Skaterboi Ch. 02

Story Info
Things get hot in Ca, but is it really where Jack belongs?
4k words
4.34
4.8k
1

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dourdan
dourdan
103 Followers

I walked outside to the passenger-pick up, with Val Kepler and the dozen or so paparazzi.

I slouched forward, resting my head against the older man's shoulder while Val kept his arm around me.

Kat had been waiting outside in a limo with tinted windows. Sitting in the driver's seat, she was well hidden from the cameras. "Hi Jack, welcome to California!"

That was all she said before raising the privacy divider.

Val sat across two seats, spreading his legs. "Can I offer you a drink?"

"It's a little too early for that."

"For water?" Val said with a smirk. He opened the armrest to reveal a hidden cooler filled with unlabeled bottles.

"I think I'd rather just catch up on some sleep."

Val patted his lap as if offering. "At least sit on this side, to get the sun out of your face."

There was, of course, no glare with the tinted windows, but I took the invitation. I laid across his lap, with my head on his thigh. The denim of his jeans felt soft, warm, comforting. I could feel his hand on the back of my neck, massaging me. "That feels nice."

I felt like a spoiled pet. And I wanted a belly rub. I reached for his hand, giving his fingers a squeeze. With one sensual motion, I guided him under my shirt, inviting him to explore my abs, hips, maybe even lower.

Val chuckled as he stroked the blond pubic hair and ran from my navel down to my cock.

I moaned, purring like a cat.

Val took this as an invitation to unbutton the top of pants, exposing my boxers.

I somehow managed to contain myself for the entire ride, all while feeling Val's erection against my back.

His daughter dropped us off at the remote Napa cottage, promising to come back with groceries, maybe some wine. "Unpack, make yourself comfortable," she said without leaving the vehicle.

The moment she pulled away, we went inside, heading to the first fuckable location. Val leaned against the kitchen wall, unbuckling his belt. Although he had been holding his cane earlier, my older lover now stood strong.

I got on my knees, my mouth practically drooling for his cock. I gripped his shaft with one hand and his balls with the other. My lips kissed his tip ever so softly before I took his entire length down my throat.

I could feel Val gripping my scalp, guiding me.

"Wait, stand up," Val said between gasps. He took off his jacket then his white polo shirt, before kissing me again. We move to the dining table, making out with ferocious energy as he started to undress me.

He laid my body, face down over the large wooden table. With my legs touching the floor, my ass was slightly raised. I could feel his fingers gripping me, opening me.

I could feel his cock wet with my saliva, pressing against my hole. "I want to fuck you so bad."

I could hear Val spit on his hands, lubing his dick with a series of pumps.

"But I want to make sure I've got enough lube."

I could feel the precum, wet against my gaping hole.

Val put his cock inside me, nice and slow. He would go in a few inches and pull out, teasing me.

I imagined this was the way he made love to his wife. He probably teased her clit as he fucked her over this very table. "Come on," I moaned. My pants and boxers were around my ankles but I wanted them off. I kicked them away, letting them skid across the wooden floor to wherever they happened to land. I wanted Val to have full access. "Fuck me hard." Use me like a playground.

"You want it hard?" Val asked as he slammed his cock, balls deep into my dirty-slut hole. "I'll make you hard." He gripped my shaft and started to jerk me off with his spit covered hand. "You like that? Yeah, you do." He rolled his palm over my tip, lubing me in my own precum. "How big are you?"

"Eight inches, maybe nine. In all honestly, I'd never felt the need to measure my own dick. But there were a few BDSM shoots where it got measured while I was tied up."

"What's the most cock you're ever taken?"

"Four," I said with a chuckle. I knew what Val was asking but I wanted to mess with him.

"Four?"

"Two in my mouth two in my ass. I think I was spread out over a table just like this one." In terms of inches, I never kept track.

"That's so fucking hot," Val said as he gripped my hips, sinking his nails into my skin.

I could tell he was about to climax. "Except the fuckers forced me to wear a cock ring. By the time I was allowed to cum, my balls were hurting so bad. All they had to do was touch me and I went off like a firehose." I felt Val blow his load deep in my ass. But kept fucking me. Each thrust was hitting my prostate. I climaxed over and over, as his cum dripped down my thighs.

Val's limp cock slipped out with a satisfying, slurp. I turned to him, putting my arms around his shoulders for another kiss.

He guided me, into the next room, on to a dark blue velvet sofa. The cool fabric felt so good against my skin, I'd almost forgot that I had yet to blow my load. We kissed.

