good she made me feel.

When it finally passed, she calmly stood up, reached into her purse and pulled out a napkin.

Then she yelled, "Be right with you," as she wiped my cum off her face and turned.

"There you are," said Daniella. "I thought you girls abandoned the place." She was in the store!

I panicked and yanked my shirt down, spit out my panties, turned to face the wall and buttoned my skirt in record time. The smell of cunt cum filled the air, as I shoved the panties behind some meds on the shelf and tucked my shirt in.

"BB just needed a little help with some meds, Mama. We got everything worked out, didn't we, BB?" She casually walked back to the register.

"Yes, thank you so much, Miss Maria," I answered, again without thinking.

"My pleasure, I'm sure you'll do the same for me, some time."

I prayed my hair still looked okay, as I pulled my smock over my nipples and stepped out from behind the shelves. I breathed a huge sigh of relief, when Daniella went straight to the office and did not come within smelling range.

My heart raced and I felt like I might actually faint for a moment. This was all too much, that was way too close. If we were caught, it could have meant my career, my marriage, and my relationship with Daniella. I realized this could never happen again.

After a few moments, I managed to collect myself enough to breathe normally, as customers began to shuffle in. I meandered back between the shelves and retrieved my panties and put them in my purse. I needed to speak to Maria, but by the time the customers cleared out, Daniella came out of the office and made some inventory checks.

Jessica, our other full-time employee, was coming in soon and Daniella was preparing a list of items to replenish before she arrived. I could hardly look Maria's way for fear she might do something that would get us caught. I did catch her looking my way several times, smiling, like this was a game.

I think in a lot of ways, it did seem like a game to her. Unfortunately, it was not, and I needed to get that point across. Unfortunately, the opportunity never arose before her quitting time.

I heard her talking to Jessica as she finished up. "I'm done Jessie, are you good to go on the register?"

"Yes, all done restocking. I got it. Have a good evening."

"Thanks, Jess. Have a great night. Night, Mama; night, BB," she said, stealing a glance, with a wry smile.

I couldn't wait another minute to let her know this could never happen again. So, as she walked toward the car, I texted.

Me: That was out of control we need to talk

Maria: My tongue is tired from "talking" BB, and you want more?

Me: I'm serious, this can't happen again

Maria: Well if you're "serious" when and where?

Me: I'm working Walmart till 10. How about the Applebee's next door?

Maria: How about your kitchen again?

Me: Applebee's Please we need to talk!

Maria: Okay

Me: Thank you Maria

Maria: What did you call me?

I was disgusted that I let myself get into this, but we needed to talk so I complied.

Me: Thank you, Miss Maria

I worked my shift at Walmart, filling scripts and walked out at 10:05pm. Applebee's is in the same plaza, so it was not quite 10:10pm when I entered, there was no sign of her car and no sign of her inside.

The bar closed at 11:00pm so when she hadn't shown 10:20pm, I ordered two top-shelf margaritas. It was one of our favorites when we were out together. Part of me hoped, taking the liberty of ordering would will her to show up.

I was in a booth and the only other people in the place were two guys at a high-top table next to the entrance of the bar area. They gave me a reminder, of my day, when their eyes locked on my tits as I walked in. I left the pharmacy smock in the car and had completely forgotten I went bra-less to taunt Maria that morning. Boy, did she call my bluff.

I was on my second drink when she arrived at 11:30pm. When I saw what she was wearing, I suddenly felt my stomach turn upside down. It was the dress. The tight-fitting, royal-blue halter dress she wore the night she first took me.

'Took me' was the right term. That night, she took control of me--completely. The image of her rubbing herself off on my dressing ottoman in that dress, is forever etched in my mind. She made me come with just her fingers but watching her hips rock in that dress as we came together for the first time, made it the most memorable climax of my life. At least prior to earlier that day at the pharmacy--I think that now takes the crown.

She had the purse with the long strap draped over her left shoulder and resting on her right hip. The same purse she pulled the butt plug from that night. She looked like she was flirting with the hostess, as she ran her fingers through her hair. It was down and combed, as she had it that night. She grinned when she saw me staring, while she playfully laughed with the hostess and pointed to me.

She thanked the hostess and strutted toward me slowly, swinging her hips as she walked. She was wearing heels and placing her feet directly in front of the other as she walked to accentuate her hip movement.