Val sat up, it was clear he was going to suck me off when he suddenly froze. He gripped the sofa, assumably to avoid falling on to the floor, as his eyes rolled back into his head. He was having a seizure.

Although Val was not actively convulsing I could see he was struggling to breathe in his current position. "Val, I'm going to turn you on your side to clear your airway." I maneuvered his body, laying him on his back. I knew the responsible thing would be to call 911, but that would've required leaving his side.

Luckily the seizure lasted only a minute. "You're okay, Val. I'm here, I won't leave you. Not now, not ever."

My lover started to sob uncontrollably but no words were coming out.

"I'm going to get you into bed." I put his arm around me, helping him to his feet. Luckily the main bedroom was not too far down the hall.

I rested in bed, on top of the covers, laying in Val's arms. Stroking my fingers along his collarbone.

"Is that where the chemo port going to go?" he asked.

"Probably, I mean if that's what you want. I can't force you to do anything you don't want to do."

"Will it change anything between us?"

"Nah. man," I said with a forced laugh. "I'm going after that cock every chance I get." Even with the risk of radiation exposure, there was no way I was giving up on Val. With the lights off, we stayed silent, eventually falling asleep in each other's arms.

I awoke to the sound of the front door opening. I exited the bed, in the nude, grabbing a pair of pants from the nearby closet. I turned the corner just in time to see Kat enter the house with her key. "Um, hi."

"Don't look so shocked, I said I was coming back."

I nodded and took a calming breath. "Sorry."

"Is he asleep?" She asked as she put her bag of groceries on the table.

"Yeah. He had a seizure. I can't lie, it was kinda frightening."

"Welcome to the club." Kat immediately went for a bottle opener, popping the cap off of what appeared to be red wine. She took a long swig. "It's because you care." Kat put down the bottle and took a seat as she fished something else out of the bag. "Sometimes it hurts to care."

I took a seat next to her, taking a swig off the bottle. "Maybe chemo's the wrong decision."

Kat shrugged. "It's up to you. My dad trusts you." She offered me the bag of gummy candy. "CBD gummy? I have pineapple and peach. They're my Dad's favorite."

The sense of defeat in her voice was truly heartbreaking. But I knew why. "Does your mom know how sick he is?"

Kat chuckled as she blinked back tears. "She's praying for him, from where ever the fuck she is; Brazil, Costa Rica, the surface of the sun."

"Hell?" I added.

"My mom would totally visit hell." Kat picked up the bottle, using it as a microphone. "This is jungle Julia, reporting live from the hottest new travel destination! stay tuned, for an interview with Satan himself! Sounds fun, right?"

I laughed, then cried. I had come to Napa to watch a good man die a slow painful death. Because he would have otherwise died alone. "Let me try those peach gummies."

Kat slid me the bag. It contained only ten pieces. I was no stranger to edibles and knew to take only two. "Thanks."

"So, " Kat said, taking the bag back. I hadn't seen how many she'd eaten but she seemed oddly calm and relaxed. "When did you know you were bisexual? If you don't mind me asking."

"When my mother died."

"Uh, what?"

"My Dad just retreated into himself; I was only fourteen so I took this as an opportunity to do whatever the fuck I wanted. As long as I kept my grades up, he didn't care.

"I think the only time he cared was when I got arrested. I was sixteen, with a scholarship to NYU.

"You went to NYU?"

Nah, they rescinded their acceptance. But my dad's lawyers worked their asses off to make sure my criminal record was hidden from my second choice school."

"Wow, and that made you bisexual?"

"It made me crave." I paused, licking my lips as I reached for the bottle.

"What did you crave?" Kat asked with a smile.

"Touch, compassion." My eyes met her glance. "At the root of it all, I craved love. I wanted to feel a connection with another human being."

Kat reached her foot to my leg, stroking my inner thigh. "Are you wearing my Dad's sweat pants?"

"Um, yeah, sorry. I didn't have a chance to unpack." I glanced across the room to see where I'd kicked my discarded pants.

"I can help you unpack now, maybe show you to your room." Her eyes looked sleepy, sexy. Kat was making me an offer I could no refuse.

"I think I'd like that."

She escorted me to a bedroom, across the hall from where Val was sleeping. "This is my room." Kat laid on the bed, stretching her legs.

I got on top of her, kissing her soft lips that tasted of wine and candy. "Did you want me to take off your Dad's sweatpants?"

"I think I do." She slipped off her panties like a pro. Her pussy was wet, just begging for a cock. I was fucking her in the missionary position.

I needed to blow my load and she needed a good strong orgasm. I knew from experience that my erection had a slight bed, perfect for hitting a women's g-spot. I pulled her legs over my shoulders, thrusting with all my strength. I was actually having fun until she sank her nails into my skin. Kat felt so much like Val.

I forced myself to finish inside her. As I blew my load, I kissed her lips. It felt so good. But then she turned away, rolling on to her side. "Kat? Are you okay?"

Kat nodded. "I will you hold me?"

"Of course." I spooned with Kat, holding her as she slept facing away from me. She went quiet as I stroked her hair. I truly intended on staying until she fell asleep. But I wanted to be held. And I guess it showed.

Kat turned to me, gently touching my hand. "You can go to him."

"I didn't mean to offend you."

"I'm not offended." Kat smiled a forced smile. "He needs you more."

I sighed and got off the bed. "See you tomorrow."

I sat naked in the hallway, with my still unpacked luggage. I wasn't ready to unpack or go to bed. Fishing out my phone, I could see I had four messages. Three were from my father. I didn't want to call so late, so I simply texted. "Hi Dad, I arrived in Cali."

I received an immediate reply. I had to assume my father was at work, just waiting for me. "Hello, Jack. I'm glad you're currently safe. Given the sketchy nature of the situation."

Oh, Fuck you, Dad! "Val says he'll make it up to Dr. Cho."

"Yes, well it's not on just Dr. Cho who's is upset."

"What are you talking about?"

"I saw your little photoshoot. You know what that looks, like, right?"

Yeah, I know. It what you always tell me. "I sold myself like some kind of sex slave."

"..."

"Val Kepler bought me, like a cheap whore?"

"..."

I knew his answer. "I'm sorry, I meant -cheap faggot whore."

At least I thought I did. My father always managed to find a way to kick me where it hurts. "What would your mother think of you?"

I could feel the bile in my throat. "I have to go check on my patient." I powered off my phone and carried my luggage to Val's room. I knew I had my choice of guest rooms. But at that moment I needed so badly to be in Val's arms.

I opened the door to his room. Val looked so still. I crawled into bed on top of the covers. 'I know my mother would've loved you.' I kissed his forehead, down his nose, pausing to feel his breath. 'She always had a soft spot for lost, broken souls. I guess that's where I get it from.'

"Hi Jack," Val said, in a sleepy voice, his eyes still closed.

"Hi." I couldn't help but smile.

"Is my daughter home?"

"Yeah, she went to her room." I straddled my legs over his hips. "Are you in pain? Do you need anything?"

"All I need is you." Val lifted the comforter, inviting me closer. I knew he was still naked, smelling of sweat and cum. His blanket cave felt warm, soothing.

I rested my head on his chest, inhaling his intoxicating masculine scent. "Do you miss your wife?"

"Yeah," Val said as he softly patted my back. "It's ok to miss people; to mourn, to love. That's what makes us human."

As I rested my head on Val's strong chest, it took every ounce of emotional strength not to cry.

"Do you want to talk?" he asked with a yawn.

"We can talk tomorrow when you walk me through your physical therapy routine." I had a supply shipment to look forward to; a FedEx delivery of at-home medical supplies for chemo and palliative care. But until then I had all the time in the world to fall asleep to the sound of my lover's heartbeat.

I awoke the next morning to an empty bed.

Kat was in the kitchen with a cup of coffee and a pink, floral print laptop. "Hi," she said quickly making no effort to look up from her work. "Sleep well?"

"Where's your dad?"

"Gym, maybe the pool."

There was an akward silence since I didn't immediately leave.

Kat looked up and sighed. "The first floor."

"This place has multiple floors?"

"Four in total, the elevator is at the end of the hall."

"Um, thanks." I turned to leave, curious about what floor I was currently on, and what was on the other two floors.

The elevator opened to a small bathroom-lockerroom area. Two showerheads, four lockers, a toilet, a sink, and a door. I should have gone for the door or called out, but instead, I opened the lockers. One seemed to have Kat's stuff, the other two were empty, and the forth had a combination lock. Why would Val use a lock? This was his house.

I figured this was a sign, I turned for the door. Then I spotted the trashcan. Is that a needle?

There was a hypodermic needle on top of the trash can. I felt the need to look closer but I knew better than to overturn the contents completely. I picked up the needle and used it to poke around; blood, cotton, more needles. Ok, now I had to snoop.