I could hardly believe her arrogance, but at the same time, the butterflies whirled in my stomach at the sight of her. Her arm tats were exposed along with one peeking out of the oval opening on her front midriff. I never liked her tattoos, and found them trashy, before that night.

Since then, they only seemed to turn me on. Somehow, in my mind, they just added to the naughtiness of the situation and excited me more. The thought of submitting to the 'trashy' bad girls, made my pussy ache and ultimately led to the near-disaster at work earlier.

A young man at one of the tall tables spoke to her, and she turned, revealing the large oval opening in the back that exposed the tips of her shoulder blades down to about an inch above her ass crack. She exuded a confidence and sexiness that I had never seen from her. I could not help but feel a tinge of pride for bringing that out in her, despite said confidence coming at my own subjugation.

My eyes were drawn to her ass in the form-fitting dress, and I could already feel my will, softening at the sight of those buns and the dress subtly drawing in between them. She had Asian letters tattooed down her spine and portions of a large elaborate tattoo design, visible on her upper back and shoulders.

When she originally showed me the back tat, I had tuned her out. I found the whole thing appalling and could not believe she had trashed her body yet again. The newly discovered, deviant part of me wanted to see it unencumbered as my eyes took in her curves in that dress.

I slapped myself back into reality as I recalled the clang of the bell on the pharmacy door that morning, and the realization that followed. It was exciting to explore the feelings she had awoken in me, but there, as she drew near, I did my best to show no emotion and prepare for our discussion.

Maria smiled when she saw the drink and sat down with a big grin, picked up the drink and held it up, to toast. "Thanks, BB," she said, cheerily. "To a satisfying day."

Not wanting to aggravate the situation, I touched glasses and downed the rest of number two.

No sooner did I set it down, the waitress scooped it up. "Another?"

I was actually grateful she interrupted. It seemed to ease my tension a little.

"Yes, please," I replied.

She looked at Maria. "Looks like I'm behind. Better set me up, too..." She looked at her name badge... Bridget, double tequila, please."

"Coming right up." Bridget walked away and Maria eyed her up, as she did.

Maria gave me a smug grin. "So, how was your day, my pet?"

Ignoring the 'pet' comment, I thought it best to put the blame on myself before letting her know the work encounter could never happen again.

"Maria, I'm so sorry, I let things get out of hand at work today. That was way too close of a call. I should never have enticed you into that. I could have ruined things for both of us with Daniella and I'm sorry. That won't happen again, I promise..."

"Your drinks, ladies, we close in twenty, just to let you know," Bridget interrupted, startling me.

"In that case, hit us again sweetie, same," said Maria, cheerfully and raised her glass like a toast toward Bridget.

"Okay then," Bridget smiled.

I shouldn't have let her order a fourth, but they were going down smooth, and I really wasn't feeling the effects at that point. I took a big gulp of my third and continued our discussion.

"As I was saying..." I looked at her face and her brown eyes and her treacherous little eyebrows caught my gaze. The image of them hovering over my bush as she ate my pussy flashed in my head, as it had a thousand times in recent weeks. Suddenly, my train of thought was broken. Her grin grew more devious as she sensed my weakness. I looked away and recaptured my thoughts.

"As I was saying, I'm truly sorry for... my behavior today..."

"I thought it was fun, BB. Did I disappoint you?"

Her tone dripped with condescension.

"Maria, please, I'm serious. Think about the consequences, if Daniella... caught us."

"She didn't, BB. You have to admit the danger added a little something to your orgasm, I could feel your whole body practically vibrating through my tongue..."

"Your drinks, ladies," Bridget chimed in, startling me again. She was blushing and so did I.

Maria continued, as if Bridget were part of the discussion.

"I'm not sure anyone's ever come that hard for me as you did this morning, and now you're saying you didn't like it, my pet?"

I shook my head looking at Bridget who was clearly stunned, as was I. I downed the rest of my margarita, trying to decide how to respond.

"Can I get you anything else?" she interjected, trying to make a graceful withdrawal.

I sat mortified, at a loss for words.

"Night, Bridge, I'll lock the door," said the hostess, walking out.

"Night, Tina," she replied. No sooner did she look back at us when the kitchen crew came out.

"We're all clear in the kitchen, need anything, Bridget?" the chef asked.

"I'm good, night all!" she said, turning toward them and waving.

"I can stay if you need me," he replied, looking at Maria and me.

Part of me thought, 'yes please stay.' But I did not want anyone else brought into this most awkward moment.

Maria turned and waved. "Night, thank you!" her voice, cheery.

They waved back. "Have a good night," they said, in unison.

Then Maria turned back to Bridget, "Thank you, sweetie. I think we're good... BB?"

"Yes, I'm good." I took another large gulp and it hit me, as the drinks were kicking in.

"Take your time, I've got some cleaning up to do," she replied, and as she began to turn, Maria took 'awkward' to a whole other level.

"Let me ask you something, Bridget."

"Sure," she replied, still in a perky voice.

"Do you think it's fair for someone to give up oral sex for the rest of their life because a spouse doesn't do it? Particularly, if they have a friend willing to scratch that itch for them?"

She smiled at Maria, as I melted lower into the seat. "Wow, you just put it out there, don't you?"

She looked at me and my eyes darted away, toward Maria, and if I could have fired lasers from them, Maria would be ashes.

"I wouldn't give up oral for anyone." She sat down next to me, apparently deciding this was a discussion she wanted to have.

"You see, BB, Bridget agrees with me."

I took a big drink of my margarita and took a deep breath. "Thanks, Bridget, but the question of giving it up for life is really not the issue. Abstention is definitely not acceptable. But would you say it's okay to sneak off into the kitchen, or even the supply closet, and have oral sex here during working hours?"

"I just love you two," she said, thinking of a response.

She looked at me with a casual smile. "Absolutely not. There is too much risk. The workplace is off limits. So many ugly things could happen. The whole boss, employee dynamic, forget it."

She was looking at Maria, when she finished, challenging her to respond. I took another drink and smiled, waiting to hear what she had to say.

"You're a wise woman, Bridget," smirked Maria. "You're right, BB, we can't let that happen again. I get it. But you have to admit, it was exciting."

My face reddened and Bridget spoke again. "Ladies, I'm not gay. But I would love to hear the story."

She looked at me and my chin hit my chest as the redness engulfed my cheeks.

"Too soon, I think?" she smiled, and looked toward Maria. "My husband and I have done it in some unique places, so I understand the danger thing. But never at work. I think you two have some things to discuss. If you're good with drinks, I'll let you have at it." Her smile was mischievous. "Take your time, I'll be at least an hour and I won't kick you out if you want to stay. Drinks done by eleven, though."

"Thank you, Bridget. We should swap stories, sometime," replied Maria.

She walked away, and I looked at Maria sheepishly.

"This is so cute. You were right, but yet so was I." Maria, just stared at me.

"What do you mean?"

"You sat there all shy and embarrassed, but I think your pussy is wet from Bridget finding out our little secret." I felt her foot wrestling with my dress. "We should never have done it at work, but you like the thrill of someone else knowing about us."

I smiled and looked at her coyly. My pussy was wet. I had to admit there was something exciting about Bridget knowing.

As that realization hit, her foot touched my knee and slid up my thigh, under the ruffle dress. My legs spread, as her foot touched my wetness.

I gasped as I Bridget caught a glimpse of my excitement. She smiled and shook her head, giving me a naughty-girl look.

"I know you too well, my pet."

I nodded and whimpered, as Maria plotted.

"I would really like to take you home and have my way with you, BB..."

I nodded rapidly. "Oh please, Miss Maria," I said a little too loud.

"That's much better, my pet. Don't think I didn't notice your insubordination earlier, calling me by my first name twice..."

"I'm sorry, Miss Maria, I didn't mean to..."

"We both know you did mean to. But you were right, we shouldn't have done it there." As she spoke, her foot slid up and down the length of my slit spreading my wetness over my crotch.

My breathing became more frantic, as I noticed Bridget grinning at Maria.

"We don't work here, though, do we, BB," she said, loud enough for Bridget to hear.

I shook my head, as the thought of her making me cum in front of a stranger almost brought me to an instant climax. She noticed and slowed her pace.

"As I was saying, I would like to take you home and fuck you in Edmond's bed..."

I gasped and nodded, as Bridget no longer pretended to clean up. She just watched.