I checked the door and figured that I could keep the door in my line of sight while breaking into the locker. I could hack a combo-lock ever since I was a kid. All it took was very sensitive fingers. With a four-digit code, it only took a few seconds.

I could hear someone getting out of a small swimming pool. Was Val headed back? I felt like an idiot for not checking the layout of what was beyond the door. I glanced at the locker, seeing a few items that I recognized; medically grade steroids, pain killers. But there were several unlabeled bags of random powders, pills, and water bottles.

"Jack?" Val was standing behind me.

"Hi..."

"Now you know my secrets." He threw open the locker, selecting an unlabeled water bottle, a plastic bag with a single pill, and a needle.

I was frozen in place as I watched him smash the pill int he bag, and mix it with enough of the liquid to create an injectable fluid. He shot up in his thigh, close to the scars on his hip. "What is that?"

"RedBull, Five-Hour-Energy, and fruit of the tree of knowledge," Val said with a smirk. "I have more than enough to share."

I was a little disturbed by how proud he seemed. "No thanks. I don't do that shit."

Val laughed. He knew I was lying.

I knew I was lying. I always kept myself in check, telling myself I could stop at any time. Technically I could.

And technically my addiction was why I couldn't land a residency. "Why don't you walk me through your typical physical routine?"

"Sure." Val took a little more of the powder and dumped it onto his palm. He snorted it, well most of it anyway. The rest he offered to me.

I licked it off. I knew I could be able to recognize it by taste. It was mostly cocaine.

"How much do you do in a day?"

"How much Do I Do?" Val asked with a laugh.

"How much do you snort and much do you shoot up?"

"Seventy-thirty," he replied with a chuckle.

"You know what I mean."

"I couldn't tell you the exact amounts even if I tried. But you have to admit, it's good shit." Val stood up and headed to the door. It was only then I realized, he was completely naked.

Through the door was a home gym. The layout of the room was a square, surrounded on three sides with a pool, a hot tub, and a bar. "What's at the bar?"

"Water, Gatorade, Vodka, whatever I want."

I looked around to see a supply of cigarettes and condoms and lube. And when I looked around the back of the bar, I found a drawer of sex toys. "You hold parties down here?"

"What can I say?" Val replied. "I have friends in high places."

I heard him grunt as he took a seat on one of the machines. It looked like a chair, positioned at a deep angle, it was attached to a weight device meant for lower-body strength training. "How much can you lift with your good leg?"

"On a good day, I try for fifty reps at medium difficulty." He glanced at the weight to see exactly what 'medium' was. "Twelve pounds, or five and a half kilos."

"And your bad leg?"

"I try for about the same, but can usually do about twenty reps, with a smoke break."

"A smoke break?" I asked with a chuckle.

Val proceeded to demonstrate. He easily did fifty reps, lifting the bar with one leg. Then he switched to the other leg, with much more difficulty. He went slow, I could see his muscles struggle and tense. But after twenty reps he pawed at the side of the machine, grabbing at a secret compartment.

I was expecting more drugs, but instead, Val produced a vape pen, taking a comically long drag. He exhaled a thick white smoke that smelled of strawberries and CBD oil. "Next I want to see your upper-body routine."

Val obliged. With his vape pen close by, he moved to a different machine, working his chest, abs, arms, and back. Between each set of reps, Val smoked, until the whole gym smelled like strawberry candy.

"I'm going to get you some water. But then I want to help you with some stretches."

His body glistening with sweat, he reclined on the mat, looking very comfortable.

"Let me open your hips." I rotated his joint, massaging with tender pressure.

Val spread his legs, moaning. "That feels nice."

I placed my lips to his inner-thigh, taking in the scent of his sweaty crotch. I licked his balls, sucking on them in turn.

Then I remembered the lube at the bar. I squeezed a good amount on to my hands,

His bad leg was stiff, but his good leg was sensually flexible. I turned him on his side and next I knew, I was balls deep fucking Val. Reaching around I gripped his cock.

He was wet with sweat and pre-cum. At that moment, all I wanted was to make him climax. I wanted to ride out his orgasm, truly experience his body.

I used my leg to hold him in place, gripping my body to his, as I pounded his ass. He felt so tight, I felt like I was fucking a virgin pussy.

Was he an anal virgin? He seemed more confident as a top than a bottom.

Or maybe he just knew how to be a good cum-slut.

He blew his load all over his stomach and chest. Just like before his orgasm lasted a good five minutes, with a rippling of tension throughout his body.

dourdan
dourdan
103 Followers
12