"But that would be too dangerous. Sooner or later, he's going to pop in on us there."

She kept slowly rubbing.

"Your foot is so, huh, soft," I panted.

"We could get a hotel?" She seemed to be talking to herself, but I nodded anyway.

"You know what was most disappointing about today, BB?"

I was confused by her sudden change of direction.

"What do, hah, you mean?"

"Well, it's that you didn't trust me, BB. You really think so little of me that I would jeopardize your marriage or career?"

"No, I'm sorry, Miss Maria," I said, pressing myself against her.

"That's good, thank you, BB." Her foot sped up and I spread my legs wider.

"Do I know what you need, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria."

Bridget watched in amazement.

"Do you need to come again, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"You like that Bridget knows what a cheap little slut you are?"

"Yes, Miss Maria."

She pulled back and began typing on her phone.

"This is too close to home," she whispered. "Mama eats her sometimes."

"I've got it." She looked at me like she just figured out what to order for dinner, as she pressed her foot against my cunt but held it still.

"Two weekends from this coming weekend, I have to go to Milwaukee. Clear your calendar and we'll go together for a whole weekend. No one knows us there; you can be my little slut for the whole weekend. No worries who sees, and no chance of someone we know walking in us."

"Even better, we can do it one weekend every month. It will be our girls' weekend. What do you think, BB?"

I sat there, wet and bothered, with her foot on my cunt, Bridget watching with bated breath, completely dumbfounded.

"I'd have to check my calendar," I said, almost incoherently.

"I really can't believe how disagreeable you are today, BB. Maybe, you were right. We shouldn't do any of this at all. I thought I knew what you needed but, I guess not."

She waved for Bridget. "Can I get the check, sweetie?"

"Sure, thing Miss Maria." She punched up the check.

"I'll pay, BB, you can remain anonymous. Finish your drink."

I gladly gulped down the last of margarita number four; once again, dumbfounded by my situation. Her foot still pressed against my wet pussy, while saying it was over.

As her foot pulled away, the thought of never feeling her tongue there again, made me stop her. "Okay, please, I'll clear my calendar."

I felt a tremendous sense of relief, as her foot pushed back against my warmth.

"Here you go," said Bridget, laying the check in front of Maria.

The margaritas had fully kicked in and I knew driving was not an option. "I'd better get an Uber. Ma-- Miss Maria."

"Already got one on the way, BB." She looked at her phone and handed Bridget her credit card. "Nine minutes away. They can drop me and then deliver you wherever you feel comfortable for them to take you."

"Be right back," said Bridget.

"Can't we just go to my place?" I pushed myself against her, for emphasis.

She began rubbing me again and I smiled, hoping she was going to agree.

"Too dangerous," she said, dismissively. "But it does remind me, we need to set some ground rules."

Her big toe began to tease my clit.

"Yes! Miss Maria!"

"You upset me today, BB. It's clear you don't trust me and that hurts."

"I trust you, Maria. Miss Maria." The alcohol was really kicking in. "It's me, I don't trust."

"The old 'it's not you it's me' line. Are you breaking this off, BB?"

"No." I tried to understand what she was talking about. "What? What makes you think that." I was slurring.

"Here you go. Thanks so much for coming. Take your time. You seem to have a lot to talk about. No hurry, and thanks for a memorable conversation. It was fun."

Maria asked Bridget a question, that continued my torment. "Bridget, do you agree that trust is the foundation on which any worthwhile relationship is built?" Her foot returned to just resting against my pussy.

"Wow, now we're getting deep, ladies," she replied, looking at me, then back to Maria. "The short answer is yes, but I feel like you are trying to get me to side with you against... Bibi, is it?"

I nodded, not wanting to get her off track worrying about names. BB is the nickname Maria gave me the night she took me. She said it had a double meaning. Bimbo Boobs or Bubble Butt. But her mother thinks it's the same term of endearment she used on her favorite aunt. So, it is not a nickname I really want to stick.

"It's just that every time I get her to open up and really be herself, she pulls back and runs away," said Maria, feigning hurt feelings.

"You're not back to oral sex at work again, are you? 'Cause pulling back and running away from that was the right thing to do." Bridget stood looking at Maria, like a mom looking at a kid, explaining how she had no idea what happened to the cake, with chocolate on her cheeks